C - F= 44.5 UF= 43
    LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
    RT - F= 27 1/8 UF= 26.25
    LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
    RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.25
    234.5LBS
    BF= 10.0%

Not a bad week overall - lost .6% BF and 1 lb. It seems as though .5% is average loss when not on EXCELL - The previous week I broke down, like I said, had 1000 extra calories, lost only .3% - this week perfect .6%

During Mega-dosing - I was at an average of about 1% loss a week - Fat loss is about to start slowing down a little now that I am at the 10% mark - I will make some changes when neccesary so I can keep the fire burning but if the next round of Mega-Dosing is like before - I could possibly be at 7% in 4 weeks.

Mega-Dosing ROUND 2 - started Sunday 5/7

2. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Mega-Dosing Round 2 - 5/7

Sunday - Chest

I downed 1 serving during the morning and 3 during the workout - then 2 servings for the rest of the day.

Excellent workout - I could Instantly feel the difference from adding the EXCELL (maybe it's all in my head ) I was certainly not 100% energentic like I felt last time but I also think it will take a day or two for the amino's to fill and be in excess within the body.
  3. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Round 2 - Day 2

Monday - Back

I only slept 4 hrs the night before so... I was not to energetic all day but it seems as though the EXCELL can really perk you up even in sleep deprivation. The workout overall went very well - felt very strong and all the soreness has gone away - it's literally a night and day difference.

I plan to catch up on some sleep tonight - I think that will get me right back to feeling great tomorrow.

This morning when I woke up for Tuesday cardio - I was up a lot faster than I was all week last week - still a little slow but it's that same feeling I had in round 1 - instant energy.

1 serving during cardio - this cardio session felt quick.
    •   

4. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Day 3 - Round 2 complete

Wed - Tris/cardio

Awesome day !! - My energy I missed has returned, I still need to catch up on a little sleep but overall I feel much more energetic again now that I am back on EXCELL. I blew through my workout - It felt like I didnt' need to rest at all.

It's getting hard NOT to drink more than a gallon before my workout it just so freakin tasty.

Tonight is legs - I am excited - I expect no DOMS friday/sat
  5. Advanced Member

What flavor you get Pfunk? I ordered some strawberry for and hope it tastes as good as the fruit punch did and I cant wait for it to get here. Just gonna try something different ya know!
  6. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

I stayed tried and true with the fruit punch - I like many flavors but for something that is taken all the time I am not sure how much I could handle other flavors - if lemon taste like lemonade I might be able to swing that for a good summer treat.

+ I LOVE Kool-aid and since this taste just like it I am biased.
  7. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Day 4, 5 round two of EXCELL

Thursday - legs - nice workout, felt real strong all the way through - I fealt like I had a fair amount of energy but really my body fealt flat - I had nice pumps but I still just fealt flat as pancake - mental I guess

Friday - Arms/shouders - amazing workout - upped all my weights 5lbs and completed every set no problem, I think I could of possibly added another 5 lbs and been ok. No DOMS at all from legs, didnt' even feel like I did them.

Now Friday I took 9 servings - 6 throughout the day and 3 more in the evening (I went out with some friends to see bad boy bill and Richard humpty vission in house connection 3 - Chicago/LA house DJ's for anyone who cares ) - I drank about half before we went to the show - danced my ass off then - drank the rest on the way home from the show - while everyone else was drunk and passing out on the way home - I was still full of energy (dieting, last day of the week which means calories are at there lowest, workout earlier in the day then dancing for 2-3 hrs on and off - yes I still felt awesome)

by the time me and my girl got home it was 4:30 am and I went to bed about 5 - woke up at 1pm then went and did some Sat cardio - without the EXCELL I could not of did this and still fealt great - no way at all - simply impressive !!!
  8. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Day 6 - round 2 EXCELL

Sat - Cardio - early afternoon - 30 min only

do to the evening before and all the dancing plus I failed to mention I never got my last meal of the day in - I only did 30 min - certainly fasted for wayyyy to long.

amazingly I felt awesome - once I got into it I easily could of went all 45 - sipped 2 servings during - finished it one the ride home.
  9. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Sorry - Long week - let me catch up

Week 10 - 5/14

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.25
    RB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
    C - F= 44.25 UF= 43
    LT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
    RT - F= 27 UF= 26.25
    LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
    RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.25
    234.5LBS
    BF= 9.7%

Weak !!!! - I am not very happy with this weeks results - not really a change from the previous - my fault though, the huge plate of spaghetti and bread I ate sat night had had to have some affect. It was a little more than a good cheat - loaded with sausage & meat...bad bad but ohh so good. This week I will not cheat

Energy and pumps have returned fully to where they where when I stopped the first round - all soreness is gone as well
  10. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Day 7,8, 9, 10, 11, 12 - round 2

Sunday - chest - it was a great workout, fealt very strong and blew through the workout.

Monday - Back - high energy added 10lbs to cable rows - I was happpy about that - good energy and recovery as what is becoming the "usual" feeeling from EXCELL

Tuesday - cardio - easy - fealt good all day

Wed - Arms/shoulders - finally reached arnold presses 4x8 at 75lbs - usually the last two sets where real hard at the end - passed that plateau - made the workout that much better.

Thursday legs- blew through legs at a record time - something like 35 mins - I was drained at the end but I added an extra serving of EXCELL in my post workout drink an I was doing much better by 8:30pm

Friday- Tris - I woke up drained and it was a real long day - I didn't have much energy but....it's also my lowest calories day - end of the weak and I am getting around 9% bf so....the EXCELL helped get me in gear by workout time - went very well overall. No DOMS from legs the day before - the energy and abscence of DOMS is awesome - really makes a night and day difference.

Sat.- Cardio - jsut got back - did 55 mins as I lost track of time - went real well....today I am not doing much, resting might change my rear brakes but ohh how I hate drum brakes...

This week was perfect in dieting and I will not have a cheat today - if I am not at 9% tomorrow then some tweaks will be made. So far though the EXCELL is keeping me going very strong I can really feel he difference from being on and off - even if it was only one week off.

I also Start mega-dosing Cissus tomorrow for USP Labs - that will be a seperate log but I will note that in the fourthcoming weeks.

I really want a - hehe maybe 3 or 4
  11. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Week 11 results - 5/21

LB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
    RB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
    C - F= 45 UF= 43.25
    LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
    RT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.25
    LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
    RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37
    231.5LBS
    BF= 9.3%

Round 2 EXCELL - Day 13

Not a bad week this week - things went perfect - next week I will have a higher GI carb with my cheat meal - maybe a potatoe or something.

Overall the pumps and energy are back 100% - I feel like I am starting to gain a little more strength - the only downfall is I just used up 1 Kilo of EXCELL in 12 days - WOW!!! I am out now, waiting on my next batch. This stuff is very addicting.
  12. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Holy crap have I been busy - I am off right now - 2 days so far - ran out - I'll have updated stats soon

8.5% bf right now

Stayed steady for 2 weeks - memorial day I indulged in a few bbq's and some smores/cheesecke/ice cream - bad bad boy I know but man was it good. good little weekend break

so far though the EXCELL is still keeping things consistent - no more huge pumps or high energy but I feel "normal" as opposed to run down and slugish like dieting makes you so that is fine.
  13. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Been off EXCELL for 3+ weeks. Results from Dieting are still going great - even with me falling off the wagon a few times. With the Loss of the EXCELL, DOMS is much more present along with my energy loss. I need More EXCELL !!!!

Current Stats - Week 14 of Dieting
    LB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
    RB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
    C - F= 45 UF= 43.25
    LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
    RT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.25
    LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
    RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=36
    230.5LBS
    BF= 7.5%
  14. Advanced Member

Great stuff PFUNK. Maybe you can hop back on seeing as you are now the official tester?
    So for 79.95$ for 2 kilos... 6 servings a day that works out to 2kg lasting about 27 days (3$ a day)?
    Is that about right?
    cc
  15. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Yes I plan to soon - I think more is on the way and yes your math is correct - it lasted 27 days - really that's less than what one of those fancy workout frinks cost at my gym - $3.50 is usually what you are paying for nothing special - With EXCELL you get the results.
  16. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pfunk47
    Yes I plan to soon - I think more is on the way and yes your math is correct - it lasted 27 days - really that's less than what one of those fancy workout frinks cost at my gym - $3.50 is usually what you are paying for nothing special - With EXCELL you get the results.
    What was your dosing like on off days?
    Any future bulking plans with this product in the future?
    cc
  17. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

off days I would use 5 servings a day - my off days where days I did cardio only - 1 serving during morning - 4 throughout the day.

Bulking I can't wait to try and see how much this will help - I am gogint o try to see if I can dose this all year - mega dosing - every other month I think will be my schedule but I havent' planned that far ahead, still trying to get to 5%.
  18. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pfunk47
    off days I would use 5 servings a day - my off days where days I did cardio only - 1 serving during morning - 4 throughout the day.

Bulking I can't wait to try and see how much this will help - I am gogint o try to see if I can dose this all year - mega dosing - every other month I think will be my schedule but I havent' planned that far ahead, still trying to get to 5%.
    Thanks bro. I think I might roll with 6 on workout days, 3 during day, 3 during workout, and only 3 servings on non-workout/cardio only days... That stretches the 2kg out over a month to 35 days.
    cc
  19. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

Nice !! you should have great results. Good luck and report back let us know your results.
  20. Pop-Lock champion of 84'

OFF Excell for 1 month so far - The differenced noticed are....

Lower energy, super DOMS from leg day mostly - but def. a lot more sore all around overall. Strentgh is still fine but....last reps and recovery time between sets is very low - ATP is not being replenished as quickly. Grumpier all around as well. Ohh and drinking regular water is boooring.
  21. Registered User

Pfunk we are dying for some pictures!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JW + Chaos + Excell Log
    By canadian champ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 05:52 PM
  2. **** EXCELL LOG**** by rysigpi
    By rysigpi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 06:22 AM