FinigenX Log.

eGhost

Awards
As requested by a few this will be my FinigenX log.

About Me: This will be my first cycle ever. After researching all of my options I chose this one as it seemed to be the safest avenue to test the waters with. I am an ectomorph that has an extremely hard time putting on weight or muscle. I've been working out now for a bit over a year. I had to take some time off due to a lower back injury in the gym and I am on the comeback trail at this point.

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 157

BF%: 12% (I think this number is low)

Dosing:

Weeks 1-2: 9ml per day (3ml's- 3 times daily, 6-7 hours apart)

Weeks 3-4: 18ml's per day (6ml's - 3 times daily, 6-7 hours apart)

Weeks 5-6: Same as weeks 1-2

Expected Results/Goal: Looking to put on 10-15lbs. by week 6.

PCT: This will consist of ReboundXT, Lean Extreme, and Tribulus. I haven't determined the exact dosage and would appreciate any suggestions on this.

First Update: At this time I am on day 3 of this cycle. I waited until today to perform my first workout to allow a little time for this to start running through my system. Today was Chest, Shoulders, and Tri's day for me. To be honest I didn't notice any real effects as of yet. My bench did go up 10lbs but at this point I am going to say I overcame a mental challenge rather then crediting the FinigenX. I also got a few extra reps in with shoulder presses. The tricep work was unchanged. I haven't noticed any sides at this point other then being really thirsty at times. I'm not so sure this has anything to do with the FinigenX, I am writing this off as mental at this point. Since this is my first cycle of anything like this I am not sure what to expect as far as if I should feel any different, or what exactly to look for. I'm judging this product's effectiveness on any possible sides that may pop up and any strong increases I can make in lifiting more weight, getting more reps, putting on weight faster, and monitoring bodyfat levels.

eGhost.

Last edited:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this log, please detail sides, strength, libido, feelings of well-being, levels of energy etc. Also, who has it in stock right now?

eGhost

Awards
Looking forward to this log, please detail sides, strength, libido, feelings of well-being, levels of energy etc. Also, who has it in stock right now?
I got mine from Nutraplanet.

eGhost

Awards
Took my BF% earlier and it calculated to 12%. I honestly feel it's higher then that and I plan to purchase a digital caliper this weekend rather then using the manual one I have. Anyway that's the baseline number.

eGhost.

bbuild923

Awards
Thanks a lot for posting the log! Please don't give up on it! :bow28:

eGhost

Awards
Day 6 of the cycle: Legs

Weight: 157.5lbs.

My workout schedule has been off a bit due to work but today was my leg day. First let me say that I can't stand to do legwork. To me doing leg work compares to licking the backside of a dead skunk. With that said, my legs are the weakest part of my body and I know they need help. I push forward with leg day's knowing how important it is to my overall development and that is my sole drive for doing it.

Today was the first day I have ever had a positive outlook on my leg workouts. My squat and deadlift were up 20lbs, strip sets on calfs were up 15lbs. The most amazing part was that the severe fatigue I got in the past was non existant. I know for a fact I could have loaded more weight on but I chose not to today for two reasons. I'm coming off a back injury that put me out of the gym for several months and I was scared to tweak that area again. I also get really sore the days following my leg workouts. It's been so bad before I could hardly walk when I really pushed myself. The real test will be seeing how bad my legs hurt in the morning when I climb out of bed. Assuming that goes well I will no doubt push more weight on the next leg day.

I'm a very skeptical person but I'm starting to believe in FinigenX. Today's workout was exciting for me and for this moment in time I'm actually looking forward to hitting legs again next week.

My weight right now is only up 1/2 pound so far and I kinda expected a bit more then that. Maybe the fact that my workout is happening later in the week has delayed my gains but we shall see.

My back and biceps workout will happen on Sunday and I am looking forward to it. If I can get in a few more pullups then I usually do then I will be 100% convinced of FinigenX. Pullups are a weak point for me as well so I want to base it off of my weak points.

Until Sunday,
eGhost.

bbuild923

Awards
Good luck! From the logs I saw the weight and strength came later on in the cycle so don't get discouraged.

eGhost

Awards
Day 8 of the cycle, Back & Biceps.

Weight: 158lbs.

Todays workout went well. I managed to get in 2 extra pullups, more reps on my dumbbell rows, more reps on my burnout set, and more reps along with a 10lb increase on my superset! My bicep work was the same and I assume the weight didn't increase in this area due to the additional work I did in the back excercises which worked the biceps harder.

Last night was a long night for me as I didn't get to bed until a little after 4:00am this morning from a poker game. I didn't expect for this to happen but I couldn't leave a game where I was making allot of money. I'm sure this affected my workout today but you would never know it considering the increases I made.

My weight is still gaining very slow and I am keeping a close eye on it. If things don't improve in a few days I will ramp up my diet and add in another 400 calories per day. I still haven't noticed any side effects and I am feeling fantastic. Can't wait to increase the dose to 18ml's per day!!!

eGhost.:food:

eGhost

Awards
I forgot to mention that the soreness from leg day was minimal. I got out of bed on Saturday morning and couldn't believe I wasn't in more pain. It seems recovery time might be faster with FinigenX. The coming weeks will confirm this.

eGhost.:thumbsup:

eGhost

Awards
Day 9 of cycle, Chest & Triceps.

My workout today did have some small increases. My bench press was up another 5lbs. It took everything I had to lift the extra 5lbs much like last week when it increased 10lbs. As a total on day 9 I am up 15lbs total on my bench so far. My shoulder presses also increased 10lbs, with a little more ease. I switched up my tricep work from cable pull downs to bar dips today because I feel I get in better work with dips. I finish it off with a superset of cable pull downs to burn them out.

That's about for now. My weight is pissing me off a bit and if I don't see some better gains by mid week I am going to add those extra 400 calories to my diet.

eGhost.:burger: +:burger:

bbuild

Awards
Day 9 of cycle, Chest & Triceps.

My workout today did have some small increases. My bench press was up another 5lbs. It took everything I had to lift the extra 5lbs much like last week when it increased 10lbs. As a total on day 9 I am up 15lbs total on my bench so far. My shoulder presses also increased 10lbs, with a little more ease. I switched up my tricep work from cable pull downs to bar dips today because I feel I get in better work with dips. I finish it off with a superset of cable pull downs to burn them out.

That's about for now. My weight is pissing me off a bit and if I don't see some better gains by mid week I am going to add those extra 400 calories to my diet.

eGhost.:burger: +:burger:
That's a big increase on bench in a short amount of time. :woohoo:

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Great log, from my past experience this is a really good product but it is just too damn expensive. I got good quality lean gains but I went through some serious coin on this.

eGhost

Awards
Great log, from my past experience this is a really good product but it is just too damn expensive. I got good quality lean gains but I went through some serious coin on this.
I agree that it's an expensive product compared to the other similar legal options on the market at this time. I took the time to do allot of research on what was available to me. I chose this product due to the feedback I read on it. It's safer to consume opposed to the methylated products, the gains seem to stay with you when you go off the cycle (considering proper PCT), and to me it looked like a wise choice for a first time user.

Once I considered these facts the price was no longer an object. Quality and safe gains are what I am after and I hope this product proves to be usefull at the end of my cycle. If all goes as planned I think spending just under $200 for this product along with the proper PCT was a bargian. I'm a hardgainer and if I end up with at least ten pounds of mass then it's worth it to me. As an ectomorph I can't really put a pricetag on quality mass. :woohoo:

eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
Could you elaborate more on your cycle?

Strength gains?

Mass gains?

Dosage?

Thanks

marc417

Awards
whats up e.. i just started finigenx yesterday. i went with it for the exact reasons you said, quality and safety. i have $185.00 in my cycle including pct. i dont consider that bad at all. i am taking fini at 3ml x 3 doses daily for 2 weeks. then 5ml x 3 doses for 3 weeks, then 3 ml x 3 doses daily for 1 week. my pct consists of nolva, retain, 6-0x0, perfect cycle, and activate. i am looking forward to seeing some results. how is your libido? that side is one of my main fears( wouldnt want the wife to find out) good luck to you brother.

eGhost

Awards
whats up e.. i just started finigenx yesterday. i went with it for the exact reasons you said, quality and safety. i have $185.00 in my cycle including pct. i dont consider that bad at all. i am taking fini at 3ml x 3 doses daily for 2 weeks. then 5ml x 3 doses for 3 weeks, then 3 ml x 3 doses daily for 1 week. my pct consists of nolva, retain, 6-0x0, perfect cycle, and activate. i am looking forward to seeing some results. how is your libido? that side is one of my main fears( wouldnt want the wife to find out) good luck to you brother.
Libido is unchanged for me at this point. The one thing that concerns me at this point is weight gain. I have not moved off of 158lbs in a few days now. Tomorrow I am going to take bodyfat and overall measurements to see if I may be dropping bodyfat in addition to gaining muscle thus offsetting my gains. In any case I will need to boost my caloric intake which I am going to start tomorrow.

I am a serious hardgainer but have been able to put on weight as I go. The most I have ever weighed was 161lbs before my back injury which put me out of the gym for a while. I'm not sure what is causing the weight gain stall at this point but I will figure it out.

Anyway good luck with your cycle and make sure to keep a log here so I can check your progress as well!

eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
Any word on the bodyfat measurement's?
Yes they are unchanged. I have no clue what is going on at this point. I'm eating 18x my LBM in calories, working hard in the gym and yet I'm stuck at 158lbs. Maybe I am the first man to defy science? Anyway I upped my calories by another 400 today and will keep with that for a week to see if I start growing again. If not then I will up it more and switch to different movements in the gym to shock my system more. I will start taking 18ml's of FinigenX starting tomorrow as well for the next two weeks. I'll update this thread again soon.

Thanks,
eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
Day 14 of cycle, Back & Biceps

Weight: 160

I missed my leg workout this week but will make it up early next week. Today my workout was the same on pull ups and rows, but was able to get in a few more reps on my curls. I have been in a pissed off mood for the last two days because of my weight gain issue. This all changed today when I weighed myself and tipped the scales at a solid 160lbs. That's another 2lb increase and it looks like I might be back on track now to hit my goal.

I'm pretty excited about that and I assume increasing my calories by another 400 per day has helped. I also increased the dosage to 18ml's a day starting today. Hopefully this will up my strength more in the coming days. That's about it for now.

eGhost.:burger: +:burger: =:woohoo:

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Glad to hear you are seeing results from this product. I did a 2 bottle cycle and the only thing I got out of it was $110 poorer. Good luck to you.

eGhost

Awards
Glad to hear you are seeing results from this product. I did a 2 bottle cycle and the only thing I got out of it was $110 poorer. Good luck to you.
Sorry to hear that. I've seen great results from a few different people and I am hoping for the same. Hell I'll take half of their results! We'll see how it ends up.

eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
Update:

After increasing my dosage to 18ml's on Saturday I noticed a nasty rash on the inside of my forearm and on the inside of my bicep. This is on the right arm. There is also a very minor trace of the same rash on my left forearm. I am monitoring the situation in hopes that it will go away. I've never had anything like this before and I am a bit concerned about it. It could very well be unrelated to the FinigenX but if it doesn't clear up I will have to end my cycle to see if it goes away. I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
Update:

After increasing my dosage to 18ml's on Saturday I noticed a nasty rash on the inside of my forearm and on the inside of my bicep. This is on the right arm. There is also a very minor trace of the same rash on my left forearm. I am monitoring the situation in hopes that it will go away. I've never had anything like this before and I am a bit concerned about it. It could very well be unrelated to the FinigenX but if it doesn't clear up I will have to end my cycle to see if it goes away. I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
eGhost.
You could always drop down to 12ml and see what happens.

marc417

Awards
I hope the rash leaves you E, I hate to see you stop mid-cycle. Hopefully I wont get it. I am on day 8 of finigenx. I was at 9ml for 7 days. I was planning on 9 ml for 2nd week but i decided to up the start of 2nd week to 12ml. good luck to you,and keep me updated on any sides.. later

bbuild

Awards
I hope the rash leaves you E, I hate to see you stop mid-cycle. Hopefully I wont get it. I am on day 8 of finigenx. I was at 9ml for 7 days. I was planning on 9 ml for 2nd week but i decided to up the start of 2nd week to 12ml. good luck to you,and keep me updated on any sides.. later
Are you keeping a log? If not can you keep us updated in this thread?

eGhost

Awards
I put some cortizone cream on the rash last night and this morning. It seems to look a little better at this point. I will keep you updated.

I have also noticed since Saturday when I increased my dosage that my level of aggression is way up. I'm somewhat short tempered and aggressive by nature and out of a scale of 1-10 I'm normally at a 4 or so. Right now I would say I'm around a 7. I thought maybe it was due to a little extra stress at work but I find myself getting pissed off for no reason and looking at certian people thinking "I want to punch you in your skull". It concerns me a bit as I really don't want to haul off and knock someone out or go to jail. I'm just trying to keep it under control at this point and hopefully nobody presses their luck in the next week and a half.:icon_lol:

eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
Any updates on mass and strength (ala numbers comparing from day 1 till now)

marc417

Awards
i am on day 9 dosing 4ml - 3 times a day.

i have not seen any sides yet. i do feel like my muscles are getting harder and my workout endurance is up. my muscle group that i am working can be burning like hell and i still feel like i can go strong alot longer. i am not too concerned with weight or getting alot of mass. i mainly want to cut a little bf while making my muscles harder. so far i do feel like i am having some results. it truly may be too early to be experiencing some results but i feel like i am.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that it's an expensive product compared to the other similar legal options on the market at this time. I took the time to do allot of research on what was available to me. I chose this product due to the feedback I read on it. It's safer to consume opposed to the methylated products, the gains seem to stay with you when you go off the cycle (considering proper PCT), and to me it looked like a wise choice for a first time user.

Once I considered these facts the price was no longer an object. Quality and safe gains are what I am after and I hope this product proves to be usefull at the end of my cycle. If all goes as planned I think spending just under $200 for this product along with the proper PCT was a bargian. I'm a hardgainer and if I end up with at least ten pounds of mass then it's worth it to me. As an ectomorph I can't really put a pricetag on quality mass. :woohoo:

eGhost.
Thats what i thought 4 weeks ago. Now all i got is the onset of gyno (possibly) and $200 less in my pocket (price including gyno treatment)

eGhost

Awards
Day 19 of cycle, Chest and Triceps.

Weight: 160lbs.

I had a decent workout but I felt a little weak in the gym. My heaviest set went up another 5lbs but I was short one rep on that set compared to normal. My shoulder presses were the weakest point yesterday and I'm not sure why.

I expected a little more from the FinigenX then what I am getting. Now that I am dosing 18ml's per day I don't see any additional strength or weight gain as of yet. It seems the only thing it has given me so far is the rash on my arm which is still present. I'm not ready to give up on it just yet but I'm coming close.

My bench has went up a total of 20lbs since starting the cycle as did other areas. I'm happy with that but it doesn't seem to be carrying over with results. I have gained only a total of 3lbs in 19 days on this which honestly I could have done without it. My BF% is unchanged so far and I will be taking measurements again tomorrow.

I'm only sticking with this cycle at this point for all of you guys. Maybe it will turn around for me on the home stretch and I will get some decent gains, I can only hope.

eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
Day 19 of cycle, Chest and Triceps.

Weight: 160lbs.

I had a decent workout but I felt a little weak in the gym. My heaviest set went up another 5lbs but I was short one rep on that set compared to normal. My shoulder presses were the weakest point yesterday and I'm not sure why.

I expected a little more from the FinigenX then what I am getting. Now that I am dosing 18ml's per day I don't see any additional strength or weight gain as of yet. It seems the only thing it has given me so far is the rash on my arm which is still present. I'm not ready to give up on it just yet but I'm coming close.

My bench has went up a total of 20lbs since starting the cycle as did other areas. I'm happy with that but it doesn't seem to be carrying over with results. I have gained only a total of 3lbs in 19 days on this which honestly I could have done without it. My BF% is unchanged so far and I will be taking measurements again tomorrow.

I'm only sticking with this cycle at this point for all of you guys. Maybe it will turn around for me on the home stretch and I will get some decent gains, I can only hope.

eGhost.

Well I appreciate you sticking with it. From what I read the gains come later on. This is why most people do longer cycles with the finigenx. I would be personally satisfied with the increase in the bench in a short amount of time.

eGhost

Awards
Well I appreciate you sticking with it. From what I read the gains come later on. This is why most people do longer cycles with the finigenx. I would be personally satisfied with the increase in the bench in a short amount of time.
Yes I'm happy with the increase but until it equates to more muscle on my frame it's worthless to me. I'm a hargainer so any little bit of mass I can put on is important. I'm only 15lbs away from hitting my goal and it's one hell of an uphill battle. I'm trying to be patient though. Hopefully your right and I will see some gains at the end.

If anyone would like to share some input, below is a breakdown of my diet.

160lbs x 18 = 2880 claories. I am taking in between 3000-3200 calories per day.

Protien: 225
Carbs: 300
Fats: 100

What do you think? Is this sufficiant for mass gain in your opinion?

Thanks,
eGhost.

matt212

Awards
One of the board sponsors has a cheaper alternative of the same formula of 240ml for under $30.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing a cycle of finigenx soon but Im more concerned on my strenght. Hey matt212 what supplement is it. For under $30 is well worth it.

matt212

Awards
I'll be doing a cycle of finigenx soon but Im more concerned on my strenght. Hey matt212 what supplement is it. For under $30 is well worth it.
Trena-Plex Xtreme, it was 34.95, but he reduced it to 29.95. But with the coupon, it comes to 26.95. That's more than half off the regular price of finigenx. I would have jumped on this, but I already have too much stuff now. I still have a couple bottles of S1+ for crying out loud. :blink:

We have a small run of it. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg per 6ml. 240ml's at 34.95. A small not known company made it for us. It has been tested for purity. Only have 100 bottles.
http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Trena_Plex_Xtreme_p/trenplex.htm

TRENA-PLEX XT, should be taken in 4-8 week cycles. Dosages of 12-18ml per day can be take, not to exceed 24ml per day. Most users follow a dosing regime of 12ml for the first 3 weeks, and 18ml for the following 3 weeks, for a total of 6 weeks. Once a cycle is completed NCI reccomends and equal period of time "off cycle" with Post Cycle Therapy included in those weeks off. NCI reccomends all users of its' productst to do extensive research on the proper use of anabolic compounds as well as proper Post Cycle Therapy methods.

ALL NCI PRODUCTS ARE TO BE USED BY PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 21!

Supplement Facts

Per 6ml
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg

Other ingredients:
Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polylipid Matrix

Suggested Use:

Use 12-18 ml daily, spread evenly
throughout the day. Use 4-8 weeks followed
by 4 weeks of Post Cycle Therapy. Please don use if
you are a female or under the age of 21. Do not use if
you are currently in a tested sport or event.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This
product is not intended to cure, treat, or diagnose any disease.

matt212

Awards
eGhost, I know what you are thinking. :frustrate

eGhost

Awards
Day 20 of Cycle, Legs.

Weight: 161lbs.

My workout today was average. I once again felt tired in the gym like yesterday and I'm not sure why. My squats remained the same along with my calf work, but my deadlift was up 10 lbs. As you can also see I gained another pound which I am excited about. The most I have ever weighed is 161lbs (pre back injury) so I consider myself back at square one now.

Each and every pound from here on out will be like a milestone for me. I know to the bigger guys here that sounds rather funny but just remember when I first started working out I weighed 126lbs. (LOL!) Two of my co-workers commented on my size as well today. One is a woman and the other a man. The woman said "I can see that your getting a little bigger". This made me feel great because she is the one who thinks I'm an idiot for trying to pack on some mass. My other co-worker chimed in on the conversation and said he noticed it too but wasn't going to say anything. I'm still extremely small in my opinion but at least people are noticing a change in me.

On another note I took my measurements and BF% again. According to the tape my chest has grown 1 1/2 inches in 7 days which I find hard to believe but what the hell do I know? My calf also grew a 1/2 inch while everything else remained the same.

My BF% numbers also seemed a bit strange and maybe someone with a bit more experience could chime in on this. Just to note, I have a program on my computer that I manually punch in BF% numbers I take and it computes them and spits out what changes my body has made between measurements. It tells me that I have dropped 2% bodyfat while increasing my lean body mass by 6.42lbs. I think gaining that much mass in 7 days is wishfull thinking but again, what the hell do I know? I'm only telling you what it is telling me.

Until next time................

eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
eGhost, I know what you are thinking. :frustrate
It's all good. I wouldn't consider taking a product until I was sure it wouldn't kill me first. Someone always has to be the first one to try new stuff out, but that's not me. Many years ago a man's word was as good as his handshake. Today you need a written contract, a guarantee, a warranty, and a lawyer if want to feel somewhat protected. The label on that new stuff claims to be the same, but it isn't going to be me who finds out if it really is.

eGhost.:cheers:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have some Nolva on hand, the **** gave me gyno and nothing else at all. Fini is pure piss. Worst Anabolic Ever.

eGhost

Awards
Have some Nolva on hand, the **** gave me gyno and nothing else at all. Fini is pure piss. Worst Anabolic Ever.
Have you cycled anything else before or after that?

If so did it also give you gyno?

Did you ever have gyno before this occasion?

Has your case of Gyno been confirmed by a doctor?

Thanks,
eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
Any updates?
Planned on doing back and biceps today along with a bunch of other things but only managed to be lazy on the couch and sleep. Maybe I'm getting a little lethargy? In any case I will be doing my workout tomorrow and will report my results. I'm still holding at 161lbs.

eGhost.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you cycled anything else before or after that?

If so did it also give you gyno?

Did you ever have gyno before this occasion?

Has your case of Gyno been confirmed by a doctor?

Thanks,
eGhost.
This the first anabolic ive touched. Ive never had gyno before, bu i dont need a doctor to tell me theres a lump under my nipple and my nips were itchy and puffy like something i have never seen before. Its minor gyno, but its there.