FinigenX Log.

eGhost

Awards
Day 23 of cycle, Back & Biceps.

Weight: 161.5lbs.

Workout went good today. Got in a few more reps on my rows and pullups stayed the same. I managed to get an additional 10lbs. on biceps which really surprised me. I have been really struggling with adding weight on bicep work. I added 5lbs on my 3rd set and finished it with ease. I said what the hell and threw on another 5lbs in my last set and not only managed to handle it, I even got in 1 additional rep. I was happy to say the least. My weight gain is still very slow, but steady. I will be taking my measurements in a few more days and hopefully they show further improvement.

Still no real side effects to report. My aggression has subsided and I seem to be in more of a "normal" mood lately. I even went to a comedy show this weekend with my wife in which I was crammed in a theatre with a ton of people. I really don't like to be elbow to elbow with a bunch of people I don't know and it's just a personal issue with me. When people constantly brush up against me I generally lose my temper at some point but that didn't happen. This was a good thing.

eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
I'm starting to think the finigenx killed you. :blink:

eGhost

Awards
Day 29 of cycle, Legs & Calfs.

Weight: 162.5lbs.

My apologies for the long delay. It's been crazy lately and I have been very busy. Anyway I missed updating you on a few other workouts. Those did not show any increase in weight or reps.

Today I did legs and no more weight or reps then usual. I've been feeling great and no sides to speak of. I also decreased my dosage back to 9ml's a day on Saturday. I've decided to run the 9ml's for 7 days instead of the intended 14 because I don't see anything additional happening by way of the FinigenX then what it has already provided me.

As you can see my weight has increased again and I was surprised to see that. I ate below my caloric intake on a few different occasions since my last update but still managed to squeeze in another solid pound. I still need to take measurements and hope to do that tomorrow. I'll update you on those results.

Again I'm sorry for the delay.

eGhost.

P-Rouds

P-Rouds

Awards
hey whats goin on man... good to hear that your getting strength gains. don't let the weight get to your head cuz just by reading it sounds like it is. i've never cylcled anything but anytime your trying a product it's important to be strict with diet and workout routine as you should already know. but it does sound like your slipping at times. i was actually considering fini for a while... what other supps u takin with this? creatine? protein? are you drinking enough water, as in a gallon a day at least (good way to do that is to use a gallon jug and fill it with water). taking milk thistle or pro liver just to help your insides? i know it's not methalated but it's always important to keep your body in check. and you said your a hard gainer at 3-3,4 cals... up it higher, i know it doesn't seem possible cuz your so damn full from eating all the time but... try hitting 4-4,5... ummm, i dunno what else to say, by all means, i'm not the biggest baddest, fugger around but i hope that some of my advice will help.

eGhost

Awards
hey whats goin on man... good to hear that your getting strength gains. don't let the weight get to your head cuz just by reading it sounds like it is. i've never cylcled anything but anytime your trying a product it's important to be strict with diet and workout routine as you should already know. but it does sound like your slipping at times. i was actually considering fini for a while... what other supps u takin with this? creatine? protein? are you drinking enough water, as in a gallon a day at least (good way to do that is to use a gallon jug and fill it with water). taking milk thistle or pro liver just to help your insides? i know it's not methalated but it's always important to keep your body in check. and you said your a hard gainer at 3-3,4 cals... up it higher, i know it doesn't seem possible cuz your so damn full from eating all the time but... try hitting 4-4,5... ummm, i dunno what else to say, by all means, i'm not the biggest baddest, fugger around but i hope that some of my advice will help.
I did slip a bit last week but it was beyond my control. The only other supps I take are protien, creatine, flax oil, and a multi vitamin. I get more then a gallon of water per day. I'm choosing to end the cycle because I feel I can obtain future gains at my current pace without FinigenX. It did help but I don't see any more increases happening by way of that product. I was hoping for a bit more explosive weight gain from the fini but it didn't happen for me. I did however see good strength gains so I'm not complaining. It was worth checking out.

eGhost.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I used both the original FiniGenX and the "new" (current) FiniGenX in the same cycle and felt much better in the beginning.. I don't think this new version is doing anyone a whole lot of good.. I think there's a big difference. I could be wrong...

eGhost

Awards
Sorry for the delay but my cycle is done. My ending weight is 162lbs. My final thoughts on this product is, it's alright. It didn't blow my mind and I was hoping for more then what I got. Given the chance to do it again I would pass on it. If I step up in the future I will need something much stronger to make it worth while.

I didn't have any bad sides and I actually feel good now that I am off it. I am currently on PCT with a combo of Rebound XT, Lean Extreme, and Tribullus. I question the need for PCT as I am not going through any kind of shutdown or any ofthe other things I read about from people coming off a cycle. I am taking it however just to be safe.

If you have any questione then feel free to ask. I actually hired a personal trainer and my first day was today. At this point I'm looking for a little more guidance and hands on training to further benifit my progress. I also want to see if he can push me to my goal of 175lbs without the help of any PH.

eGhost.

bbuild

Awards
Can you give your before and after measurements along with strength increases. Thanks.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel so bad. I didn't expect you to gain much on this new FiniGenx.. I don't think you need something "much" stronger - just something that actually works...

eGhost

Awards
Update on PCT.

I just wanted to shoot an update and let everyone know my PCT is going good. I gotta admit, I didn't notice any symptoms of shutdown like others expressed after doing a cycle. I still get my freak on normally with no problems.

I am actually with a personal trainer now and my weight is 165lbs at the moment. I'm glad my weight is still going up and not down after the cycle, it's usually the opposite.

After thinking over this entire cycle and noticing I had no signs of the usual post cycle nature maybe this stuff didn't do much at all. Hell if I know, but it's just my opinion.

Lastly, I haven't taken measurements since going off the cycle. I'm confident they haven't changed a whole lot so I thought I would spare myself the agony of finding out.

Thanks,
eGhost.