Sublimejeh's USPlabs Symmetry log!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... This will be a log on USPlabs Symmetry
I just received my Symmetry from the first wave that USPlabs has given out.

I won't be introducing any new supplements(even though I just received powerFULL and am PSYCHED to try it!), so that Symmetry can be better judged.

I will be taking 2 pills with breakfast and 4 before my workout(unless told otherwise).

I will also be using:
5 Nxcare Anavol Preworkout
2.5 g HP CEE post workout
2 Cissus Rx before breakfast, 2 Preworkout, 2 post workout
1 Multi morning, 1 multi before dinner
1 glucosamine before breakfast, 1 postworkout

On off days I will be taking 2X2 cissus, 2X2.5g HP CEE, 6 symmetry throughout the day

Here are my current measurements:
Im currently 18, 6'1, 207 lbs, 15% bf
(cold) RELAXED
arms- 15"
calfs- 16"
waist- 35"
legs- 24"
neck- 16.5"
chest- 44"

Max bench: 255
Max squat: 280

I will post pictures along the way... first ones I will take tonight.

My daily calorie intake is about 3500 Cals and protein intake a little above 200 g. I may raise these a bit during this log

.... In this log I will mainly be posting results Im seeing from Symmetry as well as Cissus Rx. I have had some elbow pain since this summer and have been taking Cissus Rx for 20 days now. It has REALLY helped so far but I still have a little ways to go.

Ill be posting daily.
:woohoo:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
My workout schedule will be:

Day 1-Shoulders
Day 2-Arms
Day 3-Legs
Day 4-Chest
Day 5-Back

+abs every other day

I will be lifting 5-6 days a week

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 2/27/06

DAY 4(where I happened to be in my schdule at the beginning of log)

WORKOUT- chest

BB bench press
135X12(warmup)
205X6
205X6
225X5
235X2

Incline DB press
75X8
75X8
80X6
85X5

Dips
45X6

Diet- > 3500 cals, ~200g protein, ~350 carbs
PB sandwichs made up 3 of my snack meals today ! i was really liking the PB today haha

COMMENTS-

Well, today was obviously my first day using Symmetry. I didn't really notice much, nor was I expecting to. I did however jump up 5 lbs in my incline db press. I had never done 85's before and I got almost the same reps as on the 80's!

Good gym day. Im sure by the end of the week this stuff will start kickin in.

SIDE NOTE- Im so tempted to add powerFULL to this cycle because I just got it in the mail and am really excited! But I havent used powerFULL yet, so I dont think it would do justice to the log to start that as well. I want to know how well Symmetry works ALONE, so that I know where it stands in with my other supps.

-Tomorrows my gf's bday so I may not be able to hit the gym. Hopefully I can go at like 8pm or something if I don't have too much work!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 2/28/06

HAHA whyyy I wrote Wednesday on my last post I have NOOOO clue... it was obviously monday...

So today I was pretty tired... didn't get much sleep last night. Mayeb Ill take a melatonin before bed tonight

I DID end up hittin the gym!

Workout- day 5 BACK

PULLUPS- 10,10

deadlifts
135X12 (warmup)
225X10
225X10
245X8
275X6

DB rows
90X10
90X10
95X8
100X6

close grip pulldowns
12X10
14X10
16X6

crunches- 30,30,30

Played a little bball to warmup too

DIET
i had a little cheat diet today... I forgot to bring lunch today so I had 5 slices of pizza and a milk at the caf today... it was the highest in protein and carbs I cud find there. hhaa

the rest was around normal

COMMENTS:

Not really sure WHAT effects I should be looking out for with Symmetry, but I definitly had a good workout day. Deadlifts came REALLY easily today... Ill probably be up to 315 lbs last set next week!

I weighed myself tonight and was 208lbs... lets see what I am in the morning!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 3/1/06

Woohoo 4 more weeks of classes till summer!!!!

I was pretty tired today, I think its because of the melatonin I took, becaue I had to wake up early, so I was still half asleep for most of the morning.

:food: My diet kicked A** today!
Dinner:
2 whole wheat roles
2 steak burgers
some onion
1 1/2cup lettuce
2 cups pasta w/ cottage cheese
16 oz milk

Everyyy meal was huge like that!

Weight:205

WORKOUT-Day 1 shoulders

DB military press
60X12 warmup
65X10
70X8
70X8
75X5
80X2

BB military press
135X10
135X10

Superset bb front raises and db side raises

frnt-50X10
side-25X8
frnt-50X10
side-25X8
frnt-40X10
side-25X6
frnt-40X8
side-20X8

Reverse peck deck
140X15
160X10
160X8

COMMENTS:
Workout was pretty good today. I played BBall for like a half hour before though so I was kinda pooped already for my workout. Never the less I pulled through!

I have been SOOO hungry over the past few days, dono if thats from the symmetry or not, but we'll give it time and see. Getting through my workouts isn't to difficult, maybe a little easier than usual, but too early to judge.

I had a CRAZY burning feeling in my shoulders during the superset... more than usual, i liked it though,it made me feel like my shoulders wud be like an inch bigger tomorrow! haha (i wish!).

Nothing else noticed besides the formentioned appetite and ease of workout.

Comments are welcome!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: Wednesday 3/1/06

Thursday 3/2/06

Hey guys-
today I didn't work too hard in the gym because Tomorrow I'll be doing a light full body workout for a video Im taping. Im sending a video of my training and testimonial to USPlabs, so i need to do multiple excercises... didnt wanna wear myself out before tomorow!

DietComprised of 3 shakes, cottage cheese, turkey, wheat bread, PB, pasta and meat balls, oats :) yummm.

Workoutday 2-arms

standing EZ curl
75X12 warmup
95X10
95X10
105X8
115X4

Incline DB curls
35X10
35X10
35X8
35X8

French press
75X10 warmup
95X10
95X10
105X10
115X6

Rope Pushdowns
8X10
9X10
9X10
10X8
Comments:
Today was an average workout... relatively low volume since I didnt wanna tire myself out for the big shoot tomorrow :).

Notice effects: looked jacked while working out- bis and tris felt reaaally full. Last night I got a wicked good sleep and i did NOT want to wake up this morning... way more than usual. Still pretty hungry but not to the effect of the past few days.

Ill still post my workout tomorrow but it will be a light workout, more just for the video than a workout...

Leave a comment or two :)

-Sublimejeh

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established

Thursday 3/2/06

Hey guys-
today I didn't work too hard in the gym because Tomorrow I'll be doing a light full body workout for a video Im taping. Im sending a video of my training and testimonial to USPlabs, so i need to do multiple excercises... didnt wanna wear myself out before tomorow!

DietComprised of 3 shakes, cottage cheese, turkey, wheat bread, PB, pasta and meat balls, oats :) yummm.

Workoutday 2-arms

standing EZ curl
75X12 warmup
95X10
95X10
105X8
115X4

Incline DB curls
35X10
35X10
35X8
35X8

French press
75X10 warmup
95X10
95X10
105X10
115X6

Rope Pushdowns
8X10
9X10
9X10
10X8
Comments:
Today was an average workout... relatively low volume since I didnt wanna tire myself out for the big shoot tomorrow :).

Notice effects: looked jacked while working out- bis and tris felt reaaally full. Last night I got a wicked good sleep and i did NOT want to wake up this morning... way more than usual. Still pretty hungry but not to the effect of the past few days.

Ill still post my workout tomorrow but it will be a light workout, more just for the video than a workout...

Leave a comment or two :)

-Sublimejeh

great log so far!!! keep it up-i have stacked powerfull, creatine, and symmetry together for the last month, and i have loved it!! ps looking forward to seeing the video!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

great log so far!!! keep it up-i have stacked powerfull, creatine, and symmetry together for the last month, and i have loved it!! ps looking forward to seeing the video!
good its guna be awesome AND in high def!!!

QUESTION- is there an alternate dosage I can do for symmetry??

Also, What kind effects am I sposed to be looking for in this product?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Movie filming day!

Well today I shot most of the movie... except for the testimonial part...

I started editing it and came up with some killer ideas- speed change happens to be one of the most common elements in the movie. Im not sure what I should say in the testimonial though- would it be corney to be like USPlabs is the best supp. company ever!... cuz they are, but i don't wanna make it sound fake haha

So I changed up my supplements a little for the day so I could look nice and pumped for the video. My dosing was as follows-

morning: 2 cissus Rx, 2 Symmetry

30 mins pre workout: 4 Symmetry, 2 cissus Rx, 2 vials NitroVol(jst got a few samples in the mail), 5 anavol, 1 cee pro, 3 WB

During: 4 scoops GlycerGrow

Post Workout: 2 Cissus Rx, 2 cee pro, 1 scoop whey

My workout was just high reps low weight of all upperbody stuff to get PUMPED, then I did a few heavy sets for the video.

For the movie my sets included:

DB bench- 100X6
BB bench- 225X5
EZ bar curls- 115X6
tricep pushdowns-100X12
jumping medicine ball pushups- 10
some abs

Before I filmed, I did those workouts but lower weight and higher reps.
My arms are kinda sore from doing them two days in a row but Ill probably take tomorrow off to rest and hit the gym Sunday, but we'll see how things go.

Comments: Once again I noticed it was much harder to wake up in the morning today. I was in a deep sleep until my alarm went off... Usually Im partially awake when it goes off so it doesn't take me by surprise as much.

Weight: Once again I forgot to weigh myself before breakfast... I weighed myself before dinner today and was 209 lbs, So Im probably a few pounds less in the morning

Diet: Consisted of low fat raviolis, egg salad with non fat mayo, lots of milk, lazagna, 2 protein shakes, eggs, oatmeal, cottage cheese, PB. Talk about bulking foods haha

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Lookin good

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established

good its guna be awesome AND in high def!!!

QUESTION- is there an alternate dosage I can do for symmetry??

Also, What kind effects am I sposed to be looking for in this product?
i would do 3 3x a day OR stack it w/ powerfull 3 of each 3x a day- results are good on its own starting w/ 6 caps a day- but it does stack best w/ powerfull and creatine, and the higher the dose, the better it works:)

BUT i also know you want to try the product by itself, it will work well by itself

you are looking mostly for faster recovery, strength gains, muscle hardness in this product

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

i would do 3 3x a day OR stack it w/ powerfull 3 of each 3x a day- results are good on its own starting w/ 6 caps a day- but it does stack best w/ powerfull and creatine, and the higher the dose, the better it works:)

BUT i also know you want to try the product by itself, it will work well by itself

you are looking mostly for faster recovery, strength gains, muscle hardness in this product
whats ur email address?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

So ya, today was an Off day. I took 3X2 Symmetry and 2X2 Cissus Rx. Had another deep sleep last night. I want to sleep in till 10 or 11 tomorrow because Ive had to wake up so early lately.

Ill most likely be hittin the gym tomorrow for legs. Ill keep ya posted

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Sunday 3/5/06
Day 4

Was real tired today. Went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 7 to help my grandma put in her counter top.

Diet:

Here's a look at my diet today, so you can get a good idea of what my daily meal plan is like.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 1/2 cups oats, 1 apple, 1 cup milk
Meal 2: 1 can tuna, 1 tbsp LF mayo, 1 whole wheat role, 20 oz water
Meal 3: 4 scoops CytoGainer(chocolate mint is BOMB), 16 oz water
Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts, 3 slices whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp olive oil,1 baked potato, 3/4 cup veggies, 16 oz water
Meal 5: 1 cup oats, 1 apple, 1 cup milk
Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fruit

total of ~1 1/2 gal. water

Thought I'd post an example of my avg. days meal plan to give you an idea of what Im consuming.

Workout: Legs

Squats:
135X12
225X10
225X8
245X5
245X3 Kind of pooped out on this set, I think just because I was overtired

Leg Press:
495X6
585X6

Leg extensions:
150X10
200X10
220X10

Standing calf press:
350X12
350X12
400X10
400X10

Comments:
I was tired today so my workout wasn't as strong as usual.. I was pumped gettin the CytoGainer so cheap though, and its SOOOOO good. I love trying a new protein that your not expecting huge things from but end up being awesome. Tomorrow's chest so I'm kinda psyched for that. I may try a new Symmetry dosage of 3 pills pre breakfast and 5 pre workout instead of the 2,4. My post workout soreness has defini

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Monday 3/6/06

Great day!
Day 4

Workout: chest
BB Bench press:
135X12
205X5
205X6
225X5(6 with a little help
225X5
235X 6 negatives

DB incline:
75X8
75X8
80X8
85X6

Dips:
3 sets of 12

Diet:
Very clean today. More red meat than usual though. Had roast beef and chicken for lunch and steak for dinner. Breakfast was the normal eggs and oatmeal. I sipped on some cytosport throughout the morning guring classes too. And I think Ill have some cottage cheese and a pb sandwich before bed.

Weight: 2 hours after workout: 211 NEW PR. Even though it wasn't in the morning and I had eaten during the day, I didn't drink any more than usual or anything and Im usually 207-209 during the day! woot!

Comments:
Had an awesome workout today! I did take a few thermo rush caps before my workout along with the symmetry and cissus rx.

During my whole workout I had a great feeling of "well being". Thats the only word I can find to describe it. If this feeling is in fact from the Symmetry I will sure be buying this in bulk!!! Its a very hard feeling to described. I had improved recovery between sets and felt real good during my workout. I don' tthink it was because of the thermo rush because I didn't have any jittery caffeine rush or anything. It was awesome though, whatever it was.

I HOPE it was the Symmetry so at least I know what to buy to make me feel like that!!! haha

I was also very hungry all day so I just keep eating every time I walk through the kitchen! all good food though!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I had NO elbow pain whatsoever during my workout today, not even during my warmup set... I LOVE cissus Rx!!!!

Random thought:
[size=-2]Im starting to think about my cutting stack for the summer. Im pretty sure that cAMP, Sesamin, bcaa's will be part of my stack but I feel like Im missing something. Id like to choose one of the following to add to the stack- Red Acid, Basic Cuts, Melting Point, Venom, AMP, Stizm, Glucophase, or any others....[/size]

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Re: Monday 3/6/06

Great day!
Day 1

Workout: chest
BB Bench press:
135X12
205X5
205X6
225X5(6 with a little help
225X5
235X 6 negatives

DB incline:
75X8
75X8
80X8
85X6

Dips:
3 sets of 12

Diet:
Very clean today. More red meat than usual though. Had roast beef and chicken for lunch and steak for dinner. Breakfast was the normal eggs and oatmeal. I sipped on some cytosport throughout the morning guring classes too. And I think Ill have some cottage cheese and a pb sandwich before bed.

Weight: 2 hours after workout: 211 NEW PR. Even though it wasn't in the morning and I had eaten during the day, I didn't drink any more than usual or anything and Im usually 207-209 during the day! woot!

Comments:
Had an awesome workout today! I did take a few thermo rush caps before my workout along with the symmetry and cissus rx.

During my whole workout I had a great feeling of "well being". Thats the only word I can find to describe it. If this feeling is in fact from the Symmetry I will sure be buying this in bulk!!! Its a very hard feeling to described. I had improved recovery between sets and felt real good during my workout. I don' tthink it was because of the thermo rush because I didn't have any jittery caffeine rush or anything. It was awesome though, whatever it was.

I HOPE it was the Symmetry so at least I know what to buy to make me feel like that!!! haha

I was also very hungry all day so I just keep eating every time I walk through the kitchen! all good food though!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I had NO elbow pain whatsoever during my workout today, not even during my warmup set... I LOVE cissus Rx!!!!

Random thought:
[SIZE=-2]Im starting to think about my cutting stack for the summer. Im pretty sure that cAMP, Sesamin, bcaa's will be part of my stack but I feel like Im missing something. Id like to choose one of the following to add to the stack- Red Acid, Basic Cuts, Melting Point, Venom, AMP, Stizm, Glucophase, or any others....[/SIZE]
SesaThin and C-AMP are great together. Other than that I would probably add lean Extreme . AMP/HEAT stack would be good to curb hunger.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: Monday 3/6/06

Ya i wasn't sure if the lean extreme would be safe though.

Im 18 btw

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 3/7/06

:woohoo:

Day 5

Today was Awesome!-- best day by far using Symmetry. I switched the dosing to 8 caps per day, 2 morning, 6 preworkout and the effects were very well noticed. Just compare today's back day to my last back day and you may see what Im talking about!

Weight: 209.5 (weighed myself later in the day... but about the same time as I weighed myself on my last post)

Diet: Comprised of the usual eggs, oats, turkey sandwich, PB, cottage cheese, CytoGainer, and some chicken piccata with couscous for dinner yumm..

Workout: Back

Machine Tbar rows [size=-2] weight including bar[/size]
90X12 warmup
135X12
135X10
160X8
180X5

DB rows
90X12
95X10
100X10
100X10

Close grip pulldowns
12X12
14X12
16X8

Comments:
I can't say enough about how awesome today's workout was, but I'll control myself-

My strength increase was awesome, my endurance was way up and my recovery was way up. I noticed endurance the most because I always have a hard time doing more than 6-8 reps on an excercise. I usually prefer doing about 6 reps. But I blew through the 100lb DB's like they were nothing! Check back to last time I did DB rows and I'm sure I increased. I felt like I could have done another 2 reps on those sets but didn't want to overdo it.

I'll be sticking with the 8 caps per day, 2 morning, 6 preworkout- unless theres a better dosage idea that USPlabs suggests. But I am very happy with the 2,6.

Hoping tomorrow will be just as good!!!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 3/8/06

Day 1
Today was a really good workout, but not such a good day overall. I've been wanting to get a good nights sleep for days now, but I have had so much work to do I haven't been getting enough sleep. So I decided last minute last night at midnight that I would try out one of the Venom Lean Dream samples I got in the mail to help me sleep. The problem is I still had to wake up early. So all day I've been rediculously tired haha. I should probably save the sleep aides for a night that I can devote to sleeping !

Diet:
Was real rushed this morning so I skipped the eggs. Had 2 cups of oatmeal, apple, milk, 3 cups spaghetti, 6 meat balls, more milk, CytoGainer, ON protein, 2 steak burgers, cottage cheese and PB

Workout: Shoulders

BB shoulder press
135X10
135X12
145X7(8)
155X6(7)

BB front raises
60X10
70X8
70X8

Reverse peck deck
140X15
160X14
170X8

Lateral raises
25X10
25X8
30X6

Upright rows
70X12
90X10
100X10

Comments:
Haven't looked back at last shoulder day but I'm pretty sure this one was better... at least it felt a LOT better. Im kinda pissed I was tired because it could have had even more potential. I did high volume training today because I feel my shoulder's are kind of lagging and wanted to switch it up.

I noticed many of the same effects as yesterday but not as strongly- Increased- strength, overall feeling, recovery and endurance... Today, I also noticed increased vasularity in my arms- Cool :)

Taking tomorrow off to go to my gf's semi-finals in tournement- Wish her luck! hah

-SublimE

Reggin

Awards
What are you doing taking Symmetry (and Powerfull) at 18?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean... these are not dangerous supplements for an teenager

Reggin

Awards
Anything that even remotely messes with hormone levels I would not touch as a teenager. Most tribulus products recommend a minimum age of either 21 or 25 years.

Besides, trying to increase testosterone at 18 is kind of pointless and redundant. Considering they're pretty much at the highest levels during your life right now, it seems kind of odd to take a supplement that increases T production.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anything that even remotely messes with hormone levels I would not touch as a teenager. Most tribulus products recommend a minimum age of either 21 or 25 years.

Besides, trying to increase testosterone at 18 is kind of pointless and redundant. Considering they're pretty much at the highest levels during your life right now, it seems kind of odd to take a supplement that increases T production.
Ok, first, you need to take a closer look at the product. there are two ingridients, one is adaptogen based and the other in made up of two hydroxl ketones.

Adaptogens can be powerful antioxidants, stress relievers, and If you are mentally exhausted or physically fatigued the adaptogens will help you feel more energetic, vitalized, and full of zest for life. They have simply found that this can also possibly affect testosterone.

From my understanding of testosterone and adaptogens, it seems that id one is working by the other, it will not simply raise test levels, if they are already at a max, but make them more readily available to your muscle. If my testosterone levels are already as HIGH as they can be and I'm taking a natural test booster anyways, the test booster just won't do anything for me, but won't hurt me. I'm not putting Test In my body.

but thats just my view on it... maybe USPlabs can better describe the ingridients and their role

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
so ya... today was my off day I'll be doing arms tomorrow.

Weight: 210.5 as of this afternoon, on a relatively empty stomach

Took 2 cissus/2 symmetry 15 mins before breakfast; 2 cissus/2 symmetry at 2 pm, and taking 2 more symmetry around 8pm

Excited for tomorrow:)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Friday 3/10/06

Another thumbs up for today!
And I finally remembered to weigh myself in the morning when I got out of bed!

Weight: 209.5 when I woke up this morning

Workout: Arms

Incline DB curls
30X12 warmup
35X12
40X10
40X10
45X8

Straight bar cable curls slow negative
10X12
12X10
12X10

Hammer French press
35X12 warmup
40X12
40X10
45X10
45X8

V pushdown
9X12
10X12
11X8
11X8

Comments:
AWESOME day once again. Probably the best and most productive arm day in a month. Went up in all my excercises.
Some noticed effects: Energy, Strength increase, ENDURANCE, pump.

Endurance has been the most beneficial effect of this supplement for me. I have never been able to comfortably do higher reps and enjoy it. I actually feel good while doing my set rather than struggling. This is usely becaquse I can focus a lot more on my form than just on how many reps I'm pushing out.

Overall, VERY impressed so far.

Sidenote: I have gained 3.5 pounds since the beginning of this cycle with no diet change.. not bad :clap2:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are the pumps really bad? would this be good for a 400-800 runner? your saying all these good things abour endurence.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't consider a PUMP a bad thing at all, its something I like- the feeling of your muscle swelling up so your skin is tight when your working out, thats what I mean by pump

It woudn't hurt to try, but Im just using this with anaerobic excercises, Im not doing cardio, so I dono. I'd give it a shot though

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in real quick since I run for cardio. No painfull pumps or anything that impedes my running so far at 9 symmetry and 9 powerfull ed.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
whats ur split like of the powerFULL and Symmetry?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Split? You mean dosing protocol? 2 of each AM, 5 before workout and 2 before bed. Or if I workout in the AM: 4 in the AM, 3 before evening MA class and 2 before bed.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
a question I had earlier and havent gotten a response to is why take symmetry bfore bed? Im taking 2 morning, 6 preworkout... If theres a good reason for a dose before bed though, I definitly would not be against it :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would think having more actives available while sleeping would help with recovery and sleep quality. Similar to the importance of taking in protein first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hmm. sounds intriguing, I'll give it a shot!

I really wanna do a second Symmetry log incorporating other USPlab products too after this one!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I also don't think it's a problem to use natural test boosters as a teenager, they will only boost your test levels to high normal which can be quite beneficial. I know everyone says as a teen your test levels are highest but that still doesn't mean that your test levels are at high normal, they could just be high for u.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I mean if this product was SOLELY a test booster I probably wouldnt be as excited to use it. I think of this as much more than a test booster! :)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
400 and 800 are anaerobic races.... but the training is both: days doing aerobic and days in anaerobic. and i like a pump, but not to the point where i cant move my legs.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya... I was referring to your training overall being aerobic. Ya it definitly doesn't give you a painful pump at all

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Saturday 3/11/06

I hate leg days.

Workout: Legs

Squats
135X12 Warmup
185X12
225X10
225X8
255X4

Leg press
495X12
585X10
675X5

Standing calf raises
350X10
350X10
400X10
400X10

Comments:
Ok so I really don't like leg days... I feel like I don't "know" my legs as well as other body parts. I have troubl guesstimating or knowign what weight and for how many reps I can do on them. I also feel very uncomfortable doing them, but Im sure my toelrance will grow with time. Actually felt a little better , for a leg day.. Nice increase on leg press, noticed more endurance on my first few sets of squats- high reps. Once I got to my last set though I was pretty pooped. Overall decent day I guess, better than the average leg day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya bro. Only do legs because I know I "should" and dread the way I feel the next 4 hours afterwards.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3/12/06

OFF day

Went to my gf's state finals game, and they won!! woot

Doing chest tomorrow and I'm stoked!!! But for now, I have to go write a 6 page paper!

cya

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3/13/06

Another Sweet day at the gym...

Workout: Chest

BB Bench press
135X12 warmup
205X6
225X6(7)
235X4
265X1
275X Almost 1

DB incline bench
75X12
80X8
85X5
85X5

Dips
3 sets of 12

Comments:
Today was another awesome gym day. I definitly have gone up in my bench since the beginning of this log. I got 255X1 at the beginning and now Im almost at 275! I got the 265 up solid by myself but stuck a little on the 275. Pretty nice improvement. Noticing same things- strength and endurance mostly though. Elbow hurt a little during todays workout. Tomorrow is back... Cya!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3/13/06

Just counted out how many caps left in my bottle of symmetry and I only have about a weeks worth left :( . I don't wanna stop taking it though!!! hahaha

damn... it doesn't feel like im already 2/3 the way done with it!

great product so far!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3/14/06

Great back day!!!!

Diet: Definitly didn't eat enough food today, so I was surprised that my workout was as good as it was!
Ive come up with a dosing protocol including preworkout meals that has worked best for me:

Morning 20 mins before breakfast: 2 cissus Rx, 2 Symmetry
1 1/2 hours pre workout: small meal(i.e. 2 or 3 eggs and 3/4 cup oatmeal)
20-30 mins Preworkout: 5 anavol, 2 cissus Rx, 6 Symmetry
1 hr before bed: 2 Cissus Rx, 2 Symmetry

Workout: Back

Deadlifts
135X15 Warmup
225X12
225X10
275X8
315X5

DB rows (I think Im turning my shoulder a little too much on these so I gotta work on that)
100X12
100X10
105X10
110X8

Close Grip pull downs
12X12
14X10
14X10

Comments:
Very noticeable strength and endurance gains on my deadlift... I felt like I could have done 12 easily on 275 if it weren't for my hand feeling like they were going to rip off! I think I'll bring my straps next time haha. Today I had a healthy feeling lower back pump and increased strength and endurance and recovery between sets. Im noticing the recovery to be more between sets than between workout days, I'm still just as sore everyday, but in between sets I feel like my muscle heals quicker.

I think that on the dumbell rows im turning my shoulder back too much, but maybe thats how its supposed to be done... Im not turning it excessively, its just that Im turning my back a little and not doing it all with my arm... Well, I'll ask a BB at my gym next time or somethin.

All is goin well... less than weeks worth left in the bottle ! :(

Hopefully my traps aren't too sore to do shoulders tomorrow!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3/15/06

Another excellent day at the gym!

I did the same diet plan as I have been that works well with the dosing. Eat 1 1/2 hrs before the gym, and take the Symmetry 20-30 mins before.

Workout: Shoulders

DB military press
60X12 Warmup
65X12
70X10
75X8
80X5

Upright Rows
90X12
100X10
100X10
100X8

Lateral raises
25X10
25X10

Comments:
Another great day! I'm pretty sure I went up a decent amount of weight on the DB presses. Also, today I didn't have any help at all on any military press... didn't need help gettin them up or anything, everythign flowed well, which makes it even better! My strength is definitly increasing in all of my excersises which is awesome. I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow and I'm pretty psyched.

Cya guys

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3/15/06

great log. Looks like Symmetry is working well.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3/15/06

ya it really is! Im loving it!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Solid workout today. focused on form

Workout: Arms

Standing EZ bar curls
75X12 Warmup
95X12
95X10
105X10
115X6

French Press
95X12
105X12
105X10
115X8

Incline DB curls
35X12
40X12

Tricep V-Pushdown
9X12
10X12

Comments:
Todays workout was relatively low volume. Since I was doing higher reps and focusing on form, my muscles felt like they were going to explode out of my skin! They were very hard and tight to the skin throughout my entire workout, and a few hours thereafter. However, my forarms were still sore from gripping hard yesterday so I had to lower the volume as to not strain the forearms.
Solid workout, not much strength gain today, but thats not what I was aiming for in the workout anyways. Overall good workout though

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3.16.06

Today is my OFF day, sadly... but I definitly need the rest haha

Don't know how much resting Ill be doing today though- Happy St. Patricks day!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3.16.06

So.....

Today will be the last day of my log.. I have just enough Symmetry left for my workout today and pre-bedtime. Its been an awesome log that Ive really enjoyed doing. Ill be hittin the gym at 330, so Ill post my workout and a final assessment when I return.

Cya guys