Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool Sublimejeh's USPlabs Symmetry log!

Hey guys... This will be a log on USPlabs Symmetry
    I just received my Symmetry from the first wave that USPlabs has given out.

I won't be introducing any new supplements(even though I just received powerFULL and am PSYCHED to try it!), so that Symmetry can be better judged.

I will be taking 2 pills with breakfast and 4 before my workout(unless told otherwise).

I will also be using:
    5 Nxcare Anavol Preworkout
    2.5 g HP CEE post workout
    2 Cissus Rx before breakfast, 2 Preworkout, 2 post workout
    1 Multi morning, 1 multi before dinner
    1 glucosamine before breakfast, 1 postworkout

On off days I will be taking 2X2 cissus, 2X2.5g HP CEE, 6 symmetry throughout the day

Here are my current measurements:
    Im currently 18, 6'1, 207 lbs, 15% bf
    (cold) RELAXED
    arms- 15"
    calfs- 16"
    waist- 35"
    legs- 24"
    neck- 16.5"
    chest- 44"

Max bench: 255
    Max squat: 280

I will post pictures along the way... first ones I will take tonight.

My daily calorie intake is about 3500 Cals and protein intake a little above 200 g. I may raise these a bit during this log

.... In this log I will mainly be posting results Im seeing from Symmetry as well as Cissus Rx. I have had some elbow pain since this summer and have been taking Cissus Rx for 20 days now. It has REALLY helped so far but I still have a little ways to go.

Ill be posting daily.
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

My workout schedule will be:

Day 1-Shoulders
    Day 2-Arms
    Day 3-Legs
    Day 4-Chest
    Day 5-Back

+abs every other day

I will be lifting 5-6 days a week

3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Wednesday 2/27/06

DAY 4(where I happened to be in my schdule at the beginning of log)

WORKOUT- chest

BB bench press
    135X12(warmup)
    205X6
    205X6
    225X5
    235X2

Incline DB press
    75X8
    75X8
    80X6
    85X5

Dips
    45X6

Diet- > 3500 cals, ~200g protein, ~350 carbs
    PB sandwichs made up 3 of my snack meals today ! i was really liking the PB today haha

COMMENTS-

Well, today was obviously my first day using Symmetry. I didn't really notice much, nor was I expecting to. I did however jump up 5 lbs in my incline db press. I had never done 85's before and I got almost the same reps as on the 80's!

Good gym day. Im sure by the end of the week this stuff will start kickin in.

SIDE NOTE- Im so tempted to add powerFULL to this cycle because I just got it in the mail and am really excited! But I havent used powerFULL yet, so I dont think it would do justice to the log to start that as well. I want to know how well Symmetry works ALONE, so that I know where it stands in with my other supps.

-Tomorrows my gf's bday so I may not be able to hit the gym. Hopefully I can go at like 8pm or something if I don't have too much work!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Tuesday 2/28/06

HAHA whyyy I wrote Wednesday on my last post I have NOOOO clue... it was obviously monday...

So today I was pretty tired... didn't get much sleep last night. Mayeb Ill take a melatonin before bed tonight

I DID end up hittin the gym!

Workout- day 5 BACK

PULLUPS- 10,10

deadlifts
    135X12 (warmup)
    225X10
    225X10
    245X8
    275X6

DB rows
    90X10
    90X10
    95X8
    100X6

close grip pulldowns
    12X10
    14X10
    16X6

crunches- 30,30,30

Played a little bball to warmup too

DIET
    i had a little cheat diet today... I forgot to bring lunch today so I had 5 slices of pizza and a milk at the caf today... it was the highest in protein and carbs I cud find there. hhaa

the rest was around normal

COMMENTS:

Not really sure WHAT effects I should be looking out for with Symmetry, but I definitly had a good workout day. Deadlifts came REALLY easily today... Ill probably be up to 315 lbs last set next week!

I weighed myself tonight and was 208lbs... lets see what I am in the morning!

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Wednesday 3/1/06

Woohoo 4 more weeks of classes till summer!!!!

I was pretty tired today, I think its because of the melatonin I took, becaue I had to wake up early, so I was still half asleep for most of the morning.

My diet kicked A** today!
    Dinner:
    2 whole wheat roles
    2 steak burgers
    some onion
    1 1/2cup lettuce
    2 cups pasta w/ cottage cheese
    16 oz milk

Everyyy meal was huge like that!

Weight:205

WORKOUT-Day 1 shoulders

DB military press
    60X12 warmup
    65X10
    70X8
    70X8
    75X5
    80X2

BB military press
    135X10
    135X10

Superset bb front raises and db side raises

frnt-50X10
    side-25X8
    frnt-50X10
    side-25X8
    frnt-40X10
    side-25X6
    frnt-40X8
    side-20X8

Reverse peck deck
    140X15
    160X10
    160X8

COMMENTS:
    Workout was pretty good today. I played BBall for like a half hour before though so I was kinda pooped already for my workout. Never the less I pulled through!

I have been SOOO hungry over the past few days, dono if thats from the symmetry or not, but we'll give it time and see. Getting through my workouts isn't to difficult, maybe a little easier than usual, but too early to judge.

I had a CRAZY burning feeling in my shoulders during the superset... more than usual, i liked it though,it made me feel like my shoulders wud be like an inch bigger tomorrow! haha (i wish!).

Nothing else noticed besides the formentioned appetite and ease of workout.

Comments are welcome!

6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Re: Wednesday 3/1/06

Thursday 3/2/06

Hey guys-
    today I didn't work too hard in the gym because Tomorrow I'll be doing a light full body workout for a video Im taping. Im sending a video of my training and testimonial to USPlabs, so i need to do multiple excercises... didnt wanna wear myself out before tomorow!

DietComprised of 3 shakes, cottage cheese, turkey, wheat bread, PB, pasta and meat balls, oats yummm.

Workoutday 2-arms

standing EZ curl
    75X12 warmup
    95X10
    95X10
    105X8
    115X4

Incline DB curls
    35X10
    35X10
    35X8
    35X8

French press
    75X10 warmup
    95X10
    95X10
    105X10
    115X6

Rope Pushdowns
    8X10
    9X10
    9X10
    10X8
    Comments:
    Today was an average workout... relatively low volume since I didnt wanna tire myself out for the big shoot tomorrow .

Notice effects: looked jacked while working out- bis and tris felt reaaally full. Last night I got a wicked good sleep and i did NOT want to wake up this morning... way more than usual. Still pretty hungry but not to the effect of the past few days.

Ill still post my workout tomorrow but it will be a light workout, more just for the video than a workout...

Leave a comment or two

-Sublimejeh

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    Thursday 3/2/06

Hey guys-
    today I didn't work too hard in the gym because Tomorrow I'll be doing a light full body workout for a video Im taping. Im sending a video of my training and testimonial to USPlabs, so i need to do multiple excercises... didnt wanna wear myself out before tomorow!

DietComprised of 3 shakes, cottage cheese, turkey, wheat bread, PB, pasta and meat balls, oats yummm.

Workoutday 2-arms

standing EZ curl
    75X12 warmup
    95X10
    95X10
    105X8
    115X4

Incline DB curls
    35X10
    35X10
    35X8
    35X8

French press
    75X10 warmup
    95X10
    95X10
    105X10
    115X6

Rope Pushdowns
    8X10
    9X10
    9X10
    10X8
    Comments:
    Today was an average workout... relatively low volume since I didnt wanna tire myself out for the big shoot tomorrow .

Notice effects: looked jacked while working out- bis and tris felt reaaally full. Last night I got a wicked good sleep and i did NOT want to wake up this morning... way more than usual. Still pretty hungry but not to the effect of the past few days.

Ill still post my workout tomorrow but it will be a light workout, more just for the video than a workout...

Leave a comment or two

-Sublimejeh

great log so far!!! keep it up-i have stacked powerfull, creatine, and symmetry together for the last month, and i have loved it!! ps looking forward to seeing the video!
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by D@USP LABS
    great log so far!!! keep it up-i have stacked powerfull, creatine, and symmetry together for the last month, and i have loved it!! ps looking forward to seeing the video!
    good its guna be awesome AND in high def!!!

QUESTION- is there an alternate dosage I can do for symmetry??

Also, What kind effects am I sposed to be looking for in this product?

9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Thumbs up Movie filming day!

Well today I shot most of the movie... except for the testimonial part...

I started editing it and came up with some killer ideas- speed change happens to be one of the most common elements in the movie. Im not sure what I should say in the testimonial though- would it be corney to be like USPlabs is the best supp. company ever!... cuz they are, but i don't wanna make it sound fake haha

So I changed up my supplements a little for the day so I could look nice and pumped for the video. My dosing was as follows-

morning: 2 cissus Rx, 2 Symmetry

30 mins pre workout: 4 Symmetry, 2 cissus Rx, 2 vials NitroVol(jst got a few samples in the mail), 5 anavol, 1 cee pro, 3 WB

During: 4 scoops GlycerGrow

Post Workout: 2 Cissus Rx, 2 cee pro, 1 scoop whey

My workout was just high reps low weight of all upperbody stuff to get PUMPED, then I did a few heavy sets for the video.

For the movie my sets included:

DB bench- 100X6
    BB bench- 225X5
    EZ bar curls- 115X6
    tricep pushdowns-100X12
    jumping medicine ball pushups- 10
    some abs

Before I filmed, I did those workouts but lower weight and higher reps.
    My arms are kinda sore from doing them two days in a row but Ill probably take tomorrow off to rest and hit the gym Sunday, but we'll see how things go.

Comments: Once again I noticed it was much harder to wake up in the morning today. I was in a deep sleep until my alarm went off... Usually Im partially awake when it goes off so it doesn't take me by surprise as much.

Weight: Once again I forgot to weigh myself before breakfast... I weighed myself before dinner today and was 209 lbs, So Im probably a few pounds less in the morning

Diet: Consisted of low fat raviolis, egg salad with non fat mayo, lots of milk, lazagna, 2 protein shakes, eggs, oatmeal, cottage cheese, PB. Talk about bulking foods haha

10. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

Subscribed. Lookin good
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%

good its guna be awesome AND in high def!!!

QUESTION- is there an alternate dosage I can do for symmetry??

Also, What kind effects am I sposed to be looking for in this product?
    i would do 3 3x a day OR stack it w/ powerfull 3 of each 3x a day- results are good on its own starting w/ 6 caps a day- but it does stack best w/ powerfull and creatine, and the higher the dose, the better it works

BUT i also know you want to try the product by itself, it will work well by itself

you are looking mostly for faster recovery, strength gains, muscle hardness in this product
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by D@USP LABS
    i would do 3 3x a day OR stack it w/ powerfull 3 of each 3x a day- results are good on its own starting w/ 6 caps a day- but it does stack best w/ powerfull and creatine, and the higher the dose, the better it works

BUT i also know you want to try the product by itself, it will work well by itself

you are looking mostly for faster recovery, strength gains, muscle hardness in this product
    whats ur email address?

13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

So ya, today was an Off day. I took 3X2 Symmetry and 2X2 Cissus Rx. Had another deep sleep last night. I want to sleep in till 10 or 11 tomorrow because Ive had to wake up so early lately.

Ill most likely be hittin the gym tomorrow for legs. Ill keep ya posted

14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Sunday 3/5/06
    Day 4

Was real tired today. Went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 7 to help my grandma put in her counter top.

Diet:

Here's a look at my diet today, so you can get a good idea of what my daily meal plan is like.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 1/2 cups oats, 1 apple, 1 cup milk
    Meal 2: 1 can tuna, 1 tbsp LF mayo, 1 whole wheat role, 20 oz water
    Meal 3: 4 scoops CytoGainer(chocolate mint is BOMB), 16 oz water
    Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts, 3 slices whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp olive oil,1 baked potato, 3/4 cup veggies, 16 oz water
    Meal 5: 1 cup oats, 1 apple, 1 cup milk
    Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fruit

total of ~1 1/2 gal. water

Thought I'd post an example of my avg. days meal plan to give you an idea of what Im consuming.

Workout: Legs

Squats:
    135X12
    225X10
    225X8
    245X5
    245X3 Kind of pooped out on this set, I think just because I was overtired

Leg Press:
    495X6
    585X6

Leg extensions:
    150X10
    200X10
    220X10

Standing calf press:
    350X12
    350X12
    400X10
    400X10

Comments:
    I was tired today so my workout wasn't as strong as usual.. I was pumped gettin the CytoGainer so cheap though, and its SOOOOO good. I love trying a new protein that your not expecting huge things from but end up being awesome. Tomorrow's chest so I'm kinda psyched for that. I may try a new Symmetry dosage of 3 pills pre breakfast and 5 pre workout instead of the 2,4. My post workout soreness has defini

15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Thumbs up Monday 3/6/06

Great day!
    Day 4

Workout: chest
    BB Bench press:
    135X12
    205X5
    205X6
    225X5(6 with a little help
    225X5
    235X 6 negatives

DB incline:
    75X8
    75X8
    80X8
    85X6

Dips:
    3 sets of 12

Diet:
    Very clean today. More red meat than usual though. Had roast beef and chicken for lunch and steak for dinner. Breakfast was the normal eggs and oatmeal. I sipped on some cytosport throughout the morning guring classes too. And I think Ill have some cottage cheese and a pb sandwich before bed.

Weight: 2 hours after workout: 211 NEW PR. Even though it wasn't in the morning and I had eaten during the day, I didn't drink any more than usual or anything and Im usually 207-209 during the day! woot!

Comments:
    Had an awesome workout today! I did take a few thermo rush caps before my workout along with the symmetry and cissus rx.

During my whole workout I had a great feeling of "well being". Thats the only word I can find to describe it. If this feeling is in fact from the Symmetry I will sure be buying this in bulk!!! Its a very hard feeling to described. I had improved recovery between sets and felt real good during my workout. I don' tthink it was because of the thermo rush because I didn't have any jittery caffeine rush or anything. It was awesome though, whatever it was.

I HOPE it was the Symmetry so at least I know what to buy to make me feel like that!!! haha

I was also very hungry all day so I just keep eating every time I walk through the kitchen! all good food though!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I had NO elbow pain whatsoever during my workout today, not even during my warmup set... I LOVE cissus Rx!!!!

Random thought:
    Im starting to think about my cutting stack for the summer. Im pretty sure that cAMP, Sesamin, bcaa's will be part of my stack but I feel like Im missing something. Id like to choose one of the following to add to the stack- Red Acid, Basic Cuts, Melting Point, Venom, AMP, Stizm, Glucophase, or any others....

16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Re: Monday 3/6/06

Great day!
    Day 1

Workout: chest
    BB Bench press:
    135X12
    205X5
    205X6
    225X5(6 with a little help
    225X5
    235X 6 negatives

DB incline:
    75X8
    75X8
    80X8
    85X6

Dips:
    3 sets of 12

Diet:
    Very clean today. More red meat than usual though. Had roast beef and chicken for lunch and steak for dinner. Breakfast was the normal eggs and oatmeal. I sipped on some cytosport throughout the morning guring classes too. And I think Ill have some cottage cheese and a pb sandwich before bed.

Weight: 2 hours after workout: 211 NEW PR. Even though it wasn't in the morning and I had eaten during the day, I didn't drink any more than usual or anything and Im usually 207-209 during the day! woot!

Comments:
    Had an awesome workout today! I did take a few thermo rush caps before my workout along with the symmetry and cissus rx.

During my whole workout I had a great feeling of "well being". Thats the only word I can find to describe it. If this feeling is in fact from the Symmetry I will sure be buying this in bulk!!! Its a very hard feeling to described. I had improved recovery between sets and felt real good during my workout. I don' tthink it was because of the thermo rush because I didn't have any jittery caffeine rush or anything. It was awesome though, whatever it was.

I HOPE it was the Symmetry so at least I know what to buy to make me feel like that!!! haha

I was also very hungry all day so I just keep eating every time I walk through the kitchen! all good food though!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I had NO elbow pain whatsoever during my workout today, not even during my warmup set... I LOVE cissus Rx!!!!

Random thought:
    Im starting to think about my cutting stack for the summer. Im pretty sure that cAMP, Sesamin, bcaa's will be part of my stack but I feel like Im missing something. Id like to choose one of the following to add to the stack- Red Acid, Basic Cuts, Melting Point, Venom, AMP, Stizm, Glucophase, or any others....
    SesaThin and C-AMP are great together. Other than that I would probably add lean Extreme . AMP/HEAT stack would be good to curb hunger.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Re: Monday 3/6/06

Ya i wasn't sure if the lean extreme would be safe though.

Im 18 btw

18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Smile Tuesday 3/7/06

Day 5

Today was Awesome!-- best day by far using Symmetry. I switched the dosing to 8 caps per day, 2 morning, 6 preworkout and the effects were very well noticed. Just compare today's back day to my last back day and you may see what Im talking about!

Weight: 209.5 (weighed myself later in the day... but about the same time as I weighed myself on my last post)

Diet: Comprised of the usual eggs, oats, turkey sandwich, PB, cottage cheese, CytoGainer, and some chicken piccata with couscous for dinner yumm..

Workout: Back

Machine Tbar rows weight including bar
    90X12 warmup
    135X12
    135X10
    160X8
    180X5

DB rows
    90X12
    95X10
    100X10
    100X10

Close grip pulldowns
    12X12
    14X12
    16X8

Comments:
    I can't say enough about how awesome today's workout was, but I'll control myself-

My strength increase was awesome, my endurance was way up and my recovery was way up. I noticed endurance the most because I always have a hard time doing more than 6-8 reps on an excercise. I usually prefer doing about 6 reps. But I blew through the 100lb DB's like they were nothing! Check back to last time I did DB rows and I'm sure I increased. I felt like I could have done another 2 reps on those sets but didn't want to overdo it.

I'll be sticking with the 8 caps per day, 2 morning, 6 preworkout- unless theres a better dosage idea that USPlabs suggests. But I am very happy with the 2,6.

Hoping tomorrow will be just as good!!!!

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Wednesday 3/8/06

Day 1
    Today was a really good workout, but not such a good day overall. I've been wanting to get a good nights sleep for days now, but I have had so much work to do I haven't been getting enough sleep. So I decided last minute last night at midnight that I would try out one of the Venom Lean Dream samples I got in the mail to help me sleep. The problem is I still had to wake up early. So all day I've been rediculously tired haha. I should probably save the sleep aides for a night that I can devote to sleeping !

Diet:
    Was real rushed this morning so I skipped the eggs. Had 2 cups of oatmeal, apple, milk, 3 cups spaghetti, 6 meat balls, more milk, CytoGainer, ON protein, 2 steak burgers, cottage cheese and PB

Workout: Shoulders

BB shoulder press
    135X10
    135X12
    145X7(8)
    155X6(7)

BB front raises
    60X10
    70X8
    70X8

Reverse peck deck
    140X15
    160X14
    170X8

Lateral raises
    25X10
    25X8
    30X6

Upright rows
    70X12
    90X10
    100X10

Comments:
    Haven't looked back at last shoulder day but I'm pretty sure this one was better... at least it felt a LOT better. Im kinda pissed I was tired because it could have had even more potential. I did high volume training today because I feel my shoulder's are kind of lagging and wanted to switch it up.

I noticed many of the same effects as yesterday but not as strongly- Increased- strength, overall feeling, recovery and endurance... Today, I also noticed increased vasularity in my arms- Cool

Taking tomorrow off to go to my gf's semi-finals in tournement- Wish her luck! hah

-SublimE

20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

What are you doing taking Symmetry (and Powerfull) at 18?
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

what do you mean... these are not dangerous supplements for an teenager

22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Anything that even remotely messes with hormone levels I would not touch as a teenager. Most tribulus products recommend a minimum age of either 21 or 25 years.

Besides, trying to increase testosterone at 18 is kind of pointless and redundant. Considering they're pretty much at the highest levels during your life right now, it seems kind of odd to take a supplement that increases T production.
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%

sub
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Anything that even remotely messes with hormone levels I would not touch as a teenager. Most tribulus products recommend a minimum age of either 21 or 25 years.

Besides, trying to increase testosterone at 18 is kind of pointless and redundant. Considering they're pretty much at the highest levels during your life right now, it seems kind of odd to take a supplement that increases T production.
    Ok, first, you need to take a closer look at the product. there are two ingridients, one is adaptogen based and the other in made up of two hydroxl ketones.

Adaptogens can be powerful antioxidants, stress relievers, and If you are mentally exhausted or physically fatigued the adaptogens will help you feel more energetic, vitalized, and full of zest for life. They have simply found that this can also possibly affect testosterone.

From my understanding of testosterone and adaptogens, it seems that id one is working by the other, it will not simply raise test levels, if they are already at a max, but make them more readily available to your muscle. If my testosterone levels are already as HIGH as they can be and I'm taking a natural test booster anyways, the test booster just won't do anything for me, but won't hurt me. I'm not putting Test In my body.

but thats just my view on it... maybe USPlabs can better describe the ingridients and their role

25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

so ya... today was my off day I'll be doing arms tomorrow.

Weight: 210.5 as of this afternoon, on a relatively empty stomach

Took 2 cissus/2 symmetry 15 mins before breakfast; 2 cissus/2 symmetry at 2 pm, and taking 2 more symmetry around 8pm

Excited for tomorrow

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Friday 3/10/06

Another thumbs up for today!
    And I finally remembered to weigh myself in the morning when I got out of bed!

Weight: 209.5 when I woke up this morning

Workout: Arms

Incline DB curls
    30X12 warmup
    35X12
    40X10
    40X10
    45X8

Straight bar cable curls slow negative
    10X12
    12X10
    12X10

Hammer French press
    35X12 warmup
    40X12
    40X10
    45X10
    45X8

V pushdown
    9X12
    10X12
    11X8
    11X8

Comments:
    AWESOME day once again. Probably the best and most productive arm day in a month. Went up in all my excercises.
    Some noticed effects: Energy, Strength increase, ENDURANCE, pump.

Endurance has been the most beneficial effect of this supplement for me. I have never been able to comfortably do higher reps and enjoy it. I actually feel good while doing my set rather than struggling. This is usely becaquse I can focus a lot more on my form than just on how many reps I'm pushing out.

Overall, VERY impressed so far.

Sidenote: I have gained 3.5 pounds since the beginning of this cycle with no diet change.. not bad

27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

are the pumps really bad? would this be good for a 400-800 runner? your saying all these good things abour endurence.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Well I don't consider a PUMP a bad thing at all, its something I like- the feeling of your muscle swelling up so your skin is tight when your working out, thats what I mean by pump

It woudn't hurt to try, but Im just using this with anaerobic excercises, Im not doing cardio, so I dono. I'd give it a shot though

29. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

I'll chime in real quick since I run for cardio. No painfull pumps or anything that impedes my running so far at 9 symmetry and 9 powerfull ed.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

whats ur split like of the powerFULL and Symmetry?

31. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

Split? You mean dosing protocol? 2 of each AM, 5 before workout and 2 before bed. Or if I workout in the AM: 4 in the AM, 3 before evening MA class and 2 before bed.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

a question I had earlier and havent gotten a response to is why take symmetry bfore bed? Im taking 2 morning, 6 preworkout... If theres a good reason for a dose before bed though, I definitly would not be against it

33. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

I would think having more actives available while sleeping would help with recovery and sleep quality. Similar to the importance of taking in protein first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed.
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

hmm. sounds intriguing, I'll give it a shot!

I really wanna do a second Symmetry log incorporating other USPlab products too after this one!

35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%

I also don't think it's a problem to use natural test boosters as a teenager, they will only boost your test levels to high normal which can be quite beneficial. I know everyone says as a teen your test levels are highest but that still doesn't mean that your test levels are at high normal, they could just be high for u.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Ya, I mean if this product was SOLELY a test booster I probably wouldnt be as excited to use it. I think of this as much more than a test booster!

37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

400 and 800 are anaerobic races.... but the training is both: days doing aerobic and days in anaerobic. and i like a pump, but not to the point where i cant move my legs.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

ya... I was referring to your training overall being aerobic. Ya it definitly doesn't give you a painful pump at all

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Saturday 3/11/06

I hate leg days.

Workout: Legs

Squats
    135X12 Warmup
    185X12
    225X10
    225X8
    255X4

Leg press
    495X12
    585X10
    675X5

Standing calf raises
    350X10
    350X10
    400X10
    400X10

Comments:
    Ok so I really don't like leg days... I feel like I don't "know" my legs as well as other body parts. I have troubl guesstimating or knowign what weight and for how many reps I can do on them. I also feel very uncomfortable doing them, but Im sure my toelrance will grow with time. Actually felt a little better , for a leg day.. Nice increase on leg press, noticed more endurance on my first few sets of squats- high reps. Once I got to my last set though I was pretty pooped. Overall decent day I guess, better than the average leg day.

40. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

I'm with ya bro. Only do legs because I know I "should" and dread the way I feel the next 4 hours afterwards.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLABS AP Log
    By peece in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. 3v1l's Cissus/Powerfull/Symmetry Log
    By 3v1l in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 11:32 AM
  3. USPLabs Cissus/Symmetry log
    By solarize in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39