245X6
255X6

Standing calf raises
350X12
350X12
400X10
400X10

Comments:
Ok so today is sadly my last day using Symmetry, for this log. I will definitly be using it again though! I had 12 caps left this morning, so instead of cutting down frm 10 caps a day to 6 today and 6 tomorrow, I decided to take 8 caps preworkout instead of my usual 6... call me crazy, but it worked out nicely! Went up in squat weight, form and reps this week... had such good squats that I didn't wanna over do it with more leg repss though. I will post a final review in a few minutes, so Check back in 5 or 10 mins!!!

:)
Sublimejeh

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

USPlabs Symmetry

Days used: 20 days

Dosing:
First 10 or so days: 2 caps morning, 4 caps preworkout
From then on: 2 caps morning, 6 caps preworkout, 2 caps before bed

Starting weight: 206-207 @ 13-14%bf
Ending weight: 209-209.5 @ 13-14% bf

Measurements:
Bodypart: Before->After
arms: 15"->15.25"
calfs: 16"->16"
waist: 35"->35"
legs: 24"->24.5"
neck: 16.5"->16.75
chest: 44"->44.5"

Excersises:
Excersise:-Before-After
Deadlift: 275X6-315X5 (just started, thats why theres such a big jump)
Bench: 235X2->235X4
Squat: 245X5->255X6

Ratings:
Effectiveness: 10/10
Positive factors included: increased strength and endurance, vascularity, muscle gain, feeling of well being, recovery between sets
Sides: None

Cost-Benefit: 8/10
You need to look at the product not by its cost but by what your getting for your money. At 35 dollars a bottle and 6-10 caps a day, it will last you 1/2 month to a month. But when you look at all the supplements that you would need to equal the benefits of this, it becomes more appealing.

Overall: 9/10
This product is highly effective, safe and a positive addition to any stack. It is a very safe alternative to any hormonal stack and I would assume it would make a PCT a lot more enjoyable

Conclusions:
Anyone who wants to increase endurance and strength you should strongly look into this product. It is safe and effective. While using it, I felt my time at the gym was better spent and had a positive attitude towards my lifts since they were progressing so fast, remember this was only over 20 days, which makes it even more effective. Don't expect it to kick in until about day 7-10, but after that life is good :) I found that 6 caps preworkout worked far better than 4, but keep in mind I am also over 200 lbs, so I'm not a small guy. Definitly will buy multiple more bottles when I have the money!

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be involved in the growth of this company. USPlabs is one of the only companies that I've dealt with that have been so customer oriented and original with their products. You will not find any other products like the ones they are releasing, especially powerFULL and Symmetry, they are very much one of a kind. I enjoyed this log very much, and I hope viewers got a lot out of it!

-Sublimejeh

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: Final Review

Ok so heres an update about a week after I finished symmetry:

Have not lost any muscle mass. Strength seems to be the same. Weight is still at 209 on empty stomach! I wanna do another run of this!!!!! haha