Double ActivaTe + RXT = WOW

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Double ActivaTe + RXT = WOW


    Let me start this off by saying normally supps don't give me huge sides or gains. I take them to supplement, and to help keep me going. I've been on a double dose of ActivaTe (2 caps 4 times daily), and 50mg of ATD daily, for almost 2 weeks.

    At the beginning of the week I noticed my lifts were going along well. I just chalked it up to the good sleep I've been having this week. I didn't really think too much of it. Today, I had my 3rd workout for Tris while on this stack. Lets just say

    It wasn't until the 2nd set of rope pushdowns that It really dawned on me. I added 5 pounds and was able to bang out 8 reps, instead of my normal 6, very smoothly. The rest of the workout went very much the same.

    On top of this I'm cutting cals at -400 per day. I'm up 1 lb since the start of this stack, and I was frustrated this week when I saw the scale go the wrong way. The mirror test shows me much fuller than I should be on a cut, and my waist is 1/8th less then it was 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm recomping, and I can't say I'm upset.

    Summary: I'm adding strength and size while cutting calories. If this keeps up, I'm definately adding this stack into my permanent rotation (which only consists of sesamin and fish oil). I love you DS

    I'll make some follow up posts as I move along. I'm on this stack for 8 weeks.


  2. pockets should be saying wow too if you have 8 weeks worth at double the dose. Im interested in how this comes out for you.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by charliewat
    pockets should be saying wow too if you have 8 weeks worth at double the dose. Im interested in how this comes out for you.
    What better to spend my money on then myself?

  4. I am not too sure if double dosing is necessary. I am currently on the NHA stack w/ lean extreme (4 Act., 2 rebound, 2 lean ex. per day) and strength gains are decent. Similar if not better to a low dose 1-AD cycle I did a year ago. At any rate, let us know how your experiment turns out.

    Edit: Actually if I remeber correctly, the NHA stack is far superior to my low dose 1-AD cycle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PIOTREK
    I am not too sure if double dosing is necessary. I am currently on the NHA stack w/ lean extreme (4 Act., 2 rebound, 2 lean ex. per day) and strength gains are decent. Similar if not better to a low dose 1-AD cycle I did a year ago. At any rate, let us know how your experiment turns out.

    Edit: Actually if I remeber correctly, the NHA stack is far superior to my low dose 1-AD cycle
    ActivaTe is dose dependant... to a point.

  6. Nice results. I'm looking forward to the end-of-cycle review.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  7. I ran the NHA stack about two months ago. It was the first time I ever used any DS products and I gotta say I was impressed. Strength went up and I gained a few pounds too. Results were solid for a non-hormonal product. I think it was definitely worth the money. No sides to report either. They were out of Lean Xtreme at the time, so I used SNS's cortisol blocker instead which seemed to work pretty well. Good luck....looking forward to the outcome.

  8. Strength continues to climb, and workouts are getting easy. I almost feel like increasing my volume, and that's probably something I've never said. I'm up 2 lbs since the start, and I'm cutting. My waist is -1/4inch, and my muscles look and feel very full. The mirror test tells me I'm definately recomping. I'm pretty happy with that. Also, the Rebound is definately in full effect. I feel like I'm carrying around grapefruit all day.

    In about 2 weeks, I'm going to start running my high extract herbals from BAC to see how they affect me. I'll be running: 800mg Avena Savita, 800mg Trib, 350mg Long Jack.

    If that goes good I'm going to run a log over the summer with NHA+Herbals. Should be fun. Thumbs up DS!

  9. what day did you start?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    what day did you start?
    Jan 28th
    •   
       


  11. any updates?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    In about 2 weeks, I'm going to start running my high extract herbals from BAC to see how they affect me. I'll be running: 800mg Avena Savita, 800mg Trib, 350mg Long Jack.
    Hi. This is a bit offtopic, but I've been searching for a good Avena Sativa extract (it's the powder right?) for a while and it seems you know where to find it. Since there's no option to PM you i'm posting it here. Could you (or anyone else) please tell me the url to BAC? I just can't find it on the board and 1fast400 is out of stock

    Thanks!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    Let me start this off by saying normally supps don't give me huge sides or gains. I take them to supplement, and to help keep me going. I've been on a double dose of ActivaTe (2 caps 4 times daily), and 50mg of ATD daily, for almost 2 weeks.

    At the beginning of the week I noticed my lifts were going along well. I just chalked it up to the good sleep I've been having this week. I didn't really think too much of it. Today, I had my 3rd workout for Tris while on this stack. Lets just say

    It wasn't until the 2nd set of rope pushdowns that It really dawned on me. I added 5 pounds and was able to bang out 8 reps, instead of my normal 6, very smoothly. The rest of the workout went very much the same.

    On top of this I'm cutting cals at -400 per day. I'm up 1 lb since the start of this stack, and I was frustrated this week when I saw the scale go the wrong way. The mirror test shows me much fuller than I should be on a cut, and my waist is 1/8th less then it was 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm recomping, and I can't say I'm upset.

    Summary: I'm adding strength and size while cutting calories. If this keeps up, I'm definately adding this stack into my permanent rotation (which only consists of sesamin and fish oil). I love you DS

    I'll make some follow up posts as I move along. I'm on this stack for 8 weeks.
    Wow, this sounds great. I have about 6 bottles of Activate Beta. I'm gonna have to try this soon. 40 caps of Activate daily

    But hell, if it works

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ApOcaLyPSe_1985
    Hi. This is a bit offtopic, but I've been searching for a good Avena Sativa extract (it's the powder right?) for a while and it seems you know where to find it. Since there's no option to PM you i'm posting it here. Could you (or anyone else) please tell me the url to BAC? I just can't find it on the board and 1fast400 is out of stock

    Thanks!
    google beyond a century

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    any updates?
    Weight keeps moving up instead of down, but my waist is staying the same. Weights are still moving up. I re-evaulated my diet today, and 2700 cals is definately below matainance for me. I've added two extra cardio sessions this week and we'll see how this affects things. Don't get me wrong, I love a good recomp, but I'm really looking to move a notch down on my belt.

    Overall I'm up 4 pounds, which I think is a lot of muscle glycogen and IM water. My waist is down 2/5th in. since the start. I lost my calpiers so no idea on BF movement, but I do look better.

    I think this would work incredibly well as a bulker as compared to a cutting diet.

    Next week I'm adding in my herbals, so that should be interesting. I'll update when anything changes bud.

  16. Nice!!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  17. doggz/bioman, thnx for the info

    wow, they sell 20:1 extract powder. you have no idea how long i've searched for a source like this. thanks a million!

  18. I just thought I'd update and say that I've cut my run short. I know how it works now, and I really want to do this with a bulk. Natural bulking with this setup would be amazing, and I will probably log a run of it over the summer. Until then:

    If you can afford do double the dose, it's worth it. I highly recommend this stack, expecially on a bulk. Thanks so much to DS for bringing this to market.

  19. Cool.

    So what is your plan for now then?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I just thought I'd update and say that I've cut my run short. I know how it works now, and I really want to do this with a bulk. Natural bulking with this setup would be amazing, and I will probably log a run of it over the summer. Until then:

    If you can afford do double the dose, it's worth it. I highly recommend this stack, expecially on a bulk. Thanks so much to DS for bringing this to market.
    Thank you for experimenting.

    I just happen to have about 6 bottles of Activate beta kicking around. I know what I'm gonna do once PCT is up...

    And all the gelatin from 45 caps per day should make my hair and nails look great

  21. Hate to resurrect such an old post, but doggzj, you said that when you were doing this you felt like you could ramp up your volume. Do you think that while double dosing NHA you could train 6 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week without falling into overtraining (assuming sufficient calories)?

  22. I cant say enough good about the activate/rxt stack.Better than halodrol in my opinion.Got some androgenic sides from it though.Which i try to avoid.Strenght went way up.So did libido,drive.

  23. Yeah, I'm back on it and training Westside, and all my lifts are up 5-10 lbs since last week. Solid sh*t.

    What "androgenic sides" did you get?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Yeah, I'm back on it and training Westside, and all my lifts are up 5-10 lbs since last week. Solid sh*t.

    What "androgenic sides" did you get?
    Hiar started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Yeah, I'm back on it and training Westside, and all my lifts are up 5-10 lbs since last week. Solid sh*t.

    What "androgenic sides" did you get?
    Hair started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.very low androgenic profile.

  26. Thought you said you can't say enough good about the NHA stack? In my (and the overwhelming majority of other's) experience, the gains stay after running Activate + Rebound. No hair loss here, nor with, again, the majority of users. After reading about Halodrol reducing HDL levels and Activate doing the opposite, I'd rather stick with NHA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Hair started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.very low androgenic profile.

  27. I'm curious about the double dose of Activate...anyone know if there would be any adverse sides associated with doubling the dose?

    Also, how long do you think this stack can be run effectively at that dosage? I heard that 4wks on at regular dosage is the norm?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Thought you said you can't say enough good about the NHA stack? In my (and the overwhelming majority of other's) experience, the gains stay after running Activate + Rebound. No hair loss here, nor with, again, the majority of users. After reading about Halodrol reducing HDL levels and Activate doing the opposite, I'd rather stick with NHA.
    Point being nha is great for test boost.Thats good,but raising test in anyway affects hair,natural or supplemented.You need to speak for yourself as I did.I'm not really interested in your made up majority's.I never said anything about not keeping gains,or HDL levels.Logicly raising test will cause oily skin,etc.So do you somehow still disagree???As for natural products this is great for gains.

  29. True. And speaking for myself, I never had any sides, aside from the libido reduction and mood sides I'm convinced were caused by RXT. Rebound Reloaded has been much better in that regard.

    You said, "To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there." As far as HDL, it was just an example of how NHA would stack up against a PH like Halodrol-50.

    But yes, we can both agree that ActivaTe is the sh*t for boosting free test.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Point being nha is great for test boost.Thats good,but raising test in anyway affects hair,natural or supplemented.You need to speak for yourself as I did.I'm not really interested in your made up majority's.I never said anything about not keeping gains,or HDL levels.Logicly raising test will cause oily skin,etc.So do you somehow still disagree???As for natural products this is great for gains.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. Activate/ RXT/ Retain/ fenugreek/ taurine
    By rysigpi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
  4. Insulin Timing & Activity
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 08:23 PM
  5. thats a sweet bike !!!!! WOW!
    By Kay in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in