Double ActivaTe + RXT = WOW

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me start this off by saying normally supps don't give me huge sides or gains. I take them to supplement, and to help keep me going. I've been on a double dose of ActivaTe (2 caps 4 times daily), and 50mg of ATD daily, for almost 2 weeks.

At the beginning of the week I noticed my lifts were going along well. I just chalked it up to the good sleep I've been having this week. I didn't really think too much of it. Today, I had my 3rd workout for Tris while on this stack. Lets just say :jaw:

It wasn't until the 2nd set of rope pushdowns that It really dawned on me. I added 5 pounds and was able to bang out 8 reps, instead of my normal 6, very smoothly. The rest of the workout went very much the same.

On top of this I'm cutting cals at -400 per day. I'm up 1 lb since the start of this stack, and I was frustrated this week when I saw the scale go the wrong way. The mirror test shows me much fuller than I should be on a cut, and my waist is 1/8th less then it was 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm recomping, and I can't say I'm upset.

Summary: I'm adding strength and size while cutting calories. If this keeps up, I'm definately adding this stack into my permanent rotation (which only consists of sesamin and fish oil). I love you DS :woohoo:

I'll make some follow up posts as I move along. I'm on this stack for 8 weeks.

charliewat

Awards
pockets should be saying wow too if you have 8 weeks worth at double the dose. Im interested in how this comes out for you.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pockets should be saying wow too if you have 8 weeks worth at double the dose. Im interested in how this comes out for you.
What better to spend my money on then myself? :run:

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I am not too sure if double dosing is necessary. I am currently on the NHA stack w/ lean extreme (4 Act., 2 rebound, 2 lean ex. per day) and strength gains are decent. Similar if not better to a low dose 1-AD cycle I did a year ago. At any rate, let us know how your experiment turns out.

Edit: Actually if I remeber correctly, the NHA stack is far superior to my low dose 1-AD cycle

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not too sure if double dosing is necessary. I am currently on the NHA stack w/ lean extreme (4 Act., 2 rebound, 2 lean ex. per day) and strength gains are decent. Similar if not better to a low dose 1-AD cycle I did a year ago. At any rate, let us know how your experiment turns out.

Edit: Actually if I remeber correctly, the NHA stack is far superior to my low dose 1-AD cycle
ActivaTe is dose dependant... to a point.

*Bulldog*

Awards
I ran the NHA stack about two months ago. It was the first time I ever used any DS products and I gotta say I was impressed. Strength went up and I gained a few pounds too. Results were solid for a non-hormonal product. I think it was definitely worth the money. No sides to report either. They were out of Lean Xtreme at the time, so I used SNS's cortisol blocker instead which seemed to work pretty well. Good luck....looking forward to the outcome.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Strength continues to climb, and workouts are getting easy. I almost feel like increasing my volume, and that's probably something I've never said. I'm up 2 lbs since the start, and I'm cutting. My waist is -1/4inch, and my muscles look and feel very full. The mirror test tells me I'm definately recomping. I'm pretty happy with that. Also, the Rebound is definately in full effect. I feel like I'm carrying around grapefruit all day.

In about 2 weeks, I'm going to start running my high extract herbals from BAC to see how they affect me. I'll be running: 800mg Avena Savita, 800mg Trib, 350mg Long Jack.

If that goes good I'm going to run a log over the summer with NHA+Herbals. Should be fun. Thumbs up DS! :thumbsup:

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
In about 2 weeks, I'm going to start running my high extract herbals from BAC to see how they affect me. I'll be running: 800mg Avena Savita, 800mg Trib, 350mg Long Jack.
Hi. This is a bit offtopic, but I've been searching for a good Avena Sativa extract (it's the powder right?) for a while and it seems you know where to find it. Since there's no option to PM you i'm posting it here. Could you (or anyone else) please tell me the url to BAC? I just can't find it on the board and 1fast400 is out of stock :p

Thanks!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Let me start this off by saying normally supps don't give me huge sides or gains. I take them to supplement, and to help keep me going. I've been on a double dose of ActivaTe (2 caps 4 times daily), and 50mg of ATD daily, for almost 2 weeks.

At the beginning of the week I noticed my lifts were going along well. I just chalked it up to the good sleep I've been having this week. I didn't really think too much of it. Today, I had my 3rd workout for Tris while on this stack. Lets just say :jaw:

It wasn't until the 2nd set of rope pushdowns that It really dawned on me. I added 5 pounds and was able to bang out 8 reps, instead of my normal 6, very smoothly. The rest of the workout went very much the same.

On top of this I'm cutting cals at -400 per day. I'm up 1 lb since the start of this stack, and I was frustrated this week when I saw the scale go the wrong way. The mirror test shows me much fuller than I should be on a cut, and my waist is 1/8th less then it was 2 weeks ago. I guess I'm recomping, and I can't say I'm upset.

Summary: I'm adding strength and size while cutting calories. If this keeps up, I'm definately adding this stack into my permanent rotation (which only consists of sesamin and fish oil). I love you DS :woohoo:

I'll make some follow up posts as I move along. I'm on this stack for 8 weeks.
Wow, this sounds great. I have about 6 bottles of Activate Beta. I'm gonna have to try this soon. 40 caps of Activate daily :sick:

But hell, if it works :head:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi. This is a bit offtopic, but I've been searching for a good Avena Sativa extract (it's the powder right?) for a while and it seems you know where to find it. Since there's no option to PM you i'm posting it here. Could you (or anyone else) please tell me the url to BAC? I just can't find it on the board and 1fast400 is out of stock :p

Thanks!
google beyond a century

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any updates?
Weight keeps moving up instead of down, but my waist is staying the same. Weights are still moving up. I re-evaulated my diet today, and 2700 cals is definately below matainance for me. I've added two extra cardio sessions this week and we'll see how this affects things. Don't get me wrong, I love a good recomp, but I'm really looking to move a notch down on my belt. :twisted:

Overall I'm up 4 pounds, which I think is a lot of muscle glycogen and IM water. My waist is down 2/5th in. since the start. I lost my calpiers so no idea on BF movement, but I do look better.

I think this would work incredibly well as a bulker as compared to a cutting diet.

Next week I'm adding in my herbals, so that should be interesting. I'll update when anything changes bud.

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
doggz/bioman, thnx for the info :D

wow, they sell 20:1 extract powder. you have no idea how long i've searched for a source like this. thanks a million!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just thought I'd update and say that I've cut my run short. I know how it works now, and I really want to do this with a bulk. Natural bulking with this setup would be amazing, and I will probably log a run of it over the summer. Until then:

If you can afford do double the dose, it's worth it. I highly recommend this stack, expecially on a bulk. Thanks so much to DS for bringing this to market.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just thought I'd update and say that I've cut my run short. I know how it works now, and I really want to do this with a bulk. Natural bulking with this setup would be amazing, and I will probably log a run of it over the summer. Until then:

If you can afford do double the dose, it's worth it. I highly recommend this stack, expecially on a bulk. Thanks so much to DS for bringing this to market.
Thank you for experimenting.

I just happen to have about 6 bottles of Activate beta kicking around. I know what I'm gonna do once PCT is up... :D

And all the gelatin from 45 caps per day should make my hair and nails look great ;)

xcendo

Awards
Hate to resurrect such an old post, but doggzj, you said that when you were doing this you felt like you could ramp up your volume. Do you think that while double dosing NHA you could train 6 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week without falling into overtraining (assuming sufficient calories)?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant say enough good about the activate/rxt stack.Better than halodrol in my opinion.Got some androgenic sides from it though.Which i try to avoid.Strenght went way up.So did libido,drive.:twisted:

xcendo

Awards
Yeah, I'm back on it and training Westside, and all my lifts are up 5-10 lbs since last week. Solid sh*t.

What "androgenic sides" did you get?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm back on it and training Westside, and all my lifts are up 5-10 lbs since last week. Solid sh*t.

Hiar started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hair started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.very low androgenic profile.

xcendo

Awards
:think: Thought you said you can't say enough good about the NHA stack? In my (and the overwhelming majority of other's) experience, the gains stay after running Activate + Rebound. No hair loss here, nor with, again, the majority of users. After reading about Halodrol reducing HDL levels and Activate doing the opposite, I'd rather stick with NHA.

Hair started to thin pretty bad after like a week,real oily skin too.To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there.Just finished halo yesterday,started post today,that is a relatively side free compound.very low androgenic profile.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about the double dose of Activate...anyone know if there would be any adverse sides associated with doubling the dose?

Also, how long do you think this stack can be run effectively at that dosage? I heard that 4wks on at regular dosage is the norm?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: Thought you said you can't say enough good about the NHA stack? In my (and the overwhelming majority of other's) experience, the gains stay after running Activate + Rebound. No hair loss here, nor with, again, the majority of users. After reading about Halodrol reducing HDL levels and Activate doing the opposite, I'd rather stick with NHA.
Point being nha is great for test boost.Thats good,but raising test in anyway affects hair,natural or supplemented.You need to speak for yourself as I did.I'm not really interested in your made up majority's.I never said anything about not keeping gains,or HDL levels.Logicly raising test will cause oily skin,etc.So do you somehow still disagree???As for natural products this is great for gains.

xcendo

Awards
True. And speaking for myself, I never had any sides, aside from the libido reduction and mood sides I'm convinced were caused by RXT. Rebound Reloaded has been much better in that regard.

You said, "To me it aint worth loosing your hair for a little muscle that aint gonna stay there." As far as HDL, it was just an example of how NHA would stack up against a PH like Halodrol-50.

But yes, we can both agree that ActivaTe is the sh*t for boosting free test.

Point being nha is great for test boost.Thats good,but raising test in anyway affects hair,natural or supplemented.You need to speak for yourself as I did.I'm not really interested in your made up majority's.I never said anything about not keeping gains,or HDL levels.Logicly raising test will cause oily skin,etc.So do you somehow still disagree???As for natural products this is great for gains.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i too seem to find it out of circle.
I've ran the exact same stack and have had little oily skin, and very, very little, to NO hair loss...i put about 5 others on the stack and they've never reported any acne flare or loss in hair...

Pretty interesting, but it's the first i've seen where it caused severe hair loss.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
i think it's safe to say that your own testosterone is androgenic enough to cause excessive hair shedding to those who are susceptible to hair loss.

so any PH/steroid that has a lower androgenic value than endogenous testosterone would be a safer way to bulk than our own hormones? considering the majority do not convert to DHT... purely on the hair loss issue, of course.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it's safe to say that your own testosterone is androgenic enough to cause excessive hair shedding to those who are susceptible to hair loss.

so any PH/steroid that has a lower androgenic value than endogenous testosterone would be a safer way to bulk than our own hormones? considering the majority do not convert to DHT... purely on the hair loss issue, of course.
good point.While on halodrol i think my hair got thicker.Also the small gyno lumps i had almost completely disapeared while on it.So with the case of halo supplementing with low side compounds like halo might be safer as you said.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have to factor in things like dead penis syndrome:mad: ,lethargy,and cholesterol/lipids too though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Correct me if im wrong but DHT is one a few androgenic compounds that has the ability to cause hair loss.

xcendo

Awards
Correct me if im wrong but DHT is one a few androgenic compounds that has the ability to cause hair loss.
You're right, and ActivaTe has been found to block DHT. Several hair growth products use nettle as a main ingredient, by the way. More reasons why your hair loss on ActivaTe is so unusual.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i too seem to find it out of circle.
I've ran the exact same stack and have had little oily skin, and very, very little, to NO hair loss...i put about 5 others on the stack and they've never reported any acne flare or loss in hair...

Pretty interesting, but it's the first i've seen where it caused severe hair loss.
After like 4 days on the activate I started to get acne on my chest.I never in my life can say ive gotten acne there.The big ones that f'in hurt.The head started getting super greasy,like alot of upper forehead grease.I dont know ,Im just posting my experience.The feedback is good too!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will also add,my workouts while taking the activate were probably the best in a long time.I'm a head trainer at a great gym.I get to play with weights all the time.I'm not some novice retard who doesn't know their elbow from their *******.Activate is IMO the best thing for people wanting to put on muscle,that don't want to take hormone based products..................Feedback anyone

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
After like 4 days on the activate I started to get acne on my chest.I never in my life can say ive gotten acne there.The big ones that f'in hurt.The head started getting super greasy,like alot of upper forehead grease.I dont know ,Im just posting my experience.The feedback is good too!!!!
Guggulbolic will dry up the excess oil, lower LDL and burn fat.
1500mgs of B-5 is also recommended.

2 ounces of pure lemon juice will also dry up the oil. Straight up will wake the living dead in two seconds flat. You should rinse your teeth after ward because it is hard on tooth enamel. Mixing it in orange juice is less fun.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I am getting this chest-effect now from double-dosing activate.

I am also training with a volume approach with high frequency and show no signs of overtraining (or slowing down).

xcendo

Awards
I am getting this chest-effect now from double-dosing activate.

I am also training with a volume approach with high frequency and show no signs of overtraining (or slowing down).
Same here on both accounts.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I myself am currently on a cycle of double dosed activate and rebound reloaded. This is my second run of these compounds and have to agree with the acne aspect. I definately notice increased amounts of acne to my back and sometimes chest while using. The NHA stack is very effective and lives up to its claims IMO. I myself have never had hair issues while taking these supplements, but I can see how they would increase your risk if your already predispostioned genetically.

charliewat

Awards
are you all using just activate or getting bulk powder?
if the nettle root powder is 10:1 what does that mean and how does it compare to custom having 95% nettle root?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
are you all using just activate or getting bulk powder?
if the nettle root powder is 10:1 what does that mean and how does it compare to custom having 95% nettle root?
ActivaTe.

The urtica standardised to 10% divanil requires x10 the dosing (so you're talking about 16g of the stuff to get the equivalent activate dosing). Not to mention there is talk of other lignans in the extract possibly antagonizing the effect of the Divanil. Never read into that though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using CNW's bulk powder because at the time, Activate was hard to get a hold of. I mixed it with his Avena sativa powder and capped it. Works well. I sorta feel bad, but I have given DS so much $$ in the days when it was just Matt that I should be on the board of directors there. lol

For me, the best benefit is just feeling great all the time. I must have had pretty high SHGB levels.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured I''d chime in and say that double dosing act. does indeed have a much more pronounced effect for me as well. Going on three weeks since I came off of a TRN/Zol cycle and still fill like I'm on. Weight has decreased 2lbs or so but strength is better, and vascularity/fullness is identical to what it was while on.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established

A question? When you came off the activaTe, did your lifts drops back into normal range? The last few weeks on only 2 pills a day combined with white blood/green bulge my lifts have increased as my weight has decreased. It's also been a while since I have really tried to get stronger in my lifts every week. And I have been making plateau-busting progress, I am just wondering how much of that can be attributed to my supplement use..

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who is thinking about double dosing activate, I too had awesome results. I was maintaining my bodyweight while cutting, and gaining strength. The NHA Stack with double Activate may be the best supp combo on the market.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My strength is sticking around post cycle and has even gone up on a few lifts. That never happens for me.