Gettin' my SizeOn!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I think the name got me.. Basically, I was talkin to a rep from Gaspari Nutrition back in October about this new creatine they were making.. It's basically Cr bonded to a glucose polymer, now you got Creatine Gluconate.. How much of it is actually in here, no idea.. I started on Monday (12/12/05) with one scoop post-workout.. It keeps the pump going pretty well, but after my dose this past Wednesday it was all good! I felt like I was on a DHT PFO again, just hard and pumped with no bloat.. Yes, NO BLOAT! I have the Wild Berry flavor, I'm gonna start dosing it twice per workout day (1 scoop pwo, 1 scoop before bed) just as the label mentions.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I think the name got me.. Basically, I was talkin to a rep from Gaspari Nutrition back in October about this new creatine they were making.. It's basically Cr bonded to a glucose polymer, now you got Creatine Gluconate.. How much of it is actually in here, no idea.. I started on Monday (12/12/05) with one scoop post-workout.. It keeps the pump going pretty well, but after my dose this past Wednesday it was all good! I felt like I was on a DHT PFO again, just hard and pumped with no bloat.. Yes, NO BLOAT! I have the Wild Berry flavor, I'm gonna start dosing it twice per workout day (1 scoop pwo, 1 scoop before bed) just as the label mentions.. Hell, I might throw some Halodrol 50 in the mix, PCT went well from the SD, time for round 2.. :thumbsup:
Wild Berry? ICKness! Sounds like something i might have to look for as far as creatines go.

When did you hit up this SD Pete? I never heard of this! I feel so..so...CHEATED! GOSH! lol jk.

Im so lost on what to use for my next cycle, so many choices and variations its not even funny.

Phera Plex, H-50, E max LMG, M-Tren. Thats also only 1/3 the cycle. :woohoo:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It actually tastes pretty decent, not sweet at all yet no fake sweetness either like SP250 or NO-Xplode.. Goes down easy, like women I know..

I'm gonna see how this pans out since I use creatine alot around this time of year.. If it gets any better than just feeling pumped all the time, I'll continue to invest.. Sometimes it sucks working in a supplement store.. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It actually tastes pretty decent, not sweet at all yet no fake sweetness either like SP250 or NO-Xplode.. Goes down easy, like women I know..

I'm gonna see how this pans out since I use creatine alot around this time of year.. If it gets any better than just feeling pumped all the time, I'll continue to invest.. Sometimes it sucks working in a supplement store.. :D
Yea i tried No-Xplode and ugh it was nasty! I hadnt used a creatine product in like almost 6 months,i just recently hopped on Creatine Methyl Ester to try it out and must say i like it, only draw back is my arms hold so much water because of it as well does my midsection, so it seems.

Oh man if i worked in a supp. store. Itd be all over. I wouldnt be able to sell product cause id have it all to myself in the back!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this for sale already? I haven't heard anything about this product at all. Good luck on it and keep us updated.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it in my store last week, same as net prices actually.. :study:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo pete how much yall sellin it for if you dont mind me asking? I saw it at this vitamin place and i also saw it at this other Vitamin Shoppe for an O.K. price. Do you think its worth the price?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's worth it, just ask/pretend you had a $10 off $50 purchase coupon.. 9 out of 10 they'll have one and give you the discount.. I do it all the time.. ;)

If they can get the $10-off coupon, it's worth it..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might pick it up after xmas. My g/f also might pick it up for me as i showed her what id like in the places we went but i doubt she will get it for me but who knows.

So just go into a vitamin Shoppe and be like yea i had a coupon but its at home and it was for 10 dollars off any purchase of 50 or more, can yall hook me up? LOL somethin to that effect?

How are the pumps? Any weight gain? 1-2 lbs, strength up as well i suppose?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the easy way of doin' it.. :thumbsup:

The pumps are good, I might use a serving pre-workout to see how that works since I'm so used to creatine PWO.. The strength is movin' up slowly, hasn't been too long to tell.. Weight fluctuates big time, I'm sittin' at 201 now, might be 199 or so tomorrow..

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty i may try this product. It interested me but for 56 and 65 dollars at the places i saw it at i was like lemme get some H-50 for that price shiieett! LOL

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am in the process of returning a container of supergutwrench 250 to Gaspari in exchange for some sizeon. We'll be interested in how you guys like it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Could you please PM me their names and phone numbers?

Thank you.

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: Constantly pumped, love it! I get my bonus and raise soon, so that means I'll get another bottle, maybe the lemon flavor.. Strength is up, endurance is alot better.. I'm takin' some time off 'cause of an irritated nerve in my neck, old injury from my rasslin' days.. :D

Still 201lbs, leaning out, then again the igf/pgh could be another reason.. ;)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
whats up bro? merry xmas to all first off. 2nd, Pete, no bloat from this? Hell I have gotten at least some bloat off every creatine I have tried...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats up bro? merry xmas to all first off. 2nd, Pete, no bloat from this? Hell I have gotten at least some bloat off every creatine I have tried...
Merry XMas to you, brother!

No bloat, I've even started dosing 2x daily and none to write about.. ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn looks like pete beat me to a sizeon reveiw..im loving it im 9 days in and i will def be buying a new container whent his one is done..def a lot fuller and stronger this is legit..and the wildberry punch is just right.i have used cee,didnt see anything from it the only other creatine product that ever worked for me was kre-alkalyn and this product blows that out of the water

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
damn looks like pete beat me to a sizeon reveiw..im loving it im 9 days in and i will def be buying a new container whent his one is done..def a lot fuller and stronger this is legit..and the wildberry punch is just right.i have used cee,didnt see anything from it the only other creatine product that ever worked for me was kre-alkalyn and this product blows that out of the water
well damn you two, just might pony up for some of this. Pete, shoot me over a pm, got some Spring news and job updates to let ya know about bro

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I'm taking this week off from training due to an old neck injury starting to act up.. Next week, I plan to get another bottle and go with 2 servings, one pre/one post-workout.. Have yet to lose any "gains", then again my eating hasn't changed much either.. I still find this to be a good product, and soon enough I'll see how much more weight can come from this.. ;)

hockeyguy77

Awards
hows the sizeOn compaired to the superpump 250 which i am curently taking?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Totally different product, the Super Pump is caffiene/no-boosters for pre-workout.. SizeOn can als be pre-workout, but it's mainly a newer creatine form, plus a special new carb to help absorb it.. ;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will be trying it Big... and at Vitamin world we recently got some so you know i got that hook up... I ogt some sample packs of Super doo doo pump, and that stuff tastes like battery acid, any flavors besides tropical punch that tastes good?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im prob gonna try the lemon ice next but the punch seriously is just right

gten79

Awards
UPDATE: I'm taking this week off from training due to an old neck injury starting to act up.. Next week, I plan to get another bottle and go with 2 servings, one pre/one post-workout.. Have yet to lose any "gains", then again my eating hasn't changed much either.. I still find this to be a good product, and soon enough I'll see how much more weight can come from this.. ;)
I'm also planning on taking a dose pre and post workout. The only thing is that the tub will only last me 15 days since there are 30 servings per container. At $44 dollars a tub I find that pretty expensive.

Do you think taking one serving a day would suffice? And if so would it be worth it to split up that one serving pre and post workout?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm also planning on taking a dose pre and post workout. The only thing is that the tub will only last me 15 days since there are 30 servings per container. At $44 dollars a tub I find that pretty expensive.

Do you think taking one serving a day would suffice? And if so would it be worth it to split up that one serving pre and post workout?
I started out takin' it PWO, should still do the trick.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure! ;)

Started back today, having two servings pre/post wo.. Chest and bi's are on fire! No idea how much I weigh now, I'm also logging on Revenge SDX, so it can go either way.. I'm definitely fuller, not holding much water, and pumped damn good! :thumbsup:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, debating on trying it. Only have enough moola for I bottle. I need to decide on running it one serving for 30 days or 2 servings for 15 days. I usually need the max dosage of these kinds of products to see results.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, debating on trying it. Only have enough moola for I bottle. I need to decide on running it one serving for 30 days or 2 servings for 15 days. I usually need the max dosage of these kinds of products to see results.

dont see the point in doubling the dosage..but to each his own.it worx great at once a day

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I love this product. I've been using it for about a week now, and im getting great pumps, and even seeing a little strength increases in some lifts.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
I love this product. I've been using it for about a week now, and im getting great pumps, and even seeing a little strength increases in some lifts.
nice findng products that seem to do as advertised and are not hormonal

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, you guys talked me into it, got some on the way.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm now takin' it with 4 scoops of Xtend, they compliment each other tastewise.. Also, the pump seems to linger alot longer since doing this.. I went overboard today and mixed 2 scoops fruit punch Vitargo CGL, 4 scoops Xtend watermelon, 1 scoop berry SizeOn.. AMAZING!! I'm still pumped now at 8:45pm EST after training at 2:30, finishing at 3:35, and drinking this mix with water less than 10 minutes after training.. This may be the stack of my career! :woohoo: Not. Even. Sore!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm now takin' it with 4 scoops of Xtend, they compliment each other tastewise.. Also, the pump seems to linger alot longer since doing this.. I went overboard today and mixed 2 scoops fruit punch Vitargo CGL, 4 scoops Xtend watermelon, 1 scoop berry SizeOn.. AMAZING!! I'm still pumped now at 8:45pm EST after training at 2:30, finishing at 3:35, and drinking this mix with water less than 10 minutes after training.. This may be the stack of my career! :woohoo: Not. Even. Sore!
Great! Thanks guys! I was just going to buy some Diesel Test and Raw Test, and now I have to spend more money and get some SIZE ON!!:woohoo:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still pumped from this early afternoon.. I plan to have this same mixture after my workout tomorrow, and my usual 2000kcal shake.. ;)

I'm stayin' on this stack either until I can't afford it, or I have to buy a new wardrobe..

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you are spending a lot of money on all that stuff.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you are spending a lot of money on all that stuff.
Not really.. I work in a supp store, and I spend more on food than anything.. ;)

At least 96% of my supps are freebies from companies.. :thumbsup:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pete, are you taking your off day dose of SizeOn before bed as recommended? I am wondering if it makes a big difference or not. I already drink a 20 oz casein shake before bed and if I take the SizeOn also I'll be pissin all night.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Pete, not sure if you or I is the bigger supp whore :rofl:. You were right on this one, been using it post workout with 60 grams WPI and 1/2 scoop pure vitargo, no bloat whatsoever, better than cee for me...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, are you taking your off day dose of SizeOn before bed as recommended? I am wondering if it makes a big difference or not. I already drink a 20 oz casein shake before bed and if I take the SizeOn also I'll be pissin all night.
Damn, it does that to you? CEE makes me piss like a racehorse, so I take it PWO only.. I'd say take your night dose of SizeOn 2hrs before your casein shake.. I only take it on workout days, I had the Vitargo CGL for awhile (got it free) so I felt I should use it.. ;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That Vitargo is great !!! your stack sounds like you have found a winner. I love Xtend esp since Vitamin shoppe carries it now !!!

gten79

Awards
Ok here is what I'm doing. I'm taking one serving of CEX Pre, 2 scoops of Xtend in a gallon container of water during, and 1 scoop of Size On along with 3 scoops of Xtend Post. And I'm loving it. :thumbsup:

I don't have Vitargo on hand, however I am open to purchasing it when my next order comes along.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the Vitargo isn't really key, but I believe in overkill.. :twisted:

AFOX

Awards
I have been using SizeOn for over two weeks now, and I have to say that it by far the best creatine product I have ever used. I'm stronger, more pumped and my endurance is crazy. It feels a little like a phera-plex cycle. Altough the pumps are not as extreme. I'm going to order another jug before I'm out.

JCJXXL

Awards
Well you all have me convinced to give it a try. I'm ending a Phera/Pros/SD run and needed something to help try to keep my strength up during my PCT.

Thanks for the info guys!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say this is the damn best tasting creatine mix I have ever tasted lol!!!! If it works half as good as it tastes then bring on the pumps.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree, this is the best creatine product I've used and I've used many. Too bad it's so costly though. I would like to see it closer to $35.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
My fav too. No bloat whatsoever. A serving of this, 1/2 scoop of vitargo and 60 grams WPI post workout, and presto!!