Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I'll stick with the powder..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
jsut ordered the tabs wanna try them out got 2 canisters of the powder here,,just started back up with the lifting after letting a few injuries hell so this should be interesting should ahve them by friday

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brother.. Old pic, but I don't look any different IMO..

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
I just got a sample from the show I was in over the weekend-gong to try it out tonight!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn tabs remind me of old school amino tabs..there frigging horse pills..hard to choke down

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
any updates on it...who else has gained on it?

and in particular guys around or over 200 lbs.

because with newbies testing all these supplements anything will work on a newbie.
I know this is the supps forum but part of my response to your question includes some non-supplements so I'll throw it out there...I'm 2 weeks away from post cycle therapy of a test/tren/winstrol cycle, hovering around 268 lbs. I'll start clomid/nolva post cycle therapy 3 days after the last test prop shot (been on prop and winstrol only for the past 3 weeks), but I will start the SizeOn the day after the last shot. I will also be using 40-50 mcg of IGF-1 on workout days during the first 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, and will switch to 10 IU of insulin/4 IU GH PWO during the 2nd month, then back to IGF-1 for the third month.

I should start post cycle therapy at about 260-262 lbs or so (should lose at least that much water) and while my schedule is too busy to keep a log, I'll start my own thread so I don't hikack this one. Diet will be around 500 cals above maintenance, with doubled carbs surroudning IGF-1 and insulin pins.

I've run this PCT before with other Creatine products, and I'll be able to assess the difference between these and the SizeOn. So even though my results might be a little different from someone not using IGF-1, GH, and insulin, I can tell the difference between the creatines.

Oh and for what it's worth, I'm fully confident in this product. All products I've tried from Gaspari Nutrition (Halodrol, Thyrotabs, protein, etc) have been of the highest quality and I'm sure this will be no different.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Interested in your results Rocky. Please keep us updated!!!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I'm technically about 10 days from the start of post cycle therapy, but I'm tempted to try the SizeOn sooner than that. My strength has been steady over the past month or so, so i'd be able to notice the effects of the creatine. I haven't used creatine in about 6 months so I'm hopin the results will be similar to when I used it the very first time. I could sure use the extra endurance though. I'm getting the same reps out of seated dumbell curls with 50 lbs as I am with 65's. In order for me to get a good pump set (15-20 reps) I have to drop all the way down to 35's. Not that I care what I'm lifting, but when it's this out of whack it just gets to me because I feel like it's showing one of the weaknesses of my body. Oh well...tbh though, I'll probably hold off because even though I'm on just test prop, I dont think I can handle any more of a pump in the gym without it being painful. I think it's the pre-workout glutamine that may be leading to this. When I miss it pre-workout I definitely notice a difference. And as far as anabolic steroids, I'm using 200 mg prop EOD only (dropped the winstrol a few days ago, couldnt deal with the joint pain anymore). Might as well finish it off then go full steam ahead into post cycle therapy. I'll start my thread off with my weight following my last prop pin, and then 4 days later when I start PCT.

As far as what I'd consider a success, I'll be more than happy if I can maintain my strength on most mutli-joint lifts and get a decent pump during my workouts.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree Gaspari has always been good to me. Yeah im looking forward to seeing your post in particular if your notice anything(and what in particular) size on does.

shiby1510

Awards
I tried my first drink of sizeon today. I mixed it in about 20oz of water and I must say it was terrible. How much water is everybody mixing this in? Also are you supposed to take it pwo and on off days take it during bed... during workout days are you supposed to take it twice?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I tried my first drink of sizeon today. I mixed it in about 20oz of water and I must say it was terrible. How much water is everybody mixing this in? Also are you supposed to take it pwo and on off days take it during bed... during workout days are you supposed to take it twice?
Well...no, no, and no. First of all what flavor did you get. I got the lemon and I think it tastes great. If you read the label you'll see that you are supposed to take it during your workout, and before bed on non-training days. And you're not supposed to mix it and try to down it. You should ideally bring it with you to the gym in a shaker bottle and sip it during your workout (as you continually shake it each time). It's not that complicated.

As far as my updates...

I started at one scoop during workouts for week one and have currently upped it to 1.5 scoops. Let me tell you, this stuff is really a great product. The gluconate ester works so fast that if you start drinking it while you're stretching you'll feel the increase in energy, strength, and endurance by set 2. The label is pretty spot on, in that you will notice max effects by day 7 of use.

I should also add that while I take 1-1.5 servings of Gaspari Size On during the workout, I consume one serving Vitargo CGL immediately post-workout, followed by my post workout shake 10-15 minutes later. Both creatine products are being used with IGF-1 for one month. Month 2 will be SizeOn during workout and post workout with insulin, month 3 will be SizeOn during and Vitargo CGL after.

As far as my review, pumps are great (especially with IGF-1 in the mix), recovery is very good (as good as can be during post cycle therapy), and there is NO BLOAT, not with either product alone or in combination.

BTW, i dont advocate the above. I have greater demands for creatine due to my large amount of LBM. But that's what folks were specifically after, results in 250+ lbs athletes. For anyone under 230 lbs or so you wont need more than a scoop during the workout.

shiby1510

Awards
I got berry... should've prob went with lemon... oh well

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked berry, but lemon is better.. Berry seems really sweet compared to lemon, while lemon is perfect.. ;)

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Sure! ;)

Started back today, having two servings pre/post wo.. Chest and bi's are on fire! No idea how much I weigh now, I'm also logging on Revenge SDX, so it can go either way.. I'm definitely fuller, not holding much water, and pumped damn good! :thumbsup:
Whats revenge SDX?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read the sticky in Nutraplanet's section named Revenge shall be mine.. ;)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey Pete long time man, sorry been crazy busy with wedding plans. Anyhow hey started my training this week for next year trying to add the mass on. Saw this log and what do you think about using Sizeon right imediatly after a cycle. I will be pretty much on 2 cycles for about the next 14 weeks. What are your thoughts,

On another note you going to the N.H. show?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Shiby, the first time I took size-on I mixed it with the recommended amount of water like yourself, it was awful, I now mix it in a 32 ounce old gatorade bottle and it is good to go now, berry flavor. I only take it on workout days and have better recovery and strength. What is everyones opinion on taking it every day, is it really neccessary ??????

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey Pete long time man, sorry been crazy busy with wedding plans. Anyhow hey started my training this week for next year trying to add the mass on. Saw this log and what do you think about using Sizeon right imediatly after a cycle. I will be pretty much on 2 cycles for about the next 14 weeks. What are your thoughts,

On another note you going to the N.H. show?
It's good for post-cycle, no doubt.. If I feel up to it, I may do the NH show, or the Granite Cup next spring.. ;)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Guy you got like 12 weeks get on stage man. Would be great to see you up there. I will prob. be backstage no more for me till next year. Hopefully NPC JR USA or team U.

Thanks will grab some for Post cycle

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I just received the new sizeon in the mail today in tablet form. I noticed the directions are different.. It says "take sizeon in the morning, once daily". I will dose it this way to see the effects. I wonder if the pump will be diminshed? Also, now it includes a "nootropic" mix. Should be interesting. I'll keep everyone updated on the results from the tablets and if they differ from the powder.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - please do.

I didn't know the tabs were different than the powder...
Have you taken the powder Fbx??

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Yes - please do.

I didn't know the tabs were different than the powder...
Have you taken the powder Fbx??
I have taken the powder with great results, about 3 months ago. Today was my first day taking the tabs. It is the same formula except for with a "nootropic matrix" which just appears to be zinc and a few other things. The thing that confuses me is the directions are different. Apparently with the tablets you are supposed to take 6-8 in the morning once a day. With the powder it was recommended for pre and during workout... And on the label for the tablets on the front it says "creatine gluconate for intra-workout and post workout".... So i dont know if I should follow the directions and take it in the morning, or if i should take it during my workout like the powder?

pist

Awards
The powder is to be used during workout because it includes their designer carb Outlast. The tablets include that nootropic instead of the carb source, so I would think it's be best to take them preworkout. I'm curious how the tablets go, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer the powder. Got 2 tubs of it on the way now

I have taken the powder with great results, about 3 months ago. Today was my first day taking the tabs. It is the same formula except for with a "nootropic matrix" which just appears to be zinc and a few other things. The thing that confuses me is the directions are different. Apparently with the tablets you are supposed to take 6-8 in the morning once a day. With the powder it was recommended for pre and during workout... And on the label for the tablets on the front it says "creatine gluconate for intra-workout and post workout".... So i dont know if I should follow the directions and take it in the morning, or if i should take it during my workout like the powder?

shiby1510

Awards
sooo, what is the consensus?? Every day or just workout days?

goleafsgo1216

Awards
mhm

hey so i've only used protein gainers never any creatine, but just wondering for a product like this is there any catches that harm the body?... like shrinking testes with roids or hard on the liver or anything like that haha... just curious because it sounds like something im interested in

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey so i've only used protein gainers never any creatine, but just wondering for a product like this is there any catches that harm the body?... like shrinking testes with roids or hard on the liver or anything like that haha... just curious because it sounds like something im interested in
you bumoped a three year old thread. No it has nothing hormonal in it I know of. I tried some samples and really liked it.

goleafsgo1216

Awards
haha, I'm sorry man clearly a noob, but thanks.

goleafsgo1216

Awards
yea a friend of min recently told me about it so i thought i'd doa little research and it led me right here! haha