Help Detecting Suppression

brulawwil

Awards
I am in my second week of S4. I started at 50mg and I am at 75mg in the second week. I had blood work done before and I will have blood work done after 4 weeks. I’m also taking 25mg of Ostarine and 20mg of GW. What is my risk of suppression? How will I know if I am starting to getting suppressed?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suppression is going to happen to some degree, and other than blood work there's no way to 100% know how suppressed you are. Most people get lethargic, lose motivation, lose libido, or experience ED when significant suppression occurs, but some people have no symptoms at all, like the degree of suppression, the symptoms are highly user dependant. But you have your baseline blood work and you're getting blood work after, so that will tell you everything you need to know.

brulawwil

Awards
Thank You for your response. That is helpful.

brulawwil

Awards
Sorry follow up question,
If I cut my cycle short, like 4 weeks, that should make the suppression less, right?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It probably won't be as bad, but you won't know for sure until you get blood work done.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know when I get suppression (outside of test) I get super tired and don’t want to do anything. I feel sluggish and usually when it’s bad I can’t sleep well.