Newbie Posts First Log—Vector and Follidrone 2.0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Newbie Posts First Log—Vector and Follidrone 2.0

I’ve been mostly watching, reading, and learning from you all since joining a few weeks ago. This is an amazing forum with tremendous talent and intellectual resources on training, bodybuilding, nutrition, and even endocrinology! Thank you for letting me join!

Having enjoyed reading all the supplement/training logs since joining, I’ve decided to log my workouts for the next month while using BLRs Vector and Follidrone and asking for feedback from AM members. I’m providing a lot of detailed information in my introductory log to help others who might be working to lose weight and gain muscle. I hope to learn from the vast amount of experience everyone on this forum has with training and nutrition.

I’m a big fan of sharing ideas with the goal of seeking and providing constructive criticism to help us all learn more.

My bias is that nutrition is the foundation of effective fitness programs. So you’ll notice that I emphasize nutrition in addition to training in my “maiden” log post.

My Goals: Build general functional fitness and strength through aerobic and anaerobic exercise, 10-12% body fat (currently ~13% body fat).

Background:

Height: 6’ tall

Weight: 188-193 lbs.

Weight training history: Power lifter ages 14-23. Max Bench Press, 300 lbs. x 1, Body weight was 215 lbs.

Kept fit ages 24-40 playing basketball 3 nights a week until blew out right knee. Quit working out at age 40 and ballooned from 220lbs to 290lbs.

Desk job, ages 27-61. Focused on professional career, ignored fitness from age 40 until age 59. I became insulin insensitive, had high blood pressure, drank too much alcohol, ate too much processed foods (think McDonalds and packaged foods). Suffered with 6 point hip bursitis. Every step was painful (9 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being totally functionally incapacitated) Tired and low libido. Felt like **** all the time. Made a decision to get fit or die trying.

Lost 60 lbs in 4 months (June-October 2016) with Keto diet at 800-1,000 calories per day. Went from 257lbs to 197 lbs. Experienced much higher energy level, minimal pain from hip bursitis (1 to 2 on a scale of 10), and higher libido. Began lifting weights in December 2016. Before lifting weights, arms looked like sausages, legs were strong and defined—especially quadriceps—from carrying so much weight over 20+ years. Continued lifting weights over the next 17 months to build muscle definition and strengthen connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, etc.). I recently did a 7 week Keto diet from May-June 2018 with two refeed and weightlifting weekends. Lost 10 lbs from roughly 200 to 190lbs (~3lbs muscle and 7 lbs fat). I never felt more fit in my life as I do right now, even including my college football days from age 18-23 when I weighed 215lbs. I am even able to sprint faster than I remember (until a hamstring pull )! Here are a few stats from over the past few years.

Maximum adult body weight: 290 lbs. (age 55)

Minimum adult body weight: 188 lbs. (age 61)

Maximum Measured Body Fat Percentage: 35%; 90lbs body fat (Age 59, 257 lbs.)

Minimum Measured Body Fat Percentage: 13%; 25.5lbs body fat (Age 61, 191 lbs.)

Current Nutrition: Mostly whole foods, Minimum ingestion of processed foods. 1-2 glasses of red wine (6oz servings) per week. No other alcohol.

Macro nutrient goals: 35% protein, 40% fats, 25% carbohydrates

Nutrition Calorie Goal: 2300-2400 per day

Measured Basal Metabolic Rate: 1,900 calories

Routine Meals
    Breakfast: 3-4 eggs, 2-4 pieces of bacon, 1 cup fresh blueberries, 2 roasted jalapeño chile peppers.

Lunch: 8oz grilled organic chicken or 93% lean pasture raised hamburger (slathered in old style mustard w/ seeds), 2 cups steamed spinach, 1 cup fresh raspberries, 2 roasted North Carolina or jalapeño or Hatch hot green or habernero chile peppers.

Dinners: 8oz Atlantic wild Codfish, wild salmon, sea scallops, or medium shrimp; 2 cups celery, 2 cucumbers, 2 roasted North Carolina or jalapeño or Hatch hot green or habernero chile peppers.

Snacks/Protein Supplements: Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts, fresh raspberries, Mt Athos olives with garlic cloves, Siggis plain yogurt, fresh blueberries, MuscleFeast Powdered Protein, and low-fat Muscle Milk 20g, 100 calories, and 32g, 160 calories, protein shake (on-the-go protein supplement), and Quest bars (for the 14g of fiber, 20g of protein, and 200-400mg of potassium).

Daily Vitamins/supplements: AST Multi-Pro 32x multivitamin (morning), 1300mg CLA x 3 with meals, 1000mg x 3 HMB with meals, Cal-Mag-Zinc (100%/125%/167%), 2200 IU Vitamin D3, 900mg omega-3 fish oil in the morning, 200mg x 2 Potassium, 500mg lysine, 100mg nicotinamine, 1,500 mg ashwagandha powder, 2g Cissus Quadrangularis, 50mg glutathione, 100mg milk thistle, 500mg carnitine, 100mg theonine, Prime Labs Prime Test Booster, 610mg fenugreek, 2g turmeric curcumin, 800mg quercetin and 165mg bromelain, 1g arginine, 365 Age 50+ Multivitamin no-iron w/boron (bedtime).

I drink 120oz - 140oz of water each day.

I have also done a health genetic risk analysis identifying substantially high risk (7x) for thromboembolism. (blood clot forma in the leg and travels to the lungs or brain). It’s not scary as long as I stay fit and remember to get up and walk around for 5-10 min every hour or so. I avoid air travel longer than 2 hours.

Current Injuries (Young guys-pay attention to what you have to look forward to as you age! ): Nursing a pulled hamstring (was sprinting with my training partner; quads are much stronger than hamstrings and hamstring couldn’t take the stress and popped) from 2 weeks ago currently limiting deadlift, squat, and leg press activities. Chronic bursitis, fasciitis, and arthritis pain in shoulders limiting shoulder training. I treat painful injuries with OTC CVS capsaicin roll-on before training. Capsaicin is the compound that makes chile peppers hot.

Training Plan (resistance):
    Sunday, Tuesdays, and Thursday’s are triceps, chest, shoulder, and posterior chain (deadlift) days. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are biceps, lats, and leg (quads and hamstrings) days. Saturdays are rest days. Core work is every day (plank variations, Russian twists, Romanian crunches, and other assorted core exercises). At my age, I don’t do 1 rep maximums. I do reps and weights that don’t hurt my joints and connective tissue.

Training Plan: Aerobic training.
    Minimum 10,000 steps per day (~4.5 miles).

July 1, 2018 (first day back since ending Keto diet so it’s a light workout)

9am
    Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit “Spiced Cider” flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashagwandha.

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone
    Camel tobacco snus pouch

9am-11am
    ~13,500 steps (~6 miles) and 40 incline push-ups; 85 degrees Fahrenheit.

11am
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Intraworkout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops.

11:15am
    Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops.

11:15am-12:15am
    DB hammer grip twist bench press (180 sec rest between sets)
    60# x 3 x 8

DB triceps kickbacks - left arm and right arm (30 sec rest between sets)
    22.5# x 1 x 12 (L & R)
    20# x 1 x 12
    20# x 1 x 10

Overhead one arm cable tricep extensions (30 sec rest between sets)
    12.5# x 1 x 12
    12.5# x 1 x 10
    12.5# x 1 x 8

EZ bar close grip curls
    60# x 1 x 12

Seated dips (30 sec rest between sets)
    140# x 1 x 10
    140# x 1 x 12
    160# x 1 x 12

EZ bar deadlifts (30 sec rest between sets)
    90# x 3 x 12

Overhead rope cable tricep extensions
    27.5# x 1 x 12

Incline plank
    60 sec x 2

Big ball bridges (light hamstring workout)

2 legs (30 sec rest between sets)
    2 x 10

1 leg ( each leg)
    1 x 6

Romanian crunches
    1 x 40

Elbow plank
    1 x 60 sec

This workout is after my first day and first dose of Vector/Follidrone. It was a great day! I felt focused and strong! But I’m not sure if that was because it was my first day after my Keto diet or from Vector/Follidrone. With all the good reports from other loggers on this stack, I am expecting to notice some benefits in about a week or two. My previous max dumbbell hammer grip twist bench press maximum is 70# x 6. If I can get to 75# x 6 in a month, I’ll be a true believer in Vector/Follidrone. I struggled for 6 months to get from 65# to 70# because of weak forearms/control. As the log shows, I’m currently at 3 sets of 60# x 8 with relative ease. I should be back at 70# x 6 in a week or so. I’m gonna work this one!

Thank you all in advance for your support!

Humble

2. Welcome to the board.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Subbed. Welcome aboard!

4. Sweet! Welcome!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. What a great background story! I'm going on 54 and this inspires me to keep it going after a similar life-mishap-drop-the-ball-pick-it-up-again in 2014. You're right about the injury theme. Had a crash my bike moment where I thought it was over, but not a scratch, just some bruised ribs and ego. Curbs are bad things for bikes.

Will follow your log! Welcome to AM!
    -M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

6. Awesome intro sir! In to follow along and be inspired
    Black Lion Research Rep

7. July 2, 2018

7:30am
    3 Eggs scrambled with mushrooms, 2oz salmon, and pickled jalapeño. 2 pieces bacon. 1/2 pint of blueberries.

8:30am-9:30am
    Power walk
    ~5,600 steps (~2.5 miles) and 20 incline lunges (each leg); 85 degrees Fahrenheit.

12:00 Noon
    93% lean hamburger
    6oz fresh raspberries
    1 banana
    Brownie bar

12:45am
    Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops.; 5g creatine

HIIT resistance circuit
    1:00pm-1:40pm

Reverse dip shrugs-Machine assist targeting lower lats (30 sec between sets)
    70# assist 1 x 12
    60# assist 1 x 10
    40# assist 1 x 6

Pull ups-Machine assist (30 sec between sets)
    60# assist 1 x 3
    70# assist 1 x 6
    70# assist 1 x 5

One arm DB row (30 sec between sets)
    50# x 3 x 12

EZ bar inside grip curl to failure (60 sec between sets)
    80# x 1 x 3
    70# x 1 x 8
    60# x 1 x 12
    60# x 1 x 11

EZ bar inside grip reverse curl to failure (60 sec between sets)
    60# x 1 x 12
    60# x 1 x 11
    60# x 1 x 10

DB alternating arm curls w/twist (30 sec between sets)

25# x 1 x 16
    20# x 1 x 16
    20# x 1 x 11

Cut the workout short. Started strong. But became severely light-headed and got a headache on the last sets so called it a day. I was thinking dehydration from the power walk earlier in the AM was the cause. It didn’t make sense since I drank 60oz of water in the morning. Felt better by Dinner. After a great sea scallops and steamed spinach dinner (3 caps of Vector and 1 cap Follidrone), I began to have digestion problems. Hard to say what’s going on. I rarely get sick, much less light-headed or have indigestion.

Tomorrow’s a new day. Looking forward to getting back in the gym!

8. Hope tomorrow is better for you!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    July 2, 2018

7:30am
    3 Eggs scrambled with mushrooms, 2oz salmon, and pickled jalapeño. 2 pieces bacon. 1/2 pint of blueberries.

8:30am-9:30am
    Power walk
    ~5,600 steps (~2.5 miles) and 20 incline lunges (each leg); 85 degrees Fahrenheit.

12:00 Noon
    93% lean hamburger
    6oz fresh raspberries
    1 banana
    Brownie bar

12:45am
    Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops.; 5g creatine

HIIT resistance circuit
    1:00pm-1:40pm

Reverse dip shrugs-Machine assist targeting lower lats (30 sec between sets)
    70# assist 1 x 12
    60# assist 1 x 10
    40# assist 1 x 6

Pull ups-Machine assist (30 sec between sets)
    60# assist 1 x 3
    70# assist 1 x 6
    70# assist 1 x 5

One arm DB row (30 sec between sets)
    50# x 3 x 12

80# x 1 x 3
    70# x 1 x 8
    60# x 1 x 12
    60# x 1 x 11

60# x 1 x 12
    60# x 1 x 11
    60# x 1 x 10

25# x 1 x 16
    20# x 1 x 16
    20# x 1 x 11

Cut the workout short. Started strong. But became severely light-headed and got a headache on the last sets so called it a day. I was thinking dehydration from the power walk earlier in the AM was the cause. It didn’t make sense since I drank 60oz of water in the morning. Felt better by Dinner. After a great sea scallops and steamed spinach dinner (3 caps of Vector and 1 cap Follidrone), I began to have digestion problems. Hard to say what’s going on. I rarely get sick, much less light-headed or have indigestion.

Tomorrow’s a new day. Looking forward to getting back in the gym!
    Do you have an intra-workout? Something to sip on during your workout or in the middle?
    Try Amino Infusion / under $20 shipped. Also, give it a week or two, and all will clear up. Do you take a pro-biotic? They help too.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Do you have an intra-workout? Something to sip on during your workout or in the middle?
    Try Amino Infusion / under $20 shipped. Also, give it a week or two, and all will clear up. Do you take a pro-biotic? They help too.
    Amino infusion + powdered carb source is a great combo for intra workout. You should notice a difference very quickly
    Black Lion Research Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Thanks justhere4comm!

I usually use GNC’s Beyond Raw BCAA (10g dose) Black Cherry (my favorite flavor) or Controlled Labs Purple Wrath (14g dose) for intraworkout. Yesterday was Beyond Raw. I do a pro-biotic every morning that includes bacillus coaqulans. There is some research suggesting bacillus coaqulans is an anabolic pro-biotic. I eat Icelandic plain yogurt every day with pro-booties. I also drank 50oz of water during the workout. I’m thinking yesterday was just an anomaly.

But I have to say for the first time I can remember in 61 years on this earth that I had psychedelic terror dreams last night and only slept 4.5 hours. I had a full daily course of Vector yesterday with the last full dosing at 6:30pm. Bedtime at 12:30am. That’s a six hour window between Vector dosing and effect. Others have mentioned wild dreaming while using Vector. I hope this goes away over time. After doing deeper research into Korean Mistletoe extract, I didn’t find any reported dreaming side effects. Do we know which agent in the product causes this? Could the dreaming be caused by an interaction effect with other agents in Vector or Follidrone? There is probably no way to know at this time. Just curious.

Again, thank you!

12. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Amino infusion + powdered carb source is a great combo for intra workout. You should notice a difference very quickly
    Thank you, Todd!

I did have a high carb pre-workout (banana, brownie bar) and post-workout carb load. I debated having another carb/protein bar at the 45 minute mark and continuing, but it didn’t feel like a hypo-glycemic light-headedness. It was more like a lack of oxygen to the brain light-headedness. And my breathing was spot on. Again, I’m thinking it was just an anomaly. I’ll be monitoring today’s workout carefully given the lack of sleep last night. Oh, and no power walking in the crushing heat today! It’s all trial and error. I’ll figure it out!

Again, thank you!

13. Had a great workout today! It felt good and it felt right! Yesterday’s issues were likely mild heat exhaustion from the early morning power walk. No power walk today!

I like a 75 minute workout using a HIIT circuit protocol. The exhaustion at the end of the circuit feels good, feels strong!

I’m especially pleased with my DB bench, moving up from 60# x 3 x 8 on Sunday to 65# x 3 x 8 today. Friday will be a try for my recent personal max 70# x 3 x 6 before the 7 week Keto diet.

75#, here I come...Vector/Follidrone permitting!

July 3, 2018

10:30am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashwagandha.

11:45am
    Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops. Muscletech Hyperbuild aminos w/creatine.

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

12:15pm:

12:15am-1:30pm:
    DB hammer grip twist bench press (4 min. rest between sets)
    65# x 3 x 8

25# x 1 x 10
    22.5# x 1 x 12
    22.5# x 1 x 11

DB skull crushers - two arms in tandem (30 sec rest between sets)
    20# x 1 x 10
    17.5# x 1 x 12
    17.5# x 1 x 11

Incline push ups (30 sec rest between sets)
    3 x 10

Full range two arm overhead cable rope tricep extensions (30 sec rest between sets)
    25# x 1 x 12
    22.5# x 1 x 12
    22.5# x 1 x 11

EZ bar close grip curls
    60# x 1 x 8

EZ bar close grip reverse curls
    60# x 1 x 6

EZ bar deadlifts (30 sec rest between sets)
    100# x 3 x 12

Russian twists
    1 x 40

Romanian crunches
    1 x 40

Elbow plank
    1 x 60 sec

14. Yes sir! Thank you for the great and detailed log so far! BLR products will not let you down!
    Black Lion Research Representative
  15. Newbie Posts First Log—Vector and Follidrone 2.0

July 4, 2018

Happy Fourth of July!!

Great day! Slept 6.5 hours with no wild dreams! Still not sure if Vector/Follidrone is having an effect. Past loggers suggest it takes a week or two to begin to see results. I’m patient and looking forward to increased strength from the BLR stack consistent with past loggers. The workout was solid. There were a lot of people working out this holiday morning at local LA Fitness. I like it when it’s crowded. Gives me a push to work hard.

What am I missing?

8:00am
    3 Eggs sunny side up. 2 pieces bacon. 1/2 pint of blueberries. Vitamins and natty test boosters.

10am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashagwandha.

10:45am
    Pre-workout: Controlled Labs White Rapids powder with 20oz water, 1 scoop; HyperBuild EEAs w/ 4g creatine, 1 scoop

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

11am: Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Intraworkout powder with 20oz water, 2 scoops.

No cardio

HIIT resistance circuit
    11:00pm-12:10Noon

50# band work warmup
    One arm oblique band twists
    2 x 12
    Two arm band curl 3 x 10
    Two arm reverse band curl 3 x 8

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down Machine -targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets) 80# assist 3 x 8

Reverse grip seated rows machine - targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets)
    50# assist 3 x 12

70# x 1 x 8
    60# x 2 x 12

60# x 1 x 8
    50# x 1 x 12
    50# x 1 x 11

25# x 3 x 16

DB Goblet squats (60 sec between sets)
    55# x 3 x 12

Close grip reverse curls machine (30 sec between sets)
    27.5# x 1 x 12
    32.5# x 2 x 8

Overhead one arm cable tricep extensions (30 sec rest between sets)
    12.5# x 1 x 8

Plank
    1 x 60 sec

Romanian crunches
    1 x 40

Elbow side plank
    1 x 60 sec

16. In! We old fuggers have to watch out for one another!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In! We old fuggers have to watch out for one another!
    Welcome HGP! I enjoy your logs! Gives me inspiration!

18. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Im in
    Thanks for joining christ! I noticed that you push some heavy weight around. Props for the strength!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    Thanks for joining christ! I noticed that you push some heavy weight around. Props for the strength!
    Thanks man! Thats my ultimate goal. I want to keep getting stronger and take my strength somewhere. Curious to see how vector and follidrone work out for you. Also your story is very inspiring its always nice to see someone pick themselves back up after losing their way and reaching their goals again

20. Had a solid workout today despite eating and drinking too much yesterday. No power walk. I’m concentrating my tricep work on my underdeveloped long head. I try to hit the long heads from several different angles to maximize strength and growth. Lateral and medial heads are well defined.

Weight = 192 lbs.

8:30am
    3 eggs sunny side up. 2 pieces bacon. 1/2 pint of blueberries. Almonds, walnuts, cashews. Vitamins and natty test boosters. 570 calories. 22% carbs, 54% fats; 24% protein.

July 5, 2018

11:45am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashwagandha.

1:00pm
    6oz grilled organic chicken. Ollie protein bar; honey crisp apple. Protein garlic chips.680 calories. 33% carbs, 21% fats; 46% protein.

1:15pm
    Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops. Muscletech Hyperbuild aminos w/creatine, 1 scoop.

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

1:30pm:

1:30pm-2:45pm:
    65# x 3 x 8
    This is my preferred bench press style because it is easiest on the shoulders. I have a history of shoulder issues (fascitis, bursitis, arthritis, rotocuff pain) Struggled on the last set.

25# x 1 x 10
    22.5# x 1 x 10
    20# x 1 x 10

DB skull crushers - two arms in tandem (30 sec rest between sets)-to failure
    17.5# x 1 x 12
    17.5# x 1 x 9
    17.5# x 1 x 7

Olympic bar deadlifts (30 sec rest between sets)
    135# x 3 x 10
    (Still nursing hamstring pull from 2 weeks ago)

Full range one arm overhead cable rope tricep extensions (30 sec rest between sets)-to failure.
    12.5# x 1 x 12
    12.5# x 1 x 10
    12.5# x 1 x 9
    My triceps long heads were screaming, “No Mas! No Mas!” Tribute to Roberto Duran!

Incline push ups (30 sec rest between sets)-to failure.
    1 x 12
    2 x 10
    Last set was a struggle.

Russian twists
    1 x 30

Romanian crunches
    1 x 40

Plank
    1 x 60 sec

21. July 6, 2018

Great day! Slept 7 hours. I was a little subdued today, not as energetic. I’ve been pushing my muscles hard all week and they have a “good” soreness to them. Tomorrow is a rest day. Good timing!

I seem to be gaining weight. Mostly water I’m guessing from the creatine. Muscles feel harder so that’s a good thing!

Weight = 194

9:00am
    3 Egg omelette w 3oz mushrooms and 1oz cheddar cheese. 2 pieces bacon. 6oz raspberries. Vitamins and natty test boosters. 560 calories.

11am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashagwandha.

Honey crisp apple
    Kind bar snack
    220 calories

11:30am
    Pre-workout: Controlled Labs White Rapids powder with 20oz water, 1 scoop; HyperBuild EEAs w/ 4g creatine, 1 scoop

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

12Noon: Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Intraworkout powder with 20oz water, 2 scoops.

No cardio

HIIT resistance circuit
    12:00Noon-1:00pm

50# band work warmup
    Two arm band curl
    2 x 10
    Two arm reverse band curl
    2 x 8

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down Plate Machine -targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets)
    90# resistance 3 x 10

Reverse Grip seated rows machine - targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets)
    50# resistance 3 x 12

EZ bar inside grip curl (60 sec between sets)
    70# x 1 x 8
    60# x 3 x 12

EZ bar outside grip curl (60 sec between sets)
    60# x 3 x 10

EZ bar inside grip reverse Grip (60 sec between sets)
    50# x 3 x 8

25# x 3 x 16

55# x 3 x 12

22. Lot of dedication here!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    July 6, 2018

Great day! Slept 7 hours. I was a little subdued today, not as energetic. I’ve been pushing my muscles hard all week and they have a “good” soreness to them. Tomorrow is a rest day. Good timing!

I seem to be gaining weight. Mostly water I’m guessing from the creatine. Muscles feel harder so that’s a good thing!

Weight = 194

9:00am
    3 Egg omelette w 3oz mushrooms and 1oz cheddar cheese. 2 pieces bacon. 6oz raspberries. Vitamins and natty test boosters. 560 calories.

11am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashagwandha.

Honey crisp apple
    Kind bar snack
    220 calories

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

12Noon: Controlled Labs Purple Wrath Intraworkout powder with 20oz water, 2 scoops.

No cardio

HIIT resistance circuit
    12:00Noon-1:00pm

50# band work warmup
    Two arm band curl
    2 x 10
    Two arm reverse band curl
    2 x 8

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down Plate Machine -targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets)
    90# resistance 3 x 10

Reverse Grip seated rows machine - targeting lower back muscles (30 sec between sets)
    50# resistance 3 x 12

EZ bar inside grip curl (60 sec between sets)
    70# x 1 x 8
    60# x 3 x 12

EZ bar outside grip curl (60 sec between sets)
    60# x 3 x 10

EZ bar inside grip reverse Grip (60 sec between sets)
    50# x 3 x 8

25# x 3 x 16

55# x 3 x 12

Thank you for the incredibly detailed log!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

24. July 8, 2018

Yesterday was a needed rest day. Today I power walked in the AM before going to the gym. I’m feeling “beefier” with considerable weight gain. It looks and feels like muscle. I can see some much needed growth in the long head of my triceps. I’m inclined to attribute part of that to the Vector/Follidrone stack after just one week. I had worked the long head from February to April earlier this year with barely noticeable results. Shoulders are giving me some pain...the good news is the pain didn’t effect my workout. Family commitments didn’t leave enough time for core work. No biggie as long as I get my DB bench press and deadlifts in.

Weight = 197 lbs.

8:30am
    3 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and North Carolina hot peppers. 2 pieces bacon. 1/2 pint of blueberries. Almonds, walnuts, cashews. Vitamins and natty test boosters. 800 calories. 13% carbs, 58% fats; 29% protein.

10:00am: Pre-workout: GNC Beyond Raw Lit-Spiced Cider flavor w/ 20oz of water, 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of ashwagandha.

10:00 - 11:00am
    Cardio- 3 mile power walk.

Controlled Labs White Rapids Pre-workout powder with 20oz water; 2 scoops. Muscletech Hyperbuild aminos w/creatine, 1 scoop.

3 capsules Vector
    2 capsules Follidrone

12:20pm:

12:20pm - 1:20pm:
    60# x 1 x 8
    65# x 2 x 8

25# x 1 x 10
    22.5# x 2 x 10

DB skull crushers - two arms in tandem (30 sec rest between sets)
    17.5# x 3 x 10

Olympic bar deadlifts (30 sec rest between sets)
    155# x 3 x 10
    (hamstring pull still tender but improving so moved up to 155# from 135# three days ago. It get great to move up in weight on the deadlift!)

Full range one arm overhead cable rope tricep extensions (30 sec rest between sets)-to failure.
    12.5# x 3 x 10

1:20pm
    Post workout feed - 540 calories
    Protein bar - 7g sugar and 15g protein
    Muscle Milk Knockout -32g protein
    Broiled Catfish - 6oz, 38g protein
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
  2. Bloodwork done post ALRI Retain and pre-cycle
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:37 AM
  3. PCT for first PH and SD cycle
    By bigguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 09:57 PM
  4. Post cycle Calories and workout, good plan?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:14 PM
  5. T-1 Post cycle Q and critique my diet
    By Beta BBer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:56 PM