JOINT MECHANIC PLUS W/MERIVA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. JOINT MECHANIC PLUS W/MERIVA


    I got this on Saturday and have been taking 3 caps twice a day since then...

    I've been suffering from nagging neck and lower back pain for some time now [most likely from bad sleeping position]. today when I got up I hardly noticed any pain. I am totally blown away by this as prescription tramadol hasn't been much use for this pain....

    I have to say this log is off to a fantastic start, this is only day 3!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off


  2. big thanks to the guys at MST.. @MySTeek @John Smeton
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Great to hear its off to a great start. Of course common sense like not abusing your body in the gym over doing it. All that said, how are your knees, elbow, shoulders holding up?
    www.millenniumsport.net

    https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

  4. In for thebigt!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Great to hear its off to a great start. Of course common sense like not abusing your body in the gym over doing it. All that said, how are your knees, elbow, shoulders holding up?
    I've got a brand new right knee, although my left knee is now a little sore from many years of limping on my right knee, lol....right elbow occasionally flares up when doing benches...shoulders are pretty good...lower back and neck is where I've been having the most issues, my wife says I sleep in crazy positions.



    I am very impressed by joint mechanic, I've never used a joint product that worked this well this fast...I worked all day today virtually pain free!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    In for thebigt!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've got a brand new right knee, although my left knee is now a little sore from many years of limping on my right knee, lol....right elbow occasionally flares up when doing benches...shoulders are pretty good...lower back and neck is where I've been having the most issues, my wife says I sleep in crazy positions.



    I am very impressed by joint mechanic, I've never used a joint product that worked this well this fast...I worked all day today virtually pain free!!!
    Great to hear
    www.millenniumsport.net

    https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

  8. felt pretty good again today, going to give it till the end of the week, if still no issues by then i'm going to go with just 3 caps 'ONCE' a day-will make it last longer!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  9. How are those joints, bigt?! Buttery smooth?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    How are those joints, bigt?! Buttery smooth?
    more like a mountain range, but i'm pretty impressed with improvement in such a short time.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  11. In!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    dang...a ghost from the past!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  13. I am more than a little impressed with how quickly JOINT MECHANIC has improved achy joints...I was going to go to 3 caps just once daily this week but things have been going so well I didn't want to mess with success.....I looked at 1st bottle and realized it is going quickly at 6 caps daily, so the new plan is to run 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, then go to 3 caps once daily for 2nd bottle.


    I have also started taking with a tsp of pb along with 2 fish oil, I like this it cuts down on the mild stomach issues I had when dosing on empty...everyone probably won't get issues from dosing on empty, my stomach has become more sensitive as I get older.


    I've been dosing 1st thing in morning and before bed....undecided when I will dose when I go to once daily?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am more than a little impressed with how quickly JOINT MECHANIC has improved achy joints...I was going to go to 3 caps just once daily this week but things have been going so well I didn't want to mess with success.....I looked at 1st bottle and realized it is going quickly at 6 caps daily, so the new plan is to run 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, then go to 3 caps once daily for 2nd bottle.


    I have also started taking with a tsp of pb along with 2 fish oil, I like this it cuts down on the mild stomach issues I had when dosing on empty...everyone probably won't get issues from dosing on empty, my stomach has become more sensitive as I get older.


    I've been dosing 1st thing in morning and before bed....undecided when I will dose when I go to once daily?
    Love it! So happy to hear, man! Let's hope your results continue to get better!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Love it! So happy to hear, man! Let's hope your results continue to get better!
    so far, very good start!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am more than a little impressed with how quickly JOINT MECHANIC has improved achy joints...I was going to go to 3 caps just once daily this week but things have been going so well I didn't want to mess with success.....I looked at 1st bottle and realized it is going quickly at 6 caps daily, so the new plan is to run 1st bottle at 3 caps twice daily, then go to 3 caps once daily for 2nd bottle.


    I have also started taking with a tsp of pb along with 2 fish oil, I like this it cuts down on the mild stomach issues I had when dosing on empty...everyone probably won't get issues from dosing on empty, my stomach has become more sensitive as I get older.


    I've been dosing 1st thing in morning and before bed....undecided when I will dose when I go to once daily?
    Any meal is fine. Your choice. Generall most supplements are best taken with food.
    www.millenniumsport.net

    https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

  17. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Any meal is fine. Your choice. Generall most supplements are best taken with food.
    tblsp pb, 2 fish oil, 3 brazil nuts....how's that sound?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  18. wow...hard to believe this is just day 11....normally joint supps would just now be starting to work.


    only a few more days left of 1st bottle at 6 caps daily, hopefully effects will not diminish on 2nd bottle at 3 daily.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  19. Happy father's day bigT! How are the joints holding up on day 14?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Happy father's day bigT! How are the joints holding up on day 14?
    I must have lost track of days, I finished off 1st bottle yesterday....today is/was 1st day of going with 1-- 3 cap dose daily....



    I have to say i'm impressed so far, hopefully it holds up at 3 caps daily!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I must have lost track of days, I finished off 1st bottle yesterday....today is/was 1st day of going with 1-- 3 cap dose daily....



    I have to say i'm impressed so far, hopefully it holds up at 3 caps daily!!!
    I'd bet you are saturated enough now to benefit from the suggested dosage. Keep us updated! Thanks, T!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

  22. so far so good...I took 3 caps this morning and have felt pretty good today.

    it's really a toss up on rather to take before bed to prevent waking up stiff and or sore...or taking in the morning to take away stiffness/soreness and prevent getting stiff/sore throughout the day...I opted for morning, will see how this works out!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. so far so good with 1 dose of 3 caps....I think double dosing the 1st bottle really helped to kick this in, no real noticeable difference in pain relief-at least so far....really looking forward to having almost a full month left of joint mechanic!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no real noticeable difference in pain relief-at least so far
    Comment was unclear to me. Are you saying it hasn't improved your joint health all that much yet? Your honest is appreciated!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joint Mechanic Plus (90 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-30-2018, 02:10 PM
  2. Joint Mechanic Plus review
    By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 01:54 PM
  3. MST needs three loggers for Joint Mechanic Plus!
    By MySTeek in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2018, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 02:14 PM
  5. MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Log in
Log in