Amon's first log

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Wicked pwo with 1,3 in it . This is my first log on the Forum I do Westside barbell. Some more to come in description with pictures and basic workout schematic. I'm new to this website so it's going to take me awhile to figure things out.

20180102_082922-800x600.jpg

20180102_082931-800x600.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro. My favorite band. Here’s a cpl thoughts on workout tiltles

Trap day. As Yoke Falls
Leg day. War of the quads
Abs. Core arise
Chest. As long as the raven flyes
Cardio. A. Siegreicher March for walking. B. Down the slopes of death for skiing C. Valkyries ride for biking D. Embrace the endless ocean or on a sea of blood for swimming
Shoulder. lateral raise your horns
Ok brains fried can’t think of anything for back or arm day.

Look forward to your progress

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Ok I'm taking pictures of the product now going to upload them if I can figure it out

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
I have a pretty high stim tolerance. So I don't think one Scoops going to be good enough. I drink a lot of expresso sometimes 10 or more cups a day. So two scoops it is tonight. Tonight is speed night on the bench

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a pretty high stim tolerance. So I don't think one Scoops going to be good enough. I drink a lot of expresso sometimes 10 or more cups a day. So two scoops it is tonight. Tonight is speed night on the bench
1,3 lasts longer than expresso...make sure you double dose early enough to get sleep.

btw-WELCOME TO AM

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
1,3 lasts longer than expresso...make sure you double dose early enough to get sleep.

btw-WELCOME TO AM
Thanks! !! Back at it after a small break . New wo and diet should be up today

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Can I discuss gear in here or do I need to find that section?

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Protein 250g carbs 300g fat 75 grams whatever that equals up to that's what I'm aiming for

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Anybody know how to stabilize test e blood levels? I've always had issues in the past when I was using 600 milligrams a week. Try to minimize the use of an aromatase inhibitor thoughts would be welcome.