My talking Liger @ Selank log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. My talking Liger @ Selank log

Name:  selank.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  2.9 KB

Selank Spray 200 mcg+ per spray (10mL bottle @ 2mg per mL)
    https://www.cognitivenutrition.com/r...le-2mg-per-ml/

Thanks to @NeuroTropic for providing this for my Liger

Name:  pic s.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  90.7 KB
    Dosing: He will take it before something that may cause stress or before his workouts so we can best gauge this.
    As you can see this is a very small bottle and will be very easy to carry in my pocket.
    First day 1 spray when my Liger gets to work.
    I will increase 1 additional spray each day before work and or before his workouts to see were the sweet spot is.

@Brandinooooo @hairygrandpa @Jebrook @SFreed @Sparkss @thebigt
    @FireTitan @HIT4ME @lifted67 @smith_69 @Tank999 @br1ck_Sh1thouse @mmorso @ryane87
    @Rocket3015 @justhere4comm @angcd3 @blueline438 @habajaba @thorsdad31 @lukehayd
    @BloodManor @heavyiron @BEAST73 @rtmilburn @MrKleen73 @Martyfnemec @TheMyth @MonteRXS @DemntedCowboy @bloodnthunder @love2liftkat @kenpoengineer
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. This liger is gonna get nootropped
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Looks good. Cant wait to see how the Liger reacts
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. @NeuroTropic
    As I have been readying more about this before I put this in my ligers sinuses I have one question.
    Should I store this in the fridge and not carry this in my pocket? I heard shaking this my not be good for it.
    Right now it is stored at home in my kitchen cabinet with all the other stuff I have.

5. Following along as a liger enthusiast.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""
    •   

6. N4Ligernoodz
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @NeuroTropic
    As I have been readying more about this before I put this in my sinuses I have one question.
    Should I store this in the fridge and not carry this in my pocket? I heard shaking this my not be good for it.
    Right now it is stored at home in my kitchen cabinet with all the other stuff I have.
    Shaking is fine. Only when it's summer do you want this in the fridge so you're good to carry it around just don't get it hot.

Subbed!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    N4Ligernoodz
    LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    N4Ligernoodz
    Here you go! starting Nood.
    Attachment 158280Name:  liger.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  13.4 KB

10. Subbed. Hoping mine lands today!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

11. In!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. In.
    Took the injectible Selank for awhile, interested how it treats you.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In.
    Took the injectible Selank for awhile, interested how it treats you.
    What did it do for you?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    What did it do for you?
    I had panic attacks in the past. At one moment I thought they are about to come back, after having some real life stress. Selank calmed my anxiety "a bit", just enough to get over the stress period. It was subtle, helped somewhat with sleep too.

15. Talking about panic attacks, it may be worth sharing here, may I @Studhorse ?
    :
    Got my first panic attack late in life, at 46yo while driving in heavy traffic. It was also the time when I was badly out of shape.
    My panic attacks stopped since I'm in better shape AND on TRT. Nowadays I blame them on high estrogen and low test. On the other hand I noted, when prolactin gets high, they are about to come back, for instance on a NPP cycle without caber.

Selank helped somewhat to calm me down, but honestly, I don't think it could have aborted an attack for me. Phenibut was the best experience -but tolerance was a biatch.

Why are you giving Selank to the Liger? What problems does he have?

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Talking about panic attacks, it may be worth sharing here, may I @Studhorse ?
    :
    Got my first panic attack late in life, at 46yo while driving in heavy traffic. It was also the time when I was badly out of shape.
    My panic attacks stopped since I'm in better shape AND on TRT. Nowadays I blame them on high estrogen and low test. On the other hand I noted, when prolactin gets high, they are about to come back, for instance on a NPP cycle without caber.

Selank helped somewhat to calm me down, but honestly, I don't think it could have aborted an attack for me. Phenibut was the best experience -but tolerance was a biatch.

Why are you giving Selank to the Liger? What problems does he have?
    Just testing it out on him. He is getting up there in age. Seeing how he responds to high stress situations, clarity of thoughts, ect.. using this.
    He will be trying Semax later as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Just testing it out on him. He is getting up there in age. Seeing how he responds to high stress situations, clarity of thoughts, ect.. using this.
    He will be trying Semax later as well.
    It definitely does something, lets see how he responds.

18. Very interesting. In to learn about this one. Someone teach me...

Proposed Benefits of Selank are...

And go!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

19. Here to learn....

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very interesting. In to learn about this one. Someone teach me...

Proposed Benefits of Selank are...

And go!
    Found what I was reading on this last night.
    Selank’s Method of Action
    Immunomodulatory

From a purely pharmacological standpoint, selank mimics a lot of the effects of tuftsin which is the endogenous peptide it is based upon. These effects include the balance of T helper cells and the modulation of the expression of Interleukin-6. (4)

Additionally, there is evidence that suggests selank may modulate the expression of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) (3).

Serotonin, Noradrenaline and Dopamine Modulation

Selank’s mechanism of action is suspected to be related to the increase of serotonin. Serotonin influence’s appetite, supports a positive mood, and regulates the sleep and wake cycle. It is also well established that a serotonin deficient state can lead to depression, difficulty sleeping, and lack of an appetite.

A study on mice to unveil the effects of selank on neurotransmitter monomines and their metabolites showed significant differences in the content of dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, and in the levels of their hypothalamus, hippocampus, and frontal cortex (1). Further research supports selank’s serotonin raising ability (2) (6).

Selank and tuftsin were also shown to support serotonin levels despite rats being pre-treated with the serotonin synthesis inhibitor p-chlorophenylalanine. Serotonin metabolism was enhanced within 30 minutes of selank administration, however tuftsin was unable to raise 5-HT levels. (8).

Rodents exposed to 6-hydroxydopamine, a neurotoxin which damages the catecholaminergic system, had cognitive processes restored with selank (7).

Selank Benefits
    Antidepressive Effects (Animal Study)

A study of mice genetically bred to suffer with depression demonstrated selank’s ability to fight adhedonia and restore pleasure seeking behaviors. Administration of selank increased sucrose self administration and reduced immobility during a forced swim test (9).

Anxiolytic / Anxiety Reducing

One study involving 62 patients with generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) sought to compare selank to a benzodiazepine treatment. 30 patients were treated with selank, while 32 with benzodiazepines, Remarkably, efficacy for both drugs was similar, however researchers noted selank carried anti-fatigue effects. (5). Full details on this study are difficult to obtain, as it was conducted in Russia and only the abstract has been indexed in pubmed.

Another study tested the immunomodulatory effects of selank, given that it’s endogenous “cousin” peptide, tuftsin, is primarily related to immune function. Selank was administered to patients with generalised anxiety disorder for 14 days, after which, it was noted that selank supressed IL-6 levels of patients with depression, while leaving healthy control subjects unaffected. T-helper cell (Th1/Th2) cytokines were also modulated in patients with GAD (4)

Selank as a Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer

One animal study tested selank vs saline placebo during a food reward task that involved learning and memory. While specific study details are unclear, as the research was conducted in Russia, the researchers concluded that selank increased memory consolidation and this was primarily though to occur through a serotonin increase (2).

An animal study of adult rats showed selank was able to compensate for hypoxia induced cognitive deficit and the subsequent lowering of serotonin and noradrenaline (6).

21. SUB!

22. Very cool, and it made it to human trials also that is good stuff!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very cool, and it made it to human trials also that is good stuff!
    Not just finished the trials it made it all the way to gov approval in Russia and is used there for various clinical uses. One of the safest peptides I've seen.

24. Someone said there would be Yoga Pants ????
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Someone said there would be Yoga Pants ????
    LMAO! wrong log horrny old man!
    But you never know with one of my logs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1T/4AD cycle log
    By fast89lx in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2