RXS Radiate Sponsored Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MonteRXS for allowing me to try this awesome thermogenic product! I've heard nothing but great things and as I'm finishing up a cut I was hoping to finish strong with this.

I have a solid 4 weeks left.

Currently weighing in at 212.8lbs after a refeed day. Starting weight was 218 about 8 weeks ago. I've gotten as low as 200.8 last week, but then had a couple bad diet days, lethargy, and low energy that set me back a bit. Back on track now and ready to hit the last few weeks hard!

I got the cherry slush flavor and it's simply amazing. Tastes just like a cherry slush it makes me want more!

They aren't kidding when saying not to mix it with other stims as I notice it does make my blood pressure jump up quite a bit. Took some this morning and almost missed my mid-morning yogurt as I wasn't even thinking about food so the appetite suppression is definitely working as well.

Noting a feeling of warmness about 15 minutes after ingesting as well. Always a good sign from a fat burner!

Looking forward to seeing how this treats me on my current stack and last few weeks of slimming down!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MonteRXS for allowing me to try this awesome thermogenic product! I've heard nothing but great things and as I'm finishing up a cut I was hoping to finish strong with this.

I have a solid 4 weeks left.

Currently weighing in at 212.8lbs after a refeed day. Starting weight was 218 about 8 weeks ago. I've gotten as low as 200.8 last week, but then had a couple bad diet days, lethargy, and low energy that set me back a bit. Back on track now and ready to hit the last few weeks hard!

I got the cherry slush flavor and it's simply amazing. Tastes just like a cherry slush it makes me want more!

They aren't kidding when saying not to mix it with other stims as I notice it does make my blood pressure jump up quite a bit. Took some this morning and almost missed my mid-morning yogurt as I wasn't even thinking about food so the appetite suppression is definitely working as well.

Noting a feeling of warmness about 15 minutes after ingesting as well. Always a good sign from a fat burner!

Looking forward to seeing how this treats me on my current stack and last few weeks of slimming down!
In to see some cutz.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!! Let's get this party started!

hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer SFreed coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso MonteRXS cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec THOR 70 chemjr kenpoengineer GreenMachineX love2liftkat thebigt MrKleen73 kjkitzman chemjr

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, any before pics?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here !!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
In, any before pics?
This was about 8 weeks ago I believe right at the start. Personally, I look at myself, and I have another picture that's at 4 weeks after that, and I don't know if I see that many changes, but I'm still eating right and getting in plenty of lifting and cardio. Not to worried about the scale number as much as the physical changes.

And yes, I know I have plenty to lose. I just lost weight about 4 years ago. 100lbs and 10inches around the waist and zero muscle to get to this point.

NubsSingle.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always good to see someone chubby that isn't me. :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A new radiate log...awesome...now I can get vicariously lit

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!! You’re going to LOVE this stuff!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure if I am in....nubioso - you promise to get ripped?

You are gonna like radiate. A lot. Don't push it too hard, it is a strong stim ...but the appetite suppression should help a ton.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. You’ll definitely notice the change. Appetite suppression is good and the thremogenics. My wife is on Radiate and she loves it. She lost about 7lbs now in a month. That I attribute to Radiate coz of the appetite suppressants.

Good luck.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if I am in....nubioso - you promise to get ripped?

You are gonna like radiate. A lot. Don't push it too hard, it is a strong stim ...but the appetite suppression should help a ton.
Man, I sure hope to get ripped. Been trying forever now haha. But there for a while I was just focusing on strength and putting on muscle because I had lost a ton of weigh initially. I still don't have crazy high lifting numbers, but I've come a long way to get just this far believe it or not.

Thanks for joining in, everyone!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I sure hope to get ripped. Been trying forever now haha. But there for a while I was just focusing on strength and putting on muscle because I had lost a ton of weigh initially. I still don't have crazy high lifting numbers, but I've come a long way to get just this far believe it or not.

Don't get too concerned with other people's numbers (they're all liars). Worry about yourself and getting better than you were!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Don't get too concerned with other people's numbers (they're all liars). Worry about yourself and getting better than you were!
Great advice here! Seriously, ignore other people's numbers. Strength isn't everything. Other people can be on roids, PHs, or other things you haven't even thought of taking. Although, I do admit that it sucks when you're on a bench and the dudes next to you are taking turns doing sets of 385... but it's part of it. We will get there one day. ;D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great advice here! Seriously, ignore other people's numbers. Strength isn't everything. Other people can be on roids, PHs, or other things you haven't even thought of taking. Although, I do admit that it sucks when you're on a bench and the dudes next to you are taking turns doing sets of 385... but it's part of it. We will get there one day. ;D
Fck those guys. They probably have little dcks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don't want hope. I have too much of that. It is worthless. I am here for results!!!

Seriously though, you can do this. SFreed and Martyfnemec are dead on. It doesn't matter where you came from or even where you are today. What matters is what you do today and where you are tomorrow. Just get a little tiny bit better every day and in just a year or two you will be better than 90% of the people out there.

I am more impressed by a guy who bench presses 100 pounds until it falls on him and then tries to keep going than I am with a guy who can bench 250 for 5 reps and it isn't even a struggle. Heart is everything.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, but so do I so that doesn't make me feel any better either.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
They probably like the black licorice flavored jelly beans. Heathens.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but so do I so that doesn't make me feel any better either.
But you also have small hands. It's all about the perspective

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But you also have small hands. It's all about the perspective
Wait, what!? My hands are small? D#mnit! I thought it was growing!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just so you know nubioso, I tagged all those people so we could (probably) derail the shyt out of your log. Sorry in advance. It's not like TheMyth or MonteRXS are gonna show up and make us stop.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And just so you know nubioso, I tagged all those people so we could (probably) derail the shyt out of your log. Sorry in advance. It's not like TheMyth or MonteRXS are gonna show up and make us stop.
Way to state the obvious. If he hasn't figured it out by now. The guy is a little bit over weight, not stupid. No need to talk to him like a first grader!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Derail away! It makes for some good humor! =P

Thanks for the words gentlemen!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I’m in brotha! Just received my own shipment of Radiate today so I’ll be right there with ya!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In on this!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Party has arrived I see..

You will enjoy this thermo. I started with 1/2 scoop twice a day August 7,2017 and now I am on week 15 of my cut and I just recently in the last month bumped it up to 3/4 scoop twice a day. I could tell my body was getting use to the product which didn't happen till about 10 weeks in.

Seems to take forever to get through one tub, which is awesome $$$.

August 7, 2017 I started at 135 lbs and I am now 121 lbs :)

Glad Monte and Chris were able to hook you up! Company that is like family which includes written notes and an amazing product.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Party has arrived I see..

You will enjoy this thermo. I started with 1/2 scoop twice a day August 7,2017 and now I am on week 15 of my cut and I just recently in the last month bumped it up to 3/4 scoop twice a day. I could tell my body was getting use to the product which didn't happen till about 10 weeks in.

Seems to take forever to get through one tub, which is awesome $$$.

August 7, 2017 I started at 135 lbs and I am now 121 lbs :)

Glad Monte and Chris were able to hook you up! Company that is like family which includes written notes and an amazing product.
100% agree on the last point.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Took a full scoop this morning before work in lieu of my morning coffee. Took a little potassium and magnesium to help BP down and seems to be working well.

Very cold morning out up here in Montana so I'm glad this has a bit of a warming effect! haha! Today will be an interesting diet day as I have a friend who is supposed to find out the results of the California BAR exam and I'm going to have to be that "Congrats, but I gotta stick to my diet" person lol.

Definitely loving that cherry slush flavor.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up! You will soon not want to not take it. I will have to cycle off her soon after my cut. I know I will be missing it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it up! You will soon not want to not take it. I will have to cycle off her soon after my cut. I know I will be missing it.
This is true ...not even for the fat burning effects. The mood/energy/focus/motivation or whatever you want to call it that radiate provides does make it addictive.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL! I had a guy ask me if the roids I take make my dick small. I just said thanks for the complement! I don't use roids, and If I pulled my dick out every chick in here would want some. He just walked off. Later the gym owner was telling me this new guy wanted to know how old I was and he obviously let members use roids. The owner told me he told him that it is none of my business what my members use and that I don't use roids and if he wanted to train and diet for 35+ years he could do the samething. When the owner was talking to me I looked at the guy and he grabbed his gym bag and left. I told the owner that it looks like we ran him off. He said he didn't care he was a one day pay guy and he told him he doesn't need to be going around asking member questions like that anyway.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I had a guy ask me if the roids I take make my dick small. I just said thanks for the complement! I don't use roids, and If I pulled my dick out every chick in here would want some. He just walked off. Later the gym owner was telling me this new guy wanted to know how old I was and he obviously let members use roids. The owner told me he told him that it is none of my business what my members use and that I don't use roids and if he wanted to train and diet for 35+ years he could do the samething. When the owner was talking to me I looked at the guy and he grabbed his gym bag and left. I told the owner that it looks like we ran him off. He said he didn't care he was a one day pay guy and he told him he doesn't need to be going around asking member questions like that anyway.
Man you've never met approaching you in the gym and bringing up your dck in the first sentence? Lovely!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In to see Nubs get ripped!

The appetite suppressant is definitely legit and why I like to take my radiate dose earlier in the day, to make the most of it helping me to curb my dietary intake.

Also as has been mentioned it seems like it takes forever to get through a tub. Which is good and bad. Make sure to keep the lid on tight and on at all times you are not actively scooping out the radiate joy. Otherwise it will clump up to the point that it turns into a sludge. It is still usable, but I found that it becomes more concentrated and much harder to judge dosage. I made the mistake of opening two flavors at once and could not finish either one before they reached a tipping point. The sour peach hit that point much faster than the cherry slush (which I can still scoop out with the scoop)

Do watch out for BP spikes. I "over dosed" on a scoop of the "sludge" (see above) where my BP was up in the high 150's for a very extended period of time (hours)m just sitting at my desk working. My resting BP is in the 120's.

I love the stuff, but it does require a little forethought (IE: don't open too many at once), especially if you live in a humid region.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Numbers actually don't matter. How you look at the end matters. I may look like I bench at least 500 lbs, in reallity I don't even do bench press. Have myself some Radiate too, great pre workout!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
In to see Nubs get ripped!

The appetite suppressant is definitely legit and why I like to take my radiate dose earlier in the day, to make the most of it helping me to curb my dietary intake.

Also as has been mentioned it seems like it takes forever to get through a tub. Which is good and bad. Make sure to keep the lid on tight and on at all times you are not actively scooping out the radiate joy. Otherwise it will clump up to the point that it turns into a sludge. It is still usable, but I found that it becomes more concentrated and much harder to judge dosage. I made the mistake of opening two flavors at once and could not finish either one before they reached a tipping point. The sour peach hit that point much faster than the cherry slush (which I can still scoop out with the scoop)

Do watch out for BP spikes. I "over dosed" on a scoop of the "sludge" (see above) where my BP was up in the high 150's for a very extended period of time (hours)m just sitting at my desk working. My resting BP is in the 120's.

I love the stuff, but it does require a little forethought (IE: don't open too many at once), especially if you live in a humid region.
Yeah, I took a scoop and had a doctors appointment afterwards. She never tests my blood pressure, but this time she did and it was 154/84. This was probably within 30 minutes of taking the stuff lol so it was definitely the radiate doing it. I can usually feel it in my head when it starts getting that high.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man you've never met approaching you in the gym and bringing up your dck in the first sentence? Lovely!
no sh it! it kind of caught me off guard. 20 years ago I would have punched him in the mouth.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
no sh it! it kind of caught me off guard. 20 years ago I would have punched him in the mouth.
I'm glad you were the bigger man (in more than one way? Nvm). Getting arrested for assault is no fun!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m low key subbed in here. Ive been extremely busy but I’ve read every comment (even yours SFreed ;) ) and excited for nubioso to get LIT!

All the comments about Radiate really make me happy. Thank you all for your love and support!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 211.2

I've been cutting for about 8 weeks, utilizing radiate for the last 4 for a grand total of 12 weeks cut. I've gone from 218 down to 200.8, but then I had a bad couple diet days which put me right back up to about 214 and just now back down to 211.2. However, I just changed out the batteries in my scale and this morning it gave me varied readings until it finally gave me the 211.2 multiple times so I went with that. I'm thinking when I was at the 200 it was a lot of water weight.

I'm also finishing up an Msten cycle which is known for bulking (Dyck still works and didn't shrink, btw =P) , so the weight on the scale probably isn't the best to look at. I look at myself so intensely everyday and somedays I wonder if I'm even making progress. I have a picture in about 6 weeks in that I didn't notice much. Going to wait until the full 12 before I post the "after" pick, but so many of you in this thread are so encouraging I almost feel like I'm going to let others, and myself down, by not getting to where I want to be.

It was so much easier going from 40% BF down to roughly 20 where I'm at....now I'm not sure how to get down to that 10%!

Anywho....holding strong, I've gotten back on track with my diet knowing I'm going to eat a bunch on Thanksgiving, but even then I'm going to try to keep it to some of the good proteins and carbs and limit sugar.

Thanks, everyone!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I have ran through a couple of Radiate in the last few months after contacting TheMyth when I saw the formula. If you intend on stacking it with a pre workout, I would 1 scoop Radiate about 20-30 minutes before you take your pre workout, whatever that may be. It is certainly the best way to dose for me and leaves me absolutely drenched after training.

Status
Not open for further replies.