• Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations! Curious to see how far you can take it

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! Curious to see how far you can take it
Me too! I've already surpassed my initial goal of getting below 200, now I think I want to see how far into the 180's I can get. Just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from, I've included a pic of me before I started working out. I was fat my entire life so it's been a long journey just to get to this.

I was probably about 265lbs in that photo and absolutely zero strength.

me2.jpg

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
this transformation is truly amazing!! so much hard work. I saw after 16 weeks you can use a refeed week :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Progress, I see some abs trying to peak out!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incredible work!!! You are looking great!! I can definitely see good definition starting to show!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 195.8

Thank you everyone for the kind words, motivation, and support! I definitely would have felt like a jerk being given the opportunity to try this amazing product without putting in the effort to show some results!

Had a much needed refeed yesterday. I've been helping a friend move so not only did I get the gym time in, I've also been lifting/moving objects between houses so I definitely got plenty of exercise yesterday. Ate a solid 3500 calories and only up a couple pounds so really not a big deal. Hoping to get close to the 190 mark by the end of this week. Then only one more week before I spend a weekend in Spokane with my lady in which we'll be eating pretty good and hitting some distilleries, so diet will take a bit of a hit, but considering I've gone strong for damn near 20 weeks by that point, I feel I've earned it!

After Spokane it'll be 2 more weeks of the grind, and then I'll be wrapping this up and providing some final before and after photos. I don't suspect there'll be a whole lot of difference between the latest photo and the final, but here's hoping! Like SFreed said, let's see how far I can take this!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 195.8

Thank you everyone for the kind words, motivation, and support! I definitely would have felt like a jerk being given the opportunity to try this amazing product without putting in the effort to show some results!

Had a much needed refeed yesterday. I've been helping a friend move so not only did I get the gym time in, I've also been lifting/moving objects between houses so I definitely got plenty of exercise yesterday. Ate a solid 3500 calories and only up a couple pounds so really not a big deal. Hoping to get close to the 190 mark by the end of this week. Then only one more week before I spend a weekend in Spokane with my lady in which we'll be eating pretty good and hitting some distilleries, so diet will take a bit of a hit, but considering I've gone strong for damn near 20 weeks by that point, I feel I've earned it!

After Spokane it'll be 2 more weeks of the grind, and then I'll be wrapping this up and providing some final before and after photos. I don't suspect there'll be a whole lot of difference between the latest photo and the final, but here's hoping! Like SFreed said, let's see how far I can take this!
Enjoy your time off. Good food, Liquor and a little lady cardio! sounds like a good time.

looking forward to the comparison noodz!

I like the Pantera shirt. use to have one just like it. most of my Rock shirts got worn by my son and they are no longer in good shape. of course the concert shirts always seemed to fall apart pretty easy.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 194.2

Had a pretty good shoulder workout today, but then crashed hard once I got home. I think I'm just physically/mentally ready to be done dieting lol. Trying to stay motivated and really hit it hard for these final weeks, but damned if I don't feel drained today despite having a refeed day just 2 days ago.

I think I'm not going to aim for a refeed day per se today, but I'm certainly going to make sure I'm not shorting myself on calories. Tomorrow I believe will be a rest day after hitting it hard the last 4 days with deadlifts being yesterday which always take it out of me. Either way, I'm pretty content with my progress and I've already hit my first 2 goals of getting under 200, then 195 and I'm well on my way to 190, so at this point anything beyond the 195 I'm just considering icing on the cake.

I also think the extra energy expenditure from helping my friend move all weekend didn't help my current energy levels. Just gotta keep telling myself that in 2 weeks I'll be eating well, and 2 weeks after that I won't have a steady gym to go until I find a new one in Sacramento so I gotta make these final 4 weeks or so count! Wish me luck!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on hitting 2 of your goals!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on hitting 2 of your goals!
Thank you sir! I'm far from shredded by any means, but I'm the leanest and strongest I've ever been so I'll take it! I'll have to include some photos of me when I was 185lbs, but considerably less muscle. Was WAY chubbier looking, but that was when I initially lost the 100lbs of fat.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job on hitting your goals brother!

Moving sucks!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Good job on hitting your goals brother!

Moving sucks!
Thanks man! I appreciate your continued support and motivation! :D Also, you're right about the concert T's....pretty sure that Pantera shirt has LONG been gone, but it would also be HUGE on me now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Coincedence, or meant to be???

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 191.4

Pretty damn close to my next goal of getting down to or below 190. Definitely seeing just a little bit more definition each day so I'm pretty happy about that. I had to piss like a horse all day yesterday so that's why I'm guessing I had such a substantial drop in weight this morning, so I may or may not be at my goal by tomorrow, but I'm thinking by Friday at the latest I should be able to hit my next goal!

Felt like I was starving yesterday and had a pretty substantial lunch from a place called Taco Del Sol. Apparently my body really needed it as I felt much better after I ate the meal and was still down in weight this morning. It consisted of rice, black beans, chicken, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos and serranos, so it really wasn't too bad in terms of healthy. I mean...in moderation sour cream and guac are healthy fats, right?! =P

I find that setting "Microgoals" is a great way to get where you want to be. When I first started working out, instead of looking at it like "I need to go 5 days a week for 8 weeks!" I would set a goal of "Okay....week one, lets just get through this first week and kill it." It was an article I read from a group called "The art of manliness" on facebook which I highly suggest checking out. It's got good everyday tips for anyone, not just men of course.

Feeling nice and motivated and I feel like I still have a ton of radiate left. Is this a bottomless tub or what?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Off Topic

I took a scoop of Radiate before shoveling snow a 4:30am this morning, took me half the time in normally takes .... Good Stuff !!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Off Topic

I took a scoop of Radiate before shoveling snow a 4:30am this morning, took me half the time in normally takes .... Good Stuff !!
It's definitely good stuff! It's replaced my morning coffee. Don't get me wrong, I love my coffee and all, but it's just too much stims if I do both lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's 10:30 am I have had my Radiate and I'm on my third cup of coffee !

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
It's 10:30 am I have had my Radiate and I'm on my third cup of coffee !
lol, dude you're just a beast then! I can't do it....between my preworkout, the radiate, and a little albuterol, I'm stimmed up enough. I just have a little green tea these days in the morning instead.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some albuterol but have never tried it, how do you dose it?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I have some albuterol but have never tried it, how do you dose it?
I've been using 2.5mg lately. I've worked up to 5mg before, but I had stopped using it for a while and just recently reintroduced it. When I first brought it back into my stack, I started off at 1.25mg for about a week just to reassess my tolerance. I'm a way bigger fan of albuterol than clen. I've got 2 bottles of clen that I'm never going to use because it just makes me shake like a crackhead. No thanks. Albuterol, for me, is a way cleaner energy.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 2.5mg lately. I've worked up to 5mg before, but I had stopped using it for a while and just recently reintroduced it. When I first brought it back into my stack, I started off at 1.25mg for about a week just to reassess my tolerance. I'm a way bigger fan of albuterol than clen. I've got 2 bottles of clen that I'm never going to use because it just makes me shake like a crackhead. No thanks. Albuterol, for me, is a way cleaner energy.
educate me: What are the benefits of Albuterol? Is this in pill form or an inhaler or a liquid?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
educate me: What are the benefits of Albuterol? Is this in pill form or an inhaler or a liquid?
Copy & Paste

One of the first articles I ever wrote which was widely circulated was about Clenbuterol. I wrote it partially to clear up some misconceptions about the drug, and partially because I got tired of answering the same questions over and over. Several years later, that article has been circulated on almost every anabolic steroid discussion board on the internet, and those boards who haven’t actually reposted the article still regularly discuss one of the concepts pioneered in the article…namely the use of Benadryl with Clenbuterol.

Now, its several years later, and I’ve mostly abandoned Clen for my own personal use, and actually recommend Albuterol (Salbutamol) as a much better alternative. Albuterol is a (relatively) selective beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonist, just like Clenbuterol. Honestly, I had pretty much given up on Clen a couple of years ago because for my own personal reasons (I had experienced much better results with Ephedrine and Caffeine). Then, a couple of weeks ago, I tried my first bottle of Albuterol, mostly out of curiosity…and wow! I like it much more than Clenbuterol. I mentioned this fact to my research assistant, and she told me that a lot of figure competitors also prefer Albuterol over Clenbuterol. I had no idea about that, but based on the effects I had with Albuterol I can see why. Clen is simply too harsh on most people; they get too jittery, too shaky, and too anxious. It’s a lot to go through to burn some fat.

But in my own personal experience, Albuterol produces a much “cleaner” type of stimulant effect than Clenbuterol. I don’t know how to really describe this other than to say that the “Clen-shakes” just aren’t as bad with Albuterol…in addition, I’m able to focus better on my work when I use Albuterol, while with Clen I’m stimulated but not really focused.

But even though Albuterol produces a much cleaner stimulant-type feeling in most people, the main question is “How well does it burn fat”? As far as fat-burning stimulants go, how does it stack up to Clenbuterol? Lets face it, most people are really only concerned with the end results, right? Well, at least in me and the people I’ve worked with, Albuterol seems to produce significantly better results than Clen in terms of fat burning effects…and it produces them just a bit more quickly too. This makes sense, if you think about it. Albuterol is often thought of as a “shorter acting” version of Clen…and, to draw an analogy, when we look at the steroids which are shorter acting versions (think about comparing something like Testosterone Propionate vs./ Cypionate, or NPP vs./ Deca)- they typically produce more dramatic results a bit quicker than their long acting cousins. I’m finding the same thing to be true with Albuterol. When we take a look at a medical study!
examining Clenbuterol vs. a beta-2 agonist which has an even longer half life (“Salmeterol”), we see that Clen out performs it in terms of anabolic effects (1). So I think it would only be logical to assume that something that was a shorter acting beta-2 agonist than Clen would likely outperform it, right?

Let me just restate that, to make sure we’re all on the same page, ok? Clenbuterol outperforms longer acting beta-2 agonists, in terms of anabolic effects. Albuterol is a beta-2 agonist with a shorter acting effect than Clenbuterol. Therefore, it’s only logical that Albuterol is going to be more anabolic than Clen, right? Ok, let’s move on…

To understand how Albuterol works, first we need to take a look at the Beta adrenergic system. This system is comprised of something called adrenoreceptors, and the most well known (to bodybuilders anyway) of the adrenoreceptors are the beta receptors. Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane, and are stimulated by all the really popular stimulants…ephedrine, Clenbuterol, etc... These receptors can further be divided into three subtypes: 1, 2, & 3, (of which we are primarily concerned with type-2, because the type-3 variety seems to primarily be less relevant in humans than in other animals, and because Albuterol doesn’t stimulate the type-1 receptor). There also exists a type of receptor known as an alpha receptor, which isn’t relevant here, but warrants a brief explanation.

Alpha receptors differ from beta receptors in that they are activated at significantly lower catecholamine levels than are the beta receptors. A catecholamine is simply an organic compound that affects the sympathetic nervous system. For example, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine are all catecholamines.

We are, as I said previously, mostly concerned with Beta-2 receptors, because those are what we see stimulated with Albuterol. It should come as no surprise to anyone who has used Clenbuterol as well as Albuterol is that when you stimulate your beta receptors, it causes something called vasodilatation (increased blood flow). Stimulation of these receptors also stimulates the break down of fatty acids into the blood stream for use as fuel, which causes a reduction in stored fat. Of course, this increased blood flow also comes with an increased heart rate.

This explains how Beta-2 adrenergic stimulation can also increase your body temperature a bit…however this isn’t something that’s too noticeable on a thermometer…most people will feel a bit hotter, and some will even break a sweat (I fall into the latter category). Beta-agonists work to do this by increasing heat production in the cell’s powerhouse, the mitochondria, which will also increase your basal metabolic rate, and decrease your appetite. Not too many people feel hungry after a whopping dose of stimulants.

There is also some evidence that Beta-Agonists are anabolic (more properly, however, this would actually be anti-catabolic). This is because Beta-agonists also act to initiate a hormonal cascade that involves the activation of a compound called cAMP (basically: cyclic-Adenosine Monophosphate). After this, cAMP activates calpistatin that is the inhibitor of calpain. Calpain works to degrade protein in skeletal muscle (among other functions). Therefore, we already saw that how stimulation of beta 2 receptors have the ability to increase energy expenditure and free up body fat to be used as fuel, and now we have some understanding of how that stimulation can also have the potential to be anti-catabolic as well .

Now that we’re all on the same page regarding the beta-adregenic system, and what sorts of effects we can expect when we stimulate it with beta-2 agonists…lets take a more specific look at Albuterol, and why I think it’s such a great compound.

When we take a look at Albuterol’s ability to burn fat, it’s clear that it has the ability to aid fat loss in both normal as well as obese men (2). That’s not very different from Clenbuterol, in any way. However, in my personal experience with it, I think that Albuterol really outperforms Clen in areas of strength gains as well as for athletic purposes….lets take a look at my claim and see how Albuterol performs in humans…

In one study, subjects were given Albuterol and performed 9 weeks of isokinetic knee extensions (there was also a group who performed the same exercise routine but were not given Albuterol). The Albuterol group, predictably, had better strength gains than the non-Albuterol group (only a therapeutic dose was given) (3). In my own experience, strength gains with Albuterol are much better and seen more quickly than I see them with Clen. In fact, while I don’t particularly experience much of a performance enhancing effect from Clen in the gym; on the other hand I see strength gains and muscular improvements within the first couple weeks of using Albuterol. Of course, this is likely a pure anabolic effect and probably not easily explained as a simple “enhanced” anti-catabolic effect, and likely can’t be explained away with the Calpain idea you read about earlier. I still think that I can take a pretty good shot at explaining why Albuterol is anabolic, though. strong bo!
dy of evidence exists to suggest that Albuterol influences the release of cAMP. As you may know, cAMP also plays an important role in mediating certain catecholamines secreted by the adrenal medulla have an inhibitory effect on muscle dependent protein degradation, but in addition, norepinephrine released from adrenergic terminals may actually increase the rate of protein synthesis(not just decrease the rate of their degradation) in oxidative muscles, thereby leading to increased protein accretion (representing a true anabolic effect). That’s most likely the way that we receive part of the anabolic effect from Beta-stimulation. Another way is perhaps through the beta-adrenergic stimulated lowering of “Interleukin-6” from fat cells (long story…).

Anecdotally, Clenbuterol and ephedrine have both shown themselves capable of temporarily increasing strength, and I would bet most beta-agonists have this effect, but I don’t think has been shown as conclusively in the medical literature as it has been with Albuterol. Albuterol has been shown to increase muscle size (3-6) as well as strength and endurance (3) (*while people have anecdotally reported that Clen seems to lower their aerobic capacity. Clenbuterol has a disadvantage when compared with Albuterol in the area of strength gains, probably due to the act that it use-dependently inhibits action potential firing in skeletal muscle fibers, which is not directly caused by inherent Beta-2 stimulant activities (7) . I think that’s the best quasi-scientific explanation I Again, my own personal experience and that of my research assistant(s) would also seem to strongly support this claim…all of us have gotten leaner, bigger and stronger with the use of Albuterol, while !
with Clen, we got more ripped but not really stronger (and certainly not much bigger). Anecdotally, we’ve seen Clenbuterol fall a bit flat when people use it for anabolic effects, although in animals it would appear to be highly anabolic, though human studies are a bit shaky (ha!) in this area.

One of the things I really like about Albuterol is that it has the potential to actually be used on my cycle to make it safer by improving my lipid profile (cholesterol)…or during PCT to help get my cholesterol levels back in check. This is because Albuterol shows significant benefits to cholesterol as it works to lower total cholesterol, specifically LDL (the bad stuff) while at the same time elevating HDL (the good stuff).(8)

In my own particular case, cholesterol never seems to be an issue, but now that I’m working with Oasis for HRT, it’s certainly in my best interests to show up every three months with nice looking blood work.

So now is the part you’ve been waiting for (*or the part you skipped to, ignoring the rest of the article…whatever…). How much of this should you take, and how often? Well, I can tell you that I have found the best results by working my way up from 4mgs taken once a day, up to 4-8mgs taken 3x a day. I know that some people will think that 24ms a day of this stuff is going to be too much (it is, after all, a stimulant). But I can tell you that I have a pretty good tolerance for stimulants (I’ve taken up to 200mcg/day of Clenbuterol, and some other pretty hefty stimulants that I probably shouldn’t mention in polite company). Most people are going to find their sweet spot at about 4mgs of Albuterol 3x a day or so…women will probably take about half that dose, and be fine with it.

I think that Albuterol is about to become very popular, very soon…and I, for one, am looking forward to seeing less of my old Clen article around the ‘net, and more of this one.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
To answer the last part of your question it's in all 3 forms. Personally, I am using a liquid. The inhaler will be more localized to your lungs verses the tabs/liquid will be more systemic in it's function.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to highjack your thread!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 190.4

Well, looks like I got down to my next goal lol. Today was a cardio day and tomorrow will either be more cardio or perhaps a rest day. I'm sure my body could use a rest day to be honest. I tend to not like them, but I know your body grows when you're resting, not when you're breaking it down in the gym.

I think I'm going to set a goal now of seeing if I can get down to 180 instead of doing 5lbs at a time. Honestly, it may be difficult to do as I only have about a week until I go to Spokane to eat, drink, and see my lady. Then 2 more weeks and I'm off to sacramento, so I essentially have 3 weeks to get down that final 10lbs. However, since I've already accomplished my main goals, as previously stated, everything else is just icing on the cake.

Decided to utilize my radiate a little bit differently today and took it as a preworkout to my cardio to aid in burning some extra fat. Got my heart rate up into a steady 140-150 zone for about 30 minutes and got nice and toasty. Pretty excited to see how far I can take this over the last 3 weeks. As of this morning, I can actually start to notice some definition in the serratus which is brand new territory for me.

I wasn't sure how much I could change from the last photo I posted, but I think I'll have a good difference to be able to showcase.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always use my Radiate Pre-Cardio, it gets a Great Sweat Going !!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 192.00

No big updates today....did I rest? No...I hit leg day and busted out some squats. =P I really should rest more, but when ya feel good, ya feel good!

I'm up a couple pounds as yesterday was a hellish day towards the end portion of work so I went out with a coworker and had wine and a chicken sammich from a local place. For having some alcohol though I'm pretty pleased that I'm only up 2lbs which will undoubtedly be gone in the next couple days. What can I say, we all have our days where we just think "Feck it"

It's also getting to that point where all my friends are wanting to do something before I leave Montana so again, we shall see if I can do this 180. I'm still hitting the gym and lifting hard, but after damn near 5 months of dieting I think I've just mentally had it and want to eat without being so concerned about calories again. This doesn't mean I'm just eating complete junk, but it does mean I'm being a little bit easier on myself when it comes to tracking everything. Just kind of going by 'feel' and eating when I'm hungry type deal. Thus far this week it seems to be working out well, and honestly I've tracked calories for so long that I pretty much know where I'm at each day.

In the end, if the previous before and after photo is the best one I produce, I'm quite happy with those results.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 190.2

I'm damn close to getting in the 180's! Had a great chest day today and was completely pumped and hit a PR with 3 sets of 6 with 70lb Dbells on the incline. Was feeling really good overall.

Having a farewell/birthday dinner with a friend this evening so I'm going to be getting down on some nice steak. I love some steak gains! Eating will be clean over the next couple days, but there will more than likely be wine this evening, and tomorrow I"m hitting some heavy ass deads with a buddy of mine before I leave town. I also splurged on a nice $50 bottle of bourbon so some of that will be had. I know....I know....I'm not proud to announce the increase in drinking as it is very counter productive to my goals, but as previously stated since I'll be permanently leaving to a new state, it was bound to happen.

I'm still looking the leanest I've ever been in my entire life so at this point I'm just hitting the gym hard and enjoying the last few weeks with some good friends. The buddy I'm lifting with tomorrow was the one who helped get me into lifting in the first place, so no doubt he'll be a good motivator and push me real good tomorrow.

I also realized today that this kind of became a weight loss/ transformation log, but of course, urryday I'm still utilizing my radiate which I firmly believe has been helping me to achieve this goal in the first place. So if I haven't said it in a while, Thanks again for this awesome opportunity to try this fantastic product! It's been wonderful!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it going brother

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
What kind of bourbon???
A local made in montana Bourban. Wildrye distillery "Five Drops Bourbon." It was pretty damn tasty!

Weight: 193.00

I'm actually pretty happy my weight is still at 193 considering the amount of food and drinks I had this weekend. Time to get back to the grind this Monday though! Friday I will be in Spokane with the lady so food and drinks will be abound again.

As I've mentioned a few times, at this point, I'm really content with the progress I made. I still plan on possibly taking another photo, but it might just be that I won't lean out too much more than the previous photo I posted. I've just been enjoying life a little bit, having some final drinks and dinners with friends and it's been a good time. After all, here in 3 weeks I'll be in a completely new state and won't be able to hang out with these people that I've known over the last 4 years or so. I"ll be able to lift and diet anywhere, but finding good friends and having a nice time making memories is something you can only do in the moment.

Either way, hoping to be in the 180's by Friday as this coming weekend will be more memories being made with my lady and enjoying life a bit.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 190.4

Got rid of the excess weight from the weekend. Today was a cardio day and again used my Radiate pre-cardio for some extra warming and thermogenesis action! Had a nice sweat going for sure and kept the heart rate up into the 140's-150.....I hate cardio, but yesterday was a completely shltty shoulder workout as I just didn't have the energy nor was my mental game there. It definitely happens from time to time. Been waking up in the middle of the night multiple times a night so sleep just hasn't been there. I think tomorrow will either be a full on rest day or another cardio day so I can hopefully save up some strength and hit leg day hard on Thursday then chest on Friday morning, then it's off to Spokane as of Friday evening. Hmmm....I wonder if my hotel has a fitness center? =P

Hoping I'll drop down into the upper 180's tomorrow morning as I definitely plan on keeping diet on point today. Despite having plenty of food this weekend, I think the alcohol is what killed me a bit and sapped my energy for the beginning of this week.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 189.00

Boom! Got into the 180's! Hoping that I'll be down tomorrow and Friday a little bit as well before I head to Spokane. Had a pretty nice arm workout today, but looking forward to hitting some of my big lifts in the next couple days to really get that fat burning!

I've been getting some shoddy sleep lately, although last night was one of the better nights after taking 2 of my phenibut capsules from vital labs.

After this weekend I'll only have 2 more weeks left and this log will be done and I will post some final before and after photos although I still maintain there may not be a whole lot of difference between any new photo and the last one I posted, but nonetheless, nubz no0dz shall be posted! :D

I have to say this has been an amazing experience and the motivation coming from a lot of you posting in my log has been wonderful.

Thanks to everyone who has posted with their awesome and positive comments during this whole thing! This has been, by far, my most successful cut and I'm happy to be under 200lbs again. I find that a bit ironic since a lot of guys are trying to bulk up and get bigger and bigger, while I'm over here essentially trying to get smaller haha....but I guess that's the mindset of a former fatty.

After this though, I do plan on trying to lean bulk at least for 6-8 weeks to try and put on some quality muscle. Emphasis on the 'lean' bulk though, as I don't want to undo everything I just did!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
doing great! I am sure your dieting staple will include Radiate next time too. It is great stuff. Helps that appetite, mood, and energy. Lucky me the ingredients don't affect me that much as some people are pretty sensitive.

cant wait to see pictures! :)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!! This is awesome! Think you’ll hit 180???
Getting pretty close!

Weight: 187.6

Getting down there and pretty close to my goal, buuuut I can tell I'm just depleted as hell. Had a less than stellar leg workout today so I think I'm going to try and make sure I eat this afternoon. Nothing crazy, and still maintaining a clean diet, but I just need a few more calories. Hoping to be down just a little bit more tomorrow, but then Friday I'm headed to Spokane with my lady. I'm not going to go crazy, but both food and drink will be had. Visiting a nice Ethiopian place in Spokane on Friday, then hitting some distilleries, so diet will take a hit, but last weekend I only put on 3 lbs and quickly got rid of it.

So to answer your question, MonteRXS, I think I still got a shot of getting down to 180 as I'll have a solid 2 weeks left to get down there and accomplish that goal, and at the rate I'm going it SHOULD be feasible!
kjkitzman - Thanks, and indeed Radiate has been awesome! Are we sure there's only 45 servings in this thing, because I swear it seems to be lasting forever lol... Anywho, I take quite a few stimulants so I'm definitely not too sensitive, although the first couple days I tried it I was definitely wired!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I swear it seems to double in that container because it takes me forever to get through one! Definitely worth the $$$

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I swear it seems to double in that container because it takes me forever to get through one! Definitely worth the $$$
I think you're right because I started this log over 2 months ago and I've been utilizing it pretty consistently. While I may have forgotten a day here and there, for the most part it's been at least 5 days a week so I'm convinced it's multiplying!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187.8

No real change in weight, which makes sense as I ate a little bit more yesterday and think my fats were a little bit higher than normal. That's okay though as I had a much better chest workout today than my leg workout yesterday.

Headed to Spokane today, so this will probably be my last update through the weekend and will be back on Monday to hit it hard for my final 2 weeks before I move to Sacramento! Of course, hoping to get down to that 180 during those last 2 weeks as well. Shouldn't have any more weekends of drinking or anything like that, so I'm feeling confident I can do this!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I will! :D

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 193.2

Only about 5lbs gained over the weekend, which I'd say isn't too bad considering just how much food I ate not including drinks. Had a great weekend making memories with my lady.

Now, back to the grind for the next 2 weeks! Let's see how low I can go. I assume tomorrow I should be back down a bit due to just getting rid of water weight and having a pretty solid shoulder workout today. Didn't want to do any crazy compound lifts like deads, because I know after not eating my normal meals, I wouldn't quite have the strength compared to if I eat right today and tackle deads tomorrow.

February 8th is my last day at work, then I get the Uhaul on February 9th and start packing things up so next Friday truly will be my last day in the gym while in Montana and until I find a new one in Sacramento, so just 10 days to try to get down to 180. I may not hit that goal, but I've hit every other goal and beyond so as I've said, I'm pretty content. I showed my girl my progress photos over the last nearly 6 months and she was quite impressed and said it inspired her a bit. Even made me show it to one of her friends, so that made me feel pretty good.

Either way, here's to getting back on track and finishing strong!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're a Stud! Careful or your girl might start pimping you out!

Good luck with the move

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You're a Stud! Careful or your girl might start pimping you out!

Good luck with the move
The friend I showed it to said she couldn't stop staring at my pecs because she missed her husband haha. All I was thinking was "I have pecs that you can see?! Nice!" =P I guess I should clarify, her husband wasn't there because he is in the national guard and was out on leave.

I am a little bummed though because I can tell that I just had gotten so big that I will, unfortunately, have loose skin, but oh well. I just gotta get bigger to fill it out more. :D

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187.2

Once again, got rid of the water weight from this weekend. So should be on track to get down a little bit further this week.

Hit some dead lifts and set a rep range PR. Wanted to do 315 for a 5x5, but managed to do 315x5, 315x4, then 275x5 for the remaining 3 sets. Just didn't quite have it in me to get through it all at 315....but considering that's the first time I've even done a single set of 315 for 5 reps, I'm not going to complain. The 275 for the remaining 3 sets felt good. Might have even been able to go up to 285 or 295 instead of dropping it down a full 40lbs, but those deads get exhausting!

Getting kind of off topic, I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and it's finally starting to hit me that I'm leaving some really good friends behind. I have leg day planned with a friend on Saturday. We used to do "Friendsgiving leg day" on thanksgiving so that we could eat our hearts at that day and we're looking to do a similar workout on Saturday. Probably do some 5x5's as well with some back squats, then move onto front squats and other variations. After that, filet mignon!

Hoping I can be down to around 185 or lower by the end of this week. Then by next Friday I'll be posting my final before and after photos!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 185.0

Only 5lbs away from my 180 goal! I think I'll be able to do this just yet! Hoping to be down a little bit more tomorrow after today's chest day. Tomorrow is arms and I notice I usually don't have a very substantial drop, if at all after arms, so Friday morning we shall see if I'm down at all, but alas....one day at a time!

Hit a PR today. 75lb dumbbells for 6 reps on an incline. This was my first time getting the 75s up, but I was only able to do it for the one set. Still, feeling pretty good overall about it. Especially since I didn't get the best of sleep and woke up pretty cranky this morning. =P

Getting pretty excited to post my final before and after photos. Only thing that bums me out is loose skin from a lifetime of being considerably overweight, but oh well....I've come a long way so I can't beat myself up over things like that I really can't control at this point.

As usual, taking a scoop of radiate in the morning before work keeping everything going and burning off the fat! Friday will be cardio day and I will be using radiate as my pre-cardio as I really liked the way it made me feel last time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 185.0

Only 5lbs away from my 180 goal! I think I'll be able to do this just yet! Hoping to be down a little bit more tomorrow after today's chest day. Tomorrow is arms and I notice I usually don't have a very substantial drop, if at all after arms, so Friday morning we shall see if I'm down at all, but alas....one day at a time!

Hit a PR today. 75lb dumbbells for 6 reps on an incline. This was my first time getting the 75s up, but I was only able to do it for the one set. Still, feeling pretty good overall about it. Especially since I didn't get the best of sleep and woke up pretty cranky this morning. =P

Getting pretty excited to post my final before and after photos. Only thing that bums me out is loose skin from a lifetime of being considerably overweight, but oh well....I've come a long way so I can't beat myself up over things like that I really can't control at this point.

As usual, taking a scoop of radiate in the morning before work keeping everything going and burning off the fat! Friday will be cardio day and I will be using radiate as my pre-cardio as I really liked the way it made me feel last time.
180 goal haha I remember when your goal was to break under 200! Amazing progress man, really inspirational

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir! I revisited the first page of this log and couldn't believe that I started it at 212 lol.

I firmly believe in setting micro goals. Had I said "I WANT 180!" from the get go, it would have seemed like a daunting task. But to continually set a goal, hit it, and reach for a new one seems to be a great way to get the results you want.

I truly am thankful for all of the support I've received in this thread though. I don't think I would have done as well without knowing that people were cheering me on, such as yourself!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are doing GREAT !!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187.4

I went up in weight as a friend wanted to take me out last night and buy me dinner since I"m leaving. I had already eaten all my calories for the day, but when a friend wants to take you out before you're gone, it's hard to say no. Only up a couple pounds though, so nothing that won't disappear rather quickly.

Frankly, I'm just tired and ready to be done lol. I have a leg day planned with that same friend on Saturday, then we're going to eat some filet mignon, asparagus, and rice for lunch. That evening there's a "Speakeasy & Shenanigans" thing we got free tickets for that involves wine tasting so I will be partaking in that. Still going to do my best to get down to the 180 mark, but as Godstrength noted, I originally just wanted to get under 200 and I've far succeeded in achieving that, so ultimately if I don't hit 180 I won't be too disappointed in myself. I started this journey at 218lbs so I"ve already dropped 35lbs and I'm tired of dieting lol. I'm ready to eat again and put on a little muscle, but as Patrick Bateman in says in American Psycho..."All it comes down to is this: I feel like ****, but I look great" =P

Status
Not open for further replies.