Super mandro and andro the giant

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
Hope this is in the right location since these are supplements and looking for other supplements I'm missing.

First cycle. Looking for critics. Suggestions. Pointers. Thanks guys. Thoughts? What I'm missing?

8 week cycle

Mandro 330
Andro the giant 330
Tudca 12 weeks ( cycle and pct)
Arimacare 12 weeks ( cycle and pct)
Multi, fish oil, taurine, protein, creatine, amino

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
With the above cycle support and Tudca

Is that enough for pct? Is rebound gyno is issue with this? Will sup3r be enough to bring me back?

Gg thanks.

Rlund25

Awards
I'm on my last few weeks of the same cycle. I liked it a lot I'm using clomid along with K1ngs blood for my pct I find K1ngs blood just gets me running again faster.

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
I'm on my last few weeks of the same cycle. I liked it a lot I'm using clomid along with K1ngs blood for my pct I find K1ngs blood just gets me running again faster.
Do you have any other changes? How were your results?

Rlund25

Awards
My back story short yet sweet was I had hurt my shoulder last year so I took a break lifing lost alot of size so this cycle helped me put that back on plus some. I would suggest K1ngs blood but I am biased as I love the stuff..

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
My back story short yet sweet was I had hurt my shoulder last year so I took a break lifing lost alot of size so this cycle helped me put that back on plus some. I would suggest K1ngs blood but I am biased as I love the stuff..
Do you think I need e control or something during my cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you think I need e control or something during my cycle?
You can keep one on hand. I'd do a search in the supplement logs section on here. A lot of people have ran super mandro and andro the giant. It's an awesome stack.

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
You can keep one on hand. I'd do a search in the supplement logs section on here. A lot of people have ran super mandro and andro the giant. It's an awesome stack.
Yeah I've been doing a lot of reading through the forums. I see people running the e control but I also don't know why or when they use it. I also read alot of people saying it's not needed. So I'm a little confused.