Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...wasn't really planning on logging this, but I got accused of hijacking a different thread-so here we are....this is my 2nd run of both products, but 1st together.

today is day 5...I slept really good last night and woke up in a very good mood-my wife even commented on my good mood!!!

day 7 is where I expect libido to be increased, if it happens before then I won't be mad. I had a very nice boost in libido from these products individually, I expect 'big' things from running them together....:hump:

dosing:
1 cap bulbine/3 caps m-test 1st thing in morning with heaping tbsp. of peanut butter....repeat about an hour before bedtime....there is a chance I might add in another 1 cap of bulbine in afternoon for a total of 3 caps, but not right away.

any questions feel free to ask!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First one subbed! thebigt, always good for a great log and honest feedback!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slept good again last night and mood remains high....I won't mention libido just yet, going to wait until the boost is more notable-should be soon.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
dosing:
1 cap bulbine/3 caps m-test 1st thing in morning with heaping tbsp. of peanut butter....repeat about an hour before bedtime....there is a chance I might add in another 1 cap of bulbine in afternoon for a total of 3 caps, but not right away.

any questions feel free to ask!!!
Why do you dose with PB?

I am in week 3 of MTest with Sustain Alpha. I am noticing increased sex drive, more restful sleep and just an overall sense of well-being. I normally dose all 6 MTest early every morning and SA after morning shower.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do you dose with PB?

I am in week 3 of MTest with Sustain Alpha. I am noticing increased sex drive, more restful sleep and just an overall sense of well-being. I normally dose all 6 MTest early every morning and SA after morning shower.
it is recommended with food for absorption I assume, anyways I replace full meals with tbsp. of pb-for me it works better[I feel more affect]than taking with a full meal....I really like the sleep effect I get when dosing my 2nd dose of m-test an hour before bed...try it and see!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All u talk about in this thread is M Test and Bulbine... here we go again

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
it is recommended with food for absorption I assume, anyways I replace full meals with tbsp. of pb-for me it works better[I feel more affect]than taking with a full meal....I really like the sleep effect I get when dosing my 2nd dose of m-test an hour before bed...try it and see!!!
Next question why add the bulbine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Next question why add the bulbine?
I added bulbine for an additional boost in libido and as a mild anti-estrogen....I am on trt and the divaniil in m-test has been shown to increase free test, this is a great thing--but along with increasing free test it also can increase circulating estrogen--bulbine has been shown to decrease estrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7:

yup, just like clockwork-libido is on the rise!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8:

slept good last night, but not before 'getting lucky'. woke up this morning feeling good and got in a serious workout....muscles are pumped!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the expense of hijacking this thread, I'm on day 9 of M-Test/Jet Fuel/Super DHEA. I've noticed just a very slight libido bump today but nothing special. I've bumped the M-Test dosage to 8 caps as well. Not impressed so far to be honest. But it's early in the run and I have 2 bottles to experiment with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At the expense of hijacking this thread, I'm on day 9 of M-Test/Jet Fuel/Super DHEA. I've noticed just a very slight libido bump today but nothing special. I've bumped the M-Test dosage to 8 caps as well. Not impressed so far to be honest. But it's early in the run and I have 2 bottles to experiment with.
keep posting your results, I am very interested.

Keep walking

Awards
Is it recomended after 2 runs of MTest you have to take a 3 week break?

Keep walking

Awards
Thanks,What is recomended during that period shakes and vitamins?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what gains you expect to see from this? Wondering how potent it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better sleep, better mood, increased libido....I am starting a cut today, hopefully it will help keep strength and endurance high while in a calorie deficit.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
better sleep, better mood, increased libido....I am starting a cut today, hopefully it will help keep strength and endurance high while in a calorie deficit.
can I ask what your deficit plans to be? I recently started a cut too of nearly a 1500 calorie deficit it's definitely not fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can I ask what your deficit plans to be? I recently started a cut too of nearly a 1500 calorie deficit it's definitely not fun.
lol...im 58, i've done so many damned cuts it's ridiculous. now when I cut I just eliminate certain foods[except for cheats]and eat smaller portions. I am only looking to drop around 10lbs and not really in a hurry to do it.

when I joined this forum 10 years ago I was 265, now I hover around 200-goal is to hover around 190-at least in the summertime!!!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
lol...im 58, i've done so many damned cuts it's ridiculous. now when I cut I just eliminate certain foods[except for cheats]and eat smaller portions. I am only looking to drop around 10lbs and not really in a hurry to do it.

when I joined this forum 10 years ago I was 265, now I hover around 200-goal is to hover around 190-at least in the summertime!!!
wow tha is incredible haha hopefully I can keep up the exercising through that age as well

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Today is day 28 for MTest & Sustain Alpha. The libido boost kicked in for me on day 21 which was 3/14. Sleep is still going great for me. I am sleeping better at night and I wake up more energeticthen normal.

I will be starting Ultimate T on Sunday 4/2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 28 for MTest & Sustain Alpha. The libido boost kicked in for me on day 21 which was 3/14. Sleep is still going great for me. I am sleeping better at night and I wake up more energeticthen normal.

I will be starting Ultimate T on Sunday 4/2.
agreed the sleep is fantastic....the libido boost kicked in for me about a week in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 13:

sleep has been fantastic, and the past couple of days libido has been up-but today libido is very high!!!

Keep walking

Awards
Nice!!Thats my goal Im 44 yrs,got back in shape I was 240lbs now I'm 200lbs but going to keep going so when I have 58 still can say the same thing.

Keep walking

Awards
Im taking M Test second cycle,Endure3,Orange Triad,SNS growth factor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14:

libido has exploded!!! my balls are swollen and sore, and I have been having sex everyday!!!

my balls feel like they are 18 again and out on a 8 month deployment!!!:evil:

I got a nice boost in libido from m-test solo, but the m-test + bulbine is really upping the game!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crap, now I have to add bulbine to my Jet Fuel, MTest, TD Dhea, DCP, 6 bromo, Growth Factor stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crap, now I have to add bulbine to my Jet Fuel, MTest, TD Dhea, DCP, 6 bromo, Growth Factor stack
do it!!!

hey, you seeing any decent results yet?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you seeing any decent results yet?
There is a definite recomp/hardening effect. I also am having increased motivation to get to the gym and have the drive to work out at a higher intensity.

I've had slight brief libido boosts but no change in perfermance. The libido boost is just barely noticeable the last day or 2. So I'm optimistic that there is more to come.

On the neagtive side, after further meditating on Mtest, I wish it were either a test booster or a sleep aide. I don't like that it tries to do both under the guise of mood enhancement. That just makes me lethargic without adding stims during day time dosing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a definite recomp/hardening effect. I also am having increased motivation to get to the gym and have the drive to work out at a higher intensity.

I've had slight brief libido boosts but no change in perfermance. The libido boost is just barely noticeable the last day or 2. So I'm optimistic that there is more to come.

On the neagtive side, after further meditating on Mtest, I wish it were either a test booster or a sleep aide. I don't like that it tries to do both under the guise of mood enhancement. That just makes me lethargic without adding stims during day time dosing.
try this---take AM dose of m-test with morning stims....take second dose about an hour before bedtime with tbsn pb.

I'm on day 14 and the libido just kicked in full speed yesterday, I mean FULL SPEED!!! honestly, I haven't had swollen/sore balls in many years!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late, but definitely in this bish ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LIBIDO

NUFF SAID

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks again for the great log and progress so far thebigt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adding bulbine to m-test is really taking libido to a higher level....mood is really good, but I am on a cut and have been killing workouts-starting to feel a little run down. will definitely be taking a day off tomorrow!!!

I hear the question asked often-'what should I stack with m-test'...from my experience bulbine would be an excellent choice:banana:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving the log big guy :beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loving the log big guy :beerchug:
lol...being a lazy bum today, got my granddaughters to wait on me!!!

life is good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are really going well. mood is very good, my cut is going smoothly, libido is sky high...balls are still full, but the soreness is mostly gone. got in a nice workout this morning and muscles are full and pumped!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
felt really good today. got in a great workout, had great sex before bed last night then slept like a baby!!!

down -7lbs on my cut...LIFE IS GOOD!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today marks day 20...I think libido might finally be leveling out!!!

wow-my libido is nutz....being back on trt and using the m-test/bulbine combo is incredible!!!

I was going to use 2nd bottles for a 2 month run, but now I have decided to wait a couple of weeks after finishing the 1st bottles----I need to give my wife some time off for good behavour!!!

besides...I am tired of begging:laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
life is good....all systems good to go!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Mtest lasted me about 25 or 26 days. I ran it alongside Super Dhea, DCP, Growth Factor (occasional use), and Jet Fuel T300.

I had some muscle hardening, increased gym motivation, and increased libido around day 14. It peaked around day 21. I'm not impressed with the stack in general. I think I've been at this long enough that I do better with personalizing and dosing my own ingredients when it comes to test boosters. In hindsight, I've never been much of a responder to nettle other than to flare up some old SD pseudo gyno. So this time was no different.

As far as OL TD dhea goes, i also give it a solid MEH. What a complete utter disaster of a carrier and it seems to be oversaturated as well. I understand how and why most people stack it in a cycle, but I have to use it solo first to figure out how I'd like to stack it.

Now on to the good. I absolutely LOVE Jet Fuel T 300 and Growth Factor. The Jet Fuel label let me play with dosing and figure out how to build a Yohimbine tolerance. This is an under rated product as far as I can see in AM. Stim is smooth and dose dependent (1-3 caps per dose based on timing and my plan for the day). It didnt keep me awake at night. Appetite supression was at least mediocre to good as well. I dropped about 3 lbs in 3 wks with jet fuel prior to starting Mtest and OL DHEA.

The Growth Factor is a great product. In my experience when it comes to enducing sleep, the stronger the sledge hammer to knock me out, the worse I feel in the morning. I'm a life long terrible sleeper and anything that helps the process of falling asleep just a bit and helping me sleep just a bit more deeply is what I want. GF did just that and the profile is spot on.

The only thing I'd change is to drop Theanine since tolerance builds literally after 1 or 2 doses and replace it with a bit of Tryptophan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc5, glad you liked the growth factor...it's unfortunate you didn't have the kind of results I had/am having with m-test!!!

appreciate your honest review!!!:thumbsup: