Superdrol (Hi Tech) + Monster Plexx (Innovation) 6-Week Cycle

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
Experienced Weight Training.
Football, Rock Climbing, Weight Training Courses, 10 years person experience in Fitness involving Weight Training.
My life is Growth.
I had tried so many over-the-counter natural supplements that I finally decided to go the PH route. The goal was to break a plateau which was 205 pounds lean and remain lean.

Stats:

BEFORE:
190 Lbs.
6'1

AFTER:
220 Lbs.
6'1

Swims PH Roster:
Superdrol By: Hi Tech Pharmacueticals 45 ct. *Week 1-3 500/500/500 (2 Tablets ED)
Monster Plexx By: Innovation Labs
60 ct. *Week 3-6 750/750/750 (3 Tablets ED)

On-Cycle:
-Tri-Pharma Liver Support
-Body Armor Elite Multi-Vitamin
-Amino Blast w/igf-1
*Mass Gainer (Body Armour)
-Syntha-6
-ZMA w/ Theanine

Off-Cycle:
-Ostrong mk-2866 (30mg ED)Kodiak Labs
-Tri-Pharma Liver Support
-Body Armor Elite Multi-Vitamin
-Amino Blast w/igf-1
-Sup3r PCT (Olympus)
-Kre-Alkalyn
-Hemavol NO
-Rule 1 Whey
-ZMA w/ Theanine

The first 3 weeks I took the max recommended dose of my first bottle.
I swole up the first week, and packed on 15 Pounds Week 1-3.
I had a decent amount of bloat and the SD killed my appetite so I did force feed myself every morning.
Took THIS formula on an empty stomach upon waking up each morning.
I ate 3000+ Calories a Day, and 200g-250g Protein Daily.
I worked out at home. I had no gym membership. Only dumbbells, a bench, and a curling bar w/ 25 lbs. plates and a wooden beam to do pull ups.

By the end of my First bottle I tapered half and half into my next formula which was a quintuple stack.
By the middle of week 4 I had switched to Monster Plexx.
The transition was nice and gradual.
I gained an additional 15 pounds in the three weeks to come.
I had little to no sides, no acne, no hair loss, minor scrotum atrophy (Which returned to original size itself by week 2 off cycle), and minor aggression.

Personal Technique:
Week 3 Blended Taper + Week 6 Taper to Dim the drop-off.

I did however feel...
-Happy
-Content
-Confident
-Extremely healthy

My...
-Skin got nice and tan and glowed more than usual
-Jeans become skinny jeans and shirts no longer fit me.
-Social Skills increased tremendously
-Self Worth improved

People...
-Stared at me
-Treated me differently

IM 4 weeks off my 6-Week, and I've continued to grow and define on my S.A.R.M. of Choice (Ostarine at 30mg ED)
I kept all my gains minus the all day pump, and im rebounding nicely.
I broke a personal Plateau I've been stuck with for years.

Personlly, I achieved my goals and did so without adverse sides.

Hope this interested anyone.
This was my First Cycle after decent research.

Post Cycle Retained Weight: 215 (-5 lbs.)

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
I also tapered week 6 down from 3 tabs a day, to 2 tabs, to 1 tab.
It worked for me THIS time.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice results man! I myself will be running another SD run very soon.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Do it, but run 2 bottles
I will actually be running at 3 a day for 6 weeks although I only recommend 2 a day. I had great results the first go and I want to push it this go around.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stop taking the Ostarine - it is suppressive and you are still on cycle (8 weeks now if it's been 2 weeks on Osta). Get yourself a bottle of Clomid or at least Nolva and begin it ASAP (and stop taking the Osta when you get it).

You need a SERM for a proper PCT, and SARMs might as well be oral steroids considering they suppress natural test levels similarly. It is a bro-myth that they are safe for PCT. If you take them the body will not restart its endogenous production while on them.

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
I wish I had extra SD bottle.
I would have done the same thing otherwise.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had extra SD bottle.
I would have done the same thing otherwise.
So just to confirm you said that the superdrol killed your appetite? As in this would be a great cutting cycle?

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
It is good for cutting or bulking. However the decreased appetite makes it harder to get the calories in but if you do it works the way it's supposed to in my opinion. I gained 15 lbs on it. Had to eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and weight gainer shakes to make up for lost appetite

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
Im bridging. Ostarine I read is mildly suppressive at 25mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im bridging. Ostarine I read is mildly suppressive at 25mg.
Correct. As was the Superdrol andro blend. So now you've been suppressing yourself for 8 weeks. These compounds are pretty darn safe on the liver but generally 8-10 weeks is considered a good time to shut down a cycle of hormones (that isn't using a long ester) assuming you want a smooth PCT.

If you run 6 weeks of andros+4 weeks of osta immediately into another 6-8wk andro cycle you'll effictively be on cycle for 16-18 weeks. And I guarantee PCT after being on for over 4 months isn't going to be as easy or painless.

Take my advice. Order a bottle of Clomid and take it as soon as you finish this bottle of Ostarine, and then take at least 4 more weeks off hormonals after the 4 weeks of Clomid.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great results, overall how did bodyfat change from before and after mass 30 lbs added.

dat111

Awards
so you gained 15lb off superdrol.. i have been told that it is pretty much useless.. i dont want to spend my money on something that will not add any size. i only really want to run it for 4 weeks,since that will be the end of my bulk.

would you recommend it 100%?

i am on TRT so no need for PCT

Classikz

Classikz

Awards
Superdrol is tried and true in my book. Monster Plexx was more powerful and yielded greater results