Innovative Laboratories WICKED PWO Insanity Fuel

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Day one took one half scoops to test my tolerance.
The taste is very good and it mixes it quite well. I can't wait to use two scoops so the grape can really kick in. I think I may have added a little too much water, regardless I started to feel the tingles in about 15 minutes so I headed to the gym on my lunch break and busted out a step mill and concept 2 rowing work out. I did five minutes on the step mill and 500 m on the rower. In between each combo I work chest, so you can probably tell I was moving fast. Despite all the cardio and lifting within the same work out I felt the wicked kick in and help push me through. Couldn't really tell if it affected my pumps but I am very pleased with the assist in my energy levels. So far I feel this is going to be a good run.

The consistency was smooth to swallow and not grainy. As I am not a frequent user of PWO's I liked what I was feeling today.

Looking forward to two scoops tomorrow.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great start!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice start so far but looking at the potency of the stimulants I would recommend starting with maybe 1 1/4 before
jumping into 2 scoops and slowly work your way into the 2 scoops cause from the feedback that I've read on Wicked
it hits hard on energy and focus.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid start man! How much water did you use with 1.5 scoops that the flavor was a tad weak? Curious man!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this