Bodybeast's EVOMUSE SUPERNOVA LOG

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Arrow Bodybeast's EVOMUSE SUPERNOVA LOG

Hey everyone, I was given this special opportunity to run Supernova by Evomuse thanks to @dsade .

Current stats:
    20 years old (College student)
    208 lbs 18% bf
    6 ft
    ***Vegetarian diet***

Currently have an injured bicep and so I am not doing any weight training until it is back to normal (Hopefully in a week)

In the meantime I will be doing cardio everyday while keeping protein intake at normal level.

I will NOT be strictly tracking calories, but will be eating clean and with the cardio I will mostly be in a deficit.

APPLICATIONS:

I am currently applying to my chest, love handles, stomach, and chest as well as my arms. I have fat t the tricep, but not at the bicep (I'm weird), so I apply it there. I am putting an emphasis on the lower stomach to uncover those bottom abs.

Pictures will be coming soon!

2. 4 DAY UPDATE:

So the product has an earthy smell to it. I personally don't mind it but choose to apply before cardio and at night before bed. Pretty much when I'm not in contact with other people.

You will definitely feel the menthol feeling similar to Bengay or anything with Menthol in it.

I LOVE THE FEELING OF THIS! IT FEELS LIKE WEIGHT LOSS IS OCCURING AND TIGHTENING THE SKIN.

Now it has only been 4 days, but it looks like my lower belly is seeing some changes. Will update a little later.
    •   

3. Release the Kraken!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    4 DAY UPDATE:

So the product has an earthy smell to it. I personally don't mind it but choose to apply before cardio and at night before bed. Pretty much when I'm not in contact with other people.

You will definitely feel the menthol feeling similar to Bengay or anything with Menthol in it.

I LOVE THE FEELING OF THIS! IT FEELS LIKE WEIGHT LOSS IS OCCURING AND TIGHTENING THE SKIN.

Now it has only been 4 days, but it looks like my lower belly is seeing some changes. Will update a little later.
    Subbed, I feel the same way man. Right when that menthol feeling hits, I immediately think I'm getting skinnier haha.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

5. Go go go!! 🔥🔥🔥
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Subbed, I feel the same way man. Right when that menthol feeling hits, I immediately think I'm getting skinnier haha.
    Did I forget to list LSD on the ingrediets? Oops.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. subbed
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

8. In dis...
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

9. In!!
    Building my best body "for me"!

10. UPDATE: Been using it everyday once before cardio and once later in the evening. Right before cardio makes the cardio sesh a sweat fest, which I guess is good. Didn't really need help with that 😜. Kinda running out now... Doesn't come out of the bottle as easily anymore and have had to open it up.

My sweating throughout the day has also increased which makes me sweat a lot... It is also hot AF so could be a combo of both.

Will update weight on the weekend!

11. Subbed..

12. UPDATE: So I really like this supplement, it definitely causes an increase in sweat during cardio and makes you feel like you're burning fat. However, in the time I've been using it, I gained weight. I'm hoping this is water weight and it will be shed when I cycle off this.

Weight 210 lbs
    Still doing cardio everyday, varies between Elliptical and running. I also walk a lot on campus which I don't count.

Now to the results...
    Midsection seems to be leaning out, I definitely see a difference in the upper chest. Just strange about the scale weight as I haven't been eating too much.

Considering buying a second bottle to run after this finishes.

Still running this with DCP.

I will do a full update when I have finished.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    Just strange about the scale weight as I haven't been eating too much.
    Hit4Me and I have the solution to that. Just keep buying a new scale until you find one that shows you at the weight you're expecting!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Hit4Me and I have the solution to that. Just keep buying a new scale until you find one that shows you at the weight you're expecting!
    Lol I'm at three already

15. @Kaprice are you still on your first bottle? Gonna get a second?

16. I'm about half way or more through my second bottle -- though I still have maybe 1/5 or 1/6 left in the original. The original was the original beta. The new one is the improved beta.

When the new one got pretty thick I poured a bit of the original into it to thin it out a bit.

17. Notice any difference between them? Have you lost any weight/had any water retention with the old bottle?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    Notice any difference between them? Have you lost any weight/had any water retention with the old bottle?
    I'm running a massive stack from EvoMuse, so there's no way to know which products are having which effect.

But, I've had great results in a short period on this stack. You can see pics and stats on my log (see sig).

19. If anyone is interested, Cellucor BCAA tastes like dust and chalk having a baby.

20. Need about 12 more posts before I can upload pictures! Stay tuned!

21. Name:  1474421452296.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  43.2 KB

Post 30 minute cardio sweat from SN.

No weight change on scale

Feeling tighter at waist for the most part.
    More to come!

22. Nice look. Jealous!

23. Subbed. Btw, I'm curious what's your main protein sources?

24. Protein shakes and beans and milk

25. Also morningstar farms make some good ass burgers and sausage links and stuff. But I limit that to once or twice a week just as an estrogen/soy control. Also nuts are good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Evomuse/ Ara Log
    By banjobounce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 11:22 AM
  2. Wesb's Evomuse Supernova Log
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:45 PM
  3. Sponsored Evomuse Eviscerate SUPERNOVA BETA log
    By mechka_grizli in forum Supplement Logs