Bodybeast's EVOMUSE SUPERNOVA LOG

NudgeThePudge

Awards
The betas are still available, and they will switch to full retail on Monday when the labels arrive.
Thanks! I purchased a bottle the day it went retail! Can't wait to try it!! My belly needs all the help it can get. I had Coolsculpting done for my lower belly pooch last year and it did absolutely nothing for it. Hopefully this will help. If I can lose even just one inch I will be ecstatic. :)

NudgeThePudge

Awards
I believe they are. Definitely worth trying Supernova. I like the feeling and at the very least it will tighten your skin and make you sweat during cardio.
Can't wait to try it! I bought some the other day, just waiting for it to come in the mail. The skin tightening sounds worth it in itself.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I purchased a bottle the day it went retail! Can't wait to try it!! My belly needs all the help it can get. I had Coolsculpting done for my lower belly pooch last year and it did absolutely nothing for it. Hopefully this will help. If I can lose even just one inch I will be ecstatic. :)
I've heard of coolsculpting. Heard it was expensive AF too lol. But yeah this will do some good. With a diet it will be great. I also liked brute on terms of I didn't gain weight while I was on it. I'm not currently on it though

pigeonjp

Awards
Any discount codes for supernova? I'm considering trying it for a month and logging it, but I'd like to run just that with nothing else and only apply to one side of my stomach to get a real understanding of how well it's working. If it works as good as advertised I would imagine that at the end of the month there should be a very apparent difference on one side of my stomach.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes for supernova? I'm considering trying it for a month and logging it, but I'd like to run just that with nothing else and only apply to one side of my stomach to get a real understanding of how well it's working. If it works as good as advertised I would imagine that at the end of the month there should be a very apparent difference on one side of my stomach.
Depasi10

No product non-hormonal is gong to be a miracle. Dose it correctly (pre workout) and if you reduce your calorie intake slightly or sit at maintenance you should see a difference.

For me, I took before photos of normal and sucking in. My sucking in now is so much better and my fat unflexed feels soft, not like cellulite, but just soft as if it lost density. Try taking both pics and see a difference. Just my $.02

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt your plan would cause fat loss on only one side of your body. I just don't think that's how it works.

pigeonjp

Awards
Based on past experiences of topicals I completely agree with you however I really want to put the advertising to the test.
"Finally, the long awaited targeted topical version of BRITE, combined with the best of Eviscerate AND Abliderate, joins the most innovative product line in the industry.
Supernova will work locally to convert those stubborn white fat cells into a gigantic heat array, rapidly leaning out even the most difficult areas."

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any point in that... You will see it work in all abs...
Why just half? It's like you're going to train just one arm to see if it grows... Then you'll be with one bigger and then you have to catch up... Etc...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any point in that... You will see it work in all abs...
Why just half? It's like you're going to train just one arm to see if it grows... Then you'll be with one bigger and then you have to catch up... Etc...
Actually, tests have shown that working out one arm DOES make the other arm bigger -- though not as big as the one worked out.

All I can figure is that this guy wants definitive proof SN works and believes a split test will do it. But there are so many other variables about how the body works, I think is premise is highly flawed.

pigeonjp

Awards
Point taken, I just thought it would be a good definitive test, full well knowing that if it did work I would be lop sided. It was just a thought, thanks for the feedback!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize what he meant by that lol. That's just not possible. When was the last time you saw a dude with a tiny stomach but a ton of back fat? That's not it works, you cannot target half your belly to lose weight

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I don't think "locally" means spot reduction. dsade can elaborate here.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I'm continuing this log or not. Waiting for dsade to let me know. If not then I will do a full review soon