Natural Test Boosters - Create Your Own Stack

level7

Awards
Hey everyone,

It’s my first post but I have been reading tons of posts for awhile now on this topic. I created this username as my original name had my full name and I never posted.

The topic is Natural Test Boosters. I do have experience using them. I am 33 years old and I have tried these products in the last 3 years. Yes, I waited 4-8 weeks between stacks. I’ll give some background with my experience with them and the stacks I’ve tried. All were run for 8 weeks per standard dosing recommended by company. I have tried the following stacks on a solid nutrition plan for recomp / growth: (This applies to my body and experience. Results may vary for different users)

Animal Test/Stak (had good results)
Bioforgev3/ Tropinol XP/ XFA (had great results)
Triazole / lean extreme / Bioforge v3 (not so great results)
Tropinol xp / intimidate srt ( mediocre results )
Anabeta Elite / Alphamax / SNS XGels ( mediocre results)

I’m aware that each of our bodies will react differently to different herbs at different doses. With that said, I started looking into the “important” herbs that actually have an impact. I am not an expert but this is based on the things I’ve read in these forums and the ingredients in these natural test boosters that claim to have the potential to increase test. I intend on buying these herbals individually and creating my own stack. I would appreciate the knowledge and expertise of some of you guys who have lots of experience with these products in assisting me (and others who read this) in putting together a stack that works. Here are the herbs that have potential to increase test/libido that I have looked into and extracted from various products:

Forskolin
Mucuna Pruriens
Sensoril - Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
Primavie - Shilajit
Fadogia Agrestis
Ara
Epi
Daa
Urtica Dioica
Maca
Tongkat Ali - Eurycoma Longifolia aka Long Jack,
Pasak Bumi
Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides)

I know there may be a few others that I have overlooked. These seem to be the main ingredients that many products use. Feel free to add any I may have overlooked.

So my question is this. From those of you who have vast knowledge on these herbs, which of these combinations would you say are effective? Please keep in mind that in the future, other people will reference this thread so if possible, try to keep it informational rather than argumentative.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
oysters
sardines
free range eggs
8 oz or more per day of white button mushroom
coconut oil
nettle root bulk herb/extract