MST SOMNIDREN GH

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to start by thanking the good people at MST for the opportunity to log thus product. In true MST fashion i recieved my package and was more than pleased to find two full boxes of the product (2 month supply) and a bunch of samples. Very generous.

About me:

29yo, Male
6 ft, 265 lbs
Training style: TUT hypertrophy mixed with heavy compounds

I train 5 days a week with two active rest days

My current goal is a bulk through january 1st, then a recomp from jan thru the summer.

I train at night, and work in the morning, so sleep and recovery are imperitive. On intense training days my sleep can be interupted, almost as if im wires but exhausted at the same time. Im hoping to take advantage of this product on those days.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1:

I can tell this is some strong stuff. I have been following instructions and taking the product under my tounge and letting it absorb for 1 min plus. Then washing down with some water. My first night was almost scary. I experienced heavy breathing, anxiety and my heart was racing. I couldnt fall asleep for about an hour with all the lights off, but once i fell asleep i slept well. Like i said this is STRONG. i honestly was not expecting this and was kind of worried about continuing.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2
Same reactions to the product, but did not last as long. Heavy breathing and slight anxiety. Went away after 30 mins, and took 20-30 mins to kick in. Slept better, but still having some issue falling asleep. Also my stomach was bothering me before bed. Still going to give my body time to adjust to it, like i said this stuff is STRONG lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3
The heavy breathing and anxiety have once again been reduced. Not as apparent, or i am expecting it and controling my breathing more, either ways it was much more tolerable. My stomach did bother me again, and i had to run to the bathroom in the night. Maybe just a coincidence, but an hour after dosing lol. Well see how tommorow goes.

Sleep last night was GREAT, almost too good... I have been having trouble getting up, super groggy, but i have been able to still function. Like ive been saying this stuff is STRONG. Cant wait to take it on a night i can sleep in.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The very first time I tried Somnidren was a sample and I had a reaction like you. Except i didn't get much sleep. I think I took it too soon after eating or something as I've read that effect can happen if your insulin levels are still elevated.

I'm taking it now along with you guys and I've found that that experience is rare. I may get something like BA tingles for a few minutes once a week or so, but nothing at all like what I experienced to begin with. I've also found that mixing the packet with water so the effects hit you a bit slower also helps. I recommend it in a cup of hot water like a tea!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The very first time I tried Somnidren was a sample and I had a reaction like you. Except i didn't get much sleep. I think I took it too soon after eating or something as I've read that effect can happen if your insulin levels are still elevated.

I'm taking it now along with you guys and I've found that that experience is rare. I may get something like BA tingles for a few minutes once a week or so, but nothing at all like what I experienced to begin with. I've also found that mixing the packet with water so the effects hit you a bit slower also helps. I recommend it in a cup of hot water like a tea!
Ok cool ill give that a shot tonight bro. Thanks. I know that it isnt insulin. Because ive been doing no carbs since this weekend.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. How do you go no carbs this time of year? That's dedication, bra!

How did Somnidren treat you last night?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow. How do you go no carbs this time of year? That's dedication, bra!

How did Somnidren treat you last night?
Actually it was great, no problems at all, minimal heavy breathing, actually felt the tingles for the first time. Slept the best out of all four nights. I had a feeling my body needed time to adjust. This has happened to me before with other things.

As faras the no carb thing its really because im doing a mini cut till christmas week. Just tryna slow my bulk down, i gained alot of weight this year, just tryna keep it under control. Also i really have much better workouts without carbs. I get very sluggish, but when i cut em out i tend to perform bettter. Once i notice an issue with performance, i will usually carb up.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 6 and 7

Day 6 i was kind of restless because i had been resting all day aside from an hour of cardio. Sundays are my usual true recovery days. I took the somnidren but wound up staying up late, however the little sleep i did get was just enough to feel good the next day.

Day 7

I took the product and fell asleep within 20 mins. I slept great. Had vivid dreams that i cant remember. Also i was very groggy in the morning. Great nights rest though.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear that your body has adjusted! Noticing any difference in recovery yet?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear that your body has adjusted! Noticing any difference in recovery yet?
Not yet. I think i need more time to see. But of course better sleep will always lead to better recovery and growth.

Day 8:

Another great nights sleep. Knocked out very shortly after laying down. No noticable sides either.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After taking my two days off from the reccomended 5 on 2 off, i took my first serving of the week last night. I had a really hard time breathing and didnt sleep very well. For me the sides have been very hard to deal with. It has gotten better, but at least half the times ive taken this its been difficult. On the nights i can fall asleep and it doesnt bother me, its great, but this hasnt been easy for me so far...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I know different supps effect people in different ways. Your safety is the most important thing here. If at anytime you start feeling that the risk or discomfort is too much, just let me know.

Once I reviewed a PWO and couldn't get past the 6th serving. I thought it would get better, but each scoop made me itch and flush like crazy! Other reviewers weren't having the same problem, though. So it happens...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I know different supps effect people in different ways. Your safety is the most important thing here. If at anytime you start feeling that the risk or discomfort is too much, just let me know.

Once I reviewed a PWO and couldn't get past the 6th serving. I thought it would get better, but each scoop made me itch and flush like crazy! Other reviewers weren't having the same problem, though. So it happens...
Yea honestly dude ive never really reacted to anything like this. I have definitely tried to stick it out, but yesterday was tough. Ive used alot of other mst products and loved them, and im kinda bummed out this isnt working for me. One thing is for sure, this stuff is no joke.