Bam Bam sleeps like a baby with MST Somnidren GH!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What's up everybody, Bam-Bam here with another log for you!
Thanks to jalfrey and the hard working folks at Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me the opportunity to try this product out! I LOVE to sleep and I'm always looking for things to help me improve the quality of the sleep I get!
Most of what I will be posting about here will be in relation to effects from Somnidren-GH, i.e. sleep quality, length, mood and how I feel during the day, the effects on my training, etc.
A little about myself: I am 6'0" and between 215 and 220 pounds lately. Personal guess of body fat is around 10-12%, although bighulksmash estimated I could be as low as 8%.
I train for hypertrophy primarily, reps are never lower than 8 per set and they're only that low on my compound lifts.
I came back to my apartment at school today from being at home all week for thanksgiving break and found a treat in my mailbox!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448840942.497732.jpg

I'll be trying my first dose tonight, also can't wait to be trying these samples out!

jake1986

Awards
This has GABA in it. And is basically a herbal remedy, right?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This has GABA in it. And is basically a herbal remedy, right?
Not sure about herbal remedy, but here is the ingredient label:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448844310.593378.jpg

jake1986

Awards
Yeah, its all natural. Cool. I've tried one or two products with GABA but didn't care for them. I don't really like melatonin much either. I absolutely LOVE ibutamoren though. (I like sleep too lol)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, its all natural. Cool. I've tried one or two products with GABA but didn't care for them. I don't really like melatonin much either. I absolutely LOVE ibutamoren though. (I like sleep too lol)
I've used GABA solo before, it's an interesting experience. Makes you feel all warm and tingly after you dose it.
Melatonin I've been using nightly along with MK 677 (ibutamoren) and loving it. I'm interested to see how this product compares.

jake1986

Awards
Yeah, makes me kinda anxious @gaba. Some of these products will include L-tryptophan as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, makes me kinda anxious @gaba. Some of these products will include L-tryptophan as well.
Have you tried l-tryptophan? I haven't but I've heard it's pretty powerful stuff.

jake1986

Awards
I had a product called LUMINITE with L-tryptophan in it. I didn't much care for it and discontinued use.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff! :D but i must correct you :D! Babys sleep like crap hahaha....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Remember to make sure the bottles isnt to hot before bed then hahaha ;)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party but I'm in here!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I took my first packet last night. Taste was great, I poured parts of the powder under my tongue and let it dissolve before pouring more in. I think I was asleep within 30 minutes of taking it.
Also I usually wake up 2-3 times a night, last night I didn't wake up at all until i had to get up for class. Awesome! The real test will be to see if Somnidren holds its effectiveness through the extent of my usage.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Btw that ZMK product seems like an awesome stack to this, want me to log that for you too? ;) jk lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw that ZMK product seems like an awesome stack to this, want me to log that for you too? ;) jk lol
Haha. That's not a bad stack. ZMA products don't do much for me so I've never tried to stack ZMK and Somnidren. But who knows what promos lie in the future....

Just to verify, did you get two boxes of Somnidren?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha. That's not a bad stack. ZMA products don't do much for me so I've never tried to stack ZMK and Somnidren. But who knows what promos lie in the future....

Just to verify, did you get two boxes of Somnidren?
Yes sir! I included a pic of the box and everything that came in it in my original post :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw that. JJust wanted to make sure my old eyes weren't deceiving me. To clarify, the log is still just for one box. The other box is to apologize for the long-ish wait!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I saw that. JJust wanted to make sure my old eyes weren't deceiving me. To clarify, the log is still just for one box. The other box is to apologize for the long-ish wait!
Oh okay! Well I'll probably just keep logging it through the second one, if not in here then in my training log. Might as well if I already have it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I took my first packet last night. Taste was great, I poured parts of the powder under my tongue and let it dissolve before pouring more in. I think I was asleep within 30 minutes of taking it.
Also I usually wake up 2-3 times a night, last night I didn't wake up at all until i had to get up for class. Awesome! The real test will be to see if Somnidren holds its effectiveness through the extent of my usage.
I'm not too fond of the taste. I think it will hold its effectiveness if you follow the 5 on 2 off dosing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not too fond of the taste. I think it will hold its effectiveness if you follow the 5 on 2 off dosing.
I think the flavor is pretty good! It's strong obviously because you're just dumping powder in your mouth but for the most part i liked it!
And yeah I'm going to follow it, I'll be taking Saturday and Sunday nights off. Or perhaps Friday and Saturday nights on the chance that I continue to have improved sleep, I want to center that around the school week.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
TRY YOGA B4 BED bambam3019 I WANNA SEE BRIGHT ASS SPANDEX !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
TRY YOGA B4 BED bambam3019 I WANNA SEE BRIGHT ASS SPANDEX !
Ahaha I actually do have purple spandex as well as some cool Under Armour leggings I like to wear on leg day in the winter!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dose number 2 down the hatch! Goodnight :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow it was really hard to get up for class this morning. Then again it always is for my 8ams on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm not ready for the early morning life...
Started off the day with 400mg caffeine, popped a caffeine tab along with a fat burner sample I had. Plus, it's colder than a witches t1tty outside so I'm feeling much more awake and alert now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I fell asleep last night while studying, so I didn't get to take the somnidren. Instead, I took it post workout today before I went to work. I'll take today's dose tonight before bed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not even attempt taking it post workout. You're more of a man than me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would not even attempt taking it post workout. You're more of a man than me.
Lol. It says on the packets that you can take them post workout if you want, so I figured it would be a good time to get my missed dose in. I'm not falling asleep at work or anything (yet) so G2g so far.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does hold it's effectiveness pretty well. I've been trying 3 on, 1 off and liking that dosing too.
I think the flavor is pretty good! It's strong obviously because you're just dumping powder in your mouth but for the most part i liked it!
And yeah I'm going to follow it, I'll be taking Saturday and Sunday nights off. Or perhaps Friday and Saturday nights on the chance that I continue to have improved sleep, I want to center that around the school week.
Glad you like the taste! How would you describe it?

Lol. It says on the packets that you can take them post workout if you want, so I figured it would be a good time to get my missed dose in. I'm not falling asleep at work or anything (yet) so G2g so far.
I haven't tried this yet. But then again I hit the gym before work. How did it affect you the rest of the night?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It does hold it's effectiveness pretty well. I've been trying 3 on, 1 off and liking that dosing too.

I haven't tried this yet. But then again I hit the gym before work. How did it affect you the rest of the night?
I hit the gym before work when I took it post workout. I was anticipating being drowsy at work but that didn't happen, if anything I had a sense of calm. I was up studying until 3am last night and had no issue with staying up like that.
It's really hard to describe. Very refreshing. I guess I would describe it as citrus bliss ;)
How did you know what I wear on leg day?!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I may try that dosing!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So despite the fact that I've had about 8 hours of sleep total in the last two nights, I don't feel fatigued or dead. I'd like to attribute that to Somnidren GH. We'll see how I feel when I make it to the gym later today.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's something I've noticed. I can sleep for 4-5 hours and feel better rested than if I had slept 8 using just melatonin!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's something I've noticed. I can sleep for 4-5 hours and feel better rested than if I had slept 8 using just melatonin!
Definitely. Although I did take a 1 hour nap before I went to the gym. It was all I needed though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woke up a LOT last night. It was also my first scheduled night off of Somnidren GH, I wonder if that was a factor.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up a LOT last night. It was also my first scheduled night off of Somnidren GH, I wonder if that was a factor.
Hmmm...maybe. Did you go back on last night, the 6th?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmmm...maybe. Did you go back on last night, the 6th?
Yes I did. I slept all the way through the night until my alarm went off in the morning.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry I've been so busy with all my exams this week that I haven't been keeping up. I even forgot to take the somnidren the last two nights. I guess those will count as my nights off this week...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries, man. I know this is an insane time for students! I appreciate the effort of letting us know what's going on! Good luck with the rest of your work this semester!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No worries, man. I know this is an insane time for students! I appreciate the effort of letting us know what's going on! Good luck with the rest of your work this semester!
Thanks! I had an exam on Wednesday and THREE yesterday. But that was the end of them! All I have next week is a practical final where I have to tape an ankle and a knee for my Care and Prevention of Athletic Injury class.
I'm usually consistent with my supplements so I should be good to go from now on!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I find that every night I take somnidren GH I sleep a solid 7-8 hours without waking, unless I'm about to pee myself or something. Loving it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not much to update, just that I've been sleeping really well. I'm really enjoying this product.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have 5 packets left of the first box, I plan on continuing this log through the second box but I will be adding in the AgeForce HGH Maximize patches I obtained through their free trial deal when I start the second box of Somnidren. Interested in the synergy between all the different stuff!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I appreciate the updates. I picked up the patches too! Haven't started them yet as I'm thinking about running them with the osta/cardarine stack I'm starting in February.

I'm definitely interested in the synergy of Maximize + Somnidren!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started up the patches yet?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Started up the patches yet?
Yes sir, I started a week and half or so ago. Nothing to report yet. No deeper sleep past what I've already noticed with the Somnidren, same with recovery and everything else.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The unchanged sleep and recovery is good to hear on Somnidren's part ;)

I'm going to hold off and start my patches next month. I'm going to stack it with osta and cardarine and see what happens!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The unchanged sleep and recovery is good to hear on Somnidren's part ;)

I'm going to hold off and start my patches next month. I'm going to stack it with osta and cardarine and see what happens!
That's a nice stack you're building yourself there! Sounds like a good recipe for a shredded summer body!