Burning the FAT with VEXXUM

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I want to thank the guys from Pro Supplements, especially eericksen for giving me the opportunity to use and log this new Fat Burner: Vexxum.

View attachment 120360

WHAT IS VEXXUM?

ProSupps’ new fat burning miracle is now here with Vexxum. This truly one capsule serving thermogenic will prime your body for optimal weight loss. By combining the same powerful three stage caffeine blend that is found in ProSupps’ infamous Mr. Hyde pre-workout with both mood support and appetite control ingredients, they have managed to produce an all-around fat shredding pill.

The combination of trademarked ingredients such as TeaCrine Theacrine and Cocoabuteral Cocoa Seed Extract with other caffeine sources will provide your body with endless energy and fat melting potential for the whole day with just the one pill dose.

Intense, Ultra-Concentrated Thermogenic Metabolizer

Appetite Control and Mood Support

Three State Caffeine Blend For Long Lasting Energy

Features TeaCrine and Cocoabuterol

I currently am 175 pounds and about 12% body fat. I measured my waist at navel height and the tape was to short (not really). I'm at 35 inches.

I am shooting for 1,800-2,150 calories. I lift weights Monday-Friday in the mornings. I will record my workouts here. I will start cardio this week, with the goal of 3 times per week at a minimum of 20 minutes.

I will use 1 capsule in the early AM and a 2nd in the afternoon. I use a stimulant pre-workout, test booster, BCAA's, creatine, glutamine and fish oil.

I will update this log sometime each day after I workout. Maybe more, if I feel there is something worth noting.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Changing some things up and hopefully will get some motivation going on Monday. Stomach issues, lack of drive and shoulder pain has slowed me down. My gym efforts have been 1/2 at most sad to say. I do go, but I need to kick it up a huge notch

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Changing some things up and hopefully will get some motivation going on Monday. Stomach issues, lack of drive and shoulder pain has slowed me down. My gym efforts have been 1/2 at most sad to say. I do go, but I need to kick it up a huge notch
It happens brother.....after not having taken a week off in over a year I'm starting to lack a little motivation myself.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Quick update:
- Body weight: 170
- Measurement at navel: 32 (no joke)
- Calories have been up and down, but in my target range
- I can honestly say Vexxum takes away any appetite and doesn't cause any negative effects
- I haven't added any cardio yet
- have a great day!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still keeping calories between 1,800 and 2,150. I don't go to the gym on the weekends. I didn't go this morning either. I did some cardio though. First time since before winter. Here is a picture
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435014776.617852.jpg

I like Vexxum. It is a very good appetite suppressant. I haven't figured the flavor yet ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
170 on the scale this morning. Worked some arms and abs today.
Db tricep bench press (I can't do normal bench at the moment. To much left shoulder pain)
20x15
30x12
50x15
70x8
Cable machine tricep extension
45x15
60x12
75x10
Standing db alt bicep curl
20x12
30x12
40x10
50x5
Smith front shrugs
90x20
180x10x2 (slow)
1 arm cable tricep extension
30x12
45x6
35x10
Seated incline db curl
25x10
30x10
40x8
Ab workout: in playground
Hanging leg raises and knee raises
Set 1:
- 10 leg raises (touch bar), 10 knee crunch
- 20 lying bicycle kicks
- 20 flutter kicks
Set 2:
- 10 leg raises (touch bar), 5 knee crunch
-20 lying alt ankle reaches (I don't know the official name)
Set 3:
Planks: 1 minute each
- left, right, middle

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong arm work man.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
How many times a week are you running cardio?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That was my first. My goal is 3 right now.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I can't believe what a simple 4 mile jog/walk has done. 2 days later and I am struggling to walk. I guess I better do that more often. Vexxum is still doing its thing. No appetite. No jitters, crash or any other sides. So far, so good.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe what a simple 4 mile jog/walk has done. 2 days later and I am struggling to walk. I guess I better do that more often. Vexxum is still doing its thing. No appetite. No jitters, crash or any other sides. So far, so good.
I find the same when I run on the road, my legs and shins are always sore for a few days.

Vexxum sounds great so far!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I find the same when I run on the road, my legs and shins are always sore for a few days.

Vexxum sounds great so far!
Phew! Thought I was falling apart :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The only problem with Vexxum is that I am so not hungry that I have to remind myself to eat :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with Vexxum is that I am so not hungry that I have to remind myself to eat :)
Every time I have taken a fat burner the appetite suppression never works on me... This seems interesting!!!

That's my biggest problem, even eating 2400cals most days I'm always starving!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I have taken a fat burner the appetite suppression never works on me... This seems interesting!!!

That's my biggest problem, even eating 2400cals most days I'm always starving!
I've only tried a few that truly make me not hungry. Sounds like it's doing well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still loving the Vexxum! Sadly, calling orthopedic dr Monday about my left shoulder. I have been working around it, but feel it's time to get it checked out. I had a similar problem with my right shoulder a couple of years ago. A cortisone shot fixed that problem.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I always get a lot of good reviews on the appetite suppression from this formula.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Workout schedule has been totally messed up recently. My weight was 169 pounds this morning. I will hopefully be able to get an arm workout tomorrow

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Things are moving slowly in here. Let's pick it up please. Okay, thanks for the push. It's been crazy busy and everything is out of whack. The Vexxum is still doing the job. I'm hoping to be back on schedule Monday. I've been doing my own physical therapy on my shoulder from different suggestions I have received. It seems to be helping.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes life gets in the way, especially during the summer. Let get to it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Back on track with Vexxum! I had a great day with workout, cardio and diet.
Workout:
Seated db curls
20x15
30x10
40x10
50x5
Db tricep bench press
20x15
30x12
40x12
50x12
60x10
80x6
Db preacher bench curl
30x8
40x6 plus 2 negative
50x4 all partials
Bench press
155x6
175x4
200x3
220x1
(Happy with this considering the pain in my left shoulder. Dr's on Wednesday)
Dips
Bw x 10
Bw +45 x 6
Bw +90 x 6
Bw +100 x 4
Standing barbell curl
45x12
65x12
85x10
105x6
Machine tricep extension
75x10
90x10x2

Abdominal work:
Hanging leg lifts (touch bar over head)
11 reps /10 knees to chest
7 reps /10 knees to chest x 2
Lying bicycle kicks superset with reverse crunch
30x10x2
Roman twists
25x1

Cardio:
4 miles in 43:43 on the road

Diet:
Calories: 1,334
Macros: prot/140, carb/135, fat/37

Summary: great day overall. Took 1 Vexxum in am and 2nd in the afternoon. I need to get my calories up tomorrow, mainly with protein and fat.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lawdy look at that volume. Way to get back at it, Mark.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Leg day:
Squat
135x5
155x5
185x5
- stopped here because right hamstring pain, maybe because of the deadlifts
Stiff leg dead lifts standing on 5" platform
135x10x4
- 1st time doing these
Leg extension
105x10
120x10
135x10
150x10
Seated Calve raise
100x30x2
125x30x2
Hack squat
150x5
240x5x2

- Shooting for 2,150 calories today
- Trying to keep carbs below 100 today

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Finished cardio. I completed 1 hour and 9 minutes, which was 5.29 miles out on the road. Two Vexxum again today. Body weight after my run was 168 pounds.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did better with my calories and macros today.
Calories: 1,990
Macros: pro/205, carb/86, fat/89
I'm going to shoot for 2,300 calories tomorrow with an increase in carbs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, that's cranky-carb-levels. lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Vexxum update:
- Body weight: was 175 is now 167 pounds
- Inches at navel: was 35 is now 32 3/4

I am cycling carbs (80's to 180's) and fluctuating my calories between 1,500 and 2,150

I am also cycling my cardio sessions: 2, 4, 5 miles then 2, 4, 5 miles and so on.

Rest day to except for 2 miles of cardio (jogging the road)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Get at it Mark! Almost down 10lbs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Get at it Mark! Almost down 10lbs!
Going for it NurseGray ! I am shooting for 30 inches or less at my navel. It might end up around 28" for me to have the results I want. I've been hit the abs more consistently as well. If I sneeze or cough I'm hurting pretty bad. At the dr now and am hoping I just can get a cortisone shot in my shoulder and things will be back to normal soon. I'll post an update soon. You get at too man! You have been blessed with some great opportunities, with that new gym and coach.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
28 inches is a crazy goal. I have a long way to go myself

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Shoulder update: Shoulder Impingement Syndrome fixed with cortisone shot. Hopefully back to normal in a few days

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just finished a 2 mile run (fasted). I am hoping to get in a 4 mile run in later today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
2nd session of cardio for today consisted of 20 minutes on the treadmill (7 incline and 4-5 speed). I went about 1.30 miles.
- Calories: 1,333
- Macros: pro/184, carb/31, fat/58
- Tomorrow I am planning a 2,200 calorie day with a minimum of 150 carbs. We will see how that goes :)
- Vexxum is still twice per day and making it hard for me to hit my higher calorie goals. I'm not hungry at all.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I'm getting hungry just looking at 1,333 cals

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Keep up the good work brother

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work in here Mark!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did a bunch of bicep work this morning. Hit around 2,000 calories. Had a cheat meal at Pizza Hut, but I still stayed within my calorie goal and not to bad with macros

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Weight is 168lbs this morning and 33" measured at the navel. I'm happy with this so far.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
THE END

Vexxum has worked well for me. I have lost weight, lost inches, leaned out and maintained strength. I'm finished now and would use this supplement again in the future. The main thing I noticed was the appetite suppressant. I have mentioned this previously. I didn't even hit my calorie goals some days because I wasn't hungry. I didn't experience anything negative from Vexxum. I'm very happy with my results. I will post a before and after picture soon.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I haven't forgotten this. I need to get to my computer and remember how to use it because it's been that long

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is an after picture
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437956738.858404.jpg
and a before
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437956807.520353.jpg
:)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Haha your silly

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just added my review to the Supplement Review Section. Thanks again. Vexxum is a very good product.