AMS 1-andro

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Was just wondering when this stuff kicks in. I'm 215lbs and I'm dosing at 400mg a day, at 100mg every 6 hours. I've been lifting for 6 years and have now hit a wall in my gains. Figured id try a prohormone that was non-methylated and came across this.

megamatt68

Awards
Was just wondering when this stuff kicks in. I'm 215lbs and I'm dosing at 400mg a day, at 100mg every 6 hours. I've been lifting for 6 years and have now hit a wall in my gains. Figured id try a prohormone that was non-methylated and came across this.
I felt the effects of 1-dhea within 3 weeks or so.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I started Saturday, so about four days ago. I'm taking AMS 1-andro 400mg a day and mind and muscle T2.

4:30am--- 100mg 1-andro with .5ml T2
10:30am--- 100 mg 1-andro
12:00pm--- .5 ml T2
4:30pm--- 100mg 1-andro with .5ml T2
10:00-10:30 pm--- 100mg 1-andro

I could keep you updated with progress if you like. I'm new to the whole forum thing but have been lifting for years and have learned and grown a lot. I'm excited to see what I can do with a "steroid" since I've come this far without one. Excited for results!!!!����

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Oh and it'll be roughly a 60 day cycle. I'm going to keep it at 400mg 1-andro/ 1.5 ml T2 the same dose the whole time and see what it does. I'll adjust on next cycle if need be.

megamatt68

Awards
Thanks megamatt. What was your dosing?
I started with 200mg, and ramped up to 400mg, and used Finaflex 1-andro. Now, the problem with the AMS version of 1-andro is that it's ingredients are a proprietary blend, so you can't say for sure that you are taking 400mg of actual 1-dhea. An AMS rep would have to jump in to clear this up, but I believe that there is much less than 100mg of 1-dhea in each pill, and to make up for this they have included other ingredients to improve absorption.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I would love for a rep to jump in on this thread lol but yea I'll stick with the 400mg and see what she does. Like I said, I'm new to this so no need to OD in a sense lol. I have epitest/1-andro set for my next cycle so this cycle is basically to see my tolerance to this much of thisroduct by AMS. I do hope it does something, I bust my butt in the gym and eat clean...I'm always pushing myself to failure. Did you experience headaches while on 1-andro?

megamatt68

Awards
I would love for a rep to jump in on this thread lol but yea I'll stick with the 400mg and see what she does. Like I said, I'm new to this so no need to OD in a sense lol. I have epitest/1-andro set for my next cycle so this cycle is basically to see my tolerance to this much of thisroduct by AMS. I do hope it does something, I bust my butt in the gym and eat clean...I'm always pushing myself to failure. Did you experience headaches while on 1-andro?
To tell you the truth, I very rarely get headaches at all, on or off cycle, and did not experience headaches on 1-andro. My advice to you, in the case of you getting any side effects that you can't handle (which I doubt you would experience on a cycle of 1-andro) is to have your pct on hand prior to the start of the cycle.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I have it all. Everything for the next six months worth of fun lol. Im going to up my water intake. Maybe its just something silly BP and pulse are good so its not that....

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Is arom-x good enough for pct? I was going to start it with two weeks left in my cycle then continue for another four weeks post cycle.