Post surgery cut with THEATRIM

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Howdy yall!
This will be my first log so all questions and comments will be appreciated! I wanna thank Purus Labs once again for sending me theatrim to log, I am I big fan of all of their products I have tried so my hopes are very high.
A little background information on me....
I'm 20 years old, 5'7, and weighed in this morning at 197.

I will be using this product to help with energy and hopefully speed up my cut. I recently gained about 6 lbs after I had surgery a little over a month ago. That being said, don't be surprised to see my strength and stuff like that go up because I didn't workout for over a month! I just took my first dose about 30 minutes ago so I will update later with the supplement profile, effects, and workout!

Before pic will be posted as well

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I started at just 1 cap today.
I woke up and messed around with my dog a little then finally took my first dose around 8am. Then I busted out about an hour worth of studying which is extremely rare for me! I do contribute this to theatrim! After a green smoothie for breakfast I hit the gym and absolutely killed it! Energy and focus was clean for about 6+ hours. After the gym I got about 3 miles of waking in through disc golf. As for the diet side of things I ended about 400 calories under maintenance. So all in all today was very solid for me

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weighed in at 194
I woke up and took one cap, used the solid focus and energy to help push through some studying. I'd say that the focus is my favorite part so far. Today I took a second serving right around 2pm. Hit the gym at about 4 and started with 30 minutes of cardio (I can't remember the last time I jogged that long) then did a light chest and back workout and finally finished with abs. So far I am enjoying it and I love that it's not a crazy stim Rush, just a nice smooth focus.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Not much to say other than I only took one cap this morning and everything continued the same (great focus) I was able to knock out a lot of school work. No weights or cardio today, and as foreseen I've eaten way too much food......
GO SEAHAWKS!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weighed in at 196 this morning
This is the first time I've dosed 2 caps at once and I'm about to hit some fasted cardio.
Will update later

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Killed cardio this morning, also had energy and focus left over to get a real good stretch in. Energy stayed a long with focus throughout the day. I was much more productive at work than I normally am haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always good to be productive at work.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
This morning right around 7 I took two caps but this time I used them as a pre workout. Good energy and awesome focus! Like others have said the energy isn't too intense but the focus is, the focus almost gives a perception of energy. I was absolutely drenched after my gym session. One thing that's great is that it hits you pretty fast, I literally took them as I was walking out the door and my gym isn't but 2 miles away and had energy by the time I started my workout. I also took a second dose (1 cap) a little after 12pm today. Felt great up until about 3 pm. My stomach started to feel a little sick and I felt tired. Real hard to describe but it went away in about 20 minutes.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you the focus on this stuff is awesome. The energy is smooth, which I like, but the focus really takes the win with this product. I've been using it pre workout and yeah drenched after my sessions lol

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, exactly what you said in your thread. As far as focus goes I can't even think of something to compare it to

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
This morning I dosed one cap with a light meal preworkout. And will dose another here in 10 minutes or so! It has now been a week so I will give a mini review later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7 This morning I dosed one cap with a light meal preworkout. And will dose another here in 10 minutes or so! It has now been a week so I will give a mini review later.
Does it curve food cravings for u?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Craving yes, appetite no. The couple of days that I haven't had a second dose after noon I can tell that I have had cravings. Will be dosing twice a day almost all of not everyday for the rest of the log

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Alright, after a week I'm down a pound and a half but certainly look better. Diet has been decent and training has been awesome. The biggest thing is I can do more cardio because I have more focus. For me the energy just happens to be perfect because I don't need 300 mg of caffeine to get me going, I actually prefer to have less. Which is why I dose one cap at a time usually. I can't say enough about the focus though. That's really what shines in my eyes!
Pic update

Attachments

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed yesterday folks. Around 3pm I got an awful headache that I'm sure was due to dehydration but it somehow carried on until this morning. I don't know why it's still going strong
Day 8

Even though I have a headache I just took a capsule and I'm hoping the caffeine will help to alleviate it and get my day started. Also one thing I need to add that I didn't say in the review is that not once has it effected my sleep, and I've taken it as late as 3 and am always asleep by 10

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to hear it's not interfering with your sleep.
What's the pros/cons so far for you?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Craving yes, appetite no. The couple of days that I haven't had a second dose after noon I can tell that I have had cravings. Will be dosing twice a day almost all of not everyday for the rest of the log
That's a good strategy and I agree this product does not destroy your appetite like some but does seem to allow you to make better choices when you are hungry.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Only took one dose this morning as I worked all day and it just slipped me to take my second does. Didn't workout today either but will have an early workout tomorrow. One thing I haven't noted before which is a plus is that I have had no problem sleeping or falling while taking this. Will update tomorrow and with some more pics at 2 weeks

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Woah just noticed I did say it hasn't messed with my sleep ?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (yesterday)
Took 2 capsules with some bcaas in the morning for a fasted training session as my preworkout. Even though I truly wasn't feeling too well during my workout I was able to focus and really push through for a pretty great workout..
Jog to warm up along with body weight lunges
Light warm up in squats the worked my way from
225 to 365 doing sets of 8 (4 sets, plus a warm up at 135 and 185)
Then hit a few sets of front squats at 225
Did some wall sits, leg extensions, and leg curls and finished with one legged deadlifts.
All in all in awesome leg workout for being fasted considering I usually don't like to train fasted but the focus surely helped!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Today was a pretty crazy day
I was planning on taking 3 caps total but I took 2 caps pre workout this morning, which I have done before and killed that workout. Today was a little different, I felt out of breathe almost instantly and was breathing hard the whole time even before sets and in between. It was very odd but ironically I had a decent lift today ( chest, back, shoulders) I guess it was the stim content (a little over 300) and I'm not too stone tolerant so I'll probably just stick to 1 cap at a time. Progress pics to come tomorrow

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two caps at one time can definitely be a kick in the ass for some! You have to test the limits sometimes right? haha

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! It wouldn't be a true log if I didn't!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weighed in at 194 (3 pounds down)
Took 1 cap pre workout and absolutely killed my arms today! Other than that not much to report, got legs tomorrow and then 11 hrs of work so hopefully the focus will help to spare me from my boredom!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Unfortunately I didn't make it into the gym today but I did take my dog for a run which was much needed since I had a long work day. I only took one cap this morning and was fine all day. Almost lost the whole bottle though, had it in my pocket when I was taking out the trash and somehow it fell out and almost slid down the gutter. Thank god it didn't! Update pic

image-3945155449.jpg

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (yesterday)
Dosed 1 cap pre fasted cardio, 2 mile walk with my dog. Then after I chilled a little bit I ate breakfast and did a quick 40 minute leg session. I ended up only taking one dose yesterday but had solid energy all day long. Unfortunately i did poor with the diet because I celebrated valentines with my gf since we both worked saturday. Will update later today

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's your diet been like lately?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks something like this
Protein-160+
Carbs- 240 on workout days and 100 or less on off days
Fats- I'm not too concerned with but shoot for around 100
All these measurements are in grams

Totaled up to 2500 calories

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
2500 cals max sometimes less like today I ended up at 2100

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Took one cap this morning and hit the gym for chest and back. Did real well, mostly focused on pull ups and push ups at various angles. Good clean energy as always. I also dosed it right before I wanted to study to give me that little extra focus, by far the best part about this product

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is that exactly?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Ground beef patty (93/7)
Shredded Colby jack
And an egg
All cooked together

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The egg yolk broke when I moved it in the plate

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I knew you broke down your macros earlier. What foods are you eating through out your days?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll do a ground beef patty a lot
I'll do smoothies with fruits, veggies, and protein
Lettuce wraps with turkey, cheese, and avocado
One of the coolest things I've made is a low carb pizza, making the crust out of cheese, eggs, and almond meal

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 20, I'm a little over halfway through and I'm down 5 pounds and noticeably leaner.
I took on cap and did fasted walk with my dog this morning. Idk why but the past two days my appetite has been absolutely crushed. Like today I didn't hit a single macro. We will see if this continues

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Today is an off day and tomorrow probably will be too just because of work and homework, but I will still be reaping the benefits of theatrim. The focus has to be the best part about the product. Got about a week more of this run and then I'll get up a final review and some pics

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
5 pounds huh?

Thanks for the effort you been kicking out in the log.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed my post yesterday!

Built I absolutely killed it. Started with one cap and did some fasted cardio on the bike and treadmill (hiit on both) then I went home and played with my pup had some breakfast then went back and absolutely killed my legs. Will get a weigh in tomorrow and since I only have a few days left of this log I'll post a before and after up pretty soon!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
By far what's helped me th most is the mood/focus boost while keeping calories low. This may not be something you "feel" as far as sweating a ton more and blasting energy, but most people here will go workout regardless. It's having the elevated mood that helps you push through cardio or even make better choices throughout the day

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed the past few days, I bought a bag of beef jerky as a snack and when I got down to the bottom I found mold. Haven't been able to hold down food the past day

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 yesterday
Took 1 cap in the am pre workout and that was all. Did high volume legs and abs and loved every minutes of it. I don't have a high tolerance to caffeine to begin with but I truly don't ever need more than one cap at a time which makes this last a full 30 days more me (except for a couple experiment days) tolerance hasn't gone up at all

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weighed in at 190 today! That's 7 pounds down total in about a month. I'm so light though because I had the problem holding food down so cals have been crazy low this week
Took one cap this morning pre workout for a arms and shoulder workout and did pretty well. Energy and focus were there but it was cut a little short because my shoulder was killing me (past injury)
Supersets:
Hammer curls x6 sets
Upright rows x5 sets
Skull crushers x5 sets

Curl touches x3 sets
Overhead tricep extensions x3 sets
Lateral raises x2 sets

Cable curls x4 sets
Tricep extensions x4 sets
Dumbbell shoulder press x3 sets

Chin-ups to failure x4
Underhand tricep extensions x3 sets
Internal/external shoulder rotations x2 sets each
Tomorrow will be my last day taking theatrim! But I will continue the log for a few more re days to let yall know how I feel the few days following when not taking the product!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 yesterday
Took my last cap of theatrim yesterday and busted out a 3 mile jog with my pup (fasted) and then. Need at a weight of 190, which is 7 pounds down! I'd attribute atleast 5 to my program plus theatrim and 2 to getting pretty bad sick. I'm gonna download a picture editing app so I can get a side by side for before and after its a noticeable difference. And I'm also gonna post up a full review in here and in the review section!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Review!

Once again this is for Purus labs Theatrim

Profile: 4.5/5
pretty transparent look into the ingredients and their amounts. Purus always does well with labeling and doses

Dosing: 5/5
dosing was super easy, 1 or 2 caps 1 or 2 times per day depending on tolerance

effectiveness: 4.5/5
i almost want to split this in to 2 different categories but ill do my best to explain myself.... So as far as the "thermogenic effect" or melting your face energy this is not that type of product, but for some one who has their diet and exercise down this works very well. If you have diet down you will lose weight but having the mental boost and focus that theatrim gives you it really helps when you are feeling sluggish if carbs and calories are low, which is when most people need that push. The energy on this was awesome at one cap per dose FOR ME. im not too big in to crazy stims so the smooth energy that really lasted 4+ hours was awesome for me! I did try 2 pre workout once and it was too much for me to handle. By far the best thing about this product was the intense tunnel vision focus, i actually worked my study times around my doses so i could be more productive. Appetite suppression was there a little bit but it did not kill my appetite, which to me is a good thing. it mostly just helped with cravings.

Value: 4/5
This is value for someone taking 2 caps a day, if you exceed this obviously the value drops way down. At this does i got pretty much a 30 day run except for a couple of experiment days taking 2 caps at each dose. You can normally get it around 25-30 which is a very reasonable price

Overall: 4.5/5
Although some people may not appreciate theatrim because its not like a stereotypical burner, i loved it. Purus always sends out great products that are more tailored to an experienced lifter/user and i feel like this product fits that bill pretty well. It wont make you jittery, it wont make you sweat like crazy, it wont crush your desire to eat, but i will help keep you focused and give you the energy and mood boost to keep on track with your diet and exercise routines