44yo post surgery

caset23

caset23

Awards
Back surfing after surgery on 3 ruptured discs. had great results from my first and only cycle on hdrol back in 2012. I have a little left but not enough for a cycle. Wondering if there is anything comparable now. I’ve been out of the game for a good while so any help is much appreciated!

caset23

caset23

Awards
Back surfing after surgery on 3 ruptured discs. had great results from my first and only cycle on hdrol back in 2012. I have a little left but not enough for a cycle. Wondering if there is anything comparable now. I’ve been out of the game for a good while so any help is much appreciated!
Actually, something more dry would be even better. Would rather avoid PCT. looking for something to help cut as well as hdrol did without losing MM.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halodrol IS dry. You can still find Halodrol in Europe and many order stuff from UK for example to states.

Avoid pct as in you don't want to do a proper pct? If you don't want to be suppressed, then no hormonal ped's.. It's just how it is.

Reactions: Nac
caset23

caset23

Awards
Halodrol IS dry. You can still find Halodrol in Europe and many order stuff from UK for example to states.

Avoid pct as in you don't want to do a proper pct? If you don't want to be suppressed, then no hormonal ped's.. It's just how it is.
If I need a PCT, of course, what I mean is I prefer something that doesn’t require it. I ran PCT w hdrol back in the day. My experience w it was it did seem to have a bit of an Aromatase effect. Blood pressure was definitely up. I considered that to be somewhat wet, though that was my one and only cycle so I don’t have the experience to compare to anything else. When I purchased I understood it to be a “dry” compound.

So being out of the game, is there anything more “dry” now?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I need a PCT, of course, what I mean is I prefer something that doesn’t require it. I ran PCT w hdrol back in the day. My experience w it was it did seem to have a bit of an Aromatase effect. Blood pressure was definitely up. I considered that to be somewhat wet, though that was my one and only cycle so I don’t have the experience to compare to anything else. When I purchased I understood it to be a “dry” compound.

So being out of the game, is there anything more “dry” now?
Well the gist is with anything hormonal a serm pct is adviced. So there really isn't any PH, DS, AAS that gives noticeable gains and you'd want to not do a pct.

Halodrol doesn't aromatize and if you run it solo, you'll more likely experience low estro, since your test production will be suppressed and you'll have less test to be aromatized. Most people run a some sort of estro component with it actually. Injecting test would be best, but 4-Andro or Dermacrine (TD DHEA) will likely suffice.

So only things more dry would be something that has antiestrogenic properties, like Epistane if you remember that. Could've also been called Havoc back in the day.

Then there are many otc (depending where you buy from) DS thay are equally dry as Halodrol.

If you have access to UGL stuff, then Anavar or Turinabol could be nice. I take it you're not looking to inject?

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well the gist is with anything hormonal a serm pct is adviced. So there really isn't any PH, DS, AAS that gives noticeable gains and you'd want to not do a pct.

Halodrol doesn't aromatize and if you run it solo, you'll more likely experience low estro, since your test production will be suppressed and you'll have less test to be aromatized. Most people run a some sort of estro component with it actually. Injecting test would be best, but 4-Andro or Dermacrine (TD DHEA) will likely suffice.

So only things more dry would be sometehing that has antiestrogenic properties, like Epistane if you remember that. Could've also been called Havoc back in the day.

Then there are many otc (depending where you buy from) DS thay are equally dry as Halodrol.

If you have access to UGL stuff, then Anavar or Turinabol could be nice. I take it you're not looking to inject?
yep, all of this.

epistane is about as dry a ph as you’ll find. Of course we are ignoring all the benefits of having some estrogen in the mix and unless your trying to peak stage ready then imo you’ll get better results with a 4-andro type addition (this isn’t going to give high estrogen btw)