Trying to remember this log with Omniscienti

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was chosen to log a bottle of Omniscienti by Animis.

Expectations: Looking to improve cognitive function, energy, sleep and strength.

Omniscienti Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Centrophenoxine (from DMAE) 150 mg
Coluracetam 10 mg
Galantamine (Galanthus Nivalis) 4 mg

Omniscienti Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules in the morning with a small meal. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

• My first dose (1 cap) was after lunch. To hope negate the mid-afternoon crash. I felt it was pretty effective, for I did not get the typical crash I generally experience. Instead I felt a higher sense of awareness as if some switched my TV from 480 to 1080.
  • Second dose (1 cap) was in the morning with breakfast. It felt like my day started easier and was able to get to work with less distractions, especially with this holiday schedule.
  • Started the new years off with my third dose (1 cap). This morning I slept in. On typical days when I sleep in, I tend move a bit slower (mind & body), but I felt mentally fine and after my dose my, I felt if I needed to do something I could. It actually set-up a pretty smooth day.
  • Day 4 I took my dose (1 cap) 30 minutes before a metabolic workout. I felt like it took me a few sets to get dialed in. Within a 15 minutes into my workout, It felt like I was able to focus better. Next time I will dose 45-60 minutes pre-workout.
Didn't dose over the weekend. Wanted to see how I felt without it. I felt fine the first day, and on the second day I felt a bit more sluggish, thanks to a late night up.

Sleep has felt like it has improved.

Today I will get back to my typical workout days. I have squats tonight, so I will dose 1-2 caps preworkout and see how it goes. I've been pretty tight and felt like the bar (335) has gotten heavy. I am hoping to get the motivation and strength to go heavy again tonight.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The main nootropics I have used in the past would include.

L-Tyrosine
Phosphatidylcholine
DMAE
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
CDP Choline
L-Theanine
Phenibut
Phosphatidylserine
Sulbutiamine
Alpha GPC

There are a few others, but my first run with Centrophenoxine, Coluracetam, and Galantamine.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My fifth encounter with Omniscienti, was two caps 60 minutes pre-workout.

I work out at night and generally prefer stimulates to get me through my workouts and/or help get me motivated.

My workout was legs

a) Box Jumps 3x10 bodyweight

b) Squats 5x5 4@315, 1@320

c1) Slow Eccentric Squats 5x5 @225
c2) DB Squat Jumps 5x5 @50

d) BB Hip Thrusters @225

Over the past few months, we have had a few family medical issues with different relatives, and I had found myself spending a lot of time at the hospital. Mix in the holidays and stress has been high and time away from the gym was more than I would like.

Walking in the gym, I felt good, ready and focused.

Warming up was relatively easy. The reps felt smooth. Once I got to my worksets, it all changed. A weight once that was done easy with higher reps was a struggle. I did push through.

Although the weights were a struggle, mentally I felt good. After the workout, I felt fresh, although, physically it was another story.

I ended up having a good night sleep and when I awoke once I was out of the shower I felt good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to hear how you like it. I've been enjoying using it myself.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Some of the things I have noticed is increased sleep. Rather if it is related I have yet to determine, but I have been sleeping pretty good this past week. Also, when I wake up, I have felt well rested and morning fog has decreased. And finally arousal levels have seemed to improve.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You train like an athlete.
Why thank you.

Anywho, I was fighting a sinus infection (self-diagnosed) so I took two days off of Omniscienti. Wasn't sure how it would work with or against my OTC meds I was taking.

I took a dose this morning and the effects felt stronger. I have clear head and once again I feel as I am getting easily aroused, but it could be just from looking at Royd The Noyd's avatar???

So, I am curious if there are any benefits of running x amount of days on and off, something like 5/2 respectively? It cold also be, my head is finally clear from the sinus infection I was fighting off?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tough call. With nootropics particularly, its so individual

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am back to taking my Omniscienti with breakfast, any benefit on taking on an empty stomach?

I had some 'creative writing' yesterday, and well it did not turn me into no Mark Twain, I just felt like I had a clear head. I also seem to manage stress a lot better.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I did read Coluracetam, may cause stomach distress. Just wonder if this is why I should dose with a small meal?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Biggest effect I feel is a clear mind. There have been a few mornings where I just feel off, but I feel awake after I take my morning dose.

Tomorrow morning I will try my dose without food once I wake-up.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I took my dosage twice without food.

The first day, cannot say it felt like a more dramatic effect, and the 2nd day I had a headache soon after. Cannot say if the headache was caused by taking with or without food.

This morning, I took it with a small breakfast snack, and everything was good.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Had to work on the step-daughters car last night and replace the alternator....it is quite the beater, and a very tight spot to get the alternator out and back in.

I popped an Omniscienti and the install went smooth, despite the crappy work conditions; engine bay was covered in oil from a previous oil leak, plus other issues that pop up when working on a car that isn't maintained. I kept a clear head and didn't get agitated like I can get when working on cars. And the best part was, I didn't have an extra parts laying around afterwards!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds pretty good. I'm looking at buying a beater pickup truck myself to get that back into my life actually

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah, I don't mind turning the wrench on my own cars...but when it is for someone else, I pretty much hate it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So, I have mixed feelings about today's dose.

I figured out my taxes, which the process was smooth and painless, but the end result has me a bit miffed...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Today was a sluggish morning...After testing the Omniscienti solo preworkout, I stopped taking it and tried a new preworkout along with some ephedrine to gauge the effectiveness of the combo for the past two weeks, so last night I couldn't sleep. I do plan on adding the Omniscienti on my strength days, now.

Anywho, because of the lack of sleep, I felt like crap for the morning. Made it in to work, and once I ate a small meal I popped my Omniscienti. It has been four hours since I took it, and I fell good now. Brain fog is gone and I don't feel sleep. I actually feel like I had a goodnight's rest.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
1 cap in the morning has been working quite well. I haven't noticed an loss of effectiveness or benefits.

Animis

Animis

Awards
1 cap in the morning has been working quite well. I haven't noticed an loss of effectiveness or benefits.
Solid log, some user have noticed a decrease in tolerance over time, where they find that they obtain the same results from a lower dosage after a week or two in. Additionally, we recommend dosing with a small meal simply to help easy any stomach issues, but if you don't notice any, you can do without it. The increased sleep and possibly even dreams is most likely due to the galantamine, as many have used it to induce lucid dreaming.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Solid log, some user have noticed a decrease in tolerance over time, where they find that they obtain the same results from a lower dosage after a week or two in. Additionally, we recommend dosing with a small meal simply to help easy any stomach issues, but if you don't notice any, you can do without it. The increased sleep and possibly even dreams is most likely due to the galantamine, as many have used it to induce lucid dreaming.
Thanks for the feedback.

I mentioned about taking days off, so what I have been doing is 5 days on and 2 days off. Hoping this assistants on minimizing a tolerance to the effects.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Still taking one cap five days on, two days off.

It feels that Omniscienti has helped with my time management at work. Typically I get sidetracked with multiple projects, but it appears I am dealing with my time better.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Update:

Work has been crazy, but Omniscienti appears to help me managing my stress. And when I wake up I still remember who I am, which is a huge benefit All kidding aside, I cannot comment on whether it has helped improve my memory, but I haven't necessarily had to test my memory. One test, will be when I have to do some coding. I haven't coded for nearly a year if not longer.

All in all, things are going good. Mood and energy have been good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the effects as well, it definitely has turned out to be handy

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Everything has been staying crazy and hectic. This week, our dog has had muddbutt. So taking him out about 3-4 times in the middle of the night or having to clean up dog crap has left days long. Typically I have relied heavily on stimulants. I will mix in a Spike sometimes, but other than that Omniscienti has been a big help.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
With things appearing to get back to normal, it feels like Omniscienti help handled the hectic week. I took three days off this time and restarting my dose today, it made me feel highly motivated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what? I've forgotten to take any for almost a week now and I've been sleeping worse, having a harder time getting up, low motivation mornings, etc. I better go take some now and get back into the habit.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've been away from my desk so no reporting as of late.

I have taken a mini break to gauge how I feel off and restart and see how the effects are.

Being off, I have felt sluggish and seemed I need to take a nap for lunch, and the times I have, it was hard finishing my day.

Going to restart my remaining bottle Monday, giving it two weeks off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its funny, Omniscienti reminded me of MST's cordyceps (I forget which version of it) in that way. Its not necessarily a totally obvious first day type product, unlike say a preworkout. But stay on consistently for a few weeks and the effects build up, and dropping it for a week or two the difference is definitely noticeable.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Update.

I restarted the Omniscienti and I was missing it, and it felt good to be taking it again.

While being off. I was fine for the first few days, but I did start noticing the need of stimulants again or feeling sleepy and needing that mid-morning or lunch time nap. My sleep for the most part stood the same, maybe Omniscienti helped me correct my sleeping patterns; however, I did start having those mornings, feeling like I still needed a few more hours of sleep.

Starting it up again once again, it made me feel motivated. And this week I took an extra cap pre-workout with my Hyde, which I was taking the last week I was still off. Strength felt about the same, but I felt more explosiveness.

Mentally as for as cognitive benefits, my mind is clearer and feels like I can get into the mental zone. Which came in handy at the gym the other night, when I forgot my headphones. With everything going on, I had no issues blocking off all the douchey gym bros. As far as memory is concerned, the issues I had before when trying to remember a name or number, really hasn't been tested.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Been dosing 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap pre-workout. No PR's, but I feel more explosive and feel it helps me mentally recover between sets and high intensity workouts. I am 7 weeks in my routine and could tell a difference.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Final review to come.

Work has kept me away from the computer, and a bad time to run out of Omniscienti.