Iron Forged Nutrition - Most Wanted

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
I want to start by thanking TGB Supplements for the discount code and shipment of my purchase. I started my IFN Most Wanted stack today which will include IFN Kingpin, IFN Synthermo, IFN contraband, Dymatize ISO 100, Dymatize Creatine, and AI sports Life Support. I took 1 capsule in the morning with my breakfast and protein shake. The second capsule I took was with my post workout meal and shake. I timed it this way because the bottle says to take with high protein meals. I will be taken 2 capsules daily for a 30 day cycle. My current body weight is 195 lbs. and I am currently on a diet plan of 2800-3200 calories, 220 grams of protein, 125 grams of carbs, and 75 grams of fat. Every third day I up the carbs to around 200 grams. I am looking to break through strength plateaus, gain lean muscle, and get some good endurance during my workouts.

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
Thanks groc... Today is day three really noticing the pump and energy I lifted twice today and did cardio after the second lift. The pumps I've been getting are insane and I'm noticing alot more focus and endurance. So far so good

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
Today is day 6 i had a very good chest day yesterday and was not sore today. Normally I would be extremely sore in the shoulder area. Since i wasn't sore I actually did shoulders today and had another very good, strong lift. Shoulder pressed 225lbs 5x5 275 2x3, followed by laterals, front raises, rear delts, and a post exhaust of upright wide grip rows with shrugs super-set. The most noticeable attribute so far is the recovery, I have not been sore at all since starting the Most Wanted. The pumps are crazy with good endurance throughout the workout. Leg day tomorrow plan on squatting heavy with volume auxiliaries.

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
(Day 7 -8) Day 7 was an awesome leg day. 5x5 squats with auxiliaries. Woke up today on day 8 with no soreness in my quads or hamstrings which I always get. The pumps during today's lift were awesome while training shoulders, the main lift was 4x8 military press, and my body weight today was 198lbs. Really seeing the recovery effects now and the muscle fatigue I normally have is basically gone, my endurance, through the workout, is crazy always wanted to do more and I can get in cardio after the strength training now. Over all after the 1st week I am very satisfied with this product and cant wait to see more results.

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
Day 11 on most wanted I am really started to feel some strength gains. Today was chest day and i was able to push through some more reps then normal with a little heavier weight. My normal 5x5 set is with 285 but today I used 305 and made it through 4 of the 5 sets only getting 4 on the last set but that is a personal best. My endurance through the workout is still great I can add in a few more movements for each body part because I'm not sore or tired. Really cant wait to see if more strength gains come during this next week of training.