Follidrone and Formeron stack

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Starting this stack today, doing one pump a day of formeron preworkout along with one follidrone preworkout. Wouldn't mind hearing a good time to take a second pill, morning or with the other one preworkout etc. Only other new product I'll be adding is noxygen which should be here in a few days. I'm deployed so my workouts can't be a routine as I'd like and my diet is whatever the chow hall makes but I do the best with what I got.

Starting weight- 181
Height- 5'9

Looking to maintain weight or gain a few pounds while dropping body fat.

Looking forward to seeing the effects I can get in the next 4 weeks before returning state side.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! Glad you found everything im on in to see how things go for ya!

Try and get a good baseline endurance wise for your more favorite exercises early so you have another objective comparison.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a chest and bi workout. Started the day, which is night for me over here with one pill and one pump, followed by the same dose preworkout. Had a great workout, The pump and endurance was better then I've had this week but I know its to soon to give the supplements all that credit. Went heavy on chest today and ended with some volume. Seem I didnt feel as drained post workout either, most of that I'm sure is in my head at this point but hell I'll take it. I'll be posting my workouts the following 4 weeks and keeping track of changes in lifts and body weight etc.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout on this stack, endurance is something you'll notice right off the bat with this. I know the supplements been out for a while now so I'll discontinue the log and post a final review at the end of my deployment.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another great workout on this stack, endurance is something you'll notice right off the bat with this. I know the supplements been out for a while now so I'll discontinue the log and post a final review at the end of my deployment.
Cool beans man, glad your liking things as they are going along