Getting on the BMP train! pEvoMuse]

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey guys so I want to thank Dsade for sending me some BMP to test out.

I am very excited for this run and I have no expectations / idea what will be happening. I am doing this 1.1g in the AM and then 2.2g Pre. The way I am doing this. So ~3g a day every day. I do have 132grams total of this (in the bag) so this log will run for ~40days give or take a bit for measuring inaccuracies (using 1/4 tsp and such). I will report in on what I am feeling day by day!
Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.

And I use this scooper but make sure it is at 3g not 4g. I think I may be taking ~3.5g a day, wish I had a better scale!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Day 1 - super excited this came in the mail!
Currently taking this in water with some bcaa / HICA and it seems to mask the taste. When I got some on my finger and I tried to lick it off it had a very unique, cannabis esque flavor.

Upon taking it I did feel a little different for the first 15-20mins, just always zoning out a bit and feeling tired but it went away. This happened with both doses. Not only that but my body temp went up and I started sweating while sitting in the library studying. This was an off day so tomorrow will be when I actually workout.

The colors anything it touches a deep black!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 - super excited this came in the mail!
Currently taking this in water with some bcaa / HICA and it seems to mask the taste. When I got some on my finger and I tried to lick it off it had a very unique, cannabis esque flavor.

Upon taking it I did feel a little different for the first 15-20mins, just always zoning out a bit and feeling tired but it went away. This happened with both doses. Not only that but my body temp went up and I started sweating while sitting in the library studying. This was an off day so tomorrow will be when I actually workout.

The colors anything it touches a deep black!
SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
took it pre last night ~45mins prior to lifting. Lifting went normal and nothing out of the ordinary, too early to tell yet. I slept amazing though and a full 9 hours instead of my usual 8. Woke up refreshed and not sore (shouldn't be to sore anyways).

Workout yesterday:
Squat 350 for4singles
Pause Bench 275 for 4 singles
Deadlift 335 for 4 singles (went up fast and easy)

Last friday I almost fell back with 335 on my back when squatting as I came up way to fast and pushed my chest up causing my back to start falling back. I got to ~45degrees before dropping the bar as my spotter thought he could move it but couldn't. Long story short my spine has been sore for almost a week now but it is healing nice and naturally

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
took it pre last night ~45mins prior to lifting. Lifting went normal and nothing out of the ordinary, too early to tell yet. I slept amazing though and a full 9 hours instead of my usual 8. Woke up refreshed and not sore (shouldn't be to sore anyways).

Workout yesterday:
Squat 350 for4singles
Pause Bench 275 for 4 singles
Deadlift 335 for 4 singles (went up fast and easy)

Last friday I almost fell back with 335 on my back when squatting as I came up way to fast and pushed my chest up causing my back to start falling back. I got to ~45degrees before dropping the bar as my spotter thought he could move it but couldn't. Long story short my spine has been sore for almost a week now but it is healing nice and naturally
Good call...that's how I broke my back in two places back in May.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Only did squats and bench yesterday as when I tried to pull my back still felt a bit off so I decided not to even risk it. I just finished up a block style DUP study with auto-regulating plus sets(AMRAP) involving high frequency squat (3x/week), bench(3x/week), dead(2x/week) with near maximal loads. Point of the study was to show the high volume (days training in a week) elicits the same results, or better results, as conventional training methods. It was 10weeks long and now it is time for a deload. I max out friday and get a body comp done on thursday to see how much I improved.
My squat was 310, bench was 285, and dead was 335(stupid back problems lol) wheres now this was my last working set on friday (singles day) Squat 345, Bench 280, Dead 350 so just based off of working sets (80-90% max based on RPE) I have gained strength. Curious on how my body comp changed.

Anyways the point I was trying to make has been I am having a deload week where I only warmup to my working weight until friday when I max out to let me back/cns recover from this overreaching style of training.

Notes on BMP: When taken with food I don't get the euphoric benefits, no deep stomach burn(saw post on fb on mobile), no other noticeable benefits yet. Just increase temp when taken

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Currently doing a bit of a deload only doing a set of five and warmups to that so I don't have too much to say. Soreness is a little bit there as usual and i do start sweating easier

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
almost done with my week of deload / rest. max out tomorrow then new block starts monday! Sorry for not really doing anything this week but in the span of the last 10 weeks I've gained 6.6lbs of lbm, and 9lbs total (+0.2% BF). I will be hitting my new program with everything I have as well and hope to hit a weight of 195 with same leanness (10.3% / 10.1%) or lower than 11% really.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
First day of new routine was yesterday and man did it have me winded.
I like it an hopefully it will actually work for me and everything will increase.
Surprisingly not as sore as I thought I would be. this high volume had me out of breath

Squats: 290 5x4
Pause Squats 225 5x5
Front Squats 185 5x5
Pull Ups 4x12
BB Curls 40's for 3x12
Calf Raises + Tibial Raises 3x20

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So first workout after deload was legs? Brave man.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So first workout after deload was legs? Brave man.
I love training legs, that and the fact the international chest day means no benches available at my uni gym. I woke up yesterday feeling fully refreshed and just good whereas before I would always be tired/ groggy so the low deload helped restore my energy a lot.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Had a really fun chest day, been such a long time since I did OHP/Dips/CGBP

Pause Bench 230 5x4
Standing OHP 125 5x5
CGBP 205 5x5
Dips 4x10

was going to do lateral raises and abs but ran out of time as I had to run to class

triceps kept cramping up during the day from the relatively high volume they are now getting

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
intra-set burning?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
intra-set burning?
nada. I also drink 2-3L of water during a workout too though so it might get flushed out fast

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So thursday ended up being deadlift day and it was pretty tough. Switched back to sumo so I could strengthen my legs more and I have to somewhat re-learn the form

Deadlift 285
Deadlift w/ chains 225
Deficit Deads 225
Pendlay Rows 185 4x12
Tricep Extensions 67.5 4x12

I do get a bit of a stomach burn when first drinking BMP. Current weight is 195 as of 10am so that was pretty interesting as usually I don't weigh that much

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 222 up from 208 at the start of my BMP.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Monday, squat day. It wasn't too bad but it still wore me out

Squats: 290 5x5
Pause Squats 235 5x5
Front Squats 185 5x5
Pull Ups 4x10
BB Curls 35's for 3x12
Calf Raises + Tibial Raises 3x20

My adducters feel stronger and my knees aren't caving in as often so the high pauses really do help. I like this new routine but may have to change fridays if my lower back keeps spazzing out. Other than that squats feel nice and solid

Weight is up to 195! This is crazy. Strength is improving at a normal rate nothing crazy but BMP just packs on weight somehow. Rest times are also shorter so I am thinking it helps increase glycogen stores

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So I noticed my first real indication of BMP other than weight gain. DAT PUMP, after doing 5x5 my chest had a pretty crazy pump going on as do my arms. It came out of no where and was actually really nice as I haven't gotten a pump in a while due to low volume high rest training. 235 on bench shoots up and on the last set last rep is where I struggle

Bench Day;
BB Bench 235 5x5
Standing OHP 135 5x5
CGBP 195 5x5
Dips 4x10 BW
Lateral Flies 27.5DB 3x12

can't due abs due to spine still not being able to bend backwards fully

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sumo Deads 285 5x5
Sumo Deads + Chains 225 5x5
Deficit Deads (2 45 on top of each other) 225 5x5
Pendelay Rows 185 4x10

vascularity is greater than it ever was and I am at 195lbs. Can't wait to see what the whole run will net me!
also I bought measuring spoons and now take 3/4 of a tsp pre instead of the scoop method. Also dsade I saw the post on fb about extra pouches and responded to the thread

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Fridays are still awkward to me. Can't train legs because too sore from deadlifts, can't do shoulder heavy because they are tired from benching. I just end doing what I feel like unfortunately. However pumps are pretty crazy. Going to dial in my diet for the duration of this log and try elicit maximal gains.
All lifts on fridays are meant to be explosive, low weight, maximal velocity
BB Squat 225 5x5
BEnch 185 + Chains 5x5
Then messed around with curls and shoulder raises to get a nice pump going and that was it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Squat day was yesterday!

BB Sqauts 5x6 290
Pause Squats 5x5 235
Front Squats 195 5x5
Pull Ups 4x8
Curls 35DB 4x10

squats are going a lot smoother and way better than I expected. the 6reps were easy and next week the weight bumps up!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Couldn't hit the gym yesterday so I combined both workouts. Did not do bench or squat speed work today as planned. I switched back to conventional for today because my adductors felt a bit off and I did not want to risk hurting myself. Also weighed in at 198.25lbs which is an all time high for myself! Still liking the way I look in the mirror

Deadlift 5x6 285
Banded Deadlift (small red bands 50lbs or so total) 225 5x5 for speed
Deficit Deadlift from 4" 225 5x5 for speed
BB Curls 95 3x10
Rop Tri Extension 60 3x20
DB Curls 35 3x10
Shoulder Flies 30 3x10

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Squat 315 3x5
Pause Squat 245 3x5
Front Squat 185 3x5
PullUps 12,10,10,8
Delt Raises 27.5 3x12

Overall yesterday was rough and I just wasn't in the zone mentally which made it a lot worse. I still have a lot of powder left, looks like another month of bmp! Don't think I packed my tbs really or at the start the dosing was off, but now I have a 1/2tbs scoop and I just put two of those into one sitting (IIRC 2/3tbs=1serv) currently at 198lbs. Can't wait to break the 200 mark.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
did some early AM training today and have to say that taking some extra time off helped me a lot. Did deadlifts today focus on form a lot and I was able to pull 300 for 5's easily. Strength is going up, weight is going up, bodyfat is barely going up. So far I am 202lbs and have to say that I never thought I'd gain so much weight just from one product, it's pretty crazy.

Workout:
Deadlift 300 3x5
SLDL 225 3x8
Pendlay Rows 185 3x8 felt super easy compared to last week
Lat Pulldowns 140 3x10

not to much but focused a lot on my back and deadlifts. Like previously mentioned today felt really good and my form was a lot better

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can feel the pull of the squat rack so hard.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
These new adipowers have my quads and calfs on fire. Never had as much activation in them and I have to learn how to resquat with them now. I like them I just need to get used to it. I know that I would've cramped up at some point if I would've just drank regular water. Sore as fuh but it's not problem

Warmup (135,185,225,275,315 1x5)
BB Squat 330 3x2
High pause Squat (pause in the quarter squat depth) 245 3x5
Front squat 185 3x5
Complex: Front squat -> Back Squat 185 3x5
Pullups 4x10
DB Curls 30 3x12
DB Shoulder Lateral Flies 27.5 3x12

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So judging off the mirror my bodyfat has stayed relatively the same yet my weight is up by almost 5kilos. I am eating a crapton, not really watching macros just eating until I am satisfied. Lifts are going up and everything is good. Solid product right here and I know that I will be buying more once it goes retail.

Only had 45 yesterday to get my workout in and now gym is closed until monday :(
Pause Bench 265 3x2
OHP 3x8
CGBP (5sec eccentric) 185 3x5

doing so much in such little time kind of threw me off and I was weaker than anticipated

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Happy thanksgiving to anyone following along! Can't wait to crush legs on next gym day

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
FINALLY BACK IN THE GYM. Man I lost 3lbs over that thanksgiving break and a lot of strength. had to readjust my squats today and didn't do the doubles or triples like planned.

Ended up doing 14sets of 5 high bar pause squats to break in the adipowers a bit more. I tried to do more but my hip flexors kept giving out lol
Also did 3x12 pullups
6x10 80lb BB Curls

So far this recomp has been freaking amazing. Sitting at 197 right now which is way up from the beginning of the log and I feel bigger. BMP works. period.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey dsade, how's the flavoring on myopeptide protein? I saw the two flavors and saw that the strafe flavoring on FB was still being adjusted so I wanted to ask first.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
just started getting coached in olympic lifting and I have just been going through the power positions for ~1.5hrs at a time each day before adding any real weight. Trying to figure out which routine to run for the 4 weeks of break I have left.

In regards to BMP it's effects have stabilized and are nice and consistent. Mass gain was good. Also the easiest way to take it is to just put the serving on your tongue and wash it down with milk. IIRC it has milk derivatives and I think thats why it works so well

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was fun, added some weight to the bar and practiced on form. Tomorrow I get to learn the Clean and I already know the jerk just need to get a few pointers. Traps have been freaking exploding as have rear delts

Today I spent 1.5hrs on Snatches (5x5), Snatch Pulls (5x5) and a complex which mainly involving getting better at the triple extension (5x5) with 95lbs on the bar. The weight flew up and I feel confident I could snatch 135 with relative ease.

Then did 3x5 pause front squats (185) and Seated Rows (3x12 200) then some hyperextensions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MyoPeptide, both flavors, came out excellent.

Hard to choose which one is better, but the Strawberry seems to pull both the yogurt and coconut subtleties out of the mix so overall experience I lean towards strawberry.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The MyoPeptide, both flavors, came out excellent.

Hard to choose which one is better, but the Strawberry seems to pull both the yogurt and coconut subtleties out of the mix so overall experience I lean towards strawberry.
now I just play the waiting game of waiting for shipping. Also btw I will happily log the strafe beta if it comes with the order.

Today I decided to go heavier on the snatches as I want to get this movement down before I learn the C&J
Snatch 115 5x3
Snatch Pulls 115 5x5
Bench Press 225 3x8
Ring Dips BWx5,5,3
then finished with some core work

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Almost the same workout as last time;

Did 1hr of snatch work
Snatch + Snatch Complexes +going through positions mainly at 115. I kind of lost track honestly

Went back then did:
Front Squats Paused 5x5 185
Standing OHP 115 3x10

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Not much to report in things are holding steady, about to run out of BMP

Snatches 115 20x1
Snatch Pulls 155 5x5

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Front Squat 185 5x5 these felt a lot easier than last time and I will be going up to 195 next time I go them
Trap Bar Deadlift 240 3x10 first time doing these but I am going to incorporate them a lot more. Really felt it in my hammies
Ring PullUps 3x10
BB Curls 90 3x8
Then I just did some core work on rings, trying to get that iron cross status

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Spent most of yesterday just fixing my snatch form. I should start counting how many sets I do lol. I also started doing more trap bar deadlift with 335 but my back felt a bit weird so I will back off of them today. I have a couple days left of BMP and then will take final pictures

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Did snatches again, trying to get that form down and make it feel natural which is working!

For my workout all I did was some OHP
10x5 @ 155

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Did snatches again today but bumped up weight to 135. the first couple were rough but after that it was smooth sailing! Also my myopeptide protein and strafe came in today! Perfect as I just finished up BMP so I will start a new log for the strafe + protonz. Strafe tastes amazing from the little bit I stuck on my tongue!

Snatches 135 5x1
Snatch Pulls 185 5x5
Ring PullUps 3x10
Curls 35lb 3x12
Lateral Shoudler Raises 25 3x12

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So here is my final review:
Overall this product is something that you need to take for a while to notice the effects of it. I didn't "feel" it work but I can see the changes in my body comp except for small things like increased body temp. At the beg of log I was at a 10.1% bf and I am 11% currently but weight 198lbs, which is +10 from the start. As for the feeling of euphoria I had it for the first week then it kind of went away.I was dosing 1serving 1hr preworkout then .5serv post workout. I found that the easiest way to take the powder was to just dump it on my tongue then wash it down with either milk or my proton shake. Strength has been naturally progressing through training so I can't attribute all my strength gains to BMP but I can attribute most of my mass gain to it because really I didn't change training styles until this last month when I started adding in snatches. In the before and afters I notice more of a solid gain. I should've done them at the same location :/

Before:

After:

sorry for potato phone quality. Will also be starting the strafe log sometime soon!