In quest for the ultimate pump with MST (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Final review on page 1
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    MST STACK FINAL REVIEW!!

Well, I finally made it through the bottles. I'm still battling a sore throat, but no fever or body aches. These sinus infections really bring the suck!

Once again, I need to thank MySTeek and the rest of the crew over @ Millennium Sport Technologies for letting me do this! I won't lie, I really wasn't expecting much. We've all done our fair share of pump products. This one blows them all out of the water!!!

The combination of all 3 pills was a synergistic phenomena. Not only did I have an all day pump, but the strength and endurance were also elevated. Unfortunately, the Nitroceps was a little on the inconvenient side for me. I'm an early morning workout person, so I had to either wake up even earlier than I already do (3am), or just take them upon waking and just let the pump eventually kick in around the 90-120 minute mark. I opted for the latter.. The pump definitely kicked in too! The pump seemed to last all day, and was enhanced later in the day after consuming more food. I kept the water intake to 1+ gallons a day, so that also helped keep the pump there. One thing I noticed shortly after taking all three doses was about 35-45 minutes after dosing it, I had a weird taste/sensation in my mouth. Nothing bad, just something I had going on.

I usually dosed this combo with regular caffeine pills. Any other preworkout already has one or a couple of the ingredients.

I'm probably going to be buying the agmatine and the carnage again. I mentioned before that I was never a fan of the beta alanine, but this stuff was subtle enough where it didn't give me the tingles. Some like them, I definitely don't, so this was a welcome change. I might consider the Nitroceps for my days off from work where I can get to the gym a little later in the morning. Having that bottle definitely makes a difference!!

MST, hats off to you guys for this stack! It's definitely in a class all on it's own! If anybody out there is looking to try something new for an incredible pump, then this should be on your list!!

Here's the "after" pics. I hit shouders hard this morning! Felt swole all through church this morning! lol..

Nice results! Thank you for being so thorough with your review. Glad to see it did what it is geared to do. Sounds like you will be a good candidate for our new Ragnorok (preworkout) due out in a few week. You look absolutely shredded, man. Nice work!

Would you mind leaving reviews for the products in the review section?

NitroCeps Elite
    Carnage Elite (240 caps)
    Agmatine Elite (60 DR caps)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

3. Thanks dude. I'll definitely look for the new pre when it comes out!

I'll get those reviews up this evening when I get home.
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Nice results! Thank you for being so thorough with your review. Glad to see it did what it is geared to do. Sounds like you will be a good candidate for our new Ragnorok (preworkout) due out in a few week. You look absolutely shredded, man. Nice work! Would you mind leaving reviews for the products in the review section? NitroCeps Elite Carnage Elite (240 caps) Agmatine Elite (60 DR caps)
    Done!
    SEMPER FI!!

5. Great pics, & great review!!! You can see the product worked for you just dandy
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Done!
    Thanks again, man! Don't be a stranger to our future promo threads!

We are running one now, for anyone watching. It's in the promo thread for our intra-workout drink, CordyNan02. Very tasty stuff.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:01 AM
  3. Quest for the Perfect 10
    By canadian champ in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 02:15 AM