Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Aw!! I feel so loved!! Where's the love Luke ??!!
    Mmmm guy love. Best kind ever
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Always early!
    Just like caz..........wait, you said "early" not "premature discharge." Ehhh, it's all the same with caz! His "fashionably late" is him lasting long enough for her/him to feel a slight bit of penetration.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Mmmm guy love. Best kind ever
    Ok that's enough sword rubbing for one night!!! Lmao

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Just like caz..........wait, you said "early" not "premature discharge." Ehhh, it's all the same with caz! His "fashionably late" is him lasting long enough for her/him to feel a slight bit of penetration.
    There it is!! Now I feel complete.. I'm a selfish lover it's all about me!! Lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    There it is!! Now I feel complete.. I'm a selfish lover it's all about me!! Lol
    I'm a giver. :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    There it is!! Now I feel complete.. I'm a selfish lover it's all about me!! Lol
    You asked for it!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm a giver. :P
    If we were in prison I'd be the catcher for sure. My glutes are my gift muscle, for real. Some SOB's get biceps or chest for their gift muscle. I get to be gyno-prone, skinnyfat & glutes are my gift muscle. Wtf.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. I'm in

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So what are you sitting at right now for weight SB?
    I'm down to. 228.2 this AM pre breakfast with no morning dump. I'll get an update for y'all and plug it into my first post when the formabolic arrives.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm down to. 228.2 this AM pre breakfast with no morning dump. I'll get an update for y'all and plug it into my first post when the formabolic arrives.

    That's a great starting weight for you.. 220 should be in your near future

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That's a great starting weight for you.. 220 should be in your near future
    Couple weeks at most. May lay on some ECA or some other stim fat burner. Idk I haven't decided. Last 2 weeks I've lost 5.7lbs though. Got my woman on my side though, she wants to lose so if one of us cheats the diet the other ones at their throat. That bish ate a chocolate chip cookie the other day. :-(
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Couple weeks at most. May lay on some ECA or some other stim fat burner. Idk I haven't decided. Last 2 weeks I've lost 5.7lbs though. Got my woman on my side though, she wants to lose so if one of us cheats the diet the other ones at their throat. That bish ate a chocolate chip cookie the other day. :-(
    Shoulda slapped it out of her hand 8)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Couple weeks at most. May lay on some ECA or some other stim fat burner. Idk I haven't decided. Last 2 weeks I've lost 5.7lbs though. Got my woman on my side though, she wants to lose so if one of us cheats the diet the other ones at their throat. That bish ate a chocolate chip cookie the other day. :-(
    well...being at her throat is open to interpretation...it might be a good thing to have some cookies around!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Couple weeks at most. May lay on some ECA or some other stim fat burner. Idk I haven't decided. Last 2 weeks I've lost 5.7lbs though. Got my woman on my side though, she wants to lose so if one of us cheats the diet the other ones at their throat. That bish ate a chocolate chip cookie the other day. :-(
    Woke at 201.4 this morning after 10 hours of sleep & peeing. I was shocked; figured I'd have gone up after almost 200g simple carbs postworkout last night (which is tougher than you think if you're avoiding candy & don't have much fruit on hand). Down 4lbs in 2 wks & my core is def looking a bit tighter.

    Thursday I worked an 11hr shift, & at the very end, when I was particularly starving all day long, one of the guys brings in a big platter of assorted fresh cookies from Subway. Like enough for everyone to have at least 4 if they wanted, the big ones. If you've never had their cookies, you're missing out in life, for real. I just looked at them and ate my 5oz turkey w mustard wrapped in romaine leaves in pain. But it was worth it when I saw that scale this morning.

    Nobody said this was easy - but that's why they all have a lot less muscle & a lot more belly than me. You can eat what you want or you can be jacked. And that turkey was damn good, fwiw.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Shoulda slapped it out of her
    Hey man, it's 2014...we don't do that kind of stuff anymore...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hey man, it's 2014...we don't do that kind of stuff anymore...
    Watched cops lately?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Watched cops lately?
    cops hell...sportscenter!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Woke at 201.4 this morning after 10 hours of sleep & peeing. I was shocked; figured I'd have gone up after almost 200g simple carbs postworkout last night (which is tougher than you think if you're avoiding candy & don't have much fruit on hand). Down 4lbs in 2 wks & my core is def looking a bit tighter. Thursday I worked an 11hr shift, & at the very end, when I was particularly starving all day long, one of the guys brings in a big platter of assorted fresh cookies from Subway. Like enough for everyone to have at least 4 if they wanted, the big ones. If you've never had their cookies, you're missing out in life, for real. I just looked at them and ate my 5oz turkey w mustard wrapped in romaine leaves in pain. But it was worth it when I saw that scale this morning. Nobody said this was easy - but that's why they all have a lot less muscle & a lot more belly than me. You can eat what you want or you can be jacked. And that turkey was damn good, fwiw.
    Ground turkey breast eggs and fish. Yum.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hey man, it's 2014...we don't do that kind of stuff anymore...
    We don't?! No wonder I slept on the couch last night...



    Anyone hear that the singer from as I lay dieing is blaming steroids for hiring a hit man to kill his wife.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Ground turkey breast eggs and fish. Yum.




    We don't?! No wonder I slept on the couch last night...



    Anyone hear that the singer from as I lay dieing is blaming steroids for hiring a hit man to kill his wife.
    Ya he is in jail next to my house!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ya he is in jail next to my house!
    kinda sucks. I liked them. Good band. Lol.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. I have one of their albums, pretty cool stuff some of it. That's wild. So he blamed juice for making the decision to hire an assassin?? Just divorce the bitch, not that complicated. Killing her is DEFINITELY gonna be the bigger sin here.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have one of their albums, pretty cool stuff some of it. That's wild. So he blamed juice for making the decision to hire an assassin?? Just divorce the bitch, not that complicated. Killing her is DEFINITELY gonna be the bigger sin here.
    I'll hunt the article down again and try to post it. That's what I understood anyways. It seemed so idiotic I don't fully believe it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. I always thought the lead singer looked like he was on. Just sayin'
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I always thought the lead singer looked like he was on. Just sayin'
    We all know that guy that looks on that isn't though.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. I think I mis read. Here's the article... It's a long one


    http://www.altpress.com/features/ent...breaks_silence
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cut Like Iron - with Ironflex Supplements Alpha-90
    By Rhadam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 12:36 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 04:41 PM
  4. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 01:40 AM
  5. 2 Products I'd Like to See in Methyl Form
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Log in
Log in