Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
well then. 2 days of debauchery and sh!t diet really do effect lifts. went in for a quick bicep and tricep day with a splash of calves.

tri's flat bar push downs for about 6 sets with a drop set at the end.

JM presses 4 sets

cgbp 3 sets

seated overhead tricep extension with an ez bar instead of a db for 3 sets

spider curls with a flat bar 4 sets with a drop set

db curls 4 sets with a drop set

superman 1 hand at a time curls.

everything was on a slow controlled negative and a big hard squeeze at the top. i was super sweaty and lethargic. i aint gonna lie the diet this week has been an atrocity. i got drunk thursday night. fortunately since i rarely drink i had like 4 drinks and i was cocked. 2 more and i was close to pass out/black out gave it to the woman with a half limp noodle for like 3 hours drunk. all of us men have been there. we all know what im talking about and thats the most descriptive way i can say it.
i'm going to hit the fiber cleanse tonight and sunday will start the mi40 detox program. yucky vegetables. lmao. along with the detox i'm going to do the mi 40 primer which is honestly in all intents and purposes set up like a deload and almost like you're relearning your lifts with super light weights to get used to the movements and get the most tension on each muscle for each lift.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahhh gotta hate recovering from that! No fun!!! Wow 3 hours with a "whiskey noodle?!" Craziness! ;) jkn I'm sure you'll feel better soon with the detox!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMBO!

Bro, I KNOW exactly what your saying lolol terrible. Not the best performance haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey Beast when every you get a chance could you throw a review up on Formabolic on the review page.
Thanks Brother.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey Beast when every you get a chance could you throw a review up on Formabolic on the review page. Thanks Brother.
Yeah man of course. I'll jump on it when I get by a computer so I can link it to my log and such.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards