VanBeast+WFR pineapple= killing the weights

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. VanBeast+WFR pineapple= killing the weights


    Got my package the other day and today's the day initial thoughts is all the blood in my body going to a certain party of my body initial smell = pants going from black to white going to use it in 30


  2. I'm in

  3. Yo!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. in for the trip

  5. Fuk yea baby taste=orgasim effectiveness=amazing lol I did chest and got a nice lil pump
    Plate warm ups 5mins
    Then 15,12,10,10,10 of all exercises
    Chest press
    Fly machine
    DB press
    Close grip DB press
    DB flys flat
    Incline DB press
    Incline DB flys
    Bench press
    Cable cross overs
    Weighted dips/pushups
    Triceps 15,12,10,10,10
    Pull downs
    Extensions
    Kickbacks
    Skull crushers
    Close grip bench
    And a lil core

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Subbed. I'm excited to crack mine open tomorrow!

    Looks like you had one hell of a productive workout!
    Oh yea man this stuff is tasty and works good!

  7. Dat volume man, pretty crazy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Dat volume man, pretty crazy
    Yea man I try

  9. Shoulders
    10min warm up/plate work
    15,12,10,10,10
    Arnold's
    Lateral raises
    Side raises
    One arm rows(DB)
    Two arm rows(bb)
    Shrugs
    Military press standing and seated
    Over head press
    Back
    15,12,10,10,10 only did 3 exercises
    Dead lift
    Lying back flys
    Bent over back rows

    I like to do back because when you do shoulders you back engages a lot

  10. So the taste is good your lists of exercises are crazy! I would love to workout with you one day
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    So the taste is good your lists of exercises are crazy! I would love to workout with you one day
    Where you live man maybe one day we could

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Where you live man maybe one day we could
    Northern Indiana
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Northern Indiana
    I live in so CAL dang man I might go over there for a few shows in 2015 so might have to meet up with you

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I live in so CAL dang man I might go over there for a few shows in 2015 so might have to meet up with you
    Right on, do you plan on going to the Arnokd next year? I'll be there
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on, do you plan on going to the Arnokd next year? I'll be there
    I'm thinking about it man well see because my baby's going to take alot of my time

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I'm thinking about it man well see because my baby's going to take alot of my time
    Hell yes it will! My two take up all my time from the second I wake in the door
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hell yes it will! My two take up all my time from the second I wake in the door
    Sounds like ima get my cardio by chasing my kids lol

  18. Wends day I had back and bis
    15,12,10,10,10
    Plate warm up
    Bent over rows
    T bar rows
    DB bent over rows
    Dead lift
    Lat pull downs
    Bis
    Curls
    Concentration curls
    Zomainian curls
    Preacher curls
    Bicep extensions

  19. Very nice workout, what's a bicep ext?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Very nice workout, what's a bicep ext?
    It's pretty much you make a cross with you body legs togeather arms apart on the cables you keeps you arms straight and curl as slowly as possible and extend all the way back under control it really helps fill out you bicep and get you that peak

  21. Killed them legs
    Warm up
    15 min stretch
    leg extensions 4x10
    Leg curls 4x10
    Body weight squats x50
    Stretch a lil more
    Exercise
    Good old back squat 4x12
    Leg press 4x10 narrow 4x12 wide
    Hack squats 5x15
    DB lunges across the basketball courts and back
    BB reverse lunges same as DB works on balance too
    Straight leg dead lift 4x10
    Bulgarian dead lift 4x8
    BB squat jumps 4x12
    Leg extensions 4x8
    Leg curls 4x8
    Stair climber for 30 mins

  22. Longass session there! Best day of the week though
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Longass session there! Best day of the week though
    Holy crap man you reply fast and oh yea!!! Man I love the flavor when can I buy/get more? Lol I let my buddy taste the last of my pre and my dad (60 year old lifter) and they tried to steal and buy it from me lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Holy crap man you reply fast and oh yea!!! Man I love the flavor when can I buy/get more? Lol I let my buddy taste the last of my pre and my dad (60 year old lifter) and they tried to steal and buy it from me lol
    haha I'm glad you like it man. It WAS on sale on NP for $20. I'm not sure if that's still up or not. Haven't been able to check recently.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    haha I'm glad you like it man. It WAS on sale on NP for $20. I'm not sure if that's still up or not. Haven't been able to check recently.
    The pineapple flavor? That's a steal

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    haha I'm glad you like it man. It WAS on sale on NP for $20. I'm not sure if that's still up or not. Haven't been able to check recently.
    I saw that, that's a great deal!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  27. I don't know if I would of been able to walk up stairs or walk at all after that workout. BB jump squats! Insane
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I don't know if I would of been able to walk up stairs or walk at all after that workout. BB jump squats! Insane
    Start copying my work outs bro you'll see a huge change in you physique but yea they are

  29. How long are your workouts typically?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    How long are your workouts typically?
    1-2 hours max I work fast I don't get lactic acid build up like most so I can destroy the weights with better recovery and longer periods of time why how long would that take you? Lol

  31. Got a lil family reunion........ At golds gym!!! Fuk yea man going to hit my smaller/lagging parts

  32. hit calves standing calf raises 405 lbs 4x12
    forearm curls 80lbs 4x12
    lat pull downs 240lbs 4x15 slow
    ab work
    1 min plank
    mountian climbers 2mins
    russian twits with 40lb medicine ball 1min x3
    weighted crunches with 45lb plate
    and cardio 1.5 mile run

  33. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    hit calves standing calf raises 405 lbs 4x12
    forearm curls 80lbs 4x12
    lat pull downs 240lbs 4x15 slow
    ab work
    1 min plank
    mountian climbers 2mins
    russian twits with 40lb medicine ball 1min x3
    weighted crunches with 45lb plate
    and cardio 1.5 mile run
    beastly on the lat pulldowns, I only do 140lbs going slow. Also any reason for not doing rows, was it just the lats that were lagging?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post

    beastly on the lat pulldowns, I only do 140lbs going slow. Also any reason for not doing rows, was it just the lats that were lagging?
    I do rows on shoulder day and my calfs forearms and lats where lagging as well as me getting a lil pudgy so ima fix that right up

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Doing some work up in here! Good job brotha!
    Just for you dan just for you in digging your new pic you look good blonde lol

  36. Plate warm ups 5mins
    Then 15,12,10,10,10 of all exercises
    Chest press
    Fly machine
    DB press
    Close grip DB press
    DB flys flat
    Incline DB press
    Incline DB flys
    Bench press
    Cable cross overs
    Weighted dips/pushups
    Triceps 15,12,10,10,10
    Pull downs
    Extensions
    Kickbacks
    Skull crushers
    Close grip bench

    Hitting them chesticles

  37. You hit dem chesticles and tri's from every angle possible, way to work it man! Any word on the Formutech position?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  38. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You hit dem chesticles and tri's from every angle possible, way to work it man! Any word on the Formutech position?
    Yea man I got it its going pretty good so far should have some loggs and stuff going out soon

  39. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Yea man I got it its going pretty good so far should have some loggs and stuff going out soon
    Very cool! Congrats man! Formutech is an amazing company. Just on BB or other sites as well?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  40. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Very cool! Congrats man! Formutech is an amazing company. Just on BB or other sites as well?
    Thanks man and here(AM) and bb.com mostly AM is my home but bb.com is my work so you'll see me between sites yea it's a great brand with quality products! Cool guys too
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Concerta killing the weight room?
    By Brad2131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 07:57 PM
  3. Back in the weight room
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:04 PM
  4. How much do you increase the weights you lift each time?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 07:57 PM
  5. I'd kill the ****er on the spot
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in