Stack for mass

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
I'm about to begin week 5 on Epro, daa & Agmatine. Apart from minor sore joints, There has been no gains at all. I feel & look the same to before beginning cycle. I'm after a bit of mass at least. Would anabeta be a better choice replacing only DAA? I don't want to start PH.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
I had great results with anabeta, but don't forget you need to be eating! A lot!

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
I'm eating a lot. Always 6 meals a day. If anything, it has fastened up my metabolism & still wake up feeling skinny. Might give anabeta try then in my next cycle. Also give agmatine the flick. Epro + Anabeta hopefully will do the trick.

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
I don't have time to count carbs, calories etc. but my diet consists plenty of pasta, meat, protein breads, etc. to the point where I am full throughout the day. Problem is, it all disappears overnight. Not sure if it's my current stack keeping me lean. I need something to help me retain mass after meals.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have time to count carbs, calories etc. but my diet consists plenty of pasta, meat, protein breads, etc. to the point where I am full throughout the day. Problem is, it all disappears overnight. Not sure if it's my current stack keeping me lean. I need something to help me retain mass after meals.
Lol at don't have time. Myfitnesspal.

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
Lol.....yeah. Barely fit in my training sessions, kids & work let alone calorie counting. I've also eliminated my cardio completely.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Well you will never know how much your actually eating until you've tracked it... it could be the easiest fix too.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.....yeah. Barely fit in my training sessions, kids & work let alone calorie counting. I've also eliminated my cardio completely.
Use Myfitnesspal. Easy as pie. You have the time to use it if you have the time to post on these forums.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Or, make a meal plan, calculate the calories you need, and then formulate your meals to fit that calorie range... easy as pie