bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this, also try some taurine for the back pumps. I had to use that on my last hdrol cycle, it won't completely take it away but it did seem to help with it. I used 2g pre workout and it helped especially on days when I did deadlifts or squats.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks that's what I took last time. yeah I did squats yesterday and my back usually gets geeked up anyway form the volume but these are by no way the worst I have had . super dmz tore my kidneys up! and that is when I got a strain anyway from deads so I was out like two months from anything requiring the use of my back. these are manageable though so far.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

one thing I noticed today I have lost 4 pounds. htithe scale this morning down to 172 fro 176.8 last week. My appetite has dropped down pretty good to the point I have really hungry when I do it. I am going to have t make myself eat more or get some protein powder to compensate . I don't want to go catabolic on what I have begun to gain. I am drinking a lot more milk to keep the cals and protein up. Started eating all the deer I have gotten this season this week. Deer tacos, deer rigatoni, spaghetti , filet, burgers etc. that should help. can't wait for next week to start the holiday celebrations with all the visiting and the food. I am looking into something else to bridge this cycle. If the p bold is doing what it says that should be where the weight loss is coming from . it is suppose to lean up and harden . I can tell my midsection is going in that direction just by doing abs they get tighter quicker than before. Doesn't take as long to get them to exhaustion as before. All good things come to those who weight ...... lift!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

chest and biceps
    dumbbell flat bench
    25x40
    35x30
    45x20
    55x10
    incline flyes
    4x10 @ 35

ez bar curls
    4x10 @50

hammers
    10x40
    20x30
    30x10
    40x40
    30 to failure
    20 to failure
    10 to fAILURE
    5 X FAILURE

came home took second epi and p bold

let the dog in for the night , 18 tonight . let him out to piss and he ran off. don't think he will make it through the night , but he is just stupid enough to do it what a moron . leaves a perfectly warm bed to run around in the woods.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super volume! Stupid dog!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

yeah dumbass finally came back two hours later. he's old so I'll give him a break. gotta stick together ya know!

I want to say I don't know if it is the p bold (which I think it is right now since the epismash shouldn't have kicked in yet) but I am hardening in my upper body like never before. I can feel it all day. everything seems tighter. like I am wearing a smaller shirt all day long. I have dropped 5 lbs which is strange since I am still eating pretty well. I guess I need to track my calories for a week and see where I am at.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    yeah dumbass finally came back two hours later. he's old so I'll give him a break. gotta stick together ya know! I want to say I don't know if it is the p bold (which I think it is right now since the epismash shouldn't have kicked in yet) but I am hardening in my upper body like never before. I can feel it all day. everything seems tighter. like I am wearing a smaller shirt all day long. I have dropped 5 lbs which is strange since I am still eating pretty well. I guess I need to track my calories for a week and see where I am at.
    Old dog went out to slay some young a$$! Us old dogs have to stick together.

I love that tight shirt feeling, had the same with Focus. Yes, track those cals bro.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

weight is back up to 178.9 this morning . dramatic gain lst week since i had dropped it. that is what i am looking for weight gain with minimal fat retention.

back pain is an issue today. not to bad but i will be doing shoulders and tris instead of back today because of it to give it more of a rest. if they are bad tomorrow tough **** i'm doing back. i am finally getting some width in my lats so i'm not slowing down. got jsut about everything wrapped up for the kids for Christmas.

gotta get the wifey some nice stuff. we never get each other anything but stocking stuffers but she has given up alot this year so new tennis shoes on on the list for her even though she doesn't know it.

she asked me last night what i wanted i said supplements! i told her that is what i needed and would give me the most joy is more gains! so i ordered some alpha 1 last night and got something else i am gonna order tomorrow privatley(hint hint) to get my swell on and not for all the food this year. we usually ahve this big new years party but we are gonna put that aside and just spend time with each other. that **** gets expensive to do feeding 30 people with beverages adn all. time for someone else to step up . so that paves the way for me to use a little money on ourselves. so shoe for her and ph's and supps for me!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

took out my shoulders today along with triceps

gvt style

10x10 bentover laterals for 25
    superset
    front raises
    3x10 25

pushdowns
    10x10 70
    superset
    dumbbell skullcrushers
    3x10 25

shrugs front and back 25 for 4x15

pf3/fitmax/flexible post workout with second tab of epismash, banana .
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hey Chef loving your post. Got my Epismash in the mail Saturday. Im finishing up LG sciences 17 pro and EPI andro and then ill be hitting the Epismash next., Whats your experience with creatine and your prohormone cycles. DO you use it at all and if so when? Ive heard to go back on in between cycles but don't have any experience since this is my first PH cycle. Thanks man appreciate it
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycherry66 View Post
    Hey Chef loving your post. Got my Epismash in the mail Saturday. Im finishing up LG sciences 17 pro and EPI andro and then ill be hitting the Epismash next., Whats your experience with creatine and your prohormone cycles. DO you use it at all and if so when? Ive heard to go back on in between cycles but don't have any experience since this is my first PH cycle. Thanks man appreciate it
    CrazyCherry, I have no experience with LG products but I think the 17 Pro and EPI Andro are prohormones. If I'm wrong please forgive the post. If they are PHs then you need proper PCT and time off these compounds. Rule is "Time Off = Time On PH + Time on PCT". So you can't jump right to your EpiSmash cycle and maintain safety. Good luck man.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

how long have you been on this cycle? if it has 4 weeks you can bridge it . if it has been longer do what kenpo says take the required amount off and then start again . do proper pct and while you are waiting you can get the pct ready for the next one. since this is your first i would take the time off my man. this isn't a sprint it is a marathon so don't expect fast results. you are just looking for trouble if you try that. take your time do your pct .

I am going to bridge my epismash with Alpha 1 and one more thing so I will get an 8 week run . take 12 off and then get ready for summer with a tren/anavar shred cycle. creatine is supposed to be front loaded if I am right . it takes a lot to saturate your system to get it started. a micronized one is good for that but it tastes like **** so have something to mix with it. or buy a premixed flavored one. that is better that pill form in my opinion. bio core makes a good one and it is cheap. 500 grams for like 8 bucks , can't go wrong there. I just mix it with my pre and post workouts but it will settle to the bottom so make sure you swirl it a lot to get it out. hope this helps.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks Kenpo I guess I should have been more clear. They are a new mild PH and ill be doing a 6 week cycle when done. ILL be following up with their Form XT and DAA for my PCT. I also have Tamoxifen ready for my PCT for the Epismash. How long after my PCT do you suggest before running the Epismash? I was gonna take a couple weeks off from everything before starting. Also any suggestions of dosing with tamoxifen for PCT? Appreciate all the knowledge guys. Chef would love to hear more about your TREN/anavar shed cycle.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

no brother take at least the same amount off(6 weeks ) gotta let that liver take a break. get some liver support and drink tons of water to flush out the toxins. in the meantime hit the creatine get your diet rocking and train hard 6 weeks plus one go on the epismash. id save the Tamoxifen for the epismash . I'd talk to a rep ask if you could add something else if you want. contact pj. braun at blackstone and ask his advice on what to do. he is the man. as far as dosing the clomid just search the internet they have protocols everywhere. I by no means am an expert brother . there are much more experienced guys on here (hyde and reggie being two) they will shoot you straight on what to do. get other opinions for sure before deciding for sure . a lot of people on these don't know what they are doing and it could screw you up good. so be careful.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kicking @ss in here.

Some incentive!!!

PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Kicking @ss in here.

Some incentive!!!

wait ....what was I doing!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Kicking @ss in here. Some incentive!!!
    Chefbo, is she in your gym?! Lol. Nice "incentive" Neck!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

not unless is is 70 years old. I am usually one of the young ones there during the week! I don't need distractions like that. I'd be more injured than I am now!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

going to try for legs today but I have my honey do to get taken care of first. Christmas is such a busy time I will be glad when Friday is here .. vacation for two weeks I should be able to make some gains !
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

day 15 on epismash/ and day 45 on p-bold

took the wheels on a run yesterday. didn't have the time I wanted but still got it done.

10x10 400
    leg press/calf press

leg extentions
    10x10 145

leg were twitching when I walked out and getting down the stairs was a whole other thing.

epismash must be kicking in because back pumps have increased and that is one reason I changed up squats yesterday. I got a real sharp headache the other night while on the computer . nothing I had ever had before but haven't had one since so I am not sure if it is related to bp or not. just wanted to mention it in the log . appetite is down getting fuller quicker than usual. had some stomach issues over the weekend but they have gone away. so far so good.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Shredded is a very good thing. I love it when my wife noticed when I take my shirt off! Lol. So far so good. Keep an eye on the BP.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycherry66 View Post
    Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man
    3-5 grams is what I have heard. I took it before wifh no help. So I just deal with.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

wrecked arms and shoulders gvt style at lunch today. first time I did it fasted. intensity was off the charts. had the gym all to myself so I went bezerk!

cable dips 10x10 at 97.5 on each arm
    superset
    barbell curls 10x10 45 for 5 55 for 5

dumbbell curls 3 x10 35,30,25
    superset
    bentover laterals same as above

closegrip bench 4x10 55
    superset
    hammer drop set
    4x10 30,25,20,20

cable preachers 55 3x15
    superset
    cable reverse laterals
    35 3x10

frigging swole up! though I was Jay Cutler walking out of that gym , cracking sidewalks and ****! lol.

I don't know if it is the epismash or what but I was alpha male today , focus through the roof , intensity the same.

Neck is this what I should be getting from this? if so hot damn bring it on! I wish every session was like that . unbelieveable!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work chef!!! Glad the Epi is working great for you!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".
    That's top notch brother, got a big run coming up myself. Your log has been very detailed.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  28. Professional Member

Chefbo, have you noticed any AI like effects from Epi Smash? I managed to got a small case of gyno few months ago and I thought that maybe I could drop my AI dose a bit when I finally get to start my run... Epi solo didn't act like an AI for me at least at 40-50mg/day (at least not as a very strong AI) but maybe Hexadrone will..
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

The onl uhh thing I have experienced is more aggression and my bp has risen. Niw I have been out of my bp medicine for a week sothat could contribute to it.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

day 20 epi smash day 47 p bold

going after back and chest today

incline lying rows 10x10
    suoer set
    lat pulldowns
    3x10

incline dumbbell press
    10x10
    super set
    incline fly
    3x10

took my epi smash, creatine/preworkout mix with p bold

back pumps and tightness have been bad last two days. gonna try to get some taurine today

bp issues yesterday put me down but feeling much better today so far. just the back issues
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Merry Christmas to you and family Chefbo!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

thanks kenpo you too.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

bulking up has gotten a whole new meaning this holiday. i must have gained 5 pounds in the last 5 days. lord my acid reflux kicked in from such rich food and my body is just not use to it. never knew how your body will react until you feed it stuff its not accustom to. well to say the least cardio is definitely in my future. but thats what this time of year is for and i am not prepping for a show so what the hell. just more time to sweat in the gym. i have came to the realization that i am not going to be competing in a physique show but that doesn't mean i am not going to get in the best shape ever still. it just means i don't need to be so damn hard on myself and i can enjoy life while still living the fitness lifestyle. we all need to let our hair down( even if we don't have any) from time to time and relax .

i still am managing to get my workouts in just as hard even if they are spread farther apart. i will hit chest and shoulders tomorrow . i logged a leg and arm workout in on christmas eve at home even while cooking dinner for 14 people. try and pull that off!

no really guys the epi smash has been giving me some sides lately ( acne and back pumps ) but that is usual with most hardcore ph's i have taken. i am seeing some improved vascularity and hardening plus some added fullness i haven't seen before especially in the upper body (back and chest area) wanted to make sure i pointed that out with all the stuff i was ranting about after all this is a log for blackstone not a personal forum for talking **** about myself.

i will get some much needed taurine tomorrow to help out with the pumps and start back in with some chest blasting sessions. already planning my next run in late feb. jsut getting my goodies together. that will be my summer lean up. can't wait.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Still logging the epu smash for those following.

Todat finally got a workout in.I have been dealing with blood pressure issues the last few days. Really high.kinda had me worried.

So here we go.
    Seated incline press
    5x10-125
    Flat db press
    10x10-35's
    Flat flys
    4x10-same
    Bent over db rows
    4x10-35
    Lat pulldowns
    125-10x15
    Close grip reverse pulldowns
    4x10-same

Read something from Ronnie Coleman about really arching your back to engage the chest muscles more. It really helped today. Pecs are burning tonight. Thanks Big Ron.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!

Are you taking any Hawthorn?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

What are you using for cycle support again?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Are you taking any Hawthorn?
    Yeah just not sure what I sjoukd be dosing it. I take atenolol for bp anywy but I have had to up the dosage.I'm not sure if it is ph rekated but I had ni issues nor have I ever had any on ph's before. Bottom number is ok top has been peaking alittle.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    What are you using for cycle support again?
    No cycke support.I know at our age we need it just hadn't had to have it before. Older not wiser.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

ok so here is waht i have found from epi smash so far for me.

mild acne on face and upper torso
    back pump really bad especially when exercises involving those muscles which is everything.
    taurine is in hand and being applied find out tomorrow.
    no water gain ( mostly from over eating during the holidays)
    my back has gotten tighter and bigger i can tell it in my lats
    chest if fuller , weight has went up 6 lbs or so.
    i have be on vacation since the twentieth and have been eating like crazy. when i first started i was worried because i was working so much i was missing meals all the time. now being at home and the weather being bad i eat all the time.
    now i am getting my diet back on track. bought a rice cooker yesterday bags of brown rice, chicken , lean pork, oatmeal , sweet potatoes , spinach etc to get back into the swing of things. did get alot of red meat during christmas, steak , roast beef, ground beef , not your traditional christmas fare . we had alot of sickness so i ended up cooking baked spaghetti and ribeyes for the family.

overall so far epi smash is kicking in . i wish i had another bottle to run another two or four weeks to see what it could do . i am sure this is a pretty strong compound , not much form Blackstone is for wusses .

Neck what is the recommended run for this ?

what could i run to bridge it?
    i have some m1t on hand but was holding on to it for march. may just stay the course and ride this one out and take some time off.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

legs and shoulders tonight mixed up training session

torq /x reps workout for legs

7 minutes 3 mph treadmill warmup

leg extensions super set with seated curls
    80-30
    90-20
    100-15
    110-10
    120-8
    130-6

curls
    70-30
    80-20
    90-15
    100-10

lying curls
    70-4-10

seated calf raises
    155-4@15
    drop set on last set
    110-15
    100-10
    55-10
    45-6

shoulders
    bentover raises
    4 sets
    25-10
    30 for 3sets 10

front raises
    25-10
    30 for 3sets 10

bought some taurine and this nos/vasoliator called big blue . sample bottle 3 caps 30 minutes before workout. hit me about half way through pretty good , high focus , some pump . next time i'll give it more time .

wobbled out great leg punishment not to bad for shoulders but my energy was zapped by then . rest day tomorrow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why the left is scared to death of McCain's running mate.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:11 PM
  2. Every Man For Themselves....The Sale Is Come To An End!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 08:23 PM
  4. The Chiropractor is going to send me to the poor house...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 03:12 PM
  5. Looks like the ban is going to go through!
    By Fleetcare in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:20 AM