FORMASURGE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/DERMACRINE

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Mine came in today too!

Not 100% on whether I'm gonna use the forma now or later...

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Mine came in today too!

Not 100% on whether I'm gonna use the forma now or later...
    ever use formestane before?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

ever use formestane before?
    Sure haven't.

I've never used any AI before, but you guys were all telling me to save it for a cut. Which I will never do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sure haven't.

I've never used any AI before, but you guys were all telling me to save it for a cut. Which I will never do.
    lol...mainly because of it's drying out effect. make sure you send me a link when you do try it, curious to hear what you think.

5. went ahead and applied 2nd dose [2 pumps] of formasurge to neck and shoulders.

will take my 2nd dose of endosurge turbo around 30 minutes before bed on an empty.

6. so what are your thoughts so far? Got my BPS package also. Pretty quick
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so what are your thoughts so far? Got my BPS package also. Pretty quick
    ok, forgot how small the pumps were of formasurge, the lotion feeling that some were complaining about dries up quickly with a hair dryer. the dermacrine bottle is very slick, i really like it, looks very cool!! 2 pumps of dermacrine of each shoulder and neck was a breeze, easier to apply than androgel in all honesty. the dermacrine dries quickly but i hit it with the hair dryer anyways just out of habit i guess. btw-i put the 5th pump of dermacrine on balls, really heated the boys up, heat lasted for awhile too, but i have to admit, it was kinda nice, lol.

this is going to be easier than i 1st thought to fit this all in.

endosurge is too easy, 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner, 2 caps before bed on empty!!!

8. is it like IcyHot on your balls? bahaha

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    is it like IcyHot on your balls? bahaha
    no....

lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no....

lol.
    made me laugh

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    made me laugh

12. Oh snap glad I saw you were logging this will be epic as always!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh snap glad I saw you were logging this will be epic as always!
    thanks, packers for the kind words!!!

14. don't know how i forgot this....it has been very cold out here in indiana, when my package came it had sat on my porch for at least 2 hours in the cold. formestane has a rep for being hard to keep in solution, especially when cold...

before applying formasurge i put a coffe cup around half full in microwave for 2 minutes[until boiling] then dropped the formasurge in it for around 3-4 minutes, then shook like hell....i recommend this to everyone, but in paticular those who live in cold winter climates!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't know how i forgot this....it has been very cold out here in indiana, when my package came it had sat on my porch for at least 2 hours in the cold. formestane has a rep for being hard to keep in solution, especially when cold...

before applying formasurge i put a coffe cup around half full in microwave for 2 minutes[until boiling] then dropped the formasurge in it for around 3-4 minutes, then shook like hell....i recommend this to everyone, but in paticular those who live in cold winter climates!!!
    Good advice.

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Good advice.
    i just want every to get the most out of formasurge, i love the stuff!!!

17. I'm subbing, as I am REALLY interested in adding Formasurge to an upcoming run of Endosurge Turbo

18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'm subbing, as I am REALLY interested in adding Formasurge to an upcoming run of Endosurge Turbo
    welcome....any questions, ask away!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    welcome....any questions, ask away!!!
    hey, misfit...i just noticed those avi pics, that is awesome. also saw you are running dcp 2.0, you should start a log, it would be motivation for you, and for others...that is some great progress, congrats!!!

repped!!!!

btw-i will be running formasurge/dcp 2.0/vanillean next month.

20. I used Formestane last year, if only to try it out and see how well I'd respond. Given that I didn't have a "set" regiment, I felt my body responded to it, had some mild leanness and was dry from pissing so much.

I'll have to run again sometime next year.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I used Formestane last year, if only to try it out and see how well I'd respond. Given that I didn't have a "set" regiment, I felt my body responded to it, had some mild leanness and was dry from pissing so much.

I'll have to run again sometime next year.

glad you liked it...
    formestane has been my favorite for a long time, and with the price nutra is selling formasurge for now is the time to get some. hopefully nutra keeps formasurge at this price, but who knows...formasurge and dermacrine both selling for $30 each is a real deal, imo.

a big advantage formasurge has over other ai's like arimistane is it doesn't kill libido, instead the higher you dose the higher libido goes, imo. it doesn't effect my joints like arimistane either, even at high doses.

22. So you're eating below, at, or above maintenence right now? I saw you said you're going for more muscle/less fat. I just started forma/derma last night as ya know but am running slightly under maint on a CKD diet since I seem to lean out on CKD. Wondering if i shouldnt just be on standard diet and let the derma/forma do the extra cutting work for me.

23. oops, just saw that the price of formasurge went back up...you guys better jump on dermacrine while it's still on sale!!! hell, pp was selling the same dermacrine for close to $50 3-4 years ago!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by lbmuscle View Post
    So you're eating below, at, or above maintenence right now? I saw you said you're going for more muscle/less fat. I just started forma/derma last night as ya know but am running slightly under maint on a CKD diet since I seem to lean out on CKD. Wondering if i shouldnt just be on standard diet and let the derma/forma do the extra cutting work for me.
    my diet is a little above maintenance right now, i cut down to a weight i wasn't comfortable at...190...i feel my best weight is between 200-205. 6 years ago i was 260 at 18% bf, but i just couln't put the time and work into maintaining that weight as i got older...plus my joints didn't like the seriously heavy lifting and carrying around that weight in my 50's.

to answer you question, if your goal is simply to lean out then the stricter the diet the quicker the results, but i have learned that quicker is not always better. if you have a lot of 'bf' then you probably have excess estrogen, formasurge is going lean you out pretty quickly in my experience with the dermacrine helping to preserve muscle and keep test high while cutting...remember cutting fat will also increase test. i think slightly below maintenance is the way to go, trust me with formasurgedermacrine the results in the mirror are going to exceed the results on the scale...but over the course of running formasurge/ dermacrine at slightly below maintenance for a month i think you could safely expect to see a 5-7lb weight loss if you maintain diet properly....and workout on a regular basis, i suggest moderate weight at high reps when trying to cut weight and bf!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my diet is a little above maintenance right now, i cut down to a weight i wasn't comfortable at...190...i feel my best weight is between 200-205. 6 years ago i was 260 at 18% bf, but i just couln't put the time and work into maintaining that weight as i got older...plus my joints didn't like the seriously heavy lifting and carrying around that weight in my 50's.

to answer you question, if your goal is simply to lean out then the stricter the diet the quicker the results, but i have learned that quicker is not always better. if you have a lot of 'bf' then you probably have excess estrogen, formasurge is going lean you out pretty quickly in my experience with the dermacrine helping to preserve muscle and keep test high while cutting...remember cutting fat will also increase test. i think slightly below maintenance is the way to go, trust me with formasurgedermacrine the results in the mirror are going to exceed the results on the scale...but over the course of running formasurge/ dermacrine at slightly below maintenance for a month i think you could safely expect to see a 5-7lb weight loss if you maintain diet properly....and workout on a regular basis, i suggest moderate weight at high reps when trying to cut weight and bf!!!!
    Epic. Thank you. I guess I shouldn't say slightly below maintenance right now because I just got a desk job so everything I knew about my body burning calories has changed haha. Gotta be honest, I hate CKD, but I tend to like what it does for my body. I want to eat the most beneficial foods while taking these two supps. What do your macros look like?

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell, pp was selling the same dermacrine for close to $50 3-4 years ago!!!!
    Don't know too much about Dermacrine, but is this like PP's Sustain Alpha? Cause if so, Sustain Alpha was something I really wanted to give a-go!

27. Quote Originally Posted by lbmuscle View Post
    Epic. Thank you. I guess I shouldn't say slightly below maintenance right now because I just got a desk job so everything I knew about my body burning calories has changed haha. Gotta be honest, I hate CKD, but I tend to like what it does for my body. I want to eat the most beneficial foods while taking these two supps. What do your macros look like?
    right now i am between 3500 and 4500 cals depending on my level of activity on any given day. i focus on going heavy on protein, but due to my low blood sugar i am forced to eat more carbs than most even when cutting. i am a fitness nut and when i cut i focus on more cardio, 3 hours of tennis allows me to eat pretty much whatever i want and still maintain, cut some cals out and i lose weight quickly with lots of cardio...but thats me, you have to find what works for you, hell i actually enjoy listening to music while jogging on my basement treadmil for hours at a time.

28. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Don't know too much about Dermacrine, but is this like PP's Sustain Alpha? Cause if so, Sustain Alpha was something I really wanted to give a-go!
    similar but not the same...dermacrine has the ing of sustain listed 2nd on label[trans-resveratrol]...i consider dermacrine to be... sustain [advanced], lol.

i have tried both, both good...but dermacrine is better, imo.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, misfit...i just noticed those avi pics, that is awesome. also saw you are running dcp 2.0, you should start a log, it would be motivation for you, and for others...that is some great progress, congrats!!! repped!!!! btw-i will be running formasurge/dcp 2.0/vanillean next month.
    Thanks! I need to update that Avi pic, I think I have added a bit more lean mass and dropped a bit more fat since then

I might put up a log, but it might be a bit brief. I'm already through a bottle and a half of dcp 2.0 and loving it so far. I feel like I am recomping more than straight cutting, strength seems to be going up again
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

30. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Thanks! I need to update that Avi pic, I think I have added a bit more lean mass and dropped a bit more fat since then

I might put up a log, but it might be a bit brief. I'm already through a bottle and a half of dcp 2.0 and loving it so far. I feel like I am recomping more than straight cutting, strength seems to be going up again
    dude, you are a success story that needs to be told....i love it when people turn their lives around like that!!! you should be very proud!!!

btw-what was your starting weight?

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPS-FORMASURGE/ENDOSURGE
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:14 PM
  2. Starting Endosurge Turbo after finishing up Dermacrine
    By fatburner2007 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:46 AM
  3. Endosurge Turbo after Dermacrine