Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir I will do my best to recomp!!
it is my honest opinion that dermacrine will serve you well!!!

my workouts have been well above norm since starting this stack, increased motivation and aggression have led to more intensity...more intensity has led to more reps at higher than normal range. muscle fullness has honestly increased by a lot, it looks like i am flexing even when relaxed!!!

sex, sex, sex....i am having day dreams about it...not to mention those vivid dreams!!! holy cow, if someone were looking to increase libido...if this stack didn't do it for them, then forget about it!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW...that pretty much sums up how i am feeling. this stack is really bringing it for me...did 2 hours on the treadmill this morning, and afterwards i couldn't help but keep looking in the mirror. fullness plus leaness makes for a very happy me!!!

libido has become a hands on experience, more than my poor wife is up to, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just did a light arm workout to get some pump going. it didn't take much, pump seemed to come faster than norm. muscle fullness is definately happening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st thing this morning i put some dmso on my hands and rubbed it in where i was going to apply androderm-shoulders and neck. put androderm on, then put a pump of formasurge on neck and shoulders on top of androderm after it had dried for a few minutes, then hit it with hair drier for around 3 minutes.

then just awhile ago i put 2 pumps of dermacrine on each shoulder and 1 pump on balls, then hit it with hair drier.

around 7pm i will apply 2nd application of formasurge.

this was all done while wearing surgical gloves.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW...that pretty much sums up how i am feeling. this stack is really bringing it for me...did 2 hours on the treadmill this morning, and afterwards i couldn't help but keep looking in the mirror. fullness plus leaness makes for a very happy me!!!

libido has become a hands on experience, more than my poor wife is up to, lol.
just did a light arm workout to get some pump going. it didn't take much, seemed to come faster than norm. muscle fullness is definately happening.

Hmm, seems like a good workout :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
almost forgot...endosurge turbo i am dosing 2 with breakfast, 2 with meal around 3pm, and 2 before bed on empty stomach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6, horny as heck lol, but nothing to report on strength yet ..
i have been upping weight consistantly for 1st time in a long time. i think it may be due to the aggression and motivation i am feeling, that plus my endurance and overall health seem to be peaking. just plain old feeling strong and healthy....

i don't know about you, but when my libido is ramped up i feel very alpha, confidence is very high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had some outdoor work to do this morning...in the pouring rain. afterwards i did a decent upperbody workout in basement gym.

effects of this stack are really kicking in, i have to catch myself when i start to get short fused, aggression is way up but controllable when i have an outlet like hitting the weights. libido has become a monster....i may have to cut back on dosing if aggression and libido get any higher....can't believe i would be saying this, but at age 55 my libido is starting to get too high.

really been blessed this year, even though i have been spending a lot of time outdoors i haven't been sick, yet...knock on wood

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had some outdoor work to do this morning...in the pouring rain. afterwards i did a decent upperbody workout in basement gym. effects of this stack are really kicking in, i have to catch myself when i start to get short fused, aggression is way up but controllable when i have an outlet like hitting the weights. libido has become a monster....i may have to cut back on dosing if aggression and libido get any higher....can't believe i would be saying this, but at age 55 my libido is starting to get too high. really been blessed this year, even though i have been spending a lot of time outdoors i haven't been sick, yet...knock on wood
That is awesome! I might need to run this combo at some point. I know my most recent blood test showed my test levels at around 400 or so, I might need to try and boost that up. I'm looking at possibly apping for a run of max-bulk. How is EndoSurge Turbo as a PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is awesome! I might need to run this combo at some point. I know my most recent blood test showed my test levels at around 400 or so, I might need to try and boost that up. I'm looking at possibly apping for a run of max-bulk. How is EndoSurge Turbo as a PCT?
endosurge turbo would maximise the lower test in pct by upping free test, so imo it would be a valuable asset.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope endosurge isn't your only pct supplement though

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Guess I need to get some more stuff to do this right. I appreciate the advice!
Actually, for max bulk you can probably get away with not using the SERM. (I didn't realize that's what it was for lol).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't use a serm, I highly suggest erase pro, daa and and maybe a few other goodies

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'ive cut back to 3 pumps of dermacrine daily....as a combo dermacrine/formasurge is pretty kickass, running them together really kicks it up a notch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you don't use a serm, I highly suggest erase pro, daa and and maybe a few other goodies
as an ai i much prefer topical formestane like formasurge over arimistane, i feel formasurge is a vastly superior anti-estrogen, doesn't kill libido like arimistane can, and is much easier on the joints.

i am a huge fan of topical formestane and have been for MANY years!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the lack of updates...been busy volunteering at the V.A hospital. it really saddens me how many sick and injured vets spend the holidays alone, particularly the younger ones. i am no replacement for family and loved ones, but at least i am there to show them that people do care and appreciate the sacrifice they have made. the american legion and ladies auxillary is a great organisation, if anyone wants to donate to a worthy charity i highly recommend it, they do some really good things for our vets!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates...been busy volunteering at the V.A hospital. it really saddens me how many sick and injured vets spend the holidays alone, particularly the younger ones. i am no replacement for family and loved ones, but at least i am there to show them that people do care and appreciate the sacrifice they have made. the american legion and ladies auxillary is a great organisation, if anyone wants to donate to a worthy charity i highly recommend it, they do some really good things for our vets!!!
That's awesome, man! A very worthy cause :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
results:

aggression is very high...strength has gone up, i am up over 10lbs on some lifts even while cutting off 4lbs of bodyweight...libido is crazy high...mood is superb...muscle fullness is like i have a permapump...

this stack is treating me very well..even with sporatic workouts and a not so clen diet i am down 4lbs and looking lean but pumped up. my wife approves and even gave compliments!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
results: aggression is very high...strength has gone up, i am up over 10lbs on some lifts even while cutting off 4lbs of bodyweight...libido is crazy high...mood is superb...muscle fullness is like i have a permapump... this stack is treating me very well..even with sporatic workouts and a not so clen diet i am down 4lbs and looking lean but pumped up. my wife approves and even gave compliments!!!
Awesome job! Sounds like this combo is working quite well :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job! Sounds like this combo is working quite well :)
dermacrine/formasurge/endosurge might just be the best.....no, IS the best natural stack i've ever done....dermacrine and formasurge are nice products individualy, but stack them together and they make each other better, very complimentary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still dosing endosurge 2 caps 3 times daily. formasurge 2 pumps am and 2 pumps pm. dermacrine i have cut back from 5 pumps down to 3, the aggression was getting a little bad over the holidays at 5 pumps.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still dosing endosurge 2 caps 3 times daily. formasurge 2 pumps am and 2 pumps pm. dermacrine i have cut back from 5 pumps down to 3, the aggression was getting a little bad over the holidays at 5 pumps.
Lol, to avert possible in law deaths? ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, averting in-law deaths? ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, to avert possible in law deaths? ;)
lol...mostly to avoid those looks my wife gives me that tells me...'ok, big boy you aint getiing none tonight'....lots of motivation there, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to monitor that when I use it...thanks for the heads up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will have to monitor that when I use it...thanks for the heads up
glad to help....i highly recommend dermacrine and formasurge be ran together!!! the whole is much greater than the parts!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people liked the OG better, although I cant say Turbo looks like a poor formula.

I've got one coming so I can try it!
so, what do you think of the turbo? running it with formasurge and dermacrine it's hard to tell exactly how much of a role it is playing....i will say that taking it on an empty before bed has improved my sleep, but i am only getting the occassional vivd dream. on og endosurge the vivid dreams were nightly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, what do you think of the turbo? running it with formasurge and dermacrine it's hard to tell exactly how much of a role it is playing....i will say that taking it on an empty before bed has improved my sleep, but i am only getting the occassional vivd dream. on og endosurge the vivid dreams were nightly.
After almost one full bottle of use one thing I have noticed is morning wood lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only speak on libido and sleep effects from it. I was using Prime and Anabeta with it, so strength or body comp effects wouldn't have been as noticeable.

I did notice deeper sleep and better libido with it. I plan to run it as part of a PCT in this coming year (following my first cycle)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know i will be running 2nd bottles of dermacrine and formasurge, the results are fantastic!!!

undecided rather to run a 2nd bottle of endosurge turbo or substitute for dcp 2.0?