Endosurge Turbo Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Endosurge Turbo Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lmao well this certainly took a turn
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.

Can anyone explain this?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.

Can anyone explain this?
    if it were me i might think about having it re-tested...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if it were me i might think about having it re-tested...
    Why? You think its wrong?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why? You think its wrong?
    well, they busted the vile the 1st time...mistakes do happen!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

well, they busted the vile the 1st time...mistakes do happen!!!
    I don't know. I'm tending to think they are right. I have been very emotional lately.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

120 is insane, though. I know guys in the middle of cycle that run numbers lower than that.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree, have it tested again.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Work outs still feel good except that with my low caloric intake I feel spent sooner.

Im horny as hell and Im not crying over Bachata songs anymore so I think my estrogen has come down.

Im convinced this Endosurge is making me horny.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Work outs still feel good except that with my low caloric intake I feel spent sooner.

Im horny as hell and Im not crying over Bachata songs anymore so I think my estrogen has come down.

Im convinced this Endosurge is making me horny.
    Less calories usually add up to less energy. I was hooked on fasted training for awhile for some crazy reason and my training was always subpar.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tried it once just to see what it was about and ended up quitting early because it was the stupidest thing I had attempted. Every workout was weak, I was always hungry at the gym, and I'd get lightheaded all the time. For me- pointless and almost dangerous.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I tried it once just to see what it was about and ended up quitting early because it was the stupidest thing I had attempted. Every workout was weak, I was always hungry at the gym, and I'd get lightheaded all the time. For me- pointless and almost dangerous.
    It was weak and u became light headed because you were hungry and weren't eating!!! Anabeta does the same thing if u don't eat.

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

LOL, I know why! That was where I was going with my comment- it is silly.

I could never take Anabeta and try anything like that. We literally almost doubled our household grocery bill when I was using that. Waking up at 3am and making sandwiches and eating a tub of yogurt almost nightly.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

LOL, I know why! That was where I was going with my comment- it is silly.

I could never take Anabeta and try anything like that. We literally almost doubled our household grocery bill when I was using that. Waking up at 3am and making sandwiches and eating a tub of yogurt almost nightly.
    Freakin awesome!

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Ok, I havent been to the gym this whole week because of the holidays and work and my girl is going to Thailand for a month and a half but im still horny and I have still maintained 75% of my size. So I think this product is worth it, if for nothing else, libido. But I suspect it may be making me fart.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Ok, I havent been to the gym this whole week because of the holidays and work and my girl is going to Thailand for a month and a half but im still horny and I have still maintained 75% of my size. So I think this product is worth it, if for nothing else, libido. But I suspect it may be making me fart.
    I'll have to monitor my farting when I use it in a week or 2 lol

17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And the downside?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But I suspect it may be making me fart.
    And the downside?
  19. Diamond Member

increased test or even free test takes time to actually increase strength, when i 1st went on trt my test went from 82 to 800 in amonth. increase in libido was almost immediate, but the strength gains didn't come until around 3rd month, and were mostly due to increased energy and motivation. what it will do is aid in protein synthesis, so upping protein intake should result in some extra mass if workouts are maxed out, which in turn should account for some extra strength.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

increased test or even free test takes time to actually increase strength, when i 1st went on trt my test went from 82 to 800 in amonth. increase in libido was almost immediate, but the strength gains didn't come until around 3rd month, and were mostly due to increased energy and motivation. what it will do is aid in protein synthesis, so upping protein intake should result in some extra mass if workouts are maxed out, which in turn should account for some extra strength.
    That's why I dose test boosters for 8 weeks

21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    That's why I dose test boosters for 8 weeks
    truth be known all test booster should say run for 8 weeks for best results, but i think manufacturers are affraid of losing potential customers who don't have budget to buy 2....the label of endosurge turbo says 'may be run for 8 consecutive weeks, then take 4 weeks off'...that is probably as close as it gets, imo.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

truth be known all test booster should say run for 8 weeks for best results, but i think manufacturers are affraid of losing potential customers who don't have budget to buy 2....the label of endosurge turbo says 'may be run for 8 consecutive weeks, then take 4 weeks off'...that is probably as close as it gets, imo.
    I thought most test booster were recommended (as per label instructions) to be used 8 on/4 off.

Personally, (not BPS recommendations) I think 12 is where most people will see the best results. You figure they take 3-4 weeks to really kick in, then you only get 4-5 weeks of extra progression. When you run it for 12 you get 4 weeks of a "loading" phase followed by 8 weeks of gains.
    Last edited by jimbuick; 11-30-2013 at 09:16 PM.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I thought most test booster were recommended (as per label instructions) to be used 8 on/4 off.

Personally, (not BPS recommendations) I think 12 is where most people will see the best results. You figure they take 3-4 weeks to really kick in, then you only get 4-5 weeks of extra progression. When you run it for 12 you get 4 weeks of a "loading" phase followed by 8 week's of gains.
    I agree but the average person who works out thinks 1 bottle is a miracle drug then don't see results and think the product is bunk

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I will be going back to the gym Monday. So far libido still up. Will let you guys know about strength this week.
  25. Diamond Member

I will be going back to the gym Monday. So far libido still up. Will let you guys know about strength this week.
    good man.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Libido increase=winning!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

That's exactly what you were looking for, right?

What are you now? 2 weeks into the run?

I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I know I'm going to stock up at that price
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

That's exactly what you were looking for, right?

What are you now? 2 weeks into the run?

I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.
    That price is just crazy man. Lovin it!!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

That's exactly what you were looking for, right? What are you now? 2 weeks into the run? I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.
    Yes, thats exactly what I was looking for. Only thing is my girl left for Thailand Sunday and will be gone until the 18th of January.
    I am going to The Dominican Republic thursday to finish my tooth implant but I will remain loyal. I love her very much. I know it sounds gay but Im getting old now. Not that I didnt have a heart when I was younger. I would feel guilty for playing for about 5 minutes but now its different. Besides, all the girl is DR have shaved vaginas. I like it natural.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yes, thats exactly what I was looking for. Only thing is my girl left for Thailand Sunday and will be gone until the 18th of January.
    I am going to The Dominican Republic thursday to finish my tooth implant but I will remain loyal. I love her very much. I know it sounds gay but Im getting old now. Not that I didnt have a heart when I was younger. I would feel guilty for playing for about 5 minutes but now its different. Besides, all the girl is DR have shaved vaginas. I like it natural.
    It doesn't sound gay lol, keep in mind that l am actually married
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I'm on anabeta and my libido is high. I'm about to add in endosurge. ...can't imagine what I'm gonna be like

34. Diamond Member

nothing gay about having morals and principals, world would be much better if more had them, imo.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Sorry I havent posted in a while; but training is coming along well, at least as well as it can off cycle. I've kept 75% of my mass and am doing a Salsa show case on the 21st and actually trying to bulk down a bit. I'm doing a lot of cardio and my libido is definitely up.
    I'm having my first colonoscopy and need a doctor's clearance. I'm going today and going to see if I can get him to give me another blood test to check Free test and Total Test. Endosurge in my opinion so far has been a good bridge and libido booster.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Sorry I havent posted in a while; but training is coming along well, at least as well as it can off cycle. I've kept 75% of my mass and am doing a Salsa show case on the 21st and actually trying to bulk down a bit. I'm doing a lot of cardio and my libido is definitely up.
    I'm having my first colonoscopy and need a doctor's clearance. I'm going today and going to see if I can get him to give me another blood test to check Free test and Total Test. Endosurge in my opinion so far has been a good bridge and libido booster.
    That's good to hear.

I'd definitely like to see blood test results if you do get them.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

awesome man.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

That's good to hear.

I'd definitely like to see blood test results if you do get them.
    I will try. My doctor is kind of skitish about doing so many blood tests.
  39. Diamond Member

more frequent updates might be nice, joe
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

more frequent updates might be nice, joe
    Will do. I was late for mu appointment yesterday so he couldnt see me. Had to reschedule for Friday.
    I missed the gym last night. Im actually now trying to bulk down a bit because I have a Salsa show case in the 21st and I have been told I look too stiff. I feel im actually over dancing to make up for my bulkiness. This will be my third show case but im still nervous; plus im stressed because my girl is not with me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EndoSurge Turbo
    By dsade in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 09:19 AM
  2. Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 01:33 PM
  3. BPS EndoSurge Turbo Testosterone Elevation (Sponsored Log)
    By braskibra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:52 PM
  4. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM