Endosurge Turbo Log

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it once just to see what it was about and ended up quitting early because it was the stupidest thing I had attempted. Every workout was weak, I was always hungry at the gym, and I'd get lightheaded all the time. For me- pointless and almost dangerous.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it once just to see what it was about and ended up quitting early because it was the stupidest thing I had attempted. Every workout was weak, I was always hungry at the gym, and I'd get lightheaded all the time. For me- pointless and almost dangerous.
It was weak and u became light headed because you were hungry and weren't eating!!! Anabeta does the same thing if u don't eat.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I know why! That was where I was going with my comment- it is silly.

I could never take Anabeta and try anything like that. We literally almost doubled our household grocery bill when I was using that. Waking up at 3am and making sandwiches and eating a tub of yogurt almost nightly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I know why! That was where I was going with my comment- it is silly.

I could never take Anabeta and try anything like that. We literally almost doubled our household grocery bill when I was using that. Waking up at 3am and making sandwiches and eating a tub of yogurt almost nightly.
Freakin awesome!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, I havent been to the gym this whole week because of the holidays and work and my girl is going to Thailand for a month and a half but im still horny and I have still maintained 75% of my size. So I think this product is worth it, if for nothing else, libido. But I suspect it may be making me fart.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I havent been to the gym this whole week because of the holidays and work and my girl is going to Thailand for a month and a half but im still horny and I have still maintained 75% of my size. So I think this product is worth it, if for nothing else, libido. But I suspect it may be making me fart.
I'll have to monitor my farting when I use it in a week or 2 lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And the downside?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
increased test or even free test takes time to actually increase strength, when i 1st went on trt my test went from 82 to 800 in amonth. increase in libido was almost immediate, but the strength gains didn't come until around 3rd month, and were mostly due to increased energy and motivation. what it will do is aid in protein synthesis, so upping protein intake should result in some extra mass if workouts are maxed out, which in turn should account for some extra strength.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
increased test or even free test takes time to actually increase strength, when i 1st went on trt my test went from 82 to 800 in amonth. increase in libido was almost immediate, but the strength gains didn't come until around 3rd month, and were mostly due to increased energy and motivation. what it will do is aid in protein synthesis, so upping protein intake should result in some extra mass if workouts are maxed out, which in turn should account for some extra strength.
That's why I dose test boosters for 8 weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's why I dose test boosters for 8 weeks
truth be known all test booster should say run for 8 weeks for best results, but i think manufacturers are affraid of losing potential customers who don't have budget to buy 2....the label of endosurge turbo says 'may be run for 8 consecutive weeks, then take 4 weeks off'...that is probably as close as it gets, imo.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truth be known all test booster should say run for 8 weeks for best results, but i think manufacturers are affraid of losing potential customers who don't have budget to buy 2....the label of endosurge turbo says 'may be run for 8 consecutive weeks, then take 4 weeks off'...that is probably as close as it gets, imo.
I thought most test booster were recommended (as per label instructions) to be used 8 on/4 off.

Personally, (not BPS recommendations) I think 12 is where most people will see the best results. You figure they take 3-4 weeks to really kick in, then you only get 4-5 weeks of extra progression. When you run it for 12 you get 4 weeks of a "loading" phase followed by 8 weeks of gains.

Last edited:
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought most test booster were recommended (as per label instructions) to be used 8 on/4 off.

Personally, (not BPS recommendations) I think 12 is where most people will see the best results. You figure they take 3-4 weeks to really kick in, then you only get 4-5 weeks of extra progression. When you run it for 12 you get 4 weeks of a "loading" phase followed by 8 week's of gains.
I agree but the average person who works out thinks 1 bottle is a miracle drug then don't see results and think the product is bunk

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I will be going back to the gym Monday. So far libido still up. Will let you guys know about strength this week.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido increase=winning!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be going back to the gym Monday. So far libido still up. Will let you guys know about strength this week.
That's exactly what you were looking for, right?

What are you now? 2 weeks into the run?

I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's exactly what you were looking for, right?

What are you now? 2 weeks into the run?

I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.
That price is just crazy man. Lovin it!!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
That's exactly what you were looking for, right? What are you now? 2 weeks into the run? I don't know if you hopped on the endosurge turbo black friday deal, but I think it's lasting through cyber monday for $22.
Yes, thats exactly what I was looking for. Only thing is my girl left for Thailand Sunday and will be gone until the 18th of January.
I am going to The Dominican Republic thursday to finish my tooth implant but I will remain loyal. I love her very much. I know it sounds gay but Im getting old now. Not that I didnt have a heart when I was younger. I would feel guilty for playing for about 5 minutes but now its different. Besides, all the girl is DR have shaved vaginas. I like it natural.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, thats exactly what I was looking for. Only thing is my girl left for Thailand Sunday and will be gone until the 18th of January.
I am going to The Dominican Republic thursday to finish my tooth implant but I will remain loyal. I love her very much. I know it sounds gay but Im getting old now. Not that I didnt have a heart when I was younger. I would feel guilty for playing for about 5 minutes but now its different. Besides, all the girl is DR have shaved vaginas. I like it natural.
It doesn't sound gay lol, keep in mind that l am actually married :laugh:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on anabeta and my libido is high. I'm about to add in endosurge. ...can't imagine what I'm gonna be like

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing gay about having morals and principals, world would be much better if more had them, imo.:cheers:

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Sorry I havent posted in a while; but training is coming along well, at least as well as it can off cycle. I've kept 75% of my mass and am doing a Salsa show case on the 21st and actually trying to bulk down a bit. I'm doing a lot of cardio and my libido is definitely up.
I'm having my first colonoscopy and need a doctor's clearance. I'm going today and going to see if I can get him to give me another blood test to check Free test and Total Test. Endosurge in my opinion so far has been a good bridge and libido booster.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I havent posted in a while; but training is coming along well, at least as well as it can off cycle. I've kept 75% of my mass and am doing a Salsa show case on the 21st and actually trying to bulk down a bit. I'm doing a lot of cardio and my libido is definitely up.
I'm having my first colonoscopy and need a doctor's clearance. I'm going today and going to see if I can get him to give me another blood test to check Free test and Total Test. Endosurge in my opinion so far has been a good bridge and libido booster.
That's good to hear.

I'd definitely like to see blood test results if you do get them.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
more frequent updates might be nice, joe:sgrin:
Will do. I was late for mu appointment yesterday so he couldnt see me. Had to reschedule for Friday.
I missed the gym last night. Im actually now trying to bulk down a bit because I have a Salsa show case in the 21st and I have been told I look too stiff. I feel im actually over dancing to make up for my bulkiness. This will be my third show case but im still nervous; plus im stressed because my girl is not with me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I was late for mu appointment yesterday so he couldnt see me. Had to reschedule for Friday.
I missed the gym last night. Im actually now trying to bulk down a bit because I have a Salsa show case in the 21st and I have been told I look too stiff. I feel im actually over dancing to make up for my bulkiness. This will be my third show case but im still nervous; plus im stressed because my girl is not with me.
please don't tell me you have a white suit like travolta in saturday night fever, lol.

you ever hear of a song by santa esmerelad called 'don't let me be misunderstood'? a cuban guy in my division in the navy used to play it all the time...when you said salsa made me think of that song, lol.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
please don't tell me you have a white suit like travolta in saturday night fever, lol. you ever hear of a song by santa esmerelad called 'don't let me be misunderstood'? a cuban guy in my division in the navy used to play it all the time...when you said salsa made me think of that song, lol.
LOL!! No i never heard of it. Im more of a Bachata guy. I just took up Salsa because its so popular but now I like some if it. Mostly Colombian.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL!! No i never heard of it. Im more of a Bachata guy. I just took up Salsa because its so popular but now I like some if it. Mostly Colombian.
lol...i think that song was more disco than salsa, that guy used to get dressed up and go to clubs a lot when ship was in port...he did get a lot of chics though, but that was in late 70's.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I couldnt go to the gym last night. I was too tired from dance class and being stressed out about the show case and missing my girl. I will go tonight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what are your thoughts on the product so far?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too tired from dance class to train?? Lol just messing with ya

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
so what are your thoughts on the product so far?
I believe it has helped me keep much of my gains and MOST important helped me to recover my libido from my cycle. Which to me at 44 years of age is even more important.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it has helped me keep much of my gains and MOST important helped me to recover my libido from my cycle. Which to me at 44 years of age is even more important.
So, it did exactly what you were hoping it would? :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!! With the exception of Prolactrone this is the only OTC supplement that has done what it claimed it would do that I needed it to do.
Very good to hear. I know alot of supps get talked up alot and I hate to see ppl waste money.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok great news, my doctor agreed to blood tests today for my pre op for my colonoscopy and cyst removal on my back. I asked for Total and Free Test, estrogen and Prolactine. I reminded him that my last test I had high estrogen so id like to retest. He agreed.
So now i can give you guys actual medical results not just how i feel. I will scan and post sometime next week when I get the results back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok great news, my doctor agreed to blood tests today for my pre op for my colonoscopy and cyst removal on my back. I asked for Total and Free Test, estrogen and Prolactine. I reminded him that my last test I had high estrogen so id like to retest. He agreed.
So now i can give you guys actual medical results not just how i feel. I will scan and post sometime next week when I get the results back.
nice.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My weight has gone up from 185-187 to 189-191. I havent checked my body fat% but is this normal?