Brain Candy log (adrafinil, piractam and alpha GPC)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Man you are right about sulbutiamine being pretty nasty... Usually coffee will hide tastes pretty well but I still had a tough time getting sulbutiamine down. I took about 100mg Friday night just to make sure I didn't have any allergy to it and Saturday I tried 500mg which didn't seem to do much. I tried 1g yesterday and still didn't feel much of anything from it. Also yes I noticed since starting the noots my alcohol tolerance has gone down, after just a beer I start to feel like i drank 3... Strange feeling since I can usually hold my liquor pretty well but hey that just makes it cheaper to go and have a good time lol. I always crave junk food so I can't imagine sulb affecting me in that way. I'm curious as to how other people dose sulb and what they take with it to get the alert and awake feeling many report. I took it with a shake that had MCT oil in it so I would think I had the fat soluble aspect covered. Other than that nothing new to report, the next few days at work I'll be busy so I have the the adrafinil and FXT ready to go.
    Alright i was making sure it wasn't just me who has had a lower alcohol tolerance lol. I figured you would comment on the taste first. But Sulb only effects your D1 receptors (dopamine) giving you a better mood (good for an antidepressant on a stack) and it does act as a mild stimulant in some cases. Sulb stacks really well with racetams, so taking it when you take your piracetam would work. I take my sulb when i take pramiracetam. But there isn't a waiting period for sulb to kick into your body, a lot of people use it "when needed".. so you could just be one of those who don't notice the effects. I'd try it a few more times, play with the dosages (dont go over 1g, 400-1000mg is the recommended dose).. If you don't notice anything at all, then id say trash it. But before thinking about doing so, just play around with it, take it at different times when you take other noots (try it when you take the adrafinil / FXT).. stuff like that.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Alright i was making sure it wasn't just me who has had a lower alcohol tolerance lol. I figured you would comment on the taste first. But Sulb only effects your D1 receptors (dopamine) giving you a better mood (good for an antidepressant on a stack) and it does act as a mild stimulant in some cases. Sulb stacks really well with racetams, so taking it when you take your piracetam would work. I take my sulb when i take pramiracetam. But there isn't a waiting period for sulb to kick into your body, a lot of people use it "when needed".. so you could just be one of those who don't notice the effects. I'd try it a few more times, play with the dosages (dont go over 1g, 400-1000mg is the recommended dose).. If you don't notice anything at all, then id say trash it. But before thinking about doing so, just play around with it, take it at different times when you take other noots (try it when you take the adrafinil / FXT).. stuff like that.
    I have a few days off coming up so I will play around with the dosage and the timing. I'm thinking I may try it in the bullet proof coffee mixture first thing in the AM.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%

I never noticed anything from Sulb either.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I never noticed anything from Sulb either.
    With Caffein I do but by itself not too much...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

Well after trying it a few times over the weekend I can say sulb goes well with the bullet proof coffee mixture. That is probably the only time I felt a difference in mood as I felt like I could take on anything from a tough gym day or an exam (but this could've been just from the coffee). Outside of that mixture though I can't say I really felt the sulb at all. I'll use up what I got pre workout with a cup of the coffee and see how it goes for a bit. I tried dosing between 500mg-1000mg but didn't notice a difference at the varying dosages so I'll probably stick at around 800mg like most people recommend. Also I did try using it the one day with the adrafinil but didn't notice anything other than the adrafinil kick in.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Push50's Alphamine and Alpha T-2 cut Log
    By Push50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:32 AM
  4. piracetam and alpha GPC longterm,,issues?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:51 AM