50days of Xgels AnabetaElite Al-Car500&MicroGMS Sponsored

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    I like the details about the changes and what you are seeing from the products you are using. Helps me understand better than just reading the manufacturers information.
    If this log is giving you insight as to how the products work I am doing my job
    Where is the cruise destination?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    If this log is giving you insight as to how the products work I am doing my job
    Where is the cruise destination?
    The plan was to cruise out to the Caribbean but we actually changed our mind a few days back. We decided to celebrate our anniversary with a trip to New Orleans instead (I better change that title!). We have never been there and we both have always wanted to go. It's paid for and booked!!! I'm so damn excited so it's going to feel like an eternity leading up to it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    The plan was to cruise out to the Caribbean but we actually changed our mind a few days back. We decided to celebrate our anniversary with a trip to New Orleans instead (I better change that title!). We have never been there and we both have always wanted to go. It's paid for and booked!!! I'm so damn excited so it's going to feel like an eternity leading up to it.
    Man, that sounds like an awesome trip! You have to tell me how the gumbo is. That is one of my signature dishes but I have never had the real Creole stuff!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Nola is amazing. I went for a week and ate out 3 meals a day. Some of the best food on the strip. Acme oyster house is a must! And if you see a small hole in the wall spot... Stop and check it out chances are it'll be some of the best stuff you can eat

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nola is amazing. I went for a week and ate out 3 meals a day. Some of the best food on the strip. Acme oyster house is a must! And if you see a small hole in the wall spot... Stop and check it out chances are it'll be some of the best stuff you can eat
    I agree I think this is true where ever you go. When I went to Italy the small mom and pop restaurants were 100% better than the flashy tourist traps
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Loving your fun facts lol.

    Looking huge as usual. Traps are poppin'.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  7. I'm in to follow along bro. I'm going to be all about natty stacks soon so I'm keen to see how this works out for you !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in to follow along bro. I'm going to be all about natty stacks soon so I'm keen to see how this works out for you !
    Its good to have you here man!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  9. Chest today my back in between my shoulders are hella sore!

    Morning motivation: Get stupid by Mac Dre

    Incline DB press 60X12X2 75X8X4
    Flat DB press 75X8X4
    Decline DB press 75X12X4
    Hoist Incline 2plates ES +one 25 8X4
    hoist flat 3 plates es 8X4
    Machine flies 170 12X3
    Incline DB flies 40 X12X3
    Incline hammer DB press 45X8X4

    Fun fact of the day: Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool! He changed it every 2 innings!

    Name:  images-13-150x150.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  8.0 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nola is amazing. I went for a week and ate out 3 meals a day. Some of the best food on the strip. Acme oyster house is a must! And if you see a small hole in the wall spot... Stop and check it out chances are it'll be some of the best stuff you can eat
    I'm writing this down right now...

  11. Rest day I got my other bottle of xgels an alcar with a nifty little pill container in the mail today
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. ok well I lied I got bored and decided to go to the gym

    Afternoon Delight: Warrior by Swollen Members

    Warm up
    Straight leg deadlifts 135 X10X2

    Deadlifts 315X5X3 365X3X2
    Seated calf raises 2 plates ES 5X5
    Bulgarian split squat 50lb DBs 5 reps each leg 5 sets
    Standing Calf Raises 295 5X5
    DB box step ups 50lb DB 5X5
    1 leg leg press 165 5x5 SS with 1 leg calf press 165 5x5

    Notes: Im starting to think that I never really pushed my self on my dead lifts. While It was heavy i felt I could do more.

    Fun Fact on this day in 1789 Congress created the Post Office
    Name:  captf6c59b8bfab6455f9f5b400b59309be1new_stamps_wx109.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  88.2 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    ok well I lied I got bored and decided to go to the gym

    Afternoon Delight: Warrior by Swollen Members

    Warm up
    Straight leg deadlifts 135 X10X2

    Deadlifts 315X5X3 365X3X2
    Seated calf raises 2 plates ES 5X5
    Bulgarian split squat 50lb DBs 5 reps each leg 5 sets
    Standing Calf Raises 295 5X5
    DB box step ups 50lb DB 5X5
    1 leg leg press 165 5x5 SS with 1 leg calf press 165 5x5

    Notes: Im starting to think that I never really pushed my self on my dead lifts. While It was heavy i felt I could do more.

    Fun Fact on this day in 1789 Congress created the Post Office
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****89 229"/>
    Impressive!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Impressive!
    Well Thank you, Thank you
    Name:  b7dbdf7f538720935689e60c070112b3.gif
Views: 157
Size:  421.4 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. That is a very low cut tank!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    That is a very low cut tank!
    spagettie strap
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    spagettie strap
    And skinny jeans

  18. Subbed! Just need to catch up
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Subbed! Just need to catch up
    Good to have you big guy!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  20. I'm in bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm in bro.
    You know its a party when LTL gets in the building
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    You know its a party when LTL gets in the building
    This comment is LTL approved.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You know its a party when LTL gets in the building
    Name:  2mrVw.gif
Views: 220
Size:  1.11 MB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm in bro.
    Man I Have a packed house! Its great to have you here.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  25. I went to the gym today to do back and after I finished my warm up I felt really sore all over so I decided to do an hour of foam rolling, stretches, and core stabilization exercises making sure I stayed in a constant state of motion. After I got done I felt great, and was sweating up a storm. I have noticed that these past 3 or 4 work outs I have been sweating a lot.

    Notes on body changes: My body has been consistently tight and I feeling "Fuller through out the day like I have a continuous pump going on. It is most noticeable in my chest.

    Fun fact: Llamas are born with an extra pair of fighting teeth that they use to bite off other llamas’ testicles making them the only fertile male in the group.
    Name:  crazy_llama_by_CoraCee.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  22.7 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:46 AM
  3. Gt81: The art of the Comeback! 1-T Tren Log (sponsored)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:04 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in