TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Page 7 of 105 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    3G Creatine
    1sc Agmatine

45sec rests between each set and 4.0.2.0 tempo, biceps same rest with 3.0.3.1 tempo (the zero was a 5-ish on the last 2-3 reps of the last 3 sets).

Dumbbell Bench Press 70

Set 1 : 50x12
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 50x10
    Set 4 : 50x10
    Set 5 : 50x10
    Set 6 : 50x10
    Set 7 : 50x10 Started feeling a burn on this one.
    Set 8 : 50x10
    Set 9 : 50x10 Started getting a little difficult to hit last two.
    Set 10 : 50x10

|
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 45.5

Set 1 : 35x9

Set 2 : 35x5 ?
    Set 2 : 30x4

Set 4 : 30x10
    Set 5 : 30x9
    Set 6 : 30x8
    Set 7 : 25x10
    Set 8 : 25x10
    Set 9 : 25x10
    Set 10 : 25x10
    |
    Notes

Meh. I got good pumps, but after getting up at 3 am, spending 3 hours on the road, then 8 hours sitting in training class I was spent.

My options this week are a treadmill, elliptical, an adjustable bench, and DB's 5#-50#. I plan on getting some sleep tonight and training again after class tomorrow, doing God knows what, but if I feel sluggish tomorrow I'll start doing my early morning training.

On another positive note, about half way through the trip I noticed that my iPhone deleted every single one of my contacts. That list was 6-7 years in the making, and I only have one or two numbers memorized. Needless to say, I'm happy about it. I'm hoping its a temporary glitch, but I'm thinking not...
    My iPhone did the exact same thing awhile back.
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Great looking workout, and I am impressed that you have Dumbells at the hotel gym. I have never seen that, ever.
    •   

3. QUOTE=kenpoengineer;4225165]GVT for the arms? Nice burn. I hope you synced contacts with either the cloud or a computer.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    GVT for arms is amazing, especially when supersetted...the arms just soak with blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My iPhone did the exact same thing awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Great looking workout, and I am impressed that you have Dumbells at the hotel gym. I have never seen that, ever.
    I was definitely starting to get a burn, and can feel some fatigue in those muscles this morning. Not sure is call them DOMs though. I will try and do back today, I guess with just rows and overhead (lying) raise (lat squeezing). Any other opinions on exercises? No, no pull-up bar.

I did have it synced with Cloud. I'll go see if there is a RESTORE option. It's weird because I never hit any buttons. Opened the txt page and all the names disappeared in front of my eyes.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  4. TGR's Cheetos Chraining

Face down incline rows, standing bent over rows, you could do a modified db deadlift kinda thing as well. Check out those cluster sets. 10-15 second rests between sets guarantee you'll feel a burn
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. That's a good idea, I think I will give that a try.
    FINAFLEX REP

6. Pre:
    About 1/2 scoop Agmatine
    3g Creatine

Tempted to take Jack3D, but I've taken so little stim(s) recently I was worried I wouldn't sleep tonight. Not sure how my evening downtime is post strenuous workout is, either.

12 min at a 135+ HR on various height mountain climb elliptical (whatever the heck that means) as a warmup:

Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row, 45 sec rest between sets:

Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 7 : 50x10
    Set 9 : 50x10

Note: Started to feel heavy at the end. Since I didn't have more weight, I probably should have lowered this to 30sec rests. I still got a good burn!
    |
    Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row, 10 sec rest between sets:

Set 1 : 50x4
    Set 2 : 50x4
    Set 3 : 50x4
    Set 4 : 50x4
    Set 5 : 50x4
    Set 6 : 50x4
    Set 7 : 50x4
    Set 8 : 50x4
    Set 9 : 50x4
    Set 10 : 50x4

I was really struggling an my form was starting to slip near the middle of these. I pushed through though, and got a great burn plus starting sweating pretty good.
    |
    Dumbbell Deadlift, 20 sec rest between sets:

Set 5 : 50x8
    Set 7 : 50x8
    Set 9 : 50x6
    Set 10 : 50x7

And... BAM! Drenched in sweat, and my low back was on fire. So bad so, that I struggled on the treadmill afterwards. I felt the squeeze in my late at the top, no doubt from the burn from the previous two exercise.
    |

Thanks Wasme and Reggie! Your routines helped my exercise come through in the tiniest gym I've ever seen!
    FINAFLEX REP

7. nice lifts man
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    About 1/2 scoop Agmatine
    3g Creatine

Tempted to take Jack3D, but I've taken so little stim(s) recently I was worried I wouldn't sleep tonight. Not sure how my evening downtime is post strenuous workout is, either.

12 min at a 135+ HR on various height mountain climb elliptical (whatever the heck that means) as a warmup:

Note: Started to feel heavy at the end. Since I didn't have more weight, I probably should have lowered this to 30sec rests. I still got a good burn!
    |

I was really struggling an my form was starting to slip near the middle of these. I pushed through though, and got a great burn plus starting sweating pretty good.
    |

And... BAM! Drenched in sweat, and my low back was on fire. So bad so, that I struggled on the treadmill afterwards. I felt the squeeze in my late at the top, no doubt from the burn from the previous two exercise.
    |

Thanks Wasme and Reggie! Your routines helped my exercise come through in the tiniest gym I've ever seen!
    Good stuff here brodda. Putting some use to those useless hotel gyms

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    About 1/2 scoop Agmatine
    3g Creatine

|

|

|

Killed it!
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Nice set up there Thomas... Beast mode!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

11. Reps on reps man, great way to make a mountain out of a molehill!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

12. Thanks bro's!
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Stealing those routines for when I'm out if town next week! Nice!

14. Yeah Ken, now that you've been empowered by Focus you're honor-bound to do your best to show up Register for the Greatest Workouts in the Crappiest Hotel Fitness Rooms award - but I gotta say, Register is off to a pretty smokin' start
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah Ken, now that you've been empowered by Focus you're honor-bound to do your best to show up Register for the Greatest Workouts in the Crappiest Hotel Fitness Rooms award - but I gotta say, Register is off to a pretty smokin' start
    RJ is smokin me on the sheer volume of the workouts. I'm thinking I'll need SD to even come close to him! Lol. Next week I'll do my best though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah Ken, now that you've been empowered by Focus you're honor-bound to do your best to show up Register for the Greatest Workouts in the Crappiest Hotel Fitness Rooms award - but I gotta say, Register is off to a pretty smokin' start
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    RJ is smokin me on the sheer volume of the workouts. I'm thinking I'll need SD to even come close to him! Lol. Next week I'll do my best though.
    Ha!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm definitely in no competition, especially since I may do well on one body part, but I'm a slouch on others. Lu may not claim all crappy hotel weight rooms, but this one, this week, is under my reign.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Speaking of slouchy exercises, I had a crappy one last night in shoulders. I've finally decided I'm enough days into training that I should study, so I haven't sat down and organized the workout for posting yet. I'll get to it later, either during a break or after my bicep/tricep exercise.
    FINAFLEX REP

18. YESTERDAY:

Pre:
    1/2s Agmatine
    1/2s Creatine

Warmup:
    Elliptical with resistance x12 min

NO super sets

Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 45 sec rests

Set 1 : 40x10
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 40x10
    Set 4 : 40x10
    Set 5 : 40x10
    Set 6 : 40x10
    Set 7 : 40x10
    Set 8 : 40x9
    Set 9 : 40x8
    Set 10 : 40x8
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise, 15 sec rests

Set 1 : 15x4
    Set 2 : 15x4
    Set 3 : 15x4
    Set 4 : 15x4
    Set 5 : 15x4
    Set 6 : 15x4
    Set 7 : 15x4
    Set 8 : 15x4
    Set 9 : 15x6
    Set 10 : 15x6

Next time I need to lower the rest to 10s, or raise the weight to 20.
    |
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 22.67

Set 1 : 15x4
    Set 2 : 20x4
    Set 3 : 15x4
    Set 4 : 20x4
    Set 5 : 15x4
    Set 6 : 15x5
    Set 7 : 15x5
    Set 8 : 15x5
    Set 9 : 15x6
    Set 10 : 15x7

Same thing, maybe. The 20's felt heavy, but the 15's felt way light.
    |
    Notes

TODAY

Pre:
    1/2s Creatine
    No More Agmatine**

Warmup:
    Treadmill, various speed, various incline, 10mins

Super Set 1, Biceps, no break, triceps, 10 sec break before repeat:

Twisting Standing Dumbbell Curl 39.67

Set 1 : 35x4
    Set 2 : 35x4
    Set 3 : 35x4
    Set 4 : 35x4
    Set 5 : 35x4
    Set 6 : 35x4
    Set 7 : 35x4
    Set 8 : 35x4
    Set 9 : 35x4
    Set 10 : 35x4
    |
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickback 39.67

Set 1 : 30x4
    Set 2 : 30x4
    Set 3 : 30x4
    Set 4 : 30x4
    Set 5 : 30x4
    Set 6 : 30x4
    Set 7 : 35x4
    Set 8 : 35x4
    Set 9 : 35x4
    Set 10 : 35x4

Note:
    Started to get a nice burn. I should've upped the kickbacks to 35's in the beginning, but I'm still trying to find my weights with these.
    |

Second Super Set:
    Triceps, no break, Biceps, 30 sec break:

Dumbbell Seated Overhead Tricep Extension 66.67

Set 10 : 50x9
    Set 11 : 50x9
    Set 12 : 50x8
    |
    In/Out Curl 33.33

Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 3 : 25x10
    Set 4 : 25x10
    Set 5 : 25x10
    Set 6 : 25x10
    Set 7 : 25x10
    Set 8 : 25x9
    Set 9 : 25x9
    Set 10 : 25x9
    Set 11 : 25x9
    Set 12 : 25x9

These really topped off my workout with a great pump!
    |
    Notes:

Sorry my updates are short, I have to get back to studying. Only 2 1/2 more days till I'm back to my home routine.

**I decided to stop the Agmatine, but I'll leave the Creatine at 2.5-3 scoops until...
    I GET TO LOG SOME FINAFLEX PRODUCTS!! WOOT!

Also, no other stims till. I want a fresh break. It helps that I've only had 3-4 scoops Jack3D in the last 3+ weeks. I'll post the link here when it's about to start. In the mean time, Country ha his FINAFLEX log reserved so you can always grab your seat there, too.

Continuing my crappy diet and studying till bed, then chest (I think) tomorrow after training....
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Awesome volume Reg..

You will love the Stimul8 and MaxPUMP. I have never tried CreaTrona but I am sure it will be very effective.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Awesome volume Reg..

You will love the Stimul8 and MaxPUMP. I have never tried CreaTrona but I am sure it will be very effective.
    I'm very much looking forward to it. I actually have to do some more research on Creatrona myself.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Still taking notes on these "hotel gym" /GVT workouts. I can feel the lactic acid burns from here! Nice job RJ. You are going to love that Finaflex stack, especially starting clean of stims.

22. Lactic acid burns? Oh no...

Yeah man, I'm really excited!
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Horrible Tampa traffic, a day of Florida statute and Constitution class, and the test tomorrow... Probably no chest today. Maybe I'll get something in in the morning if I feel good about my prep for the test.
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Sweet bro, is this a job requirement? Or like continuing education?

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sweet bro, is this a job requirement? Or like continuing education?
    This phase is a job requirement. Anything after this is continuing education.
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    This phase is a job requirement. Anything after this is continuing education.
    Nice, i love learning new stuff. Save all of your certificates!! Makes you more marketable.

27. I've done nothing since Thursday... My processed food intake last week was horrendous. I think I'm >10 bloated, and my stomach looks like it is.

I think I did well on my test, and I'm glad that whole experience is over.

Tomorrow starts my lifting week off in a real gym, thank God, and I'm hitting legs GVT/Wasme style. I will be following a GVT-like routine for the next ___?____, but making my own adjustments. Right now, it's looking like I'll be doing LegsAbs/ChestBack/BiTriAbs/Shoulders/ChestBackAbs/___arms?___/OffDay. I'll post my breaks between super sets daily since they change depending on the size of the muscle.

Dropping my calories down to 2200-ish for the next couple weeks to drop some junk, with re-feeds on Sunday and and maybe Wednesday.

Very much looking forward to my FINAFLEX log!! And, I may include G8 on the weekends if I hit my budget this month. Not eating out and not having to buy gas this past week has been awesome, and kiddos tuition is up-to-date, so, now I just have to tell the wife I get to spend some $!
    Also, I can't do melatonin anymore, because:
    A) It doesn't keep me asleep; it just helps me fall back asleep faster
    B) I've noticed that it dehydrates me at night if I don't pound water, can cause a slight head ache, and constipates me. Adding more water that late isn't an option, because I really don't want to wake up every 30 instead of every hour. Besides, I'm >gallon already.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change my profile picture via mobile? This thing is way outdated, and I'm tired of seeing it, honestly.
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Click on your avi, this takes you to your profile, then click on your avi again. And there you go.

29. Sweet. AM allows it, Tapatalk doesn't. Thanks brother.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet. AM allows it, Tapatalk doesn't. Thanks brother.
    Nice AVI! Father and son, FTW! (At least I think it is, it's so small on my phone app)