TGR's Cheetos Chraining

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Next week! Plugged the numbers and printed my sheets thanks to Joh's excel inputting. I will open the log in the next day or two. Gonna pay close attention to your accessory sets and such.
Ight. I should start putting in all my reps and sets then for the small muscle/ISO work for u too see a better look of my accessory. I usually go by feel for accessory. Mainly high volume, fluff work. Nothing too taxing. Only using two big lifts per workout. Like my sumo day mixed with oly squats. Or squats and GMs, bench and Db press.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ight. I should start putting in all my reps and sets then for the small muscle/ISO work for u too see a better look of my accessory. I usually go by feel for accessory. Mainly high volume, fluff work. Nothing too taxing. Only using two big lifts per workout. Like my sumo day mixed with oly squats. Or squats and GMs, bench and Db press.
I'm ok with fluff. I want to get the main lifts right. My bench and DL's look so light the first few cycles and that kinda has me down, but I was told that there is a method to the madness. At least with week 1 there is an unlimited rep set and week 3 multiple single sets.

Who knows though, this may be harder than I think. The squats don't look easy, but I've also had several back-to-back bad squat sesh's.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm ok with fluff. I want to get the main lifts right. My bench and DL's look so light the first few cycles and that kinda has me down, but I was told that there is a method to the madness. At least with week 1 there is an unlimited rep set and week 3 multiple single sets.

Who knows though, this may be harder than I think. The squats don't look easy, but I've also had several back-to-back bad squat sesh's.
The first 2-3 cycles will be lighter, but remember the first few sets are really a rolling warm up to prime the nervous system for the movement pattern. Then you unleash hell on the heaviest AMRAP set and try to always set rep PR's here, every workout. Or, if you feel very froggy, you only do the prescribed reps for the 3rd set and then start doing Joker Sets - you keep adding 5% of your training max to the bar and rocking out singles as long as you're confident you won't miss. Wendler advises to only do these at most every other week, as you're basically doing a higher volume Max Effort day instead of the bread and butter repetion-based work.

If your squat is too heavy now, it's gonna bury you within about 4 cycles. When in doubt, use a lighter number for your training max. Your TM should be 90% of your CURRENT 1RM, generally. You should be able to work up to your TM if you had to on any given day, whether you worked overtime or only had 2 hours of sleep or missed 3 meals. Your TM should be your any day of the week number.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He told me on the way home that this was the most fun, outside of hunting, that he's had in a long time. That made my night. It was a real nice track and venue. Crazy price tho...
That's priceless!!! Those moments are the best and rare when they're teenagers!! So glad you got to do that with him! Love the pic!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another rest day. That makes three straight. It was cold and the bed felt so good.

I have to get it the next few days though. Going to the FSU game Saturday, helping my mom move furniture Sunday, and will probably hunt from Monday to Friday next week. That's a definite off for that whole week. I guess I'll put off my MASS 550 until I get back.

justanotherj

justanotherj

Awards
Nothing wrong with off days.

Sometimes work is a bit much and I don't feel bad missing a few days in the gym.

Just slam oreos, jameson, and PR next session.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with off days.

Sometimes work is a bit much and I don't feel bad missing a few days in the gym.

Just slam oreos, jameson, and PR next session.
Mmm. I need to find the PB Oreos.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stooooop with the Oreos! Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im pretty much a sleeve person as well!

orero.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Thank God I don't have any lying around.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
I think they are vanilla...

justanotherj

justanotherj

Awards
You will make right with your criminal words against Jameson.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Is that the Janet Jameson...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Fat. Lazy. Grouchy. Long line of drama since I been gone. But I'm back at. New gym. New state. Enrolled in school. I'm bout to be gettin after it. How have u been??

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat. Lazy. Grouchy. Long line of drama since I been gone. But I'm back at. New gym. New state. Enrolled in school. I'm bout to be gettin after it. How have u been??
Gettin fat also. Same 'ole, really. What pre are you using?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
After the tragic loss are the finalex crew still posting like before I disappeared??

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Kind of wondered what happened to you...

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Ain't trying to be an a$$ but don't remember talking to u b4

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
I was around back during your MASS550 log. You started having problems with inlaws and their list of things for you to work on toward the end of that run. I think you were in NC right?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Yeah I was. Stuffs been super hectic since then but I'm back thankfully