Getting Shredded with DCP 2.0

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215582
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the final review! 4.5/5, sounds like a winner to me.

  2. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    Rep Power
    4337191
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Really solid log big guy! Looking jacked - your weight is a solid 166, no doubt! Your biceps have always been so well-developed, & that most recent pic shows how much definition they're currently displaying with you being as lean as you are now. Great work.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thanks for the final review! 4.5/5, sounds like a winner to me.
    Yes sir!! Already noticed a difference in the amount I sweated today during training. Wasn't even close to how much it had been!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really solid log big guy! Looking jacked - your weight is a solid 166, no doubt! Your biceps have always been so well-developed, & that most recent pic shows how much definition they're currently displaying with you being as lean as you are now. Great work.
    Thanks Hyde, I appreciate it bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    I've really noticed a difference since stopping the DCP 2.0. My muscles are looking softer, and I don't sweat nearly as much
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've really noticed a difference since stopping the DCP 2.0. My muscles are looking softer, and I don't sweat nearly as much
    Yeah, that was big for me too on DCP 2.0 - the sweats for no apparent reason. You've been inside sitting at a desk all day and you look like you been walking around in the summer heat all day...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, that was big for me too on DCP 2.0 - the sweats for no apparent reason. You've been inside sitting at a desk all day and you look like you been walking around in the summer heat all day...
    I already miss that!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Power
    689811
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    63.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I already miss that!!
    Same. I need to order a couple more bottles
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Same. I need to order a couple more bottles
    Me too, but I've got some Dermacrine staring me in the face for the end of the month!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215582
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Me too, but I've got some Dermacrine staring me in the face for the end of the month!!
    Now you're talking my language! Dermacrine, my all time favorite. I bet it goes great with some DCP.
  11. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Now you're talking my language! Dermacrine, my all time favorite. I bet it goes great with some DCP.
    I'm thinking Dermacrine for a month as a test booster for my next stack and then a month of FormaSurge and then another DCP run.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    I'm about go on an epic bulk at the end of the month
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215582
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm thinking Dermacrine for a month as a test booster for my next stack and then a month of FormaSurge and then another DCP run.
    Sounds like a plan to me! Fun times ahead!
  14. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me! Fun times ahead!
    Prs to break and what not lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. Getting shredded with Clenbuterol?
    By Nsutton15 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 07:13 PM
  3. Getting Shredded with ALPHAMINE!!! (Unsponsored)
    By jcwhiteside96 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:03 PM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in