A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah if you get near the 8 hour mark there is no grogginess at all. Could also be that you woke up earlier in the process to urinate than normal so you felt more disoriented? Still if on duty a lower dose is a good idea.
    I think I was just beat from the day and felt disoriented when I woke up from a deep sleep. Nothing concerning.

Full scoop last night was great. Not too much of a difference between a half and full, so I'll keep it at a half so I can keep taking it longer
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

I think I was just beat from the day and felt disoriented when I woke up from a deep sleep. Nothing concerning.

Full scoop last night was great. Not too much of a difference between a half and full, so I'll keep it at a half so I can keep taking it longer
    Half scoop is my personal sweet spot. Btw make sure to shake the tub. G8 settles quite a bit so you might be thrown off a bit by the dosage in that regard. I noticed if I let it sit two days without shaking then I get a little denser half scoop then when it's shaken and fluffy. Plus all the good stuff is at the bottom then

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Half scoop is my sweet spot too. Great relaxation and great sleep and shaking it is definitely recommended.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the advice gents.

Squats 5x5@75% of T1RM Cycle 2

All training maxes increased 5# & 10# respectively.

Squats
    Bar x15 + EFS Knee Sleeves, Olympic shoes
    145x15
    235x5
    325x3
    392x5x5 + Belt

Brutal

GHR/Unilateral Leg Press
    BWx5x12/270x4x12

BCAA+SAA x1 scoop following the squats. Refreshing!!

I felt a tad spaced out and nauseous today so I breezed through the assistance work to get home. I refuse to get sick.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I refuse to get sick.
    me too - seems to work, only get sick maybe 1x every other yr
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    me too - seems to work, only get sick maybe 1x every other yr
    I've had sick people around me for the past 2-3 months and continue to avoid it. Been lucky, real lucky. Being sick blows.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I've had sick people around me for the past 2-3 months and continue to avoid it. Been lucky, real lucky. Being sick blows.
    Cursed yourself.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I get sick like once a year and will usually vomit anything I eat and end up losing 10lbs

Rest of the year I'm fine lol

So I normally set alarms on my phone every 5 minutes until I have to get up. It's annoying but if I don't, I'll silence it and continue sleeping. This way I'm a bit more conscious by the 5th alarm to know I gotta get up.

This morning the first alarm went off. Laid there thinking Id fall back asleep. Nope. Not with G8. I'm feeling rested enough to get my ass out of bed for work.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I get sick like once a year and will usually vomit anything I eat and end up losing 10lbs

Rest of the year I'm fine lol

So I normally set alarms on my phone every 5 minutes until I have to get up. It's annoying but if I don't, I'll silence it and continue sleeping. This way I'm a bit more conscious by the 5th alarm to know I gotta get up.

This morning the first alarm went off. Laid there thinking Id fall back asleep. Nope. Not with G8. I'm feeling rested enough to get my ass out of bed for work.
    Ah, the power of good supplements. I used to love the snooze button too. More often than not, I wake up before the alarm anymore. Was annoying at first but I'm glad when I don't have to hear that wretched sound.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

No gym today. I don't have it in me after work today. Rather spend the few hours I have with mini-me.

BCAA+SAA and G8 cocktail commencing in 30 minutes. Let the green help me sleep!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ah, the power of good supplements. I used to love the snooze button too. More often than not, I wake up before the alarm anymore. Was annoying at first but I'm glad when I don't have to hear that wretched sound.
    I hate the sound of my alarm. Really makes me angry but its necessary evil for me.

No gym today. I don't have it in me after work today. Rather spend the few hours I have with mini-me.

BCAA+SAA and G8 cocktail commencing in 30 minutes. Let the green help me sleep!
    Sometimes a rest day must be taken, plus family time is a great time.

Sleep you shall once it kicks in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

No lifting updates. Unsure when I'll hit the gym again.

Dosed 1/2 scoop G8 and 1 scoop BCAA+SAA last night around 830, asleep by 915, up at 530. Solid sleep as usual.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

No lifting updates. Unsure when I'll hit the gym again.

Dosed 1/2 scoop G8 and 1 scoop BCAA+SAA last night around 830, asleep by 915, up at 530. Solid sleep as usual.
    Sleeping good every night is boring isn't it?

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Sleeping good every night is boring isn't it?
    I gotta say, I haven't had a single dream on F8. Out like a ****ing light.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

This is something I actually really enjoy. Most sleep aids produce vivid dreams and since when I dream I have nightmares I don't like that lol. No such problems with G8.

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

indeed - works for me like that too on G8!

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I hadn't used G8 in a while because of the baby. I went back to it recently. He's not so much a ninja anymore in my sleep, or at least I don't feel it. G8 is the jam!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

So...3 days off and barely eating kicked my ass bigtime.

Bench 5x5@75% of T1RM

Bench 215x5x5 (miscounted, thought it was 210 until the third set, oh well)

Incline Bench
    70x5x10

DB Rows
    150x5x8 Wanted to vomit

Low Pulley Facepulls
    70x5x10

Rolling Tricep Extentions
    45+ Red Mini x5x10

1 scoop BCAA+SAA on the drive home
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is something I actually really enjoy. Most sleep aids produce vivid dreams and since when I dream I have nightmares I don't like that lol. No such problems with G8.
    I have the same problem, so looking forward to my first dosing tonight - and solid sleep with no dreams!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's funny cuz I don't find myself dreaming at all either with G8. If I did then I sure as hell don't remember any of them haha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I can vouch for that as well - It's a whole different level of passing out. I was thinking about that it's sorta like the difference between setting a PC to sleep vs shutting it down.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Deads 5x5@75% of T1RM http://youtu.be/wVUqBiPpqkM

Warmup
    Agile 8
    Hip Distractions
    SuperD's Hip Alignment

Sumo 376x5x5
    446x3 + 4"
    Block 446x1 Hook Grip Experiment

SSB Squat, beltless w/ knee sleeves & oly shoes 215x8
    265x8
    285x8
    305x8
    325x8

Leg Press
    495x3x15

GHR
    BW x2x10
    +25x2x8
    BW x15

Standing Banded Crunches
    Strong blue x5x15

Agile 8 and various distractions

Annnnnnnnnnd 1 scoop BCAA+SAA in 12oz of water during the GHRs to finish things off. Yum
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I full scooped it last night.

I dosed around 930 and was sound asleep by 10. Didnt wake up once throughout the night. Mini-me woke me up around 630. It felt like I slept until 9-10am because of how strong I slept.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    That's funny cuz I don't find myself dreaming at all either with G8. If I did then I sure as hell don't remember any of them haha
    Exactly my experience last night.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Exactly my experience last night.
    It's pure sleep. No BS dreamin lol
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Psh, who mixes BCAA's with a spoon? This guy does.

Took 1 scoop BCAA+SAA and 1/2 scoop G8 last night, spoon stirred in 8oz of water and an ice cube for 20 seconds. No grit. The BCAAs actually mixed instead of floated at the top.

I slept past 7am for the first time in months. Asleep at midnight and awake at 1030. Didnt wake up once.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  27. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not with it, but last night was one of the nights without it and I had all kinds of dreams.

Can't say I recall any dreams from any of the nights I've used it either....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not with it, but last night was one of the nights without it and I had all kinds of dreams.

Can't say I recall any dreams from any of the nights I've used it either....
    The nights I take a break from it, I'll dream. Nothing super in depth, but I know there was something in my mind thinking.

Nights with G8, I'm dead asleep. I'm not so dead that I can't be woken up. It's just good dreamless sleep.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Are you guys going 5 on 2 off?
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I'm kinda random about it. Tomorrow I gotta be up early so I'm not taking it tonight
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Week 1 Cycle 2 OHP 5's Week

Warmup
    Defranco Simple 6, substitute ball for roller Banded Bully, strong

OHP
    115x5 (65%)
    135x5 (75%)
    150x9 (85% AMRAP)
    135x5

Rest Pause Set @ 65%, Rest 20"
    115x12/6/4

Standing Unilateral DB Press
    35x3x20

Pull-ups
    BW x5x8 x7 x6

JM Press
    135x3x15

Facepulls/Barbell Curls

Made it as fast of a workout as I could. I feel pretty wrecked from the last two workouts after the crap week. Getting the blood moving in there felt great though. Had my BCAA+SAA intra workout today.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I am. I don't use it on Friday/Saturday.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I'm kinda random about it. Tomorrow I gotta be up early so I'm not taking it tonight
    Thanks... I can see that would be a good way to go.
    FINAFLEX REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Thanks... I can see that would be a good way to go.
    Three on one of, two in one off works well to. As long as you get that break then there shouldn't be any diminished returns.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Three on one of, two in one off works well to. As long as you get that break then there shouldn't be any diminished returns.
    Thanks Monte.. probably the way I'll go as I do 2 heavy days, day off, 3 hypertrophy days, one off.. so my off days I wont use.
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Squats 5x3@85% of T1RM

Squats
    445x5x3

Romanian Deadlift
    315x8

Annnnnnnd work interrupted.

Sippin on some BCAA/SAA as we speak.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Bench 5x3@85% of T1RM

Warmup
    Simple 6
    Agile 8

Bench
    235x5x3

Pin Press
    235x3
    275x2x3

DB Press
    80x10
    85x2x8
    90x8

Meadows Rows
    90x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x8
    130x7

Low Pulley Facepulls
    55x5x15

V-Grip Tri Pressdown
    160x5x12

Banded Crunches

So....2 scoops of BCAA+SAA's with 32oz of ice water during this session. I was in the gym for about 2 hours and didnt get as much food in me as I had wanted beforehand. It kept me going and we'll see how the DOMS is.

So I took off G8 the last 2 nights. I was laying in bed at work with my mind running 100mph, wishing I had some G8 on me.

That being said, I'll take advantage of having to do nothing tomorrow morning for once, and take a full scoop of G8.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Annnnnnnd work interrupted.
    damn work anyway
    what are they thinking, interrupting you?

you're a machine bro, great looking training going on in here
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn work anyway
    what are they thinking, interrupting you?

you're a machine bro, great looking training going on in here
    I know right?? I have things to pick up and put down.

Appreciate it. Finally have some G8 flowing through me as we speak.

Lights out for this mofo. I like the calming effect it has.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Family is at the beach this week and my only days off are Wed/Thurs, outside of that, I'm at work overnight. That being said, scooped a full G8 last night. Woke up at 630 to let the dog out then slept until 11. It was absolutely beautiful. It's been a long while since I've slept that well, and for so long.

Today's 2+ hour long session was fueled by 1.5 scoops of BCAA+SAA

Deadlift 5x3@85% of T1RM
    http://youtu.be/XIGf-VkC_B4

Sumo
    416x5x3

4" Sumo Block Pull
    466x1
    466 + minibands x1
    486 + minibands x1
    506 + minibands x1

Cambered Bar Good Mornings
    245x10
    265x2x10
    155x15

Front Squat
    135x5 + Knee sleeves
    225x5
    275x5 + Belt
    315x5

Cable Crunches/Wood Choppers/Upside down kettlebell holds/Bodyweight lunges

Abother callouse ripped open. Had super glue with me this time at least. 506+bands was the ugliest rep ever. I caught myself trying to shimmy up the bands. Oh well. Good session. Been here a few hours.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 Months of drug-free work...
    By captain chet in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:55 AM
  3. New pics: 230lbs. @ 5'10, 7 months of lifting
    By cakedonkey in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM