Push50's Alphamine and Alpha T-2 cut Log

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting a while to get started on this stack! Excited. Very excited.
I will begin on Sunday August 4th.

This is my first time to log a PES product and this is not a sponsored log. I will do my best to be straight forward, honest and unbiased.

I will be 47 on Friday the August 2nd. I am currently at 175 lbs. and 22% body fat based off a 3 point caliper pinch test.

My diet will be fairly clean with mostly "All Whites" egg whites, tuna, tilapia, shrimp and the occasional serving of Extra lean ground beef 97/3 or steak as my source of protein. When it comes to steak I prefer the flatiron, it's inexpensive for the size and tender and tasty when rare although it does have a higher fat content.
My carbs will come mostly from fresh vegetables. I will not incorporate fresh fruits since I will be trying to avoid the sugars the they would provide.
My fats will come primarily from my protein and vegetable sources, however, some will come from mixed nuts, and extra virgin olive oil.

Supplemental Vitamins as follows: AM Taurine 3 gm Arginine 1000 mg Fish oil Triple Strength Flax Seed oil 1000 mg Glucosamine w/Chondroitin 1500 mg /1200 mg PM D-3 1000 iu eod B-50 eod Multi Vitamin Glucosamine w/Chondroitin 1500 mg /1200 mg Niacin 500 mg Magnesium Complex 250 mg Potassium Gluconate 595 mg ASA 83 mg Weekly

My workouts will, by necessity, be restricted to cardio, yoga and cardio kickboxing with AM workouts being 60-90 minutes and PM workouts lasting 30-60 minutes. I will be in the gym Monday -Friday and take weekends off to be with my family.

I will update my log at least 3 days a week and more if I see the need arise. Any and all constructive criticism and comments are welcome and encouraged.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Off to a winning start 50...!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So I hit the tread mill Monday and Tuesday morning for 45 minutes and then stretches for 15 minutes. Bootcamp Monday evening for 1 hour and cardio kickboxing this evening for 1 hour. Been joking that since my injury that all I can do is workout like a girl, dang, I don't want to do it any more these cardio classes are tough. Anyway, weighed his morning and I'm sitting at 174.2.

Loving the feel of the Alphamine and the Alpha T2, especially in the mornings. Crap loads of energy and without a doubt appetite suppression. The Alphamine mixes well in about 8 oz of water. No floaties or residue noted in the shaker. I'm not a big fan of fruit punch but I have to admit that the flavor of the Alphamine isn't bad.

More on Thursday if I survive my next two days of cardio classes. I will also update my 3 point on Monday.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So my workouts have been running like this: AM: Tread mill for 45 minutes then stretching for 15 minutes. Tuesday and Thursday I use the super forearm machine and do 3 sets of 10 with grips, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls as well as wrist supination and pronation.
AM workouts are restricted to Monday -Thursday so that I have some time with the family.
PM: Monday and Wednesday- 60 minutes of Bootcamp Tuesday and Thursday -60 minutes of cardio Kick Boxing On Saturday and Sunday I do yoga in the morning and that is my only weekend workouts.
3 point today has me sitting at 17.4 % and weight is at 172.8 lbs.
The biggest issue I have had with the Alphamine is the appetite blunting. I have to be sure to make myself eat because I can go all day with out even thinking about food, and that is very unusal for me. For the up side, I have awesome levels of energy and get up an go. No problems sleeping, which is what I was afraid would happen, but I sleep like a baby. I have been sleeping only 5-6 hours instead of 7-8 but I am waking up in a better mood and looking forward to the day.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So my workouts have been running like this:
AM: Tread mill for 45 minutes then stretching for 15 minutes. Tuesday and Thursday I use the super forearm machine and do 3 sets of 10 with grips, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls as well as wrist supination and pronation. AM workouts are restricted to Monday -Thursday so that I have some time with the family.
PM: Monday and Wednesday- 60 minutes of Bootcamp Tuesday and Thursday -60 minutes of cardio Kick Boxing
On Saturday and Sunday I do yoga in the morning and that is my only weekend workouts.
3 point today has me sitting at 17.4 % and weight is at 172.8 lbs.
The biggest issue I have had with the Alphamine is the appetite blunting. I have to be sure to make myself eat because I can go all day with out even thinking about food, and that is very unusal for me. For the up side, I have awesome levels of energy and get up an go. No problems sleeping, which is what I was afraid would happen, but I sleep like a baby. I have been sleeping only 5-6 hours instead of 7-8 but I am waking up in a better mood and looking forward to the day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start to this Push! I'd try not to totally neglect fat intake and still get some fattier protein sources in there if need be and I wouldn't avoid fruits because of sugar.

This stack should get you rolling in the right direction though and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever thought about giving HIIT a go for your cardio?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought about giving HIIT a go for your cardio?
Agreed and Subb'ed. Push this is a good idea. A HIIT session or two a week for your cardio may be really helpful.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, kill it push!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
As for HIIT I have a brachial plexus injury with some paralysis in the left hand so I'm very limited on what I can do. Sometimes I feel like I am pushing it doing as much as I am doing. Even just the impact of running at 7 mph on the treadmill increases the pain and I hurt worse for 2-3 days.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for HIIT I have a brachial plexus injury with some paralysis in the left hand so I'm very limited on what I can do. Sometimes I feel like I am pushing it doing as much as I am doing. Even just the impact of running at 7 mph on the treadmill increases the pain and I hurt worse for 2-3 days.
You don't want to aggravate an injury like that for sure. Take it easy bro.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Weight is down to 172.2. Not very dramatic but it's getting there. Appetite blunting with the Alphamine and T2 is just unbelievable. I am actually setting reminders so that I don't forget to eat. Of course I am busy from the time I get up at 4am till I go to be at 9 ish. More later

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is an awesome stim, but not sure I'm seeing the thermogenic a that I expected. Weight is maintaining around 172-174. I will recheck BF on Wednesday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is an awesome stim, but not sure I'm seeing the thermogenic a that I expected. Weight is maintaining around 172-174. I will recheck BF on Wednesday.
Are you dosing it on an empty stomach? Benefits are far more pronounced for me when doing so.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I am dosing on any empty stomach. That being said, my schedule is all screwed up so workouts are sometimes sporadic. But I make every attempt to hit the gym both am and pm. Sometimes I may only have 30 minutes but I take advantage of it.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Haven't log in a while. My schedule is still crazy, it's the start of the lee winter construction push. My workouts are down to once a day, out of necessity.
I have completed my alpha t2 and just started my second bottle of Alphamine.
My doctors has increases my weight limit to 25 lbs so for the last 3 weeks I have been hitting arms, shoulders, and back hard three times a week. I realize that 10 lbs per had isn't much but coming up from 5 lbs is a big jump. I have been as aggressive as I can be, doing 30 sets of 30 with all arm, shoulder and back workouts. I have just in the last 3 weeks put on 6 lbs and my body fat has dropped to 15.5%.
I guess this is my last entry for this log. I have loved the energy the Alphamine provides and with the addition of he alpha t2 the increAse in sweating has been pronounced. I don't feel , however that I can provide a great review of these products given my low key workouts. I will in the future when I am back at 100% run them together again an look forward to greater results.
My results have been good don't get me wrong. I dropped around 6.5% body fat, I just feel that if I was able to give 100% my results would have been better.