Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

Express shipping and add a bottle lol
    If I wasn't so broke, I'd do it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14.

Weighed in at 151.5 lbs, that is +2.5lbs.

The past few days I have been extremely sleep deprived. 4 hours of sleep each day. I decided to hit the gym today for back day even though I was exhausted. I killed it. Went up a notch in seated rows from 195 which I can usually only do 6, and did 135x12 165x10 195x8 205x7. I was very happy about that. Targeted my upper traps as well because they are usually lagging and they were more pumped than I have ever seen them., Preworkout stack was dialed in perfectly(conquer+hemavol+12.5 mg ephedrine), and I had a total of 9 prime spaced out throughout the day before I hit the weights, so all of this probably helped me achieve such a good pump. All these factors helped me kick a$$ today. I'm very happy with my stack so far. Wish I had 2 more bottles.
  3. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Day 14.

The past few days I have been extremely sleep deprived. 4 hours of sleep each day. I decided to hit the gym today for back day even though I was exhausted. I killed it. Went up a notch in seated rows from 195 which I can usually only do 6, and did 135x12 165x10 195x8 205x7. I was very happy about that. Targeted my upper traps as well because they are usually lagging and they were more pumped than I have ever seen them., Preworkout stack was dialed in perfectly(conquer+hemavol+12.5 mg ephedrine), and I had a total of 9 prime spaced out throughout the day before I hit the weights, so all of this probably helped me achieve such a good pump. All these factors helped me kick a$$ today. I'm very happy with my stack so far. Wish I had 2 more bottles.
    Nice work brother! glad to see you got your sweet spot down!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

IN

Better late than never I guess haha. Looks like things are going well!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    IN

Better late than never I guess haha. Looks like things are going well!
    Classic34! I was wondering if you were gunna chime in.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14.

Nice job killing your workout (and just getting in the gym) despite feeling exhausted. It's great to hear the stack is treating you well. Did you decide to stick with the 6/9 dosing for the remainder of your bottle?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15

Chest and Tri Day,

I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance.
    PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!
    I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lol
    Thats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!
    Prime is the real deal.

Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
    • Major Increase in Mood.
    • Alpha-Male feeling.
    • Increased Aggression.
    • STRENGTH INCREASE.
    • Size Increase.
    • Weight Increase(most likely muscle).
    • Motivational Increase.(less procrastination and more all day energy)

Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.

Stay tuned for more updates!!
  8. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15Chest and Tri Day,I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance. PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lolThats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!Prime is the real deal.Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
    • Alpha-Male feeling.
    • Increased Aggression.
    • STRENGTH INCREASE.
    • Size Increase.

Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.Stay tuned for more updates!!
    Nice work, LP! That's a whole lot of positive results! Kill it bro!
    Current Log:

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15Chest and Tri Day,I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance. PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lolThats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!Prime is the real deal.Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
    • Alpha-Male feeling.
    • Increased Aggression.
    • STRENGTH INCREASE.
    • Size Increase.

Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.Stay tuned for more updates!!
    Cant wait man! Keep killing it!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15

Chest and Tri Day,

I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance.
    PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!
    I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lol
    Thats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!
    Prime is the real deal.

Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
    [*]Major Increase in Mood.[*]Alpha-Male feeling.[*]Increased Aggression.[*]STRENGTH INCREASE.[*]Size Increase.[*]Weight Increase(most likely muscle).[*]Motivational Increase.(less procrastination and more all day energy)[*]

Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.

Stay tuned for more updates!!
    Congrats on the PR bud! You're a strong dude.

VERSA-1™ and PRIMEģ is a mean combo. I'm about a month in with both (first time stacking them) and experiencing much of what you've mentioned as well. It's awesome!

Hopefully, you can grab another bottle man. I'd love to see what you can accomplish with an additional month.
    PES Representative
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

Bike ride and circuit day.
    Pre cardio stack.:
    3 Prime
    1 Versa-1
    1 erase
    10g BCAA
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop OEP Powder
    12.5mg Ephedrine
    1.5g alcar

Kicked ass in my circuit. Felt super strong. Once again destroyed the muscle ups. It was a text-book solid workout, until my ride home. Huge thunderstorm. The wind and rain nearly blew me off the sidewalk. Still tried to keep my normal pace. My legs were so tired by the end of that short ride back, I was ready to pass out. Lol Another good day as far as mood goes, even though I bumped it down to 6 caps of Prime a day. Till next time...
  12. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

Bike ride and circuit day.
    Pre cardio stack.:
    3 Prime
    1 Versa-1
    1 erase
    10g BCAA
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop OEP Powder
    12.5mg Ephedrine
    1.5g alcar

Kicked ass in my circuit. Felt super strong. Once again destroyed the muscle ups. It was a text-book solid workout, until my ride home. Huge thunderstorm. The wind and rain nearly blew me off the sidewalk. Still tried to keep my normal pace. My legs were so tired by the end of that short ride back, I was ready to pass out. Lol Another good day as far as mood goes, even though I bumped it down to 6 caps of Prime a day. Till next time...
    Nice work LP!
    Current Log:

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22.

Last day on Prime/Versa 1 stack. Wish I could do more like 45-60 days. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash in my budget right now to keep going.

Today was Chest/Tri/trap day. Killed it again. Did the 100's 8times on DB flat bench today. That's my strongest ever. Every day on prime I have felt stronger and stronger. Could only imagine if I ran it for 8weeks(a sponsored run of 3 bottles would be nice ;-) cough cough ). My goal was to gain muscle and lose fat. During the run, I also focused on getting more size on my traps, shoulders and upper chest. I really have noticed a huge improvement. Pictures don't to it justice. I'm definitely in the best shape if my life and have been getting more and more compliments everyday. Loving it.

Weighed in at 151lbs. That's up 2lbs of solid muscle. I have noticed that I have gotten much leaner as well. Once again, my poor quality of pics don't do it justice, will have someone else take my pictures next time so I can do a proper pose without having to focus on taking my picture. My guess is I'm down about 1 1/2 percent bf from where I started, but I can't be certain, I don't trust body fat calipers. The one I have measured me at 7% on 3 different occasions throughout the day. Love this product. It has me feeling like a million bucks. Would certainly recommend. Only downside I can find is the price, 2 bottles at 6/9 protocol is a must on this stuff. A+ in my book USP labs.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome job with the log man! You absolutely killed your run and the pictures back it up. PR's, adding LBM, and dropping body fat is a huge win. Thanks for taking the time to share your progress. It's greatly appreciated.
    PES Representative
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Wow, that's pretty impressive progress for such a short period of time! 2+ lean lb., good stuff. Thanks for taking the time to run a log on this lp!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Huge win man, and the pics back it up, Thanks for taking the time out to be so thorough and I cant wait to run some of these products.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work man. Thanks for the log and review!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I will run it again for 6-8 weeks in the future, stay tuned!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs Prime log
    By kburna in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Usp Labs Prime/Animal Stak stack
    By twolvesfan97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM